May 14, 2024, 04:28:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 181826 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: September 16, 2010, 10:15:46 AM »

an angelic monkey I want to thank Gizzie for posting the links/text for Valhall's two excellent posts.
 an angelic monkey And hello and thank you to Sunny!
 an angelic monkey And ^5 to Tupelo for the great posts and the "dream-on team" moniker!
 an angelic monkey And to Scatty for so often spelling out what I'm thinking.
 an angelic monkey And Bearly and Trimm and all lovely Monkeys who care about Justice for Caylee.

Can you believe that we all seem to agree with Cindy and the "dream-on team"?
  "Justice for Caylee means Justice for Casey." 

Special thank you to Brandi  
for the beautiful Autumn avatar...

Oh Desi!.. I rarely feel like I have anything of substance to offer because it's all usually here before I get a chance to share, but thank you for thinking of me!  an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: September 16, 2010, 10:16:43 AM »

Desi, I agree, it was awesome!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2010, 10:18:10 AM »

Linda Kenny Baden was just on TruTv, via the phone, and what I caught was her talking about evidence being withheld.  So she is still up and running and spreading reasonable doubt and mistruths.

I wish JP would haul every single one of these morons into court and tell them to shut their traps!
Me too Gizzie. You know the defense would fight that tooth and nail too. Now is the time for a gag order. It will help with the jury selection, IMO. Yes, I want to see docs, but I'd rather not hear from the defense until May 9th, if we are allowed to watch jury selection, or May 16th, which ever comes first. That is all that matters....the time where the facts and the truths will be disclosed and ultimately JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: September 16, 2010, 10:26:49 AM »

What would happen if Casey got off?

I believe the next ones on her list, according to her web searches, were her parents.  If she continued her killing spree, when she got out, her parents would then be dead.  She will get arrested and then fried.

I believe Casey looks so guilty, that there is no jury in the world that will find her anything but guilty, no matter how many Jerry Springer look a likes Jose finds to defend her.

What would happen?  She would not need to off her parents....she has already done that and in much more sadistic way than actual murder. She is quite pleased with herself on that. Casey sees herself as a star, who was wrongly accused, and she'll make a ton of money off her "story/stories", party with Paris Hilton, guys will come out of the woodwork to get their 15 min. and she will have her sexual addiction satisfied....../her life will be grand. She has no guilt, remorse or compassion for what has happened....Cayee who? in her normal day to day activities, but when approached by the possibility of making more money, Caylee will suddenly come to mind until the check shows up. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: September 16, 2010, 10:31:23 AM »

Me too Gizzie. You know the defense would fight that tooth and nail too. Now is the time for a gag order. It will help with the jury selection, IMO. Yes, I want to see docs, but I'd rather not hear from the defense until May 9th, if we are allowed to watch jury selection, or May 16th, which ever comes first. That is all that matters....the time where the facts and the truths will be disclosed and ultimately JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

I agree!  I would give all this up gladly if it meant we didn't have to hear from them until trial, but you're so right, they'd fight it tooth and nail, every step of the way! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: September 16, 2010, 10:33:30 AM »

I believe the next ones on her list, according to her web searches, were her parents.  If she continued her killing spree, when she got out, her parents would then be dead.  She will get arrested and then fried.

I believe Casey looks so guilty, that there is no jury in the world that will find her anything but guilty, no matter how many Jerry Springer look a likes Jose finds to defend her.

What would happen?  She would not need to off her parents....she has already done that and in much more sadistic way than actual murder. She is quite pleased with herself on that. Casey sees herself as a star, who was wrongly accused, and she'll make a ton of money off her "story/stories", party with Paris Hilton, guys will come out of the woodwork to get their 15 min. and she will have her sexual addiction satisfied....../her life will be grand. She has no guilt, remorse or compassion for what has happened....Cayee who? in her normal day to day activities, but when approached by the possibility of making more money, Caylee will suddenly come to mind until the check shows up. 

Exactly!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: September 16, 2010, 11:36:22 AM »

What would happen?  She would not need to off her parents....she has already done that and in much more sadistic way than actual murder. She is quite pleased with herself on that. Casey sees herself as a star, who was wrongly accused, and she'll make a ton of money off her "story/stories", party with Paris Hilton, guys will come out of the woodwork to get their 15 min. and she will have her sexual addiction satisfied....../her life will be grand. She has no guilt, remorse or compassion for what has happened....Caylee who? in her normal day to day activities, but when approached by the possibility of making more money, Caylee will suddenly come to mind until the check shows up. 

Exactly!

How embarrassing....self edit on Caylee's name 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 16, 2010, 01:25:38 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/true-crime-in-national/casey-anthony-lawyer-client-gets-fair-shot-from-legal-system-not-internet
Casey Anthony lawyer: client gets 'fair shot' from legal system, not Internet
September 16th, 2010 2:54 am ET

Linda Kenney Baden believes the U.S. justice system is giving her client, accused murderer, Casey Anthony a "fair shot," but says the Internet "foments animosity" toward the 24-year-old woman facing Florida's death penalty for the 2008 slaying of daughter, Caylee,  2.  Kenney Baden made the remarks during a Sept.15, 2010 telephone interview with TruTV's Vinnie Politan.

Googling "Casey Anthony" on the day of the TruTV interview produced over one million "hits" in 20 seconds; since Caylee disapppeared more than two years ago, Casey and/or Caylee Anthony-related Internet sites have become established communities for bloggers and their subscribers/commentors following the case with keen interest.

Most Casey Anthony-related sites do not support the reportedly neer-do-well, jailed mother.  Lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, initially recognized Anthony's unpopularity, describing his client around the time of her arrest as being "Public Enemy Number One."
Skype, Skype, baby

On the phone with Politan, an animated and forward-looking forensics expert defense lawyer Kenney Baden, based in New York, also announced that she would be helping to cut costs of defending Anthony by using Skype to take upcoming depositions in Tennessee.

Skype is a software application that allows users to make voice calls over the Internet.

The application also will allow the pro bono lawyer to remain in New York, although Anthony lead attorney, Jose Baez and co-counsel, Cheney Mason will travel, in order to depose Oakridge National Laboratory technicians, while Kenney Baden will harness the Internet for the same documented interrogatory purpose.
Defending Casey, attacking science

For her continuing role in defending Casey Anthony, Kenney Baden will attempt to create reasonable doubt regarding the admissibility, accuracy and validity of evidence-testing the prosecution says will support a murder conviction, and, will bring at the end of the trial's penalty phase, a death decision the Florida's District 9 State's Attorneys Office seeks in the name of justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

After intense discovery review and deposition evaluation, defense strategy for Kenney Baden may include labeling novel techniques and newly-developed scientific procedures that have not been recognized in a court of law as being "junk science." 
Kenney Baden, litigator and author

In a fiction room of [their] own, Linda Kenney Baden co-authored Remains Silent (Vintage Boooks, 2005) and Skeleton Justice (Knopf, 2009), publishing the two crime novels with her husband, Dr, Michael Baden.

The outspoken Kenney Baden became more recognized following her work in the Phil Spector murder trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: September 16, 2010, 01:56:31 PM »

ok, I'm no brain -- but the word "foments" in my humble opinion is not used correctly by Ms. Baden.  According to my trusty, but old, dictionary aka Webster . . . foment means o cause heat to ease pain and/or to promote growth or development . . . fomentation is the application of hot moist substances to the body to ease pain.
Me wonders if the linguist Ms. Baden actually meant ferment.  I notice in the above article "foment animosity" is actually in quotes.  I guess one of the other "new" partners of the dream team will need to help her with the difference between foment and ferment.
All of which is JMO.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: September 16, 2010, 03:19:59 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/true-crime-in-national/casey-anthony-lawyer-client-gets-fair-shot-from-legal-system-not-internet

Linda Kenney Baden believes the U.S. justice system is giving her client, accused murderer, Casey Anthony a "fair shot," but says the Internet "foments animosity" toward the 24-year-old woman facing Florida's death penalty for the 2008 slaying of daughter, Caylee,  2.  Kenney Baden made the remarks during a Sept.15, 2010 telephone interview with TruTV's Vinnie Politan.

Googling "Casey Anthony" on the day of the TruTV interview produced over one million "hits" in 20 seconds; since Caylee disapppeared more than two years ago, Casey and/or Caylee Anthony-related Internet sites have become established communities for bloggers and their subscribers/commentors following the case with keen interest.

Most Casey Anthony-related sites do not support the reportedly neer-do-well, jailed mother.  Lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, initially recognized Anthony's unpopularity, describing his client around the time of her arrest as being "Public Enemy Number One."
Skype, Skype, baby

On the phone with Politan, an animated and forward-looking forensics expert defense lawyer Kenney Baden, based in New York, also announced that she would be helping to cut costs of defending Anthony by using Skype to take upcoming depositions in Tennessee.

Skype is a software application that allows users to make voice calls over the Internet.

The application also will allow the pro bono lawyer to remain in New York, although Anthony lead attorney, Jose Baez and co-counsel, Cheney Mason will travel, in order to depose Oakridge National Laboratory technicians, while Kenney Baden will harness the Internet for the same documented interrogatory purpose.
Defending Casey, attacking science

For her continuing role in defending Casey Anthony, Kenney Baden will attempt to create reasonable doubt regarding the admissibility, accuracy and validity of evidence-testing the prosecution says will support a murder conviction, and, will bring at the end of the trial's penalty phase, a death decision the Florida's District 9 State's Attorneys Office seeks in the name of justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

After intense discovery review and deposition evaluation, defense strategy for Kenney Baden may include labeling novel techniques and newly-developed scientific procedures that have not been recognized in a court of law as being "junk science." 
Kenney Baden, litigator and author

In a fiction room of [their] own, Linda Kenney Baden co-authored Remains Silent (Vintage Boooks, 2005) and Skeleton Justice (Knopf, 2009), publishing the two crime novels with her husband, Dr, Michael Baden.

The outspoken Kenney Baden became more recognized following her work in the Phil Spector murder trial.

That's amazing since the defense are the only people doing publicity stunts.  I have not heard a peep out of the other side.  The defense hurts their client every time they open their mouths, is the only conclusion I can come up with.  They, unfortunately cannot put a stop to the diarrhea of the mouth they all seem to have.

Corks for the bunch of them.

<cork emoticon>

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: September 16, 2010, 03:21:53 PM »

ok, I'm no brain -- but the word "foments" in my humble opinion is not used correctly by Ms. Baden.  According to my trusty, but old, dictionary aka Webster . . . foment means o cause heat to ease pain and/or to promote growth or development . . . fomentation is the application of hot moist substances to the body to ease pain.
Me wonders if the linguist Ms. Baden actually meant ferment.  I notice in the above article "foment animosity" is actually in quotes.  I guess one of the other "new" partners of the dream team will need to help her with the difference between foment and ferment.
All of which is JMO.

I have to disagree, I think the 'ream tream' is fomenting <foaming + fermenting>.  New definition is foaming at the mouth while they are going bad.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 03:24:01 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: September 16, 2010, 03:26:01 PM »

ok, I'm no brain -- but the word "foments" in my humble opinion is not used correctly by Ms. Baden.  According to my trusty, but old, dictionary aka Webster . . . foment means o cause heat to ease pain and/or to promote growth or development . . . fomentation is the application of hot moist substances to the body to ease pain.
Me wonders if the linguist Ms. Baden actually meant ferment.  I notice in the above article "foment animosity" is actually in quotes.  I guess one of the other "new" partners of the dream team will need to help her with the difference between foment and ferment.
All of which is JMO.

I have to disagree, I think the 'ream tream' is fomenting <foaming + fermenting>.  New definition is foaming at the mouth while they are going bad.

I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: September 16, 2010, 04:36:11 PM »

All of which is JMO.

new word -- "fomferment", for definition see above!

fomfermentation -- the state of being of ream team today.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #613 on: September 16, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »

Mason's comment about Yuri Melich was highly offensive, IMO.  By belittling Cpl. Melich's stated testimony that he smelled decomposition in the Pontiac's trunk -- and particularly by saying that Melich missed his calling, barely stopping short of calling him a DOG (i.e. "K-9") -- I believe Mason has hit a new low, even for him.  Yuri has more class and integrity in his toenail clippings than Mason will ever dream of.

Hey, Mason?  What do you call a dog that can accurately sniff out $$$$ to be made on the back of a murdered toddler?  A dog who lies to the public, backtracks on his former statements, bullies hard-working reporters, and thinks defending the slimeball who murdered a child is FUN?  Grrrrrr....

Okay then.  So, if an accurate nose for decomp equals sniffer-dog status, then I think I'll go ahead and assemble a new K-9 sniffer unit for Orange County. It will be no problem to assemble a whole team of dogs, as we have no shortage of sharp noses in this case.  Roll call:

Scent Dog 1K-9 Casey, who told Amy that "it smells like something died in my car," that maybe her "dad hit an animal while driving it," that "there was definitely part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car;" and told Lee that the stench was caused by "two dead squirrels that crawled up in the engine."  Casey mentioned not a word about pizza or trash when discussing the awful smell, nor did she leave it open to the imagination.  Nope, she specified dead, decomposing flesh.  Very accurate K-9 nose on this one.

Scent Dog 2K-9 George, a former LE officer, who said "You don't forget that smell, ever," and "Please, don't let this be my Caylee" as he prepared to open the trunk at the towyard. 
(Note:  K-9 George is accurate only when working independently.  Results must be verified if working with K-9 Cindy, who tends to distract him with suggestions of nonexistent pizza or nonexistent rotting garbage instead.)

Scent Dog 3K-9 Cindy, who excitedly uttered, "Jesus Christ, what died?" (per George), and "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!" 
(Note:  Though highly accurate at first sniff, K-9 Cindy's work must also be verified, as she later muddles her correct initial hits with lamentable follow-ups of:  "It was rotting pizza, it stunk so bad!" and, "It WAS the pizza, right, George? Right? George?" and also, "Umm.. I dunno.. Pee?  Dirty diapers?  George's sweat?  Garbage?" in an effort to protect her murderous offspring.)

Scent Dog 4K-9 Simon Birch, from Johnson's Wrecker, who stated to investigators that the horrible stench that emanated from Casey's car when it was opened at the towyard exactly resembled the smell of a decomposing corpse --  a scent he had had the opportunity to experience before, when he had processed a vehicle in which a suicide had occurred, and the victim's body had remained closed up inside, decomposing for a period of time.  This is a trustworthy K-9, especially when his alerts are combined with those of the rest of the team.

Scent Dog 5:    K-9 Cpl. Yuri Melich, who knew the smell of a dead body and most likely was painfully struck with the sad knowledge of whose dead body must have left that foul stench in the trunk -- little Caylee's.  “I was a homicide detective for 2 years and in my opinion the smell coming from the car was the smell of decomposition.”  K-9 Yuri's instincts and experience make him a stellar and indispensable scent K-9.

Scent Dog 6:   Trained cadaver dog "K-9 Gerus," and his handler Dep. Jason Forgey, of the OCSO, who agreed with Dogs #1-5, that there was scent evidence of a dead body in Casey's trunk, as well as two spots in her back yard.  Gerus gave specific alerts to the scent of human decomposition.

Scent Dog 7:    The second OCSO K-9 cadaver dog and handler, who were brought in to confirm Gerus's hits.  The second cadaver dog also alerted to decomp, validating the work of Dog #6.

(Alternate)  Scent Dog 8K-9 Lee is only to be used as an alternate, as he can accurately identify the smell of human decomposition, as well as bullsh*t, but shies away from making a clear alert on these scents.   "The windows were rolled down to what I assume -- (to) ventilate the horrible smell that I had just smelled for the first time," and "It hit you like a wave. I mean it was, it was whatever it was, it was very, very potent."

Poor little Caylee!   Caylee loved doggies... We love you, Sweetie.  Justice is coming.

(Link for quotes used:  http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2008-09/msg01040.html )

Awesome post Desi.  an angelic monkey If I were a juror and read this or heard this in the court room I would be like wow no wonder she ditched the car. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: September 16, 2010, 05:45:11 PM »

Maybe someone can do a reality show about the sequestered jurors. Like Big Brother. No contact with the outside and they go stir crazy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: September 16, 2010, 05:58:28 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/14/cayleecasey-anthony-case-cheney-mason-predicted-caseys-conviction-after-caylee-was-recovered/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Cheney Mason Predicted Casey’s Conviction AFTER Caylee Was Recovered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: September 16, 2010, 08:01:58 PM »

<< snipped by Desi to avoid reposting gratuitous publicity and book-plugging for LKB >>
Thanks, Trimm.    This comment by Ms. Baden makes me furious.  Please forgive the following rant on behalf of the VICTIM, our precious Caylee:

Ms. Baden, your client killed her baby and lied to the police.  Because she refuses to confess to the truth, by law she is afforded a trial and a multi-million-dollar defense paid for by the taxpayers of Florida, with all of her rights protected along the way.  Yes, she does get a "fair shot" as required by our justice system.  It's the law.

But do you really expect the public to feel anything but hatred toward this woman?

I would like you to know that CAYLEE MARIE , the darling little girl whom your lying, thieving, promiscuous, exhibitionistic, selfish, cold-blooded client murdered, was not afforded a "fair shot" at all.  No, Ms. Baden, three 9" strips of heavy-duty fire-resistant reinforced duct tape savagely plastered across a 2-year-old's face was in no way giving Caylee Marie a "fair shot."

I ask you, how was it "fair" that such a sweet, vulnerable, trusting little girl could be killed and bagged up like trash, hauled around in the trunk of her murderer's car until her body began to decompose, and then dumped in a nasty swamp to rot, to be eaten by insects and animals, to have her bones gnawed and scattered, and to lie all alone outdoors in that scary swamp for six months while her killer mom partied, never reported her missing, and lied about Caylee's whereabouts?

See, Caylee is the one we the public are concerned about.  Not her murdering mother who celebrated the murder of her little girl with a "Bella Vita" tattoo and a "hot body" contest.  We care about CAYLEE.  Not her killer, who refuses to this day to tell the truth about how Caylee died; who refuses to take any accountability at all for the distress, expense, and trouble she has caused for so long, for so very many people.

Yes, our system of justice requires that Casey receive a fair trial.  Good for her.  But you need to understand, Ms. Baden, that your vile client's own acts and lies, plus the behavior of her horrible, lying family and her sleazy "scheme team" (or "dream-on team") are what have "fomented" the public's "animosity" toward her.  And, not insignificantly, also toward those who have sought to use this lovely child's horrific murder to reap fame and fortune for themselves.  This animosity on the part of the public is highly justifiable, Ms. buy-my-new-book Baden.

Little Caylee deserved a fair shot, but she did not get one.  Her murderer certainly does not deserve a "fair shot" with the public, so please stop whining about that.  Casey deserves what she gets, and then some.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: September 16, 2010, 08:22:07 PM »

Good to see you Desi.  Mark NaJame and Tim were on JVM.  Don't know if anyone caught it.  Class acts both of these fine men.  Made it clear that they had gone beyond what the defense wants and that they want them to have what they need so this can go forward.  Love these guys

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: September 16, 2010, 08:25:35 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/14/cayleecasey-anthony-case-cheney-mason-predicted-caseys-conviction-after-caylee-was-recovered/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Cheney Mason Predicted Casey’s Conviction AFTER Caylee Was Recovered

And, and and.....
Know what else?  Mason made those remarks very soon after Caylee's remains were discovered -- and BEFORE anyone knew about the duct tape!  Slam dunk.

akmom  Thanks for the heads-up about Tim and Mark's appearance.  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: September 16, 2010, 08:49:41 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Thanks, Blink!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.