May 22, 2024, 08:45:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 230257 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #860 on: April 15, 2009, 03:46:39 PM »

The reminder from Harpo almost sounds like a challenge!

We monkeys love a challenge.

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: April 15, 2009, 03:47:38 PM »

On Wednesday, the lawyer representing Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said he hasn't had an opportunity to talk to Grayson.

But he said the funding request "sounds promising and we want to contact Mr. Grayson's team and see what we can do to help."

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-funding-041509,0,7402230.story
im sure Conway DOES want to speak to him....wants to get his hands on some of that cash

I thought the same thing. I am sure C&G are seathing that someone ELSE is getting money in the name of their grand daughter that  and they are not getting a cut from it.  Maybe they want a percentage to buy boat gas or more bling for Cindy's Harpo visit.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: April 15, 2009, 03:48:30 PM »

Hi everyone!

Is he serious?  She's a baby killer...not a serial killer.  Maybe that's because she only had one baby.

Sad but true!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: April 15, 2009, 03:51:02 PM »

Thanks Searching that is very helpful.

And incredibly sad to see it laid out like that. Left like trash. Reduced to bones. 

That should be sent to C&G for a reality check.   

Yes...C&G should see that!

someone please explain why it should be sent to CnG??  Obviously I missed something????

SUNNY - I thought it should be sent to C&G so they can see how poor Caylee's bones were scattered on that vacant lot - left there by her own mother.   I thought it might be a wake up call to them.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 15, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »

On Wednesday, the lawyer representing Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said he hasn't had an opportunity to talk to Grayson.

But he said the funding request "sounds promising and we want to contact Mr. Grayson's team and see what we can do to help."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-funding-041509,0,7402230.story
im sure Conway DOES want to speak to him....wants to get his hands on some of that cash

Yup, told yas   They are going after receiving that funding for their KFN projects....O hell to the no!   Pssssssssst Grayson you political putz Caylee was never missing, she was a murdered child!  Geez now we have politicans trying to get earmark money in Caylee's name....we should be fuming over this.    Name something after Caylee that is relevant to what happened to her at least!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: April 15, 2009, 03:55:43 PM »

3babiesmommy I sure hope your little one is okay.        WTH is Baez talking about Casey and being a serial killer, is he suggesting that the death penalty only is for serial killers 

It sure seems like it....and most serial killers kill randomly, kill people they have no connection to..........kc killed purposely...............her own daughter.....I can't think of any punishment that will  be  just in this case....but I do know IMO death is the only thing that comes close. She must never be allowed to have a life...even one behind bars....where she will still have her family, such a they are, will be able to celebrate holidays, to read, watch TV, see the seasons change, see the sun and the moon and the stars. Living is too good for her on any level!!  FRY BITCH FRY

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: April 15, 2009, 03:58:02 PM »

This link has photo and video with Richard Cain
http://www.zimbio.com/Richard+Cain

thanks trim....will you lead me to the pictures...obviously in my dotage I am have trouble finding them

Go to that link.About halfway down the page there are videos.Richard Cain in in #5.He has a mustache. 

I think that is Carlos Padilla.

And what in the hooty hell is wrong with the cage??? 

Hell bell I think you're right.I'll go look some more.

Maybe Deputy Cain is INVISIBLE just like the big ol snake he was askeered of; just like the remains were; just like his job!!!!!

Thanks for trying. I thought I was gonna have to ask JSM for the dumb crown back.

He had a myspace account but the photo of him is poof.He willl be found....oh yes he will.I know somebody here has his photo.Maybe Seemeathebeach has one.
I'll keep looking.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: April 15, 2009, 03:58:12 PM »

Oh yes, they will be all over that if there is $$$ involved.   I hope the peple of Florida are outraged over this!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: April 15, 2009, 04:00:18 PM »

Attorney General sues Jacksonville maker of Caylee Anthony Doll, Michael Vick Chew Toy
Westside Gazette
Originally posted 4/15/2009

Internet-based business allegedly misrepresented proceeds would support charitable causes

TALLAHASSEE, FL—Attorney General Bill McCollum recently sued a Jacksonville company and its owner responsible for marketing and selling Caylee Anthony dolls and Michael Vick chew toys, but misrepresenting where proceeds for the sales would go. The lawsuit states Jaime Salcedo and his company Showbiz Promotions, LLC represented to potential customers that profits from the Caylee doll would benefit the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) and profits from the chew toys would be directed to local animal shelters and organizations. However, little or no contributions to these organizations have been made by either Salcedo or Showbiz Promotions to date.

“Any company that intentionally misleads innocent consumers to believe they are contributing to worthy charitable causes is absolutely reprehensible,” said Attorney General McCollum. “It is disgusting that a company would exploit a tragic situation for personal gain.”

Showbiz Promotions is an internet-based business which offers a variety of merchandise for sale on its websites www.cayleedoll.com, www.vickdogchewtoy.com, and www.wheresmyplea.com.

The Attorney General’s Economic Crimes Division began investigating Salcedo and Showbiz Promotions after receiving over 200 complaints about the sale of the Michael Vick dog chew toy in 2008.

“The case against Michael Vick galvanized the public against the horrible cruelty of dog-fighting and it is inexcusable for anyone to take advantage of that sentiment for their own gain,” said John Goodwin, manager of animal fighting issues for The Humane Society of the United States. “We congratulate Attorney General McCollum for demonstrating that this sort of alleged fraud, at the expense of struggling animal shelters, will not go unpunished.”

New complaints have since surfaced over the company’s use of Caylee Anthony’s name and likeness for the “Sunshine Doll Collection” and other “Caylee Sunshine” merchandise. The lawsuit states the company and Salcedo intentionally misrepresented that a $5,000 donation was made to the NCMEC by Showbiz Promotions when, in fact, only a $10 donation was confirmed.

“This effort is outrageous and attempts to exploit the tragic murder of a child for personal benefit,” said Ernie Allen, president and CEO, NCMEC. “NCMEC does not and will not ever be associated with any attempt to commercialize or raise money in connection with the victimization of any child.”

The lawsuit requests the Duval County Circuit Court issue a permanent injunction prohibiting the defendants from operating www.cayleedoll.com and from engaging in any activity in violation of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.

The Attorney General is also seeking civil penalties in the amount of $10,000 per willful violation of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act.

http://www.thewestsidegazette.com/News/article/article.asp?NewsID=95778&sID=4&ItemSource=L
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #869 on: April 15, 2009, 04:00:33 PM »

someone please explain why it should be sent to CnG??  Obviously I missed something????
Sunny my dear friend, they are not referring to the CnG that you and I both hate, they are referring to C&G as in Cindy and George.  (Which you and I both hate as well)
HUGS!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: April 15, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »

SUNNY - I thought it should be sent to C&G so they can see how poor Caylee's bones were scattered on that vacant lot - left there by her own mother.   I thought it might be a wake up call to them.

Oh just slap me.....you will never believe what I thought your were talking about....are you ready??  I thought you meant that website...CnG.....DUH!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: April 15, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »

Oh just slap me.....you will never believe what I thought your were talking about....are you ready??  I thought you meant that website...CnG.....DUH!!   

That's ok.    Now you know!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 15, 2009, 04:04:11 PM »

Sunny my dear friend, they are not referring to the CnG that you and I both hate, they are referring to C&G as in Cindy and George.  (Which you and I both hate as well)
HUGS!!

Dolce + 2...thank you.....at least you understood what I was thinking and therefore why I was I asked the question!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #873 on: April 15, 2009, 04:04:55 PM »

Capp, my esteemed collegue, I must say you hit it out of the ballpark when you said about the defense...

"They cannot try this case on the facts".

Sheer profundity!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: April 15, 2009, 04:05:38 PM »

Dolce, where are we supposed to post suggested names for the Dolce Twins?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: April 15, 2009, 04:06:22 PM »

HUGS!!

Dolce + 2...thank you.....at least you understood what I was thinking and therefore why I was I asked the question!!   
Its all good!!  Sometimes we are on the same thinking wave. ie: Fry b*tch fry!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 15, 2009, 04:07:01 PM »

That's ok.    Now you know!   

I do and thank you for responding to what what must have seemed a completely inane question to you....can you see my red face?  Redheads do not look good with red faces ya know

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 15, 2009, 04:08:01 PM »

HUGS!!

Its all good!!  Sometimes we are on the same thinking wave. ie: Fry b*tch fry!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: April 15, 2009, 04:08:21 PM »

CAMPAIGN EDUCATE CONGRESSMAN GRAYSON

Caylee Marie Anthony was a murder victim NOT a missing child!   Do not think that the public is naive enough not to be aware that you are trying to obtain earmarked money in her name inappropriately....this is outrageous!   Maybe he should get sent discovery & links to depositions?

Contact My Office

I am here to serve the residents of the Congressional District, and so is my staff.

You can contact my Orlando office for help with a number of issues including Social Security, Immigration, Housing and Veterans Affairs:             
              Office of Congressman Alan Grayson
               455 N. Garland Ave., Ste. 402
               Orlando, FL 32801
               Phone: (407) 841-1757
               Fax: (407) 841-1754

You can contact my Washington office for any reason. Please also let us know your opinion about legislation:
               Office of Congressman Alan Grayson
               1605 Longworth HOB
               Washington, DC 20515
               Phone: (202) 225-2176
               Fax: (202) 225-0999

Please also see below for many resources available online:

Comments or Requests About Legislation

If you’d like to contact me about a legislative issue, please e-mail me; or phone me at (202) 225-2176; or mail me a note.

You asked for it!

http://grayson.house.gov/index.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: April 15, 2009, 04:09:04 PM »

Dolce, where are we supposed to post suggested names for the Dolce Twins?
Musings please if you would! TIA 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.