May 21, 2024, 10:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #846 9/12/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 218774 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: September 16, 2010, 10:56:47 PM »

Carnut and Poochy are a bit disappointed in Beth.  I'm proud of her.  She has more balls than any van der Sloot ever had.  She made a promise to Natalee.

WTH!!!!  I'm proud of her too.  Good grief.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: September 16, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »

Diario Online

* Home
    * About
    * Advertise
    * Agenda
    * Contact

Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter RSS RSS
Abogado no ta contento cu Joran

Publication: Diaranson, 8 September 2010. Categoria: Judicial

JudicialHULANDA: E abogado Hulandes cu Joran van der Sloot tin, no ta contento cu e entrevista cu el a duna recientemente. E abogado ta yama esaki ‘no mucho inteligente’. E ta cuestiona e hecho cu ‘circus Joran’ a duna un ‘presentacion’ atrobe. Por lo general, no ta un bon decision pa un sospechoso di hechonan castigable busca publicidad. “Ta existi caba cierto imagen y atencion hopi biaha no ta yuda”, segun abogado Bert de Rooij, den Volkskrant. Esaki sigur ta conta pa van der Sloot, kende ta cera na Peru riba sospecho di asesinato di Stephany Flores y kende ainda ta wordo sospecha di tin di haber cu desaparicion di Natalee Holloway.
Den e entrevista cu Joran a hasi cu periodista di Telegraaf John van den Heuvel, e ta admiti di a pidi placa di famia Holloway, a cambio di duna nan informacion riba unda e curpa di Natalee ta dera.

“No tabata bon pa duna e entrevista, pero quizas den palabracion cu su abogado Peruano, el a pensa algo pa cual e entrevista tabata hopi bon”.

“Mi no sa esey y pesey mi no ta bisa nada di dje”. Esaki segun de Rooij, kende a bisa cu e no kier stroba e abogado Peruano di Joran. “Ademas di esaki mi no ta su babysitter”, segun e abogado.
Palm Beach P

Article in todays Diario

Peruvian attorney not very happy with interview given by Joran vanderSloot recently.  The attorney called it not very intelligent. he questions the circus like atmosphere Of jorans making.  Its not very smart to look for publicity to seek in a case thats punishable by law. To give out multiple storys is not something that will help you says attorneyBert de Rooje.  Consequently vanderSloot remains main suspect in the death of Stephania Fores of peru. He also remains suspect in  the death 9of Natalee Holloway.

Accordingly perhaps his peruvian lawyer felt it was good to get some info out there although he felt it is not and he would not tell his peruvian attorney how to do his job..

hes not going to say to vandersloot :i told u so: nor he says is he a babysitter  for jvds and encourages vandersloot to shut his mouth
palm beach aruba... best i could do translating my dear monkey friends...sl.

Way to go Beth.You are the voice for your daughter Natalee and an inspiration to us. Go get him
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: September 16, 2010, 11:00:40 PM »

Observation   

2NJSons_Mom, cecilita, San, snoopy, Northern Rose, wreck, Agraria, Kat_Gram, Magnolia, Tamikosmom and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: September 16, 2010, 11:00:58 PM »

I suspport Beth.  That's just all there is to it.

Absolutely
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: September 16, 2010, 11:01:10 PM »

Thy are reporting on CBS 42 Birmingham that Beth was arrested for taking a camera into Castro Castro.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: September 16, 2010, 11:03:11 PM »

Diario Online

* Home
    * About
    * Advertise
    * Agenda
    * Contact

JudicialHULANDA: E abogado Hulandes cu Joran van der Sloot tin, no ta contento cu e entrevista cu el a duna recientemente. E abogado ta yama esaki ‘no mucho inteligente’. E ta cuestiona e hecho cu ‘circus Joran’ a duna un ‘presentacion’ atrobe. Por lo general, no ta un bon decision pa un sospechoso di hechonan castigable busca publicidad. “Ta existi caba cierto imagen y atencion hopi biaha no ta yuda”, segun abogado Bert de Rooij, den Volkskrant. Esaki sigur ta conta pa van der Sloot, kende ta cera na Peru riba sospecho di asesinato di Stephany Flores y kende ainda ta wordo sospecha di tin di haber cu desaparicion di Natalee Holloway.
Den e entrevista cu Joran a hasi cu periodista di Telegraaf John van den Heuvel, e ta admiti di a pidi placa di famia Holloway, a cambio di duna nan informacion riba unda e curpa di Natalee ta dera.

“No tabata bon pa duna e entrevista, pero quizas den palabracion cu su abogado Peruano, el a pensa algo pa cual e entrevista tabata hopi bon”.

“Mi no sa esey y pesey mi no ta bisa nada di dje”. Esaki segun de Rooij, kende a bisa cu e no kier stroba e abogado Peruano di Joran. “Ademas di esaki mi no ta su babysitter”, segun e abogado.
Palm Beach P

Article in todays Diario

Peruvian attorney not very happy with interview given by Joran vanderSloot recently.  The attorney called it not very intelligent. he questions the circus like atmosphere Of jorans making.  Its not very smart to look for publicity to seek in a case thats punishable by law. To give out multiple storys is not something that will help you says attorneyBert de Rooje.  Consequently vanderSloot remains main suspect in the death of Stephania Fores of peru. He also remains suspect in  the death 9of Natalee Holloway.

Accordingly perhaps his peruvian lawyer felt it was good to get some info out there although he felt it is not and he would not tell his peruvian attorney how to do his job..

hes not going to say to vandersloot :i told u so: nor he says is he a babysitter  for jvds and encourages vandersloot to shut his mouth

Way to go Beth.You are the voice for your daughter Natalee and an inspiration to us. Go get him

Sandy - this is in reference to another interview Joran did earlier this month with a Dutch reporter.  Not the one today with Peter and Beth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: September 16, 2010, 11:03:35 PM »

Thy are reporting on CBS 42 Birmingham that Beth was arrested for taking a camera into Castro Castro.

I'd bet Peter and Beth were "detained" and released.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: September 16, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »

While I was slumming I found this post of Glenda's pretty interesting in her admission regarding the Kalpoes attorneys vs. Dr. Phil's: 

HEY GLENDA SHUT THE HELL UP.   DON'T EVEN TRY TO ACT INNOCENT ABOUT ANYTHING.  YOU MAKE ME SICK.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 16, 2010, 11:05:46 PM »

I'd bet Peter and Beth were "detained" and released.

I think so too!  I think the police in Peru have an understanding of the worldwide feelings
toward Joran.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: September 16, 2010, 11:07:13 PM »

Diario Online

* Home
    * About
    * Advertise
    * Agenda
    * Contact

Palm Beach P

Article in todays Diario

Sandy - this is in reference to another interview Joran did earlier this month with a Dutch reporter.  Not the one today with Peter and Beth.

oops my bad i forgot to mention that  thanks so Much Klass  sl
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: September 16, 2010, 11:10:29 PM »

gretawire

got an email today...beth holloway is in Peru....with a Dutch TV show
28 minutes ago via TweetDeck
http://twitter.com/gretawire
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 16, 2010, 11:11:13 PM »

I agree --- BIG difference in being "arrested" and being "detained". 

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: September 16, 2010, 11:13:18 PM »

bastibro2  |   September 16, 2010

2010 Sept 15 Lima - It was a so called `Womans day`in Castro Castro yesterday and Beth was lining-up, with hidden cam of de Vries, between the other visitors(mostly family).
Joran has to give permission for whomever to visit him.
The warden came to Beth and asked her some questions before sending her away.
Peter and his team were waiting outside.
Joran`s attorney Altez said this is unacceptable and thinks about taking legal action against de Vries.
Beth was avoiding the press present.

It seems that Beth had a meeting with the parents of Stephany Flores.

All I found on youtube was this from bastibro2....the vid was not english but this was the heading he wrote on it.

Tricia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: September 16, 2010, 11:24:31 PM »

2010 Sept 15 Lima - It was a so called `Womans day`in Castro Castro yesterday and Beth was lining-up, with hidden cam of de Vries, between the other visitors(mostly family).
Joran`s attorney Altez said this is unacceptable and thinks about taking legal action against de Vries.

All I found on youtube was this from bastibro2....the vid was not english but this was the heading he wrote on it.

Tricia

If so, Beth had the dignity to meet with Stephany's parents, and that is no surprise.  All the rest is still to be explained.  Thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #354 on: September 16, 2010, 11:34:18 PM »

Tricia

If that's the case, then she didn't see Joran at all. I'm so glad Beth met with Stephany's family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: September 16, 2010, 11:35:48 PM »

I can't even imagine how much courage it took to try to get into that prison.

I wouldn't have been afraid of Joran, but the prison is another thing.

I am proud of Beth's courage.

Me too Magnolia.  I would hope that I'd be brave enough.  I would be so afraid.

Being brave means being scared, but doing it anyway.  It is okay to be scared.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 16, 2010, 11:42:11 PM »

http://www.myfoxal.com/global/story.asp?s=13170039

Dutch media reports Holloway arrested
Posted: Sep 16, 2010 7:46 PM PDT Updated: Sep 16, 2010 7:46 PM PDT

Dutch online media is reporting Beth Holloway was arrested when trying to sneak a camera into a Peruvian prison where Joran van der Sloot is in custody.

Reports say Holloway may have been going into the prison with a reporter in order to get a confession or to get video of him.

Stay tuned to FOX6 as this story develops.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: September 16, 2010, 11:43:52 PM »

A meeting between Beth and the Ramirez family.  A meeting that would have never happened if Aruba had done its job. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: September 16, 2010, 11:49:08 PM »

I wonder if Joran is enjoying his new "downgraded" accommodations? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: September 16, 2010, 11:51:03 PM »

I wonder if Joran is enjoying his new "downgraded" accommodations? 

You know, it has to be a bit dis-concerning for Joran to know Beth is willing to try and talk to him in prison 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.