May 07, 2024, 06:48:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 381965 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: November 20, 2008, 10:09:38 PM »

PJ, thanks for your kind words, I am 30+ pages behind, and windows open everywhere!!!!!   

I feel your pain...I am usually behind too,,,,and on the odd occasion that I am caught up it surprises even me!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1701 on: November 20, 2008, 10:10:31 PM »

Off to take a shower and get my jammies on.

Don't want to miss Greta!  She went OFF on her blog regarding MOS about his Aruba statement today!  She is livid and I love it!  She's on a mission now!   She stressed BIG, FAT, LIAR!  and she was NOT nice about it!

In case you missed it, check out gretawire.com    She was furious!  It was awesome!   

GRETA was pissed LAST nite about it..and is even MORE so (if thats possible) TODAY..
she is supposed to give her info out on MONDAYs show...

sorry..OT... wrong thread and all that rot Smile

I'm back just in time.  Yes, O/T, sorta!  But SM is heavily invested in both and both are on the same topic (two beautiful, innocent, missing girls).    Yes, she WAS mad today!  I hate to wait until next Monday, but I'm sure she'll talk on the Natalee case tonight.

I thought Aruba could no longer surprise me with there antics, but Caylee case astonishes me!  You literally could NOT right a book with this many twists and turns.  This has Stephen King blown out of the water!   

I keep thinking it's going to go quiet until trial, as it probably should, but the A's won't let it!  I can't believe they are SOOOO stupid!  The best thing they could do for this case is hide in there house, go on a vacation and just STFU!  I'm almost stunned beyond words!  And this IS in USA!  Not Aruba.  But at least, I do have more faith in our justice system!

heh.. i think that greta took alot of heat for being soft on joran.... now she is being a pit bull ..
whatever keeps it in the public eye .. works for me...

yep... its hard to believe the stupid things people in these cases say and do..... drew peterson comes to mind.....

Yes, so true!  But she came out swinging this week!  Love it!  I wish she'd do the same with Cindy too!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: November 20, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »

I KNEW IT!  Aruba and her rage with Mos,, coming up soon!  Sick 'em Greta!  Then go down to FL and punch Cindy!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: November 20, 2008, 10:11:46 PM »

Don't want to miss Greta!  She went OFF on her blog regarding MOS about his Aruba statement today!  She is livid and I love it!  She's on a mission now!   She stressed BIG, FAT, LIAR!  and she was NOT nice about it!

In case you missed it, check out gretawire.com    She was furious!  It was awesome!   

GRETA was pissed LAST nite about it..and is even MORE so (if thats possible) TODAY..

I'm back just in time.  Yes, O/T, sorta!  But SM is heavily invested in both and both are on the same topic (two beautiful, innocent, missing girls).    Yes, she WAS mad today!  I hate to wait until next Monday, but I'm sure she'll talk on the Natalee case tonight.

I thought Aruba could no longer surprise me with there antics, but Caylee case astonishes me!  You literally could NOT right a book with this many twists and turns.  This has Stephen King blown out of the water!   

I keep thinking it's going to go quiet until trial, as it probably should, but the A's won't let it!  I can't believe they are SOOOO stupid!  The best thing they could do for this case is hide in there house, go on a vacation and just STFU!  I'm almost stunned beyond words!  And this IS in USA!  Not Aruba.  But at least, I do have more faith in our justice system!

Di...I gave up watching Greta months ago....I might have to go back on my word and watch her

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1704 on: November 20, 2008, 10:12:43 PM »

Greta is so far covering the market and politics!  Doesn't she know every station and show, on the hour cover this crap!  Need something different!  She needs to go back to covering cases!  I'm sick of the same ol', same ol'  politics!  I couldn't wait until the election was over and she showed promise the last several nights!

Maybe she'll cover her anger later.  I hope!   Wonder if she is going to pick up on the Caylee case again too?

i know she keeps some threads going about caylee... heck i think i even saw something today about the case.. but i agree...i am fried with the politics.... and no offense nancy grace, but the melodrama and the REPETITION of the SAME VIDEOS , and triplicate pictures... and the BOMBSHELLS and BREAKING NEWS and the dufus talking heads that 9 out of ten times have to say... "well i dont know.." or " i dont have that information " or.. well nancy  i THINK"     just WEARS ME OUT! Smile

FORTUNATELY, i tivo her so i can buzz through...Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: November 20, 2008, 10:13:12 PM »

Greta is so far covering the market and politics!  Doesn't she know every station and show, on the hour cover this crap!  Need something different!  She needs to go back to covering cases!  I'm sick of the same ol', same ol'  politics!  I couldn't wait until the election was over and she showed promise the last several nights!

Maybe she'll cover her anger later.  I hope!   Wonder if she is going to pick up on the Caylee case again too?

ooopppssss I take back my last post about Greta

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: November 20, 2008, 10:13:44 PM »

I KNEW IT!  Aruba and her rage with Mos,, coming up soon!  Sick 'em Greta!  Then go down to FL and punch Cindy!
I hope you're yellin' as you say this cause you are yellin' for me too

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: November 20, 2008, 10:14:03 PM »

I feel like I am on a yo-yo!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: November 20, 2008, 10:15:12 PM »

I am not happy about this pic taken at Chuckie Cheese. I knew this would probably happen before it was over with. IMO only this may be a pic of Caylee but an old one. I don't know who or why it is being represented as being current ( well yes I do but.....) the reason I say this is look closely at the large areas on the side of her head that looks like bald spots or very thin hair spots. Caylee defin. had these in the pic where she is up in the highchair with the book. someone is desperate I suppose they will have to find the kids parents in the pick to find out the date of the photo if is Caylee. Sheeeessssshhhhhhhh Then again maybe I'm just wrong. I sure have had an exasperating day
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: November 20, 2008, 10:15:23 PM »

GOOD NIGHT TO ALL

Rest in Peace Caylee

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1710 on: November 20, 2008, 10:15:49 PM »

well... i usually watch her at the 10 oclock showing here in idaho... i am watching football AND basketball AND being in HERE.... so i think it will have to wait till the ten pm greta...

let me know if there are any GOOD things on it tho... Wink

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: November 20, 2008, 10:19:24 PM »

Di...I gave up watching Greta months ago....I might have to go back on my word and watch her

I would recommend it!  She is so mad!  She offered to hand some info. to Mos a recently, something she's been working on for a couple months now.  She said it may be nothing, but MOS refuses to take it, even though she's offered it, with no conditions.  THEN, Mos came out today and said he's following ALL leads!  She is calling him a Big, Fat, Liar!  She even offered to meet him half way,  even on the weekend, during her time off,  but he has OTHER things to do, and of course, his vacation is coming up! 

I don't think, I've EVER seen her so furious!   LOL!    She's on a vendetta!   But, like heykim, if it keeps it in the news,  great!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1712 on: November 20, 2008, 10:19:35 PM »

I've been trying to get into the cage for 30 minutes. I thought I got the big red button. 

that is the cutest picture in your Avatar......you changed it...this is adorable!!!

Oh thanks Sunny, he was really bad sick and I went and checked on him and he was cuddling his monkey baby. Just found the picture today.

Oh I hope he recovered quickly....the picture is just so cute...my Sammy has a rabbit ...sorry for the O/T I am a sucker for animals!
Thanks sunny. We think he had a dry snake bite. Just enought venom to make him sick and his mama $800 poorer.  I too am a sucker for animals! Sorry mods o/t.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: November 20, 2008, 10:22:31 PM »

I hope you're yellin' as you say this cause you are yellin' for me too

Oh HELL yeah!  Between the Anthony's and now this,  I am furious!    I will attempt updates when she begins.

Still on politics at the moment.  aarrrgghhh!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1714 on: November 20, 2008, 10:22:39 PM »

AnotherMonkey,  never mind.  Figured out you were quoted from earlier when I wasn't here.

Thank friends for putting a stop to it!

Anyhow!  This is O/T, but sounds like good news about Drew Peterson!  Finally, may be arrested!  Finally Justice!

where did you read this.. just today FOX news report judge threw out all the gun charges

NG covered it at the end of her show.  Your right about the gun, but IL just passed a new law, where they can now admit evidence from hearsay in abuse cases.   For instance his wives friends who they talked to about it and his 3rd wife who sent letters to LE saying if anything happened to her, he made threats of taking the kids, or he would kill her.   I believe I heard that right.  Anybody else hear it?

Yrs, they did pass that new law and best of all, it's RETROACTIVE~you're done Drew....sorry if someone has already addressed this, but I'm behind as usual.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: November 20, 2008, 10:23:00 PM »

I am not happy about this pic taken at Chuckie Cheese. I knew this would probably happen before it was over with. IMO only this may be a pic of Caylee but an old one. I don't know who or why it is being represented as being current ( well yes I do but.....) the reason I say this is look closely at the large areas on the side of her head that looks like bald spots or very thin hair spots. Caylee defin. had these in the pic where she is up in the highchair with the book. someone is desperate I suppose they will have to find the kids parents in the pick to find out the date of the photo if is Caylee. Sheeeessssshhhhhhhh Then again maybe I'm just wrong. I sure have had an exasperating day
[/quote    Hello.....could you please give me the link to that pic....I cant find it........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1716 on: November 20, 2008, 10:25:01 PM »

AnotherMonkey,  never mind.  Figured out you were quoted from earlier when I wasn't here.

Anyhow!  This is O/T, but sounds like good news about Drew Peterson!  Finally, may be arrested!  Finally Justice!

where did you read this.. just today FOX news report judge threw out all the gun charges

NG covered it at the end of her show.  Your right about the gun, but IL just passed a new law, where they can now admit evidence from hearsay in abuse cases.   For instance his wives friends who they talked to about it and his 3rd wife who sent letters to LE saying if anything happened to her, he made threats of taking the kids, or he would kill her.   I believe I heard that right.  Anybody else hear it?

Yrs, they did pass that new law and best of all, it's RETROACTIVE~you're done Drew....sorry if someone has already addressed this, but I'm behind as usual.

i really really REALLY hope they arrest him soon... the dude is just NASTY... i feel so bad for his children... stuck with him in that house..

sorry mods..OT and ashamed to admit it Wink

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: November 20, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »

[/quote    Hello.....could you please give me the link to that pic....I cant find it........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the pic was back about 2-4 pages..
If that was my child's picture The Crazy Anthony's were putting before the public, they would have been served with papers TONIGHT!! morons

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: November 20, 2008, 10:28:53 PM »

Has anyone ever identified the guy on the other end of the couch by drunk cowboy? He looks familiar to me for some reason. I think I have seen his picture before with this case. Does anyone know who the other lawyers are that work at Baez law firm? I know there is a Gabriel Adam who is a lawyer there. I have not been able to locate a picture yet for him unless he is one of the guys in the pictures of when Casey was getting ready to go to jail on murder charge(presser at Baez office). Maybe the guy works for Nejame office which would make sense but not what makes sense in this case?

I also think he looks familiar, and I swear I've seen him with Baez at some point.

Hi Monkeys!! could he be the other attorney who went to court with Baez and KC, the time when she was wearing her Navy blue jail pjs and she & Baez were writing notes back and forth?  This guy was on the left, KC in the middle, and Baez on the right in the picture, standing at the podium. He looks like that guy to me. I think it may have been the first time we saw another attorney actually show up in court with Baez.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: November 20, 2008, 10:28:59 PM »

Thanks IM!  And join the club!   Is anybody EVER completely caught up?  I know I miss so much, skipping pages to get as much info. as I can.  But hey, there are so many hours in a day and working full time, take alot of that up! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.