May 13, 2024, 05:14:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #171 9/08/10 - 9/26/10  (Read 181802 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2010, 08:40:09 AM »

Sims will likely only cross examine whatever psychologists, psychiatrists the state has brought in to evaluate Casey. I don't believe she'll get anywhere near Dr. G.'s testimony and her autopsy findings. JMO

Bozo as usual is showing off, taunting the state with this Dorothy Sims woman.

It will only come back to bite him and jar-head in the @ss, just like always.

I don't think the state is going to have just some schmuck shrink as their expert.
They will bring in their big guns for our "special" skank Casey!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-yuri-melich-20100910,0,3521710.story
Casey Anthony: Key detective set for deposition today
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
8:55 a.m. EDT, September 10, 2010
A key investigator in the Casey Anthony murder case is scheduled to be deposed today.

The deposition of Detective Yuri Melich is scheduled for this morning.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, in 2008.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder and his being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

I would love to be be sitting in on this.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2010, 10:22:47 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-yuri-melich-20100910,0,3521710.story
A key investigator in the Casey Anthony murder case is scheduled to be deposed today.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder and his being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

So would I trim...so would I!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2010, 10:58:17 AM »

So would I trim...so would I!!

We could be a whole colony of flies on the wall, because I'd love to hear this too!! I bet we'd be VERY encouraged at what he says!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2010, 11:21:00 AM »

I suspect that the forensic evidence will be picked apart and picked to the bone. However, when the prosecution ties the forensics to the overwhelming circumstantial evidence, it's really very compelling. The set up that high powered lawyers will be brought in to muddy the forensics against such compelling circumstances reminds me so much of OJ's trial. There are some key and important differences, however. Jury selection is HUGE in in this, IMO. OJ's attys said they won the case the day the jury was accepted. It's hard to imagine that a jury with similar underlying issues could be assembled for this case. I also think the prosecution is more competent in this case. JMO.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2010, 11:25:29 AM »

Good Morning Monks.   

The way I'm thinking as far a Sims goes, is that Casey will be found guilty of first degree murder and Sims will get Casey life instead of the death penalty. And no, she won't be going to a mental institution, IMO....she is far from being an Andrea Yates, we know of no voices in her head that instructed her to kill her child and of course, she would have to admit that and we know that isn't going to happen.  And remember....a life sentence in FL is LIFE.   I personally would like to see her get the DP, but then again, as a FL resident, I don't want to pay for all her appeals either. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2010, 11:32:59 AM »

Out of curiosity.....if this MD outsource thingy from India is used.....do they (MD thingy) have to file a notice of appearance as they will be assisting the attys. during cross examination?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2010, 12:00:03 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/09/cma-lee-anthony.html
Friday, September 10, 2010
Lee Anthony: I Love You, CMA

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2010, 12:11:33 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

I was just checking to see if there were any new filings....it is Friday...but not the last minute so I am too soon I guess.  However I did notice that the MEDIA hasn't paid for any of the court filing since August 26th....so why?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2010, 12:30:14 PM »

I suspect that the forensic evidence will be picked apart and picked to the bone. However, when the prosecution ties the forensics to the overwhelming circumstantial evidence, it's really very compelling. The set up that high powered lawyers will be brought in to muddy the forensics against such compelling circumstances reminds me so much of OJ's trial. There are some key and important differences, however. Jury selection is HUGE in in this, IMO. OJ's attys said they won the case the day the jury was accepted. It's hard to imagine that a jury with similar underlying issues could be assembled for this case. I also think the prosecution is more competent in this case. JMO.

CBB I agree...I really didn't think BOZO was going to take this to trial....until I read an opinion that BOZO had to take it to trial in order to get any monies he may be due for books, movies etc.  Both his homes are in foreclosure or near..it seems that with all the money he got...well over 1/4 million he failed to keep up his mortgage payments, didn't pay the taxes on the property etc.  So the opinion makes sense.  And now I do believe it will go to trial.They know she is going to be convicted...they have no defense, there is no defense...the only thing they can do is try to get her LWOP instead of death.  I think Lyons bailed because she wasn't convinced she could do that and didn't wish to spoil her 'record.'  the circumstantial evidence that we are aware of, is overwhelming. It doesn't point to anyone other than Kc. Even though the duhfense has tried to point the finger at others it all comes back to Kc. So I think they will use the sexual abuse theory in the mitigation phase and georgieboy and Lee are going to go down for it....they can't prove it didn't happen and it looks, to me, as though they have been inching towards this for a long, long time. So does every victim of sexual abuse get a free pass to kill their child now?  It is going to be very interesting to see how this is handled IMO.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2010, 12:33:10 PM »

Good Morning Monks.   

The way I'm thinking as far a Sims goes, is that Casey will be found guilty of first degree murder and Sims will get Casey life instead of the death penalty. And no, she won't be going to a mental institution, IMO....she is far from being an Andrea Yates, we know of no voices in her head that instructed her to kill her child and of course, she would have to admit that and we know that isn't going to happen.  And remember....a life sentence in FL is LIFE.   I personally would like to see her get the DP, but then again, as a FL resident, I don't want to pay for all her appeals either. 

hi tupelo...like it or not you and all the good people of FL are forced to pay for her defense and appeals...it just seems so WRONG and yet I do agree that everyone deserves the best defense possible...even Kc....I do not want her case to have any reason for mistrial....especially incompetent representation.

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2010, 12:38:54 PM »

This takes away any questions I may have had about who CMA was....for awhile I thought possibly he was talking to both Caylee and Casey. Not any more.  And yes, just what does Casey have over Lee?  Casey obviously held all the cards in that family and they are scared sh*tless over what she may reveal.  I guess they will be kissing her butt for the rest of their lives.....unless all is revealed at trial.  But for all the too many who have been sexually abused by the hands of family members, very few go on to murder, and if they do, it's usually the abuser, not their own innocent child.  JMOO

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »

Good Morning Monks.   

hi tupelo...like it or not you and all the good people of FL are forced to pay for her defense and appeals...it just seems so WRONG and yet I do agree that everyone deserves the best defense possible...even Kc....I do not want her case to have any reason for mistrial....especially incompetent representation.
I too want her to have a fair and just trial, but I do worry about a mistrial.  As a resident of Fl.....I'll be financially supporting Casey for the rest of my life.     

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2010, 12:52:41 PM »

Good Morning Monks.   

I too want her to have a fair and just trial, but I do worry about a mistrial.  As a resident of Fl.....I'll be financially supporting Casey for the rest of my life.     

yes, tupelo, unfortunately you will...   what are your specific, if any specific, worries about a mistrial? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2010, 01:07:26 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/09/casey-anthonys-attorney-speaks.html (o/t)
WDBO Local News   
Casey Anthony's attorney speaks about Quran burning
By Brittny Krause @ September 10, 2010 11:23 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Casey Anthony's attorney is speaking out about the proposed Quran burning in Gainesville, Fla.

Orlando attorney Cheney Mason wrote an open letter Governor Charlie Crist, Attorney General Bill McCollum and Mayor Craig Lowe to address the negative attention Florida has received because of the proposed Quran burning in Gainesville.

In the letter, he asks state leaders to step in and execute their constitutional obligations by enjoining Pastor Terry Jones from carrying out his mission to burn hundreds of Qurans on Sept. 11.

He goes on to say that it is their responsibility to stop the burn mission and protect the cititizens of Florida.

To read the entire letter from Cheney to Governor Crist and other state leaders, click here.
http://wdbo.com/common/pdf/orlando/OpenLtr9-9-10mason.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2010, 01:09:10 PM »

This takes away any questions I may have had about who CMA was....for awhile I thought possibly he was talking to both Caylee and Casey. Not any more.  And yes, just what does Casey have over Lee?  Casey obviously held all the cards in that family and they are scared sh*tless over what she may reveal.  I guess they will be kissing her butt for the rest of their lives.....unless all is revealed at trial.  But for all the too many who have been sexually abused by the hands of family members, very few go on to murder, and if they do, it's usually the abuser, not their own innocent child.  JMOO

I agree,it is maddening.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2010, 01:11:47 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Been so busy with trying to sell the old house, (not sold yet, bah, but keep your fingers crossed!) and building the new one, but I'm still faithful to the "Justice for Caylee" Movement!
I just looked at the OC Clerk of Courts site and there is a notice of provisional discovery listed.  What's on the schedule, anyone know if that dvd of Cindy's interview on July 31,2008 has ever been released?
And on a related note, I realize this is probably so obvious to everyone else, but I'm still confused.  Has the defense EVER released any reciprocal discovery?
Hope everyone is having a great day!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2010, 01:12:12 PM »

Good Morning Monks.   

yes, tupelo, unfortunately you will...   what are your specific, if any specific, worries about a mistrial? 
In a word.....BAEZ.   Although Casey states she's happy with her attys., I have a feeling once she is convicted, she will cry ineffective counsel or whatever the proper term is.  And then we get to go through it all again.  However, since she has to prove that the outcome would be different, there's probably a slim chance of that happening.  It's pretty obvious now that her defense is just trying to save her from the DP, thus a guilty verdict will always be the same. See how I constantly have to reassure myself?!  I just want Caylee to have the justice she deserves, no  matter what the cost and how long it takes.  I would like to see that for myself, but I know in my heart, that Caylee will get her justice....maybe not here on earth, but on the day of reckoning for Casey, GOD will make sure Caylee receives justice.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Been so busy with trying to sell the old house, (not sold yet, bah, but keep your fingers crossed!) and building the new one, but I'm still faithful to the "Justice for Caylee" Movement!
I just looked at the OC Clerk of Courts site and there is a notice of provisional discovery listed.  What's on the schedule, anyone know if that dvd of Cindy's interview on July 31,2008 has ever been released?
And on a related note, I realize this is probably so obvious to everyone else, but I'm still confused.  Has the defense EVER released any reciprocal discovery?
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi Monka!  good to see you!!  I will assume your questions have already been answered....just want to say Hi!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2010, 02:08:39 PM »

Good Morning Monks.   

In a word.....BAEZ.   Although Casey states she's happy with her attys., I have a feeling once she is convicted, she will cry ineffective counsel or whatever the proper term is.  And then we get to go through it all again.  However, since she has to prove that the outcome would be different, there's probably a slim chance of that happening.  It's pretty obvious now that her defense is just trying to save her from the DP, thus a guilty verdict will always be the same. See how I constantly have to reassure myself?!  I just want Caylee to have the justice she deserves, no  matter what the cost and how long it takes.  I would like to see that for myself, but I know in my heart, that Caylee will get her justice....maybe not here on earth, but on the day of reckoning for Casey, GOD will make sure Caylee receives justice.   

there are times when I think we all have to reassure ourselves...it just seems that she and they have been allowed so much rope, given so many passes ....more than most....that it scares the crap outta me that somehow, someway....she is not going to pay sufficiently for her crime. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.