May 13, 2024, 06:24:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 181805 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: September 15, 2010, 04:46:03 PM »

Is it asking too much to have a look at some documents in the near future? 

So now they are going to drill the lead detective!
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-defense-to-grill-lead-investigator/comment-page-4/#comment-343353

thanks loca...I am trying to keep a deposition thread updated by with the way they keep changing dates it is difficult!  Everyone please feel free to add and make any changes needed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8457.0

woohoo Bearly..it IS 5 o'clock somewhere!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #561 on: September 15, 2010, 05:11:14 PM »

yep...it is 5:11 here

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: September 15, 2010, 05:22:53 PM »

yep...it is 5:11 here

yippee

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: September 15, 2010, 05:56:55 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
09/15/2010     Certificate
of Summons for Material Witnesses

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: September 15, 2010, 06:01:44 PM »

Mason's comment about Yuri Melich was highly offensive, IMO.  By belittling Cpl. Melich's stated testimony that he smelled decomposition in the Pontiac's trunk -- and particularly by saying that Melich missed his calling, barely stopping short of calling him a DOG (i.e. "K-9") -- I believe Mason has hit a new low, even for him.  Yuri has more class and integrity in his toenail clippings than Mason will ever dream of.

Hey, Mason?  What do you call a dog that can accurately sniff out $$$$ to be made on the back of a murdered toddler?  A dog who lies to the public, backtracks on his former statements, bullies hard-working reporters, and thinks defending the slimeball who murdered a child is FUN?  Grrrrrr....

Okay then.  So, if an accurate nose for decomp equals sniffer-dog status, then I think I'll go ahead and assemble a new K-9 sniffer unit for Orange County. It will be no problem to assemble a whole team of dogs, as we have no shortage of sharp noses in this case.  Roll call:

Scent Dog 1K-9 Casey, who told Amy that "it smells like something died in my car," that maybe her "dad hit an animal while driving it," that "there was definitely part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car;" and told Lee that the stench was caused by "two dead squirrels that crawled up in the engine."  Casey mentioned not a word about pizza or trash when discussing the awful smell, nor did she leave it open to the imagination.  Nope, she specified dead, decomposing flesh.  Very accurate K-9 nose on this one.

Scent Dog 2K-9 George, a former LE officer, who said "You don't forget that smell, ever," and "Please, don't let this be my Caylee" as he prepared to open the trunk at the towyard. 
(Note:  K-9 George is accurate only when working independently.  Results must be verified if working with K-9 Cindy, who tends to distract him with suggestions of nonexistent pizza or nonexistent rotting garbage instead.)

Scent Dog 3K-9 Cindy, who excitedly uttered, "Jesus Christ, what died?" (per George), and "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" 
(Note:  Though highly accurate at first sniff, K-9 Cindy's work must also be verified, as she later muddles her correct initial hits with lamentable follow-ups of:  "It was rotting pizza, it stunk so bad!" and, "It WAS the pizza, right, George? Right? George?" and also, "Umm.. I dunno.. Pee?  Dirty diapers?  George's sweat?  Garbage?" in an effort to protect her murderous offspring.)

Scent Dog 4K-9 Simon Birch, from Johnson's Wrecker, who stated to investigators that the horrible stench that emanated from Casey's car when it was opened at the towyard exactly resembled the smell of a decomposing corpse --  a scent he had had the opportunity to experience before, when he had processed a vehicle in which a suicide had occurred, and the victim's body had remained closed up inside, decomposing for a period of time.  This is a trustworthy K-9, especially when his alerts are combined with those of the rest of the team.

Scent Dog 5:    K-9 Cpl. Yuri Melich, who knew the smell of a dead body and most likely was painfully struck with the sad knowledge of whose dead body must have left that foul stench in the trunk -- little Caylee's.  “I was a homicide detective for 2 years and in my opinion the smell coming from the car was the smell of decomposition.”  K-9 Yuri's instincts and experience make him a stellar and indispensable scent K-9.

Scent Dog 6:   Trained cadaver dog "K-9 Gerus," and his handler Dep. Jason Forgey, of the OCSO, who agreed with Dogs #1-5, that there was scent evidence of a dead body in Casey's trunk, as well as two spots in her back yard.  Gerus gave specific alerts to the scent of human decomposition.

Scent Dog 7:    The second OCSO K-9 cadaver dog and handler, who were brought in to confirm Gerus's hits.  The second cadaver dog also alerted to decomp, validating the work of Dog #6.

(Alternate)  Scent Dog 8K-9 Lee is only to be used as an alternate, as he can accurately identify the smell of human decomposition, as well as bullsh*t, but shies away from making a clear alert on these scents.   "The windows were rolled down to what I assume -- (to) ventilate the horrible smell that I had just smelled for the first time," and "It hit you like a wave. I mean it was, it was whatever it was, it was very, very potent."

Poor little Caylee!   Caylee loved doggies... We love you, Sweetie.  Justice is coming.

(Link for quotes used:  http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2008-09/msg01040.html )

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: September 15, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25024325/detail.html
Deposition Of Inmate Scheduled In Civil Case Against Anthony
Document: Robin Adams To Be Deposed Monday In Tallahassee
POSTED: 3:43 pm EDT September 15, 2010
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT September 15, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Court records show a jailhouse pen pal and confidante of Casey Anthony’s is due to be questioned under oath on Monday.
Robyn Adams will be questioned at a federal prison in Tallahassee by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez in connection with the ongoing civil case against Anthony, a new document shows. The interview will be videotaped.

It has been three months since a judge granted Gonzalez’ request to question Adams, a convicted drug dealer.

Adams and Anthony developed a bond when the two were housed near each other in the Orange County Jail.

“If there's a witness out there who can say, ‘I heard out of Casey Anthony's mouth this is fabricated,’ this would be huge for our case,” Gonzalez’ lawyer, Keith Mitnik, said in June.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony. She said Anthony’s initial claims that someone with the same name as her kidnapped and presumably killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony, are ruining her life and name.
Charles Green has taken over as defense counsel in the suit.

The change in counsel could affect the timeline of Monday’s scheduled deposition.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: September 15, 2010, 06:05:03 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

uummmmm thanks trim....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: September 15, 2010, 06:06:48 PM »

Mason's comment about Yuri Melich was highly offensive, IMO.  By belittling Cpl. Melich's stated testimony that he smelled decomposition in the Pontiac's trunk -- and particularly by saying that Melich missed his calling, barely stopping short of calling him a DOG (i.e. "K-9") -- I believe Mason has hit a new low, even for him.  Yuri has more class and integrity in his toenail clippings than Mason will ever dream of.

Hey, Mason?  What do you call a dog that can accurately sniff out $$$$ to be made on the back of a murdered toddler?  A dog who lies to the public, backtracks on his former statements, bullies hard-working reporters, and thinks defending the slimeball who murdered a child is FUN?  Grrrrrr....

Okay then.  So, if an accurate nose for decomp equals sniffer-dog status, then I think I'll go ahead and assemble a new K-9 sniffer unit for Orange County. It will be no problem to assemble a whole team of dogs, as we have no shortage of sharp noses in this case.  Roll call:

Scent Dog 1K-9 Casey, who told Amy that "it smells like something died in my car," that maybe her "dad hit an animal while driving it," that "there was definitely part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car;" and told Lee that the stench was caused by "two dead squirrels that crawled up in the engine."  Casey mentioned not a word about pizza or trash when discussing the awful smell, nor did she leave it open to the imagination.  Nope, she specified dead, decomposing flesh.  Very accurate K-9 nose on this one.

Scent Dog 2K-9 George, a former LE officer, who said "You don't forget that smell, ever," and "Please, don't let this be my Caylee" as he prepared to open the trunk at the towyard. 
(Note:  K-9 George is accurate only when working independently.  Results must be verified if working with K-9 Cindy, who tends to distract him with suggestions of nonexistent pizza or nonexistent rotting garbage instead.)

Scent Dog 3K-9 Cindy, who excitedly uttered, "Jesus Christ, what died?" (per George), and "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" 
(Note:  Though highly accurate at first sniff, K-9 Cindy's work must also be verified, as she later muddles her correct initial hits with lamentable follow-ups of:  "It was rotting pizza, it stunk so bad!" and, "It WAS the pizza, right, George? Right? George?" and also, "Umm.. I dunno.. Pee?  Dirty diapers?  George's sweat?  Garbage?" in an effort to protect her murderous offspring.)

Scent Dog 4K-9 Simon Birch, from Johnson's Wrecker, who stated to investigators that the horrible stench that emanated from Casey's car when it was opened at the towyard exactly resembled the smell of a decomposing corpse --  a scent he had had the opportunity to experience before, when he had processed a vehicle in which a suicide had occurred, and the victim's body had remained closed up inside, decomposing for a period of time.  This is a trustworthy K-9, especially when his alerts are combined with those of the rest of the team.

Scent Dog 5:    K-9 Cpl. Yuri Melich, who knew the smell of a dead body and most likely was painfully struck with the sad knowledge of whose dead body must have left that foul stench in the trunk -- little Caylee's.  “I was a homicide detective for 2 years and in my opinion the smell coming from the car was the smell of decomposition.”  K-9 Yuri's instincts and experience make him a stellar and indispensable scent K-9.

Scent Dog 6:   Trained cadaver dog "K-9 Gerus," and his handler Dep. Jason Forgey, of the OCSO, who agreed with Dogs #1-5, that there was scent evidence of a dead body in Casey's trunk, as well as two spots in her back yard.  Gerus gave specific alerts to the scent of human decomposition.

Scent Dog 7:    The second OCSO K-9 cadaver dog and handler, who were brought in to confirm Gerus's hits.  The second cadaver dog also alerted to decomp, validating the work of Dog #6.

(Alternate)  Scent Dog 8K-9 Lee is only to be used as an alternate, as he can accurately identify the smell of human decomposition, as well as bullsh*t, but shies away from making a clear alert on these scents.   "The windows were rolled down to what I assume -- (to) ventilate the horrible smell that I had just smelled for the first time," and "It hit you like a wave. I mean it was, it was whatever it was, it was very, very potent."

Poor little Caylee!   Caylee loved doggies... We love you, Sweetie.  Justice is coming.

(Link for quotes used:  http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2008-09/msg01040.html )

Desi!  WONDERFUL FANTASTIC POST!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: September 15, 2010, 06:07:59 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Court records show a jailhouse pen pal and confidante of Casey Anthony’s is due to be questioned under oath on Monday.
Robyn Adams will be questioned at a federal prison in Tallahassee by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez in connection with the ongoing civil case against Anthony, a new document shows. The interview will be videotaped.

It has been three months since a judge granted Gonzalez’ request to question Adams, a convicted drug dealer.

Adams and Anthony developed a bond when the two were housed near each other in the Orange County Jail.

“If there's a witness out there who can say, ‘I heard out of Casey Anthony's mouth this is fabricated,’ this would be huge for our case,” Gonzalez’ lawyer, Keith Mitnik, said in June.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony. She said Anthony’s initial claims that someone with the same name as her kidnapped and presumably killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony, are ruining her life and name.

The change in counsel could affect the timeline of Monday’s scheduled deposition.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: September 15, 2010, 06:09:53 PM »

Accckkkkkkkkk!  After Desi's quotes and the fact that I have been here too long, I thought that said, 'Decomposition of Inmate.'

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: September 15, 2010, 06:15:02 PM »

Did anyone answer Tupelo's question about whether there was confirmation that adipocere (grave wax) had been found on the Anthonys' garage wall?

I'm hunting around, but so far have only found this:

It is mentioned and sourced in a post from Wyks here at SM, way back in December of 2008, shortly after OCSO searched the Anthonys' home after Caylee's remains were found.

From Wyks's old post:

********* disclaimer -- UNCONFIRMED **********

"Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4283.msg599644#msg599644
-------

Please note:  Even though it is sourced, Wyks acknowledged that it was not a reliable source.

I want to know more!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: September 15, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »

Accckkkkkkkkk!  After Desi's quotes and the fact that I have been here too long, I thought that said, 'Decomposition of Inmate.'

Well, whenever they finally do get around to deposing her, I hope Robyn can help Morgan/Mitnik get some justice for Zenaida G.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: September 15, 2010, 06:35:34 PM »

an angelic monkey I want to thank Gizzie for posting the links/text for Valhall's two excellent posts.
 an angelic monkey And hello and thank you to Sunny!
 an angelic monkey And ^5 to Tupelo for the great posts and the "dream-on team" moniker!
 an angelic monkey And to Scatty for so often spelling out what I'm thinking.
 an angelic monkey And Bearly and Trimm and all lovely Monkeys who care about Justice for Caylee.

Can you believe that we all seem to agree with Cindy and the "dream-on team"?
  "Justice for Caylee means Justice for Casey." 

Special thank you to Brandi  
for the beautiful Autumn avatar...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: September 15, 2010, 06:38:06 PM »

Oh, and I forgot.  Thank you to Turbo, for finding the links to Mason's former statements.  The ones he is now claiming he doesn't remember having made.

Sheesh.    Is this what he meant by "fun?"  Playing mind games?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: September 15, 2010, 07:09:15 PM »

Bearly I am glad I am not the only one who does that!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: September 15, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »

Did anyone answer Tupelo's question about whether there was confirmation that adipocere (grave wax) had been found on the Anthonys' garage wall?

It is mentioned and sourced in a post from Wyks here at SM, way back in December of 2008, shortly after OCSO searched the Anthonys' home after Caylee's remains were found.

From Wyks's old post:

Mattress cut into.

-------

Please note:  Even though it is sourced, Wyks acknowledged that it was not a reliable source.

I want to know more!

Desi Wyk's reference is the only one I have ever seen. The only reference I have see is re: grave wax on paper towels in the trunk of the car....not on anything else....just the paper towels.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: September 15, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »

From Wyks's old post:

Mattress cut into.

-------

I want to know more!

Desi Wyk's reference is the only one I have ever seen. The only reference I have see is re: grave wax on paper towels in the trunk of the car....not on anything else....just the paper towels.
Yes, that was all I could find, too.  And not conclusive at all.  The only references I found to drywall being removed by LE did not specify where, or how much was removed... though I seem to remember some comment once about the wall in Casey's room.  Again, that also could have been mere speculation.  Sure wish we knew more.  If they found grave wax in the garage, that would be molto significativo. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: September 15, 2010, 08:14:56 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-pen-pal-robyn-adams-to-be-questioned-in-defamation-case.html
Casey Anthony: Pen pal Robyn Adams to be questioned in defamation case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Orlando, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 15 2010 5:31 PM

WESH-Ch. 2 anchor Jim Payne called it “the first big development we’ve had in this case in months.”

He was referring to news that attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez will interview Robyn Adams, a former  jail pen pal of Casey Anthony.

“Gonzalez’s lawyers are scheduled to depose and videotape her at a federal prison in Tallahassee at noon Monday,” WESH’s Bob Kealing reported. Adams is serving a 10-year sentence there.

“We’re told Adams’ attorney, however, is trying to reschedule the deposition due to a conflict,” WFTV-Ch. 9 anchor Martie Salt said. 

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation for linking her to Caylee’s disappearance.

Kealing highlighted that Gonzalez’s attorneys are fascinated by Adams’ claim that Anthony said, ”Zenaida didn’t do this.”

Anthony’s defense team announced yesterday that Orlando attorney Charles Green is taking over the defamation case.

In the criminal case, WFTV and WOFL-Ch. 35 reported that Anthony’s attorneys deposed Orange County sheriff’s detective John Allen, who has been on the case from the start.
WOFL’s Holly Bristow talked to Anthony attorney Cheney Mason about the deposition. “We go through the entire history. We want to know what they did and what they did not do, who they talked to, what the people said,” Mason said. “Every time we do this we learn more and more things that are, frankly, beneficial.” 

Mason said that the defense learned that Allen secretly recorded conversations with George Anthony, Casey’s father, in a car. “So far, what I have seen, it may help the defense,” Mason told Bristow. “We’ll have to see how that plays out.”

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: September 15, 2010, 08:35:15 PM »

an angelic monkey I want to thank Gizzie for posting the links/text for Valhall's two excellent posts.
 an angelic monkey And hello and thank you to Sunny!
 an angelic monkey And ^5 to Tupelo for the great posts and the "dream-on team" moniker!
 an angelic monkey And to Scatty for so often spelling out what I'm thinking.
 an angelic monkey And Bearly and Trimm and all lovely Monkeys who care about Justice for Caylee.

Can you believe that we all seem to agree with Cindy and the "dream-on team"?
  "Justice for Caylee means Justice for Casey." 

Special thank you to Brandi  
for the beautiful Autumn avatar...

Can you all believe that cindy has been this quiet? spose the attorneys represnting her have ducttaped her trap lol

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: September 15, 2010, 08:39:41 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/151290/Casey-Anthony-jury-in-for-tough-schedule
Casey Anthony jury in for tough schedule
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:15 PM
Video StoriesThe hunt is on for jurors
ORLANDO -- 
When the Case Against Casey goes to trial, jurors will need to get comfy.

Judge Belvin Perry, the state and the defense will travel to another part of Florida and try to find enough people to fill the seats for six days a week, for quite possibly more than a month.

It's an ambitious goal that's never been done before in Florida.

"I think it's going to be significantly difficult to get people that are capable of doing that or that anybody would want to do that," said Cheney Mason, one of Anthony’s attorneys.

Trey Fischer is a senior trial consultant in Orlando. He said finding enough jurors will be difficult.

He also said the majority of jurors will likely be retirees.

“Retirees tend to have more conservative views of the case. In Florida, no matter where you are, [you're] going to get a lot of retirees,” Fischer said.

"Two months away from home and sequestered. No phone, no computer, no television, no contact with family, and not to work -- that's a tough deal," Mason said.

Fischer agrees it'll be a tough job for anyone.  He said having to sit in court for five long days and then Saturday too could be a double-edged sword.

"You're going to end with an unhappy jury panel. It could be an issue,” Fischer said.  “It's going to be lengthy and there are just some things you can't cut out."

It's not unusual for a case to last months, and is quite common in federal court.

However, when you combine high profile, death penalty and a sequestered out-of-town jury, the clock may just seem like it's sitting still in May.

Video Stories The hunt is on for jurors  http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/0915CAJurySelection_091520100522.flv

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.