May 13, 2024, 10:30:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 147348 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: August 07, 2006, 02:58:48 PM »

You are informing me that when I was first interviewed as a witness that I told the detective that Natalee and me got out of the car close to/near Fisherman's Hut and walked in the sea.
To your question as to what I can state about that, I answer you that I did not say that. It also isn't in my witness statement.

I would love to know who Joran gave this 1st witness statement to, and when.

And - of course it isn't in his witness statement.  He knows that has been taken care of. Grrr.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: August 07, 2006, 02:59:26 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
If anyone cares......posted by Boucheron at FOB today:

"We have just received a message from Medley, our special reporter from Aruba, letting us know that......

She is indeed having the time of her life but also has a very full schedule. That gives her little time to post here.

She wants all of us to know that she enjoyed a wonderful birthday dinner with Joran, some good friends, Joran's family and Joran's Grandmother (Anita's mother) at Joran's favorite restaurant.

Joran is having a very happy birthday and appreciates all the good wishes from all of his friends. He has read all your birthday messages to him.

Needless to say how happy and honored Medley is to be celebrating Joran's birthday with him and his family. She finds Joran a very sweet young man.

She will try to stop by as much as she can.

Last edited on Mon Aug 7th, 2006 04:48 am by Boucheron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

I think I am going to barf.  Where is the barfdoll when you need it?   Confused

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 07, 2006, 02:59:27 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Hope Mrs. Hugen ( Granny ) sleeps with her purse and a pistol. And doesn't take any " medicine " that Joran wants to dispense to her.

I think it would be a nice gesture, if he were to take her to see the sharks.

Yeah, take her on a tour of the island.
" The litehouse is nice at night Grannie. Here, just move back a bit so I can take you picture.  Move back a little more, please Grannie , aw do it just for your baby urine..... Big Splash.  "
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: August 07, 2006, 03:03:50 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Thanks Mishy, I feel better now.   Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 07, 2006, 03:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I was trying to say that we have a false sense of justice, believeing that the FBI or our country will come to our aid if something is done to us..  I don't believe its always been that way, I believed that a person rights were protected here and abroad but maybe not anymore..  I hate politics..

Terry, we have no rights in foreign countries.  It has always been that way.  This has nothing to do with politics.  It has everything to do with soverign countries.  We have no rights in Aruba now.  That is why our state department for several years had warned us about travel there.  It was a pigsty even in Bill Clinton's eyes -- that should tell you something. There never has been and never will be protection for anyone in foreign countries.  Terry, there is no where in any governmental class, etc., that I have ever seen or known of an American being protected abroad and whomever keeps spreading the disinformation about this case closing and our FBI being able to walk into Aruba and take it over, is misguided.  That is not going to happen.  Soverign countries do not allow law officials of other countries to take over their investigation.  The USA does not own the world.  It is hard enough to get justice in our own country with the ACLU is active as they are here.  They certainly would not allow us to go beyond our borders even if we wished.  If you hate our justice system, you must look at countries outside our borders to see what it is really going to be like when the ACLU has its complete wishes fulfilled.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: August 07, 2006, 03:05:33 PM »

Hope Mrs. Hugen ( Granny ) sleeps with her purse and a pistol. And doesn't take any " medicine " that Joran wants to dispense to her.

I think it would be a nice gesture, if he were to take her to see the sharks.

Yeah, take her on a tour of the island.
" The litehouse is nice at night Grannie. Here, just move back a bit so I can take you picture.  Move back a little more, please Grannie , aw do it just for your baby urine..... Big Splash.  "

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 07, 2006, 03:05:38 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Arrest of JK2

On the day these three were officially "detained" and arrested, I believe June 8...

Are there any news reports describing the process of the their apprehension?

Does anyone know where they were individually when the polis apprehended them?  Or did they walk in voluntarily?  Or were they being questioned, and this led to detainment (ala van Croimvort)?

Are there any pictures of the initial stages of the detainment?

Does anyone know which polis officers were on the scene for arrest of jvds and/or k2?

I remember seeing a video of Joran in the police car with a towel over his head when they first took him into custody.

Must have been a big a**ed towel to fid over that giant-size pumpkin head.

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 07, 2006, 03:08:04 PM »

HI Story and June 9

Thanks to all for finding the news reports of jvds apprehension.

According to Panhaul, this looks like pre-dawn arrest of jvds and reports confirm computer taken from sloot house.  In same report, we see reports of k2 arrest at similar time, but no mention of arresting officers.  The procedure followed is not significantly different from previous guards arrest on June 5 -- except that Jannsen and van der Straaten were prominently on the scene for Mickey and Abe's apprehension.

The statements given on June 9 then are from the day of their respective arrests.  And at this fairly late date, the 3 main suspects are still sticking to their original HI drop off story.  I recall later newsreports indicating that jvds didn't move off this original lie for at least another week or so.

Why did they cling so long to this HI story, when it was evident it wasn't true, and the security tape showed plainly that Natalee was not dropped off there as they said.

With two men falsely arrested, the tape showing otherwise, and other indicators, why did they stay on this story?  Steve Croes even appears later to corroborate the HI lie (even after jvds has moved off this story).

Why would anyone stick with the obvious lie for so long, even after it was proven to be a lie?  What was so important, what was so critical, that they continued to tell this story?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: August 07, 2006, 03:08:04 PM »

tyler-

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 07, 2006, 03:09:01 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
From her detailed journal BETH HOLLOWAY-TWITTY stated that on 6-12 DAVE HOLLOWAY became aware that a woman teacher at Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’s school had reported on the telephone hotline that a school peer of Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT’s “had divulged what van der Sloot had done to Natalee. This teacher reportedly called the hotline, and was trying to tell the officials that Joran had confessed to this peer at his school what he had done to Natalee.” BETH does not know if this woman teacher was ever interviewed, or not, by the ARUBAN police

Have we ever heard anything more about this?  If not, I wonder if it is something we could get Jossy to check out.

There was a poster here at one time who went to school with Joran, said a teacher there had taken pictures of Joran with scratches on his face that day and the teacher had since gone to Bumfuktegypt or somewhere, but had relocated totally somewhere in parts obscure or unknown.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #730 on: August 07, 2006, 03:09:19 PM »

Yeah....I wanna see sharks out in the ocean, in the dark with possible light from the lighthouse......yeah, that is what Natalee wanted to do. UNREAL! The lies ingeneral blow my mind, but the DETAILS of the LIES is what really cracks me up. SICK!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #731 on: August 07, 2006, 03:11:47 PM »

Not sure anyone caught it or not.......but the lie between Deepak and Joran in statements. OK...they both said...."she TOUCHED the pillar" at the entry of the hotel. WTF IS THAT!?? Personally, I think Satish refused to make a statement because he could NOT REMEMBER WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO SAY!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 07, 2006, 03:11:55 PM »

Hammer-

I think the answer could be as simple as Papa Sloot told these boys around the pool that day, what the story was. Kids do that, if an adult has enough information to truly hurt them, or worse if Paulus chose to - to hang them out to dry - they are like Pavlov's dog. They will ring that bell again and again.

What I find amazing now, is IF Paulus assaulted Natalee as some suspect, what does it say about him as a father that he let his own son sweat it out alone in jail??????

If true, it only solidifies how sick the entire family truly is.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 07, 2006, 03:13:22 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I have been so disappointed in her coverage... but, having said that...

Court TV will never ever have my television on that channel again... not after what they did last week....

the entire panel and guest were pro-jvds.

If we were to give Greta every possible benefit of doubt, we would still have to come to the conclusion that she is a moron.  No one can read page after page of lies, listen to the same individual tell them face-to-face that they are a liar and flippantly make the observation that the person is believable.  Unless she meant he was one of the most believable liars she has ever interviewed, especially considering his age.

She no longer has any credibility regardless of what case she might be “reporting” and she is far from believable.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 07, 2006, 03:13:52 PM »

Not sure anyone caught it or not.......but the lie between Deepak and Joran in statements. OK...they both said...."she TOUCHED the pillar" at the entry of the hotel. WTF IS THAT!?? Personally, I think Satish refused to make a statement because he could NOT REMEMBER WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO SAY!

you and I agree there Nut, for what importance would leaning against a pillar to steady herself have for teens? would they really be that observant? I think had she run INTO a pillar they would have laughed for it is apparent they had no respect for her.

I think the pillar was added by Paulus in the pool side coaching session, an important detail to him, for it implied she wasn't steady on her feet !!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: August 07, 2006, 03:15:23 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
HI Story and June 9

Thanks to all for finding the news reports of jvds apprehension.

According to Panhaul, this looks like pre-dawn arrest of jvds and reports confirm computer taken from sloot house.  In same report, we see reports of k2 arrest at similar time, but no mention of arresting officers.  The procedure followed is not significantly different from previous guards arrest on June 5 -- except that Jannsen and van der Straaten were prominently on the scene for Mickey and Abe's apprehension.

The statements given on June 9 then are from the day of their respective arrests.  And at this fairly late date, the 3 main suspects are still sticking to their original HI drop off story.  I recall later newsreports indicating that jvds didn't move off this original lie for at least another week or so.

Why did they cling so long to this HI story, when it was evident it wasn't true, and the security tape showed plainly that Natalee was not dropped off there as they said.

With two men falsely arrested, the tape showing otherwise, and other indicators, why did they stay on this story?  Steve Croes even appears later to corroborate the HI lie (even after jvds has moved off this story).

Why would anyone stick with the obvious lie for so long, even after it was proven to be a lie?  What was so important, what was so critical, that they continued to tell this story?

They needed additional time to dispose of Natalee's body and evidence.  They needed to keep ALE looking towards the area of the Holiday Inn as long as possible.  Once they got the "all clear" it was OK to tell the next lie, IMO
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: August 07, 2006, 03:16:03 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Hi MsMarple,
I wanted to add the actual pt to my reply to your post

b/c hurin could take his exams before he was arrested he was able tograduate. So you are correct.
But poor jurin didn't get to march around w/ the other 5 "students" at the gradualtion ceremony on June 9.

The part about exams on May 30 was a complete lie.  There were no tests that for seniors except A-P exams, of which Joran took one exam and scored a far-below-par score.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: August 07, 2006, 03:16:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I have been so disappointed in her coverage... but, having said that...

Court TV will never ever have my television on that channel again... not after what they did last week....

the entire panel and guest were pro-jvds.

If we were to give Greta every possible benefit of doubt, we would still have to come to the conclusion that she is a moron.  No one can read page after page of lies, listen to the same individual tell them face-to-face that they are a liar and flippantly make the observation that the person is believable.  Unless she meant he was one of the most believable liars she has ever interviewed, especially considering his age.

She no longer has any credibility regardless of what case she might be “reporting” and she is far from believable.

No I don't find the idea that she "is inclined to believe" credible at all.... and the idea that she is going to go down there and find answers..well.... but anyway...

I found what CTV did far, far worse.... why don't they rename it... tackyjoetv?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: August 07, 2006, 03:17:28 PM »

Does anyone see that the Brain looks like Paulus  & Joran ? The shape of
the head / Or does I just need to grow up ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: August 07, 2006, 03:17:49 PM »

Touched the pillar - I think they were attempting to show she was drunk and needed to steady herself on the pillar.

Good point about Satish, could be he couldn't remember, lol  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.