May 14, 2024, 08:29:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128273 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: March 31, 2007, 10:13:53 PM »

I'mmmmm Back.Spent 7 hours in the car with my loving Polar bear,Watching me now,and it was a great trip.I love to shop.I didn't know women had so many choices in white shoes,wow.That is not me posting at the pos place.Carpe,where did you get my picture.I do know bad people by smell,like any vds.I would love to ask Klass a question,but am to tired.Yellow rain,yeah.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: March 31, 2007, 10:15:28 PM »

I love Koalas. A wub affair for a long time with those bears.
Had a mumma and three baby ones when I was ten as a present from my Dad for Christmas. I would line them up on the pillows every night,
say my prayers and then would fall asleep talking their ears off. They never said How boring is that ! OR Speed it up willya ? OR You just said that !
I had them forever and only had to let them go when they became totally furless !
At the time, I really did think they were sort of real because THEY understood ! !
Robots, I would like the Furby thing except as a Koala bear, ok ?
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: March 31, 2007, 10:16:40 PM »

Oh,I have an pobox,ihate aruba,.ueatme,12321.Goats are fun BT.Good milk and and fur,plus they love Kudzu,which they eat CAT

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 31, 2007, 10:18:31 PM »

Klaas, I saw that where he wants tosend you all his collection on the case. What a kind gesture that is!.....Tibro, yes he did leave for a bit before due to health. Hopefully he just needs a break, and it is nothing more serious w/his health and all. Sometimes I take a break from this case too, because it is so very frustrating. Justice always comes when it is ready, not when we want it always. That sux.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 31, 2007, 10:20:01 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Klaas, I saw that where he wants tosend you all his collection on the case. What a kind gesture that is!.....Tibro, yes he did leave for a bit before due to health. Hopefully he just needs a break, and it is nothing more serious w/his health and all. Sometimes I take a break from this case too, because it is so very frustrating. Justice always comes when it is ready, not when we want it always. That sux.

I tried emailing him but it bounced.  He'll have to email me or Red.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: March 31, 2007, 10:21:02 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I love Koalas. A wub affair for a long time with those bears.
Had a mumma and three baby ones when I was ten as a present from my Dad for Christmas. I would line them up on the pillows every night,
say my prayers and then would fall asleep talking their ears off. They never said How boring is that ! OR Speed it up willya ? OR You just said that !
I had them forever and only had to let them go when they became totally furless !
At the time, I really did think they were sort of real because THEY understood ! !
Robots, I would like the Furby thing except as a Koala bear, ok ?
LOL about them becoming totally furless. Sounds like they were well loved.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 31, 2007, 10:22:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T

I hate to sound like a broken record but I have posted updates in the lounge of the Pet food recall as more brands are added and now treats involved as well.

I also posted a list of foods that are SUPPOSEDLY OK but just yesterday, Del Monte was supposed to be OK and then today they start their own recalls!  So while a food may be listed as OK today, tomorrow it may be on the list being recalled for some dreadful contaminant!

Lots of people may be trying to find something safe to feed their pets or taking them to the vet, etc.  

Wassup with all this with the pet food???  How can all of it in the country suddenly be contaminated??  Is this same wheat gluten or some wheat products in the human food chain as well?  

Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Sad

dont eat out

make your food at home

i see everything  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 31, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »

O/T

I hate to sound like a broken record but I have posted updates in the lounge of the Pet food recall as more brands are added and now treats involved as well.

I also posted a list of foods that are SUPPOSEDLY OK but just yesterday, Del Monte was supposed to be OK and then today they start their own recalls!  So while a food may be listed as OK today, tomorrow it may be on the list being recalled for some dreadful contaminant!

Lots of people may be trying to find something safe to feed their pets or taking them to the vet, etc.  

Wassup with all this with the pet food???  How can all of it in the country suddenly be contaminated??  Is this same wheat gluten or some wheat products in the human food chain as well?  

Sad  Evil or Very Mad  Sad

Anna this is such a worry for pet owners and also must be considered for human foodstuffs.  It seems criminal that we let all our food growers go out of production because we are importing inferior  stuff from goodness knows where but certainly countries that do not follow handling and chemical restraints imposed here for safety reasons.  Now we are seeing the repercussions of buying everything used in foodstuffs as cheaply as possible and never mind the consequences.  Leave the fruit and vegetables rot in and on the ground and send our money overseas to help our balance of payments.
They even import fish that has been kept in waters filled with sewerage and pass them off as local varieties.  
It is high time the powers that be got their act together and started to consider the health and wellbeing of their own citizens.
I take the liberty of saying "we" as the same principles apply here.  No pet food recalls yet but it has to be only a matter of time.  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 31, 2007, 10:24:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Sounds like maybe he printed everything out onto paper. If he wants to send it in the mail.Wow, that is commitment!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: March 31, 2007, 10:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Oops - just checked my bonuses and had better add this :

Awwww....I want one! Pretty please? Very Happy

You would need as many gum trees as Anna has bamboo canes  Laughing  Laughing
They eat a lot for their size.

Tibro....As soon as I read "gum trees" it brought back the memory of the song...Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree....I am 42 years old and I never knew that there really was such a thing as a gum tree.  I didn't ever know what a kookaburra was either.  I just googled it and it is a bird.  Imagine that!  Laughing  Now the song makes sense....lol.
It's true....you learn something new everyday.  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 31, 2007, 10:26:02 PM »

Sounds like maybe he printed everything out onto paper. If he wants to send it in the mail.Wow, that is commitment!

I just left him another note on the front page to email Red.  Even if I had a PO Box to give him, I wouldn't want to post it on the front page of SM.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: March 31, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Oh,I have an pobox,ihate aruba,.ueatme,12321.Goats are fun BT.Good milk and and fur,plus they love Kudzu,which they eat CAT
Cat, I love your po box address! ROFL  Laughing  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: March 31, 2007, 10:29:35 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I'mmmmm Back.Spent 7 hours in the car with my loving Polar bear,Watching me now,and it was a great trip.I love to shop.I didn't know women had so many choices in white shoes,wow.That is not me posting at the pos place.Carpe,where did you get my picture.I do know bad people by smell,like any vds.I would love to ask Klass a question,but am to tired.Yellow rain,yeah.Cat

Cat you did well if it was for white shoes!  You have no idea how many variations there are on the colour black  Laughing  Laughing

What are you planning for your birthday?  It would have been my brothers birthday on 9 April.  Is this the same day as yours?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 31, 2007, 10:33:12 PM »

Yes,White shoes.Elaine I like the groups you belong to.I walked through area a few years ago.Nice area.Fob is a piece of Paska.Take care and later Gators,cat

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 31, 2007, 10:34:58 PM »

Tib,close,a few days earlier.I was hoping for J4N and world peace,but would not complain with a quiet day.CAT

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: March 31, 2007, 10:37:03 PM »

I just left him another note on the front page to email Red.  Even if I had a PO Box to give him, I wouldn't want to post it on the front page of SM.

If you did that you would need a shipping container to hold all the hate mail from the Dark Side  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 31, 2007, 10:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
[
dont eat out

make your food at home

i see everything  Cool

Was beginning to think I was invisible, Robots!  This is upsetting because just yesterday we were told Del Monte was NOT involved.  They had to have known earlier today that they had a problem and yet, Aruba style, they waited until after 7 pm to post their recall!

Foods we were originally told were OK we now find are not as well as treats.  This is KILLING the pets and is not just something minor at all.  It is huge in scope and growing constantly.

Menu Foods makes their Friday announcement and now Del Monte does but after seven in the evening on a Saturday????  And web pages are disappearing from the Menu Foods Website.  It does remind me of the officials in Aruba announcing things on weekends and holidays!

I have my first puppies in well over a year and am just frantic because I bought Del Monte and fed everybody just yesterday and today they start the recall.

You are right but it will take a while to grow that wheat, haha.  And not sure rice will grow here, etc.  Tomorrow I will go to the store and try to get human grade food enough to ride this out because we are not being told the truth at all.  What is OK today will not be tomorrow.!  I am really worried about these little pups, too.  I waited almost two years before having any more and now this!  

I understand melamine is not poisonous to humans?  Yeah, sure, I'll bet.

Off to cook dog food. . . .bet lots of monkeys are doing that this evening if they are watching the latest news as it gets worse daily.

Sad  Crying or Very sad  Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 31, 2007, 10:38:59 PM »

Oh my can you imagine what you would get in the mail if you did that?!!  How bout last night, poor Angie was here venting about that girl stalking her son, and some dingbat  out there sent her a nasty email, saying she sounded like Anita. Can you imagine if some of these flakes had our home mail addresses. I would be afraid to get my own mail.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: March 31, 2007, 10:41:03 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
[
dont eat out

make your food at home

i see everything  Cool

Was beginning to think I was invisible, Robots!  This is upsetting because just yesterday we were told Del Monte was NOT involved.  They had to have known earlier today that they had a problem and yet, Aruba style, they waited until after 7 pm to post their recall!

Foods we were originally told were OK we now find are not as well as treats.  This is KILLING the pets and is not just something minor at all.  It is huge in scope and growing constantly.

Menu Foods makes their Friday announcement and now Del Monte does but after seven in the evening on a Saturday????  And web pages are disappearing from the Menu Foods Website.  It does remind me of the officials in Aruba announcing things on weekends and holidays!

I have my first puppies in well over a year and am just frantic because I bought Del Monte and fed everybody just yesterday and today they start the recall.

You are right but it will take a while to grow that wheat, haha.  And not sure rice will grow here, etc.  Tomorrow I will go to the store and try to get human grade food enough to ride this out because we are not being told the truth at all.  What is OK today will not be tomorrow.!  I am really worried about these little pups, too.  I waited almost two years before having any more and now this!  

I understand melamine is not poisonous to humans?  Yeah, sure, I'll bet.

Off to cook dog food. . . .bet lots of monkeys are doing that this evening if they are watching the latest news as it gets worse daily.

Sad  Crying or Very sad  Sad
Anna, I read what you wrote and even went to the longe to see your updates. This is getting crazy! I see some of the stuff I buy my dogs is now on the list!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 31, 2007, 10:41:27 PM »

Oh my can you imagine what you would get in the mail if you did that?!!  How bout last night, poor Angie was here venting about that girl stalking her son, and some dingbat  out there sent her a nasty email, saying she sounded like Anita. Can you imagine if some of these flakes had our home mail addresses. I would be afraid to get my own mail.

Exactly my point.  That's also why I set up that hotmail address.  Eventually I'll just cancel it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.