May 22, 2024, 05:24:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230212 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: April 17, 2009, 01:10:24 AM »

This is what the Anthonys are saying BUT there is absolutely no proof it actually transpired.  I think this was their first attempt to cover up what Casey did - if the evidence lead to Casey murdering Caylee they were thinking of a way it could be an accident - they were already in protect & cover mode.   Casey isnt bright but I doubt she'd be stupid and/or frantic enough to leave the ladder at the side of the pool knowing the family rule, interestingly  they all used it later on to try and implicate Jesse.

I think they cleaned the car as soon as they got it home. All they had to do was find KC.

I think there was a time that GA chased KC.

And that part where GA puked in the interview-------why? Maybe he was the one who cleaned the baby out of the trunk.

I really believe that if that 911 call hadn't happened----if KC hadn't told CA that Caylee was kidnapped----if KC had come clean with the whole thang---we would never have known about Caylee.

I think what screwed the whole thing up was George and KC did not tell Cindy. He was gone and could not control her, and thought he could get control before she did "anything rash", since she went back to work. He thought she was in control and would "deal with it" when he got home.

Cindy got crazy and went after KC, then the whole thing blew up in KC & George's face. That is what I believe happened, and I do believe that Cindy knew shortly after that night.

I believe that George found the baby the day of the gas cans. I don't believe for a minute that KC shut that trunk without him looking. The "drop" at Amscot was part of the script with the purse left to mock a kidnapping. It was planned out in my opinion, but fell apart when Cindy went ballistic.

I also think the reason the death penalty was put back on the table was because they had court ordered bugs in the Anthony house, which tells me there will be more charges coming.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: April 17, 2009, 01:13:20 AM »

I cant sleep.  A long time ago a little girl fell down a well.  She sang songs to herself until they pullled her out alive.  When she came up, her head was taped and she was on a board wrapped up.  I keep thinking that is probably what Caylee looked like and I have that picture in my head.  Only a mommy would swaddle her baby in her blanket and put a kiss on her mouth and put her toys in the bag with her.  Only a mommy would place her in the woods.  (She s close Dad)  But why did Lee high five his sister, and what did his promise to her mean at the Memorial???  What is your part Lee???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1762 on: April 17, 2009, 01:39:48 AM »

Lenny is still saying George never saw Caylee morning of 16th.   Last person to see Caylee was from hotel window and he saw Casey walking with Caylee into a park.  Who is this person?

Going to get  a slurpie to see if it helps the fever, wish me luck driving.

I think most of us monkeys did not believe that George saw Caylee and Casey leave the house on the 16th all along.

His rehearsed, stiff description of that parting was just unbelievable.

The only thing George saw on the 16th is what Cindy told George he saw. JMO JSM
  ain't that the truth! LMBO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: April 17, 2009, 01:49:07 AM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh NG mocking Cindy!   
Go Nancy 

I love the replay of Morgan hollering "That's the way you like it"   
My favorite new fantasy is Morgan channelling "KC and the Sunshine Band"
That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, you like it, uh huh, uh huh....
LOL, I soooo enjoy that clip, each and every time I hear it. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: April 17, 2009, 01:55:19 AM »

Lenny is still saying George never saw Caylee morning of 16th.   Last person to see Caylee was from hotel window and he saw Casey walking with Caylee into a park.  Who is this person?

Be careful Northern Rose. Does anyone have the foggiest notion where the motel that LP always talks about is? What park? I don't think Caylee lived to see the light of day on the 16th.

I just watched NG too, and this totally puzzles me. Why haven't we seen a statement from this witness, and why doesn't LP state the name of the hotel and of the park? And why doesn't NG press him for this information? She just totally glosses over it every time he mentions it.

I would like to know how this information came to LP. I generally like him, but he's being really evasive about this.

Be careful Northern Rose. Does anyone have the foggiest notion where the motel that LP always talks about is? What park? I don't think Caylee lived to see the light of day on the 16th.

I just watched NG too, and this totally puzzles me. Why haven't we seen a statement from this witness, and why doesn't LP state the name of the hotel and of the park? And why doesn't NG press him for this information? She just totally glosses over it every time he mentions it.

I would like to know how this information came to LP. I generally like him, but he's being really evasive about this.
in my super imaginative state of mind I told myself maybe it was a "john" who didn't want to be identified, or maybe just a freebie she was giving out? maybe he watched her go to her car and saw her getting or putting Caylee in the trunk?
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1765 on: April 17, 2009, 02:45:49 AM »

does anyone still think the house was possibly bugged while Casey was out the first time?  I'm still thinking (hoping) maybe.

They just said on Nancy Grace they think a wire tap came into play and that is why Death Penalty is back on the table. 

Bank on it

Yeah, I can't imagine the police NOT tapping or bugging that house... I mean, they did that to Lee, and he is just the brother... KC at home, talking on the phone, to her mom, to Lee... And then what Cindy and George may have said to just each other that they are now changing when it comes to the depositions... This is why is strongly DISAGREE with NG that the prosecution has secretly teamed up with Mitnik to see what CA and GA say in the depo to later accuse them of purjury... The ZG case againt KC is rediculous up to this point, and I can only see two reasons for this to continue, A. Mitnik is loving the exposure and publicity and B. to prove all the lies from CA and GA... ZG's reputation is NOT tainted... Everyone knows that there was never a Zanny the Nanny that killed Caylee.. Everyone knows that KC did it... To not hire her will only reflect badly on the company, not ZG... They need to stop this rediculous charade... That is why CA and GA are so angry... But I know there has to be alterior motives for it to continue... Ok.. Anyway... I hope the prosecution has used all of their resources to show how not only KC killed her own daughter, but to also show how CA, GA, and LA have knowingly lied and covered up for her this whole time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: April 17, 2009, 06:58:14 AM »

Good morning georgia peach, Scarrlett, heathers and 6 Guests are viewing this topic!!

I wonder if C&G and Lee watched NG last night!!     I bet they are so paranoid with all this talk about bugging devices!

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1767 on: April 17, 2009, 07:06:51 AM »

Do we report Sea Searcher missing after 31 days?

Missing Monkey
Name: SeaSearcher
Date Last Seen:Last Active:    April 02, 2009, 06:39:23 PM
Place Last Seen:Caylee thread
Description:
Bunny ears and fuzzy slippers.Driving a boat.Short and kinda furry. 

Please filling in monkeys!

Might be seen when the Enquirer is delivered at various grocery stores. Will be wearing a long trench coat and shades!!       Where could he be???
He is back!!!  See his EP Thread.

For real?That's great I have been worried about him. 

That is good news... Funny how you can used to something or someone and when they are gone it really is a BIG VOID....

Hey Sea..Tell real life you got other commitments and try not to be a stranger. Maybe just post Hi once in awhile.  We really missed you.   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: April 17, 2009, 07:29:26 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Im up at the crack of dawn & the only company I have is my furbabies & birds chirping.

I found this video clip of Lenny on Mike Galanos Dec 11th (day Caylee's remains were found) discussing the motel & seeing Casey with no baby but on the cell phone. 
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=48109729
 He gives a time when she was seen without Caylee.

Tonight on NG he stated that she was seen by a man staying alone at the motel arriving at this motel with Caylee & then pacing the parking lot on the cell phone.   He adds that the FBI is looking into it also (I take it the cell towers & if there surveillance of any type?).    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzIvXYDoNRs

Since he is discussing it for like the third time on national TV I wouldnt consider this a confidential part of a conversation so I will tell yas that back in like September he had told me that Casey was seen by a guy "pacing back and forth in the parking lot of a local motel on the cell phone with no Caylee in sight between 1 and 2 in the morning."   He was quite adamant about it because I asked if he thought George was lying about seeing her on the afternoon of the 16th & the flurry of phone calls & then the gaps Casey had thereafter (him & Rob were doing a cell ping/phone record analysis as well at the time).    I didn't push the information at that time because I wanted to see if an eyewitness came forward regarding this.  Shortly thereafter, detectives including Yuri Melich went out to California & met with them.   Let's put it this way if this is indeed factual there is an eyewitness to Casey's whereabouts & what she was doing in the wee hours of the morning on the 16th after a reported violent argument with her mother.   I'm gonna ask if there is an awareness of a possible receipt or log, surveillance tape something that would confirm she was there.   We do know she spend hours on the phone with Tony in those hours by her phone records.   The cell tower would be the same as her house if it was within like a 3-5 mile radius for that area.

Can you imagine an eyewitness coming forward to state that they saw Casey arrive with Caylee and hours later in that very parking lot she was seen pacing back & forth on her cell phone with no Caylee in sight - especially since no one saw or heard Caylee again after the evening of 6/15.   Later in the evening of the 16th Casey was caught on store surveillance video with Tony L at Blockbuster & she spent the night at Tony's to watch murder movies & well ya know....to the point where Tony said in his statement that he stayed in the next morning or took the day off (one or the other IRRC).   I find it incredible that this black hearted skank could dismiss what she did to Caylee or according to her & the Anthony family Caylee was "abducted" and yet she was calm, cool & in her boyfriend of the month arms renting murder movies to spend the night at his house -- logic dictates that either way a person would be an absolute wreck with either occurrence....and a few people wonder why the majority feel the DP is justified to seek in this case?

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: April 17, 2009, 07:30:20 AM »

And there you are VV.  Missed you also.

I also am hoping that they bugged the home but Cindy has the whole house and yard swept by professionals I do beleive.  I remember reading that somewhere.

I also think this depo was allowed to go forward to get the liar's statement under oath and LE will be able to show the world they cover for Casey.

That being said I do think this long process is NOT necessary and I would be pissed to. But it is so much fun for us to see the process and watch real lawyers in action.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: April 17, 2009, 08:01:33 AM »

Reading over Blink's article as requested

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

I don't like this Annie.  I think she lies also. 

If I see this correctly, ANNIE IS AWARE that Either Casey is Zanny or it is Annie herself. Annie has now been exposed that she was with a Zanny and she sells drugs to.JMO  This I am sure of and I just bet LE knows about ALL of this.
I wonder why the make and model of the car is not listed anywhere?  Did I miss this??  I would think this would be telling.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: April 17, 2009, 08:02:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1772 on: April 17, 2009, 08:03:59 AM »

And there you are VV.  Missed you also.

I also am hoping that they bugged the home but Cindy has the whole house and yard swept by professionals I do beleive.  I remember reading that somewhere.

I also think this depo was allowed to go forward to get the liar's statement under oath and LE will be able to show the world they cover for Casey.

That being said I do think this long process is NOT necessary and I would be pissed to. But it is so much fun for us to see the process and watch real lawyers in action.

You know, I'm wondering if that camera that was installed and trained on the Ant home for their "protection" against protesters was a whole lot more! Right under their noses and with their whole hearted approval! Anyone ever hear of LE installing a camera system for one family like this? I bet it had a mega mic on it and they could hear inside the Ant home w/o a problem! No need to bug the inside, no mics to be found by their PI's who went searching with their tiny red lights. They got more than they need. Then add Annie Addict to the mix, going in and asking the right questions!!

Morning Monkeys!! I slept in all the way to 7:30 am!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: April 17, 2009, 08:10:07 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/16/ng.01.html

GRACE: Do you believe, Peter Odom, they will learn just how long chloroform had been the baby-sitter?

PETER ODOM, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, their primary purpose or the stated purpose, they`re going to tell you, is that they want to prove the circumstances of the child`s death, maybe the chloroform. But their real purpose is to smear her character, and that`s what they`ve been doing right along.

GRACE: OK, Paul Batista, please give me a different answer. Don`t let the second verse be the same as the first.

PAUL BATISTA, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: There is no real point, Nancy, to this meticulous guide that they`re preparing. This is all -- prove the hand I have to agree with Peter -- an effort to prove homicide by her lifestyle. And I find it objectionable.

I think Casey took care of smearing her own Character.IMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1774 on: April 17, 2009, 08:11:15 AM »

Do we report Sea Searcher missing after 31 days?

Missing Monkey
Name: SeaSearcher
Date Last Seen:Last Active:    April 02, 2009, 06:39:23 PM
Place Last Seen:Caylee thread
Description:
Bunny ears and fuzzy slippers.Driving a boat.Short and kinda furry. 

Please filling in monkeys!

Might be seen when the Enquirer is delivered at various grocery stores. Will be wearing a long trench coat and shades!!       Where could he be???
He is back!!!  See his EP Thread.

For real?That's great I have been worried about him. 

That is good news... Funny how you can used to something or someone and when they are gone it really is a BIG VOID....

Hey Sea..Tell real life you got other commitments and try not to be a stranger. Maybe just post Hi once in awhile.  We really missed you.   

Mornin' Scarrlett and all Monkeys....can't stay long, real life is calling. I was trying to see if the NE article was scanned on here...Trimm, that was the headline...about the DNA on the shoes, I can't bring myself to read the mag while standing in line so I hoped it was here.

Hope everyone has a good day...gonna be in the 60's here...which is warm for us, cold for the southern folks...the grills gonna be fired up later..I'll try and peek in while things are cookin'

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: April 17, 2009, 08:12:49 AM »

WAY back ... Remember when the Dogs hit on the Playhouse..

And Cindy piped up and said that Caylee used to have accidents in the playhouse all the time.. that she pee'd in the play house. She made it sound like that everytime Caylee needed to pee ..she ran out to the playhouse. Its all bunk.
She said it after the Dogs hit in that area.  There is a pic of Caylee in her playhouse and she has her head back ..I think she is peeking through a window .. and you can see that photo there is a Floor inside her playhouse. Its yellow plastic.

Cindy said the same thing about the Trunk when the Dog's hit on it. We used to put Caylee used diapers in the trunk ..the Dogs are smelling her old urine.

All of it is BS because " Mrs Always in Control Cindy - who bathed Caylee Multiple Times Daily " Would never allow Caylee to Pee outside repeatedly and she certainly would not Dump Caylee dirty diapers in the Trunk.. of Caseys car. We do have Waste Cans in Public.. Yes.

Yes, great post.
That's always bothered me.

Caylee's poor body was def. in that backyard/playhouse for some time, hours at least.

And when CA always talked about the "diapers in the trunk" BS, it was like she knew she HAD to say something b/c how do explain that away?? CA knew whatever she smelled in that car was BAD.

But sometimes I think that perhaps she smelled that trunk before, and KC gave some BS excuse about diapers....
She was keeping her in the trunk at nights, drugged, etc. and maybe she wet herself and KC tried to cover it up but couldn't and CA and/or GA smelled it prior to June 15/16....I dunno, just a thought...

For a nurse, practicing or administrative, she's an idiot.  Urine or poop is not mistaken as human decomposition by trained cadaver dogs. 

I think she knows and thinks we all are idiots and would believe her.

I think that is one of many reasons why Cindy is despised so much - its not a wise idea to insult "Joe Public" & it is infuriating for anyone to ASSume that the general public cannot comprehend something or for that matter that they should believe everything they hear as fact - she's one of those arrogant pinheads that have that attitude.

I believe that this family has been so disfunctional for so long it is their "normal". Wham-mo they are in the spotlight and act with the public the way they do each other.....but no one is buying it.  The anger stems from them coming out of their cone of disfunctional silence and not knowing how to cope with others not buying their "bridge for sale stories".
Great line, Northern Rose.  Good morning, all.  Just popped in to see what's up before my belly dancing class.  (More belly than dance, but it's fun.)  Hope the day is good to all of us.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: April 17, 2009, 08:15:21 AM »

http://www.oprah.com/community/message/1012489

Posted on Apr 13, 2009 1:48 PM
Please discuss the plans for an upcoming show to include Cindy and George Anthony.. Parents of accused tot killer mom Casey Anthony

~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: April 17, 2009, 08:15:38 AM »

Good morning georgia peach, Scarrlett, heathers and 6 Guests are viewing this topic!!

I wonder if C&G and Lee watched NG last night!!     I bet they are so paranoid with all this talk about bugging devices!

Still scrubbin' that cat I see.   

I remember when Lenord said Casey was in a motel. AND I do remember Tony had the common sence to tell her to leave her baby home.  Real good mother ,right Cindy??  I just bet that baby saw so much that she should not have seen!!!!     

I gotta tell you....In my day I would not of wanted a baby,ANY BABY, around my place when my gang was partying.  It is so trashy.   
Don't her cell records show Casey at home talking to Tony on the night of the 15Th??  I am going to look.
BBL       Hi Capp

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: April 17, 2009, 08:21:08 AM »

Shoot, I have to go and pick up the Hub at the airport--It always gets interesting when I need to leave.  Sigh.     I'm getting all tingly at the idea that something might be brewing, i.e. the Annie/Zanny/Casey connection.  Goodnight all.  Pleasant dreams.

Please let something happen tomorrow!! I wanna play with the Monkeys!!!!! 

Do the please let something happen dance.   

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: April 17, 2009, 08:21:20 AM »

the thing about Oprah, its not that idea that she isnt paying her that is important, its that they will have a forum to promote their ridiculous claims and they will promote their fake foundation to get money anyway. i am going to write to her again and tell her its not that we think they are paying them, she is missing the point, its that THEY by being their not only will taint a jury more but will promote the foundation so that they can continue to not work

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.