May 17, 2024, 12:02:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 521638 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: March 19, 2010, 11:34:26 AM »

Wasn't it rumored that Paulus had gambling debts?  IIRC that was mentioned in a comment about why the law partnership dissolved.

If it's true that Joran's there maybe it has something to do with that, and could be why he hasn't floated up on the beach yet?   

Well, I remember Jossy telling us in the very beginning that Paulus was an avid gambler, and also a womanizer.  So gambling debts could certainly be a possibility.

And yes, since Sonny Boy considers himself to be a professional gambler, he could be trying to pay back those debts.

But he wouldn't float up on the beach - you know that TxMom - he would float all the way to Panama!!!

Haven't you been following the party line of what happens to bodies in the ocean there?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #441 on: March 19, 2010, 11:36:33 AM »

TxMom - it really is.

And I'm also curious about his statement that divers have conducted a thorough search of teh waters.

Really?

When?

And who?

Probably not, if they planted evidence they know right where it is.

It would probably be disturbing to the tourists that are out on scuba and/or snorkeling excursions to see ALE out there looking for remains!  Plus you know Tsunami's had a lot of engagements so Dolphi's been really busy.   

And I'm sure CLW must keep Dolphi up to date on all their observations of the seeming underwater burial ground.  rendeer batman geek

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: March 19, 2010, 11:36:38 AM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Natalee and her family.  an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: March 19, 2010, 11:38:12 AM »

I have to say - and this is just my opinion and I am being honest.

That's a pile of rocks. This pic looks less than any pic I have seen yet that look like a body. I saw nothing in all the features I used that suggested that was a body.

It's a combination of lighting, shading, underwater reflection, an underwater disposable camera, and a person untrained in underwater photography.

But if makes Aruba account for somethin' - I'm all for it. I know they will never account for anything prominent.. even though I would prefer that as oppose to this pile of rocks. 

That's just my honest opinion, and nothing more.  DJ

Could an FBI anaylst of the photo determine whether it reveals human remains?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: March 19, 2010, 12:05:02 PM »

Wasn't it rumored that Paulus had gambling debts?  IIRC that was mentioned in a comment about why the law partnership dissolved.

If it's true that Joran's there maybe it has something to do with that, and could be why he hasn't floated up on the beach yet?   

Well, I remember Jossy telling us in the very beginning that Paulus was an avid gambler, and also a womanizer.  So gambling debts could certainly be a possibility.

And yes, since Sonny Boy considers himself to be a professional gambler, he could be trying to pay back those debts.

But he wouldn't float up on the beach - you know that TxMom - he would float all the way to Panama!!!

Haven't you been following the party line of what happens to bodies in the ocean there?

Does Radio Dolphi ever read the news? 

My goodness, I know I've seen more bodies that have washed up on the beach there than I would have ever imagined possible!

Those that disposed of Natalee have too, that's why they made sure it wouldn't happen...they used a tarp and a fish trap to keep her right where they put her.

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: March 19, 2010, 12:09:07 PM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Natalee and her family.  an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

I've been thinking about you 2NJ!  I hope the rain has stopped and that there wasn't too much damage from the water in the basement!  I knew you've been busy with all of that so when I remembered to go light my candle I went ahead and posted the link for you.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: March 19, 2010, 12:23:59 PM »

Yes, I wish Geraldo had kept his big nose out of it.  I feel they would have talked much longer about it if he hadn't been so quick to dismiss it right out of hand.

It may not be much and it probably isn't Natalee but we can use it for all it's worth to keep her tragedy in the media and the spotlight on Aruba.  Just let them know the world has not forgotten her for one minute and is just waiting and watching for them to actually do something.

Exactly Anna

I agree.  I don't think I've seen that one before Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: March 19, 2010, 12:33:43 PM »

Interesting (to me anyway) that the story was in the "Curacao" section of articles in Amigoe yesterday. 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70086.php

American couple intends to have found bones Holloway

March 18, 2010, 14:15 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

John Muldowney

PHILIPSBURG - The Americans John and Patti Muldowney think that while snorkeling during their vacation in Aruba perhaps unwittingly have made pictures of the skeleton of Natalee Holloway. They have the photos to the FBI data. This informs the Lance Star Online.

Patti Muldowney (62) made the underwater pictures and after the development of Rapho Township saw the couple something that looks suspiciously like human remains. John Muldowney (78): "You see fish. You see some rocks. And then you see the body lying on his back. "

She showed the photo to friends and the local police. "I let him see my doctor," said Muldowney to the Lance Star. "He said it seems that the body was weighted with stones".

John Muldowney feels that it is the skeleton of Natalee Holloway can go, the 18-year-old who disappeared in Aruba in May 2005. "It seems strange that the girl was never seen, and here we are near the coastline, right where she disappeared, and the body is there."

The FBI in Philadelphia, according to newspaper photos to senior investigators in the Caribben sent.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: March 19, 2010, 12:38:05 PM »

This was in the Curacao news too.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_70088.php

3793 Cannabis Plants in Sabana Hundu

March 18, 2010, 14:17 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

PHILIPSBURG - A raid on a plantation in Sabana Hundu yesterday afternoon, the police seized 3793 marijuana plants. Also 19 buckets each of five liters, filled with marijuana were confiscated. Like a large block of hash, a large quantity of marijuana that was ready to sell, three bags of marijuana seeds, artifacts for growing marijuana and a large amount of money. Two men were arrested. It is M.E.H. (45) and E.A.H. (74). A third man, G.A.M. (32), tried on seeing the police a bag with contents in the drums next to his house to throw things at which he was burning. Further inspection revealed that there was a bag of marijuana. In the house were found stuff used to prepare drugs. Also M. was arrested.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: March 19, 2010, 12:50:11 PM »

Yes, I wish Geraldo had kept his big nose out of it.  I feel they would have talked much longer about it if he hadn't been so quick to dismiss it right out of hand.

It may not be much and it probably isn't Natalee but we can use it for all it's worth to keep her tragedy in the media and the spotlight on Aruba.  Just let them know the world has not forgotten her for one minute and is just waiting and watching for them to actually do something.

Exactly Anna

I agree.  I don't think I've seen that one before Klaas!  

That's by far my fav Geraldo!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: March 19, 2010, 01:01:48 PM »

http://tsunamiaruba.com/

Click on the picture frame below to see Dolphi perform "Bounce".

It's here at the link also, but it was a slow go for me there.   

http://tsunamiaruba.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=27 (second video)

He'd best be thankful for his "day job" imo.   Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 19, 2010, 01:08:08 PM »

Email this article
Print this article

PHILIPSBURG - A raid on a plantation in Sabana Hundu yesterday afternoon, the police seized 3793 marijuana plants. Also 19 buckets each of five liters, filled with marijuana were confiscated. Like a large block of hash, a large quantity of marijuana that was ready to sell, three bags of marijuana seeds, artifacts for growing marijuana and a large amount of money. Two men were arrested. It is M.E.H. (45) and E.A.H. (74). A third man, G.A.M. (32), tried on seeing the police a bag with contents in the drums next to his house to throw things at which he was burning. Further inspection revealed that there was a bag of marijuana. In the house were found stuff used to prepare drugs. Also M. was arrested.

Those plants in the back are huge and appear to be even Lorenzo quality!  Maybe he has been sharing gardening tips.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

That boy did know how to grow that stuff!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: March 19, 2010, 01:11:04 PM »

Email this article
Print this article

Those plants in the back are huge and appear to be even Lorenzo quality!  Maybe he has been sharing gardening tips.

Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: March 19, 2010, 01:22:26 PM »

On Fox again right now

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: March 19, 2010, 01:29:51 PM »

OK, they said some more things.  At least Fox has the sense to contact the correct field office here in Birmingham.  I don't know the people on the news' names.  The man seemed to have been doing the research and repeated that a physician had told that couple that it sure looked like human remains to him.  He said they have not yet heard back from the Holloway family as though he expects to at any moment.

Then the woman said that they were like family at Fox from being there so often and so much coverage.  She asked if there was any reason to think this was Natalee other than she disappeared there and he said no.

But it was a lot of time and coverage and very sympathetic to Natalee's family.

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: March 19, 2010, 01:33:09 PM »

Thank you Anna.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: March 19, 2010, 01:45:55 PM »

OK, they said some more things.  At least Fox has the sense to contact the correct field office here in Birmingham.  I don't know the people on the news' names.  The man seemed to have been doing the research and repeated that a physician had told that couple that it sure looked like human remains to him.  He said they have not yet heard back from the Holloway family as though he expects to at any moment.

Then the woman said that they were like family at Fox from being there so often and so much coverage.  She asked if there was any reason to think this was Natalee other than she disappeared there and he said no.

But it was a lot of time and coverage and very sympathetic to Natalee's family.

Thanks Anna!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: March 19, 2010, 01:49:35 PM »

Email this article
Print this article

Monkey Devil!

Well, the Dutch are probably the best botanists in the world and even used bulbs as a form of currency at one time.

Not just limited to tulips it seems, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: March 19, 2010, 02:01:57 PM »

Thank you Anna.

Well, I'm no tylergal when it comes to typing as I can't type as fast as they can talk the way she can.

But that's basically what was said.  I expect it will be covered again at 2 pm news on there as well as it seems to be a big item.  Was on Fox and Friends this morning also.

Maybe Dana should call this couple for a phone interview.  They seem to be enjoying the publicity.  Might as well make the most of it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 19, 2010, 02:03:47 PM »

On the stuffed animals on the sofa, now I thought how nice they had gotten Easter bunnies for their grandkids!

See, we all see things differently.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.