May 03, 2024, 11:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449882 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 28, 2009, 09:20:29 PM »

Can I ask, Monkeys ... who is the girl in the video they keep showing that is walking along side Misty.  She's in a white T-shirt, is taller than Misty, and holding the hand of a little girl.  They just showed it again on NG?

I think that is Lindsy Croslin.
Look at this video and see if this is the girl that you are talking about?
www.clipsyndicate.com

My2Cents ... yes, I think that is Lindsy.  Thanks so much.  I've been wondering each time I've seen that video clip just who that was.  Mostly I've been struck by all these young girls with little kids attached to them!  Poor children! 

me too...what chance do they have do ya think?

The young moms are children as well.  I see two generations of children.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 28, 2009, 09:21:18 PM »

Maybe she is staying at the Anthony house and trying on all of Casey's clothes that do not fit her PTA anymore and learning Cindy's secret chili recipe to make it for Ronnie?

Just throwing it out there........

next she will be asking Monken to make her a cake~ tee hee!

O/T  Is that the monkey that has the site where she shows the cakes she made.  I was trying to find that the other day cause someone sent me an email with pics of .... Divorce Cakes.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 28, 2009, 09:21:51 PM »

I am so discouraged the Haleigh thread, the people in this case, Ron, Crystal, and grandmas are demonized or excused depending on the moment.

Granted none of them lead perfect lives, (show me the people that have managed to do that) they tend to be less than honest and really seem to spend their lives just this side of the law or over the line. However, none are better or worse than each other, they are what they are and they are grieving the abduction of their daughter/granddaughter.
They are just as deserving of compassion as anyone, there is nothing that says because your life has been led in a much less than perfect manner you don't feel just as much pain as anyone else.
I see real hurt in all these people with the exception of perhaps Misty, she really doesn't seem to have any true feeling other than those pertaining to herself.

Ron no longer works, I don't think it's because he is lazy, I think it must be very hard to find employment when your whole life has been exposed and people accuse you of being a drug dealing thug who is addicted to his own product. Crystal just seem to live her life in a fog probably because she is taking legal drugs to take the edge off the pain, I don't think she is fully functional because of this, her life is a living hell.

I don't know what happened that night but it's too late for "if only" we need to move on and find out why LE is so secretive and seemingly incompetent, what evidence exists, where are the phone logs and why has an investigation with so few suspects been stalled for 7 months.

I am just getting caught up here again, and I wanted to say what a great post, MIKI. Yes, you stated it just right.  Too many questions at this stage of the game.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: September 28, 2009, 09:22:10 PM »

Crimedontpay....don't know what it is but there is something about you that I really really like! enjoy reading your posts !
Well, shucks, Cookie, thanks!  Maybe it's that great avi that Brandi did for me ... gets my foot in the door before I open my big mouth!   

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 28, 2009, 09:23:28 PM »

Crimedontpay....don't know what it is but there is something about you that I really really like! enjoy reading your posts !
Well, shucks, Cookie, thanks!  Maybe it's that great avi that Brandi did for me ... gets my foot in the door before I open my big mouth!   

yea...maybe that is it!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: September 28, 2009, 09:24:31 PM »

Maybe she is staying at the Anthony house and trying on all of Casey's clothes that do not fit her PTA anymore and learning Cindy's secret chili recipe to make it for Ronnie?

Just throwing it out there........

next she will be asking Monken to make her a cake~ tee hee!

O/T  Is that the monkey that has the site where she shows the cakes she made.  I was trying to find that the other day cause someone sent me an email with pics of .... Divorce Cakes.

yep...
oh, a Divorce cake? hmmm...that might be an idea for Monken...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #926 on: September 28, 2009, 09:26:23 PM »

HaleighNewzConfirmed Ronald and Misty were out of town together. End of Video 2:05 http://ow.ly/rx6k

Feigning shock and surprise

That is, if Great Grandma Sykes is telling the truth. ("That they are out of town and that they are together.")

Who knows what to believe.

I don't.

In this case, it's almost impossible to believe anything unless you see it with your own eyes. It's unlike anything I have ever seen

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: September 28, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »

HaleighNewzConfirmed Ronald and Misty were out of town together. End of Video 2:05 http://ow.ly/rx6k

That is, if Great Grandma Sykes is telling the truth. ("That they are out of town and that they are together.")

I don't.

In this case, it's almost impossible to believe anything unless you see it with your own eyes. It's unlike anything I have ever seen

and even then you might have to second guess yourself lol!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: September 28, 2009, 09:29:44 PM »

I don't.
And Kelly Dodd and Misty are friends. Kelly has known Misty since Misty was 14. 

Heart
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: September 28, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »

I am so discouraged the Haleigh thread, the people in this case, Ron, Crystal, and grandmas are demonized or excused depending on the moment.

Granted none of them lead perfect lives, (show me the people that have managed to do that) they tend to be less than honest and really seem to spend their lives just this side of the law or over the line. However, none are better or worse than each other, they are what they are and they are grieving the abduction of their daughter/granddaughter.
They are just as deserving of compassion as anyone, there is nothing that says because your life has been led in a much less than perfect manner you don't feel just as much pain as anyone else.
I see real hurt in all these people with the exception of perhaps Misty, she really doesn't seem to have any true feeling other than those pertaining to herself.

Ron no longer works, I don't think it's because he is lazy, I think it must be very hard to find employment when your whole life has been exposed and people accuse you of being a drug dealing thug who is addicted to his own product. Crystal just seem to live her life in a fog probably because she is taking legal drugs to take the edge off the pain, I don't think she is fully functional because of this, her life is a living hell.

I don't know what happened that night but it's too late for "if only" we need to move on and find out why LE is so secretive and seemingly incompetent, what evidence exists, where are the phone logs and why has an investigation with so few suspects been stalled for 7 months.

Great post Miki Monkey!

Miki M - Yes! I'm so glad to see your thoughtful post.  These people have their own situations to deal with, and we might not have done any better with our lives.  No education, no successful role models,  poverty,  poor health,  genetic damage, drugs, etc. don't make for a productive life.  It can be done, but not easily.   By the way, they don't live in "trailers".  There is a big difference between a trailer and a double-wide mobile home, but neither causes inhabitants to go stupid or criminal.   I just don't believe that any of them meant to harm HaLeigh, however once it happened, the stories and cover-up have just run away with them.  Too bad someone didn't and doesn't just call 911 and tell the truth.   

Chi--M

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #930 on: September 28, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »

An all expense paid honeymoon, I'm sure 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: September 28, 2009, 09:31:19 PM »

I don't.
And Kelly Dodd and Misty are friends. Kelly has known Misty since Misty was 14. 

Yeah, I heard Kelly say that. I secretly wondered if Kelly was born yet. LOL) ... sorry. She just is so young.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #932 on: September 28, 2009, 09:31:45 PM »

I don't.

and even then you might have to second guess yourself lol!
  Isn't that the truth Cookie

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: September 28, 2009, 09:35:29 PM »

Can I ask, Monkeys ... who is the girl in the video they keep showing that is walking along side Misty.  She's in a white T-shirt, is taller than Misty, and holding the hand of a little girl.  They just showed it again on NG?

www.clipsyndicate.com

My2Cents ... yes, I think that is Lindsy.  Thanks so much.  I've been wondering each time I've seen that video clip just who that was.  Mostly I've been struck by all these young girls with little kids attached to them!  Poor children! 

Yeah, kids raising kids!  That's one point I do give to Misty.  Ain't no way a 16-year-old ... who should be maybe a Junior in high school and thinking about prom ... should be raising two kids ... not even her kids ... and potentially being beaten or thrown around by her boyfriend (that's if the NayNay story is correct).  I think back to the person that I was when I was 16, and there's no way I'd have been able to handle the situation.  Given her upbringing and the situations she'd gotten her own self into, then I'm sure she would have felt she had little choice in her life .. except maybe to seek out the next guy to "rescue" her from her life.  So, I almost understand the wild weekend before all this happened.  Unfortunately, there really aren't a lot of resources available to these young girls, and given the backgrounds of most of these girls, they would not necessarily know where to seek out what meager resources are available!  What a shame!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 28, 2009, 09:42:30 PM »

I'm not saying that LE has done a good job because I don't feel they have, but it would certainly help if the players in this drama had one ounce of credibility between them. What is one to do when the timelines and details keep changing? I still don’t even know for sure who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop; you get a different answer depending on who is talking. And that’s just the beginning of questions that have convoluted answers. Seven months is too long to wait for justice for Haleigh but to rush in and arrest someone without sufficient evidence wouldn’t accomplish a thing. Case in point, Hasanni Campbell.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: September 28, 2009, 09:46:38 PM »

www.clipsyndicate.com

Yeah, kids raising kids!  That's one point I do give to Misty.  Ain't no way a 16-year-old ... who should be maybe a Junior in high school and thinking about prom ... should be raising two kids ... not even her kids ... and potentially being beaten or thrown around by her boyfriend (that's if the NayNay story is correct).  I think back to the person that I was when I was 16, and there's no way I'd have been able to handle the situation.  Given her upbringing and the situations she'd gotten her own self into, then I'm sure she would have felt she had little choice in her life .. except maybe to seek out the next guy to "rescue" her from her life.  So, I almost understand the wild weekend before all this happened.  Unfortunately, there really aren't a lot of resources available to these young girls, and given the backgrounds of most of these girls, they would not necessarily know where to seek out what meager resources are available!  What a shame!

Add to that a bad drug habit.  No chance for a productive life.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 28, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »

goodnite Peeps...talk to you all tomorrow...
hope that Haleigh is found overnite! that would be the best ever!

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 28, 2009, 09:50:33 PM »

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST POSTS I HAVE READ IN 2 DAYS........KEY WORD, "CREDITBILITY." It seems as if NONE of the key players realize  what that is !

I'm not saying that LE has done a good job because I don't feel they have, but it would certainly help if the players in this drama had one ounce of credibility between them. What is one to do when the timelines and details keep changing? I still don’t even know for sure who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop; you get a different answer depending on who is talking. And that’s just the beginning of questions that have convoluted answers. Seven months is too long to wait for justice for Haleigh but to rush in and arrest someone without sufficient evidence wouldn’t accomplish a thing. Case in point, Hasanni Campbell.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: September 28, 2009, 09:52:17 PM »

goodnite Peeps...talk to you all tomorrow...
hope that Haleigh is found overnite! that would be the best ever!

Good night, cookie. Take care.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: September 28, 2009, 10:04:54 PM »

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST POSTS I HAVE READ IN 2 DAYS........KEY WORD, "CREDITBILITY." It seems as if NONE of the key players realize  what that is !

Thanks LakeE…..This case, not unlike the Caylee and Hasanni cases are just too frustrating because it’s so obvious that people are lying and there just isn’t much that can be done about it without at least some concrete evidence.  As disgusting as it was, we had the trunk of KC’s car to give LE some ammo, not to mention not reporting Caylee missing for over a month. Seems with these newer cases a lesson has been learned…..No evidence of a crime scene and a report made right on time…………..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.