May 04, 2024, 06:55:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 361367 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1560 on: November 23, 2008, 06:25:12 PM »

Has anyone read the latest National Enquirer?
<<snip>>
Could this be the day KC took off in Cindy's vehicle ? would that work for the timeline or am I way off ?  reaching for my other hat
Sea Searcher
From what I can tell from George's interviews Cindy knew Casey had the vehicle... so who Knows.   
It's the only time, I can recall, that KC's car was home and she left in another vehicle.. but my memory is fuzzy so I thought I'd put it out there in case others can think of other times..at least ones we know about..
Casey was seen borrowing a shovel from a neighbor on June 18. Six days later, on June 24 Casey was seen moving something from the trunk of one car to another at her home.
I wonder who saw this transfer... we have her backing into the garage on the ?? and the gas can incident on the ?? and on what date ??

The 18th
The 24th

I'm pretty sure...I wonder if LE ever checked Cindy's vehicle...hmmm

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: November 23, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »

Well the one is was listening to quit at the break..@ 14:47:??  lol  but she did take the garbage off the table to a waste can

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: November 23, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »

Good Day Monkeys! 
Welcome to the New Monkeys!!
Cappuccino great first post!!
43 more days until justice for Caylee...

Hi Flamom.  Any news out of Fla that we don't know yet?
Not that I am aware of... the 43 days is the 5th of January, the day the trial is supposed to start...
I have seen a few stories on KFN and the Milsteads, same old
my local West Palm station had run a story on the Milsteads
http://www.wpbf.com/index.html

Isn't there something supposed to happen in December too ? Did the judge make a ruling on proceeding with the Forgery charges first ?

TIA

Anthony's pre-trial conference is set for Dec. 11 at 9 a.m. Trial has been set for Jan. 5 at 9:30 a.m.

I don't know what a pre-trial conference entails.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: November 23, 2008, 06:30:27 PM »

SeeYaByeee   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: November 23, 2008, 06:34:12 PM »

Casey had to know that she was evenutally going to have to face the fact that she could not snap her fingers and have Caylee magically appear on demand ... with all her "thieving" going on ... why not take all that money and take off right after the incident occurred?  Why chance sticking around to see how long it would take to get called out?  What was going thru her mind to think after 31 days, the police wouldn't find it hard to believe a kidnapping story w/no ransome note or demands of any kind ... 

Maybe she spent those 31 days weighing her options on a 50/50 chance between the two ... she didn't seem to be bothered by either one while she spent the nights partying away and the days shopping at Target and WinnDixie ... spending her potential "get away" money on groceries for a man ...

What could possibly have been going thru her mind?  With no visible signs of stress ... that's a scary thought ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1565 on: November 23, 2008, 06:35:52 PM »

Since it is difficult to  keep up here and read EVERY post, I hope I'm not duplicating somebody else.

But my question is, what is going to happen now with George being KFN spokesperson, now that they no longer (really) exist.  The founders packed up and left!  Is he taking it over?  Maybe he should come up with his own, in a LEGITIMATE  way if that is now his true passion. Big IF! I believe, it just kept them busy and there sanity, with SOMEBODY backing them, right or wrong. It WAS the ONLY friends they had.  I wonder if they knew of all the controversy surrounding KFN?

I also wonder, the last video of CA, where she looks completely out of it, is she has finally hit rock bottom, after being betrayed by KFN, then losing Nejame, there is NOBODY left to support them, besides Michelle, who probably has her own agenda as well.  I pray this will be there wake up call and I certainly hope CA gets the help she needs, maybe inpatient psych, to save her own life and help her face reality.

It HAS to end somewhere and it will be interesting to see what happens this week.  I certainly hope they just stay out of the public eye, no matter the questions and speculations of why.  They need to start taking care of themselves and allow LE to just do there job, without hindering it, with there ridiculous claims, even if that helps them deal. But only makes them look like fools.  It could actually give them the sympathy they seek.   But, time will tell.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: November 23, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »

I've thought about this a lot and listened to the Anthonys telling us to get off our a@@ and search for their granddaughter, but I really don't know how to search for a live Cayley. Does one go from door to door and demand to see all the children in the house? Does one hang out in malls and take pictures of young girls? Does one stay in the vicinity of playgrounds wearing a raincoat and get arrested?  I'm serious.  I don't know how to search for a live Caylee.  In fact, even if Caylee were alive I don't think there is a way to search for her.  One could keep their eyes open going about  daily business, but what are the chances of seeing Caylee?  IMO the chances of finding her remains are very slim, but a live Caylee? Impossible.

Insofar as what I would do if my daughter murdered my grandchild, I hope that I would tell her that her best chance of living would be to have her attorney make a deal that if she tells where the child's remains are, they would not consider the death penalty.  I would tell her that I love her and would stand with her, but I would never lie for her and her best and only option is to tell the truth.  I would not speak to the police and I would certainly not be on television.  I would say nothing publicly.

I know that I am an invisible poster, but if BRANDI could sort of jazz up my bear to reflect the season, I'd be grateful. TIA

BabyBear:
I had to make your bear stop moving to add the sparkly hat and present. (I am still just learning most of this stuff.) If you want it, it's ready for grabbing!

You can go back to moving your head and arms after Christmas.  LOL

Btw.. I am still catching up my reading for today. Be here soon, I hope. Unless I keep finding more requests ;-p

Thank you Brandi--I love it.  I don't know how to move it, though.  OK, I'm dumb.

Welcome. Klaas can help you when she gets time, or you can upload it to your profile from http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/BabyBear.gif

(Click on Profile at the top of this page, then go to "Forum Profile Information" on the left ... then under Picture, click the "I will upload my own picture" option and add the above URL to it. Then scroll down to the bottom and click the "Change profile" button. And, volia! Your avatar is updated. Wink

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1567 on: November 23, 2008, 06:37:55 PM »

Well I thought that was at the end,  but this is a long one.  The agents finally go out the door as cindy fills out the forms and it's still going.  I know this for sure is one that I didn't see on the other links.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7926482&version=1&locale=EN-US
Wow, thanks, I did not see this one either. Two things stuck out, 1. Casey's role model is Cindy. 2. If Cindy praised Casey anymore, Casey would have to be made a Saint. But my favorite was when Cindy said Casey learned from example. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: November 23, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »

SeeYaByeee   

Bye OldFart.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: November 23, 2008, 06:42:28 PM »

Since it is difficult to  keep up here and read EVERY post, I hope I'm not duplicating somebody else.

But my question is, what is going to happen now with George being KFN spokesperson, now that they no longer (really) exist.  The founders packed up and left! Is he taking it over?  Maybe he should come up with his own, in a LEGITIMATE  way if that is now his true passion. Big IF! I believe, it just kept them busy and there sanity, with SOMEBODY backing them, right or wrong. It WAS the ONLY friends they had.  I wonder if they knew of all the controversy surrounding KFN?

I also wonder, the last video of CA, where she looks completely out of it, is she has finally hit rock bottom, after being betrayed by KFN, then losing Nejame, there is NOBODY left to support them, besides Michelle, who probably has her own agenda as well.  I pray this will be there wake up call and I certainly hope CA gets the help she needs, maybe inpatient psych, to save her own life and help her face reality.

It HAS to end somewhere and it will be interesting to see what happens this week.  I certainly hope they just stay out of the public eye, no matter the questions and speculations of why.  They need to start taking care of themselves and allow LE to just do there job, without hindering it, with there ridiculous claims, even if that helps them deal. But only makes them look like fools.  It could actually give them the sympathy they seek.   But, time will tell.....

Their disappearance did not last long. This picture was taken Nov. 21. FRIDAY! And we thought he had disappeared off the planet, like he probably should. LOL See him smiling in the background?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: November 23, 2008, 06:48:18 PM »

Oh MY!  Thanks Brandi!  It amazes me, with George's LE experience, he would associate himself with a criminal and one and would find themselves with no choice but to face the truth!  Guess that won't happen, as long as somebody is there to keep up there hope!  Even if a criminal/fraud, who's never find a child!

Oh well, I suppose the A's will continue there ridiculous rantings, with the backing of a criminal/fraud!  They'll continue on there track of bad publicity and more enemies!  AMAZING!

Of course, George, doesn't have the most perfect backround either.  Two peas in a pod? 

Oh how frustrating!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: November 23, 2008, 06:49:20 PM »

I know that picture was shown with an article of Nov 21st but I wonder if it was an "old" photo ... (just like the old video that was shown as ""new" of Cindy running thru the parking lot ...

Somehow I find it hard to believe Dennis Milstead would make himself so public when such a controversial cloud was hanging over his head ... I would think that would make him quite vulnerable to the media ... and notice .. there was no "questions" posed to Milstead on that day by the media that was printed with that article ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1572 on: November 23, 2008, 06:51:18 PM »

But my question is, what is going to happen now with George being KFN spokesperson, now that they no longer (really) exist.  The founders packed up and left! Is he taking it over?  Maybe he should come up with his own, in a LEGITIMATE  way if that is now his true passion. Big IF! I believe, it just kept them busy and there sanity, with SOMEBODY backing them, right or wrong. It WAS the ONLY friends they had.  I wonder if they knew of all the controversy surrounding KFN?

Their disappearance did not last long. This picture was taken Nov. 21. FRIDAY! And we thought he had disappeared off the planet, like he probably should. LOL See him smiling in the background?

That Milstead character is creeeepppyyy. And the little kid George is talking to reminds me of the boy in that move that says "I see dead people" only from behind, never saw his face. Could be a girl. I don't know.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: November 23, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »

Happy End of the Weekend Monkeys.....

I have sat and listed to each part of these interviews 2 times so far.  The more I listen to Cindy, and yes I HAVE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO HER RAMBLE ON 2X per part....(I may need to be institutionalized here soon)...but the notes I have taken and then go back and listen to their on air interviews the contradictions just keep adding up....its unreal the misleading this woman and her side kick have done. 

Also, the more I listen to these, the more I am inclined to think that Lee is involved up to his elbows in cover up.

You deserve a " Purple Heart". I listened to them once and half way thur I had pushed my chair back and was resting my left cheek on the desk in pure agony. It's hard to recall what she said. I am firmly convinced that every time the FBI agent put pen to paper he was writing "HELP".
If you survive please share your thoughts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: November 23, 2008, 06:55:37 PM »

I know that picture was shown with an article of Nov 21st but I wonder if it was an "old" photo ... (just like the old video that was shown as ""new" of Cindy running thru the parking lot ...

Somehow I find it hard to believe Dennis Milstead would make himself so public when such a controversial cloud was hanging over his head ... I would think that would make him quite vulnerable to the media ... and notice .. there was no "questions" posed to Milstead on that day by the media that was printed with that article ...

Good point. Guess I trust the MSM too much. They should date the photographs and be correct in doing so. I know this one had the date of Nov.21 in the caption. So, I figured that is when it was taken. I may be incorrect in assuming it was TAKEN on Nov. 21. But I think that is what they meant.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: November 23, 2008, 06:57:39 PM »

Great point!  I pray you are right!  That man is pure evil and nothing but bad news, exactly what the A's DON'T need.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1576 on: November 23, 2008, 06:58:35 PM »

I would love to know what the FBI guys said to each other after the interview with Cindy. I swear during one of the interviews she talked for ten minutes without taking a breath, and the worst part is nothing was making any sense.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: November 23, 2008, 06:59:48 PM »

I have sat and listed to each part of these interviews 2 times so far.  The more I listen to Cindy, and yes I HAVE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO HER RAMBLE ON 2X per part....(I may need to be institutionalized here soon)...but the notes I have taken and then go back and listen to their on air interviews the contradictions just keep adding up....its unreal the misleading this woman and her side kick have done. 

Also, the more I listen to these, the more I am inclined to think that Lee is involved up to his elbows in cover up.

You deserve a " Purple Heart". I listened to them once and half way thur I had pushed my chair back and was resting my left cheek on the desk in pure agony. It's hard to recall what she said. I am firmly convinced that every time the FBI agent put pen to paper he was writing "HELP".

ANYBODY who watched are saints in my book!  I just CANNOT bring myself to watch!  I saw enough on NG and couldn't take anymore than that few minutes of agony.   God Bless you for watching! 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: November 23, 2008, 07:04:16 PM »

I would love to know what the FBI guys said to each other after the interview with Cindy. I swear during one of the interviews she talked for ten minutes without taking a breath, and the worst part is nothing was making any sense.

My favorite part was after Cindy babbled for about 15 mins straight then threw in there something to the effect of ... "that's why I can see where theres motive here" and the FBI agent said ... "I still can't see any motive here" .....  LOL   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1579 on: November 23, 2008, 07:05:09 PM »

LOL!!! Help! Someone save me by poking out my eyes and bursting my ear drums!! I wonder if the agents were given medical leave after this!!! Someone's a hero in my eyes! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.