May 05, 2024, 11:16:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 281106 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: October 03, 2010, 04:46:06 PM »

I can't help but wonder...

Usually, when a holding company is established it is for the expressed purpose of holding real estate, capital, or other valuable items in transition.

Was this where the IPO fraud from Schaeffer and Co. ended up?

$151 million if I recall correctly.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: October 03, 2010, 04:50:53 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8546.msg1234698#msg1234698

Lex Holdings?  In the same building as the Kalpoe's attorneys?

WOW!

Mildred Schwengel[sp]  is the person of record on Lex Holding, she is a member of the same law firm as Koch, at that address.  Lex Holdings was established just before the Persistence set sail.

http://www.hbnlaw.com/aruba/corporate_pro/firmmember.php?firm_member_id=15

Legally LEX - TOO much of a coincidence for me.

Of course it is, Rob.   Silvetti had his business plans in place before he ever left for Aruba.
He didn't go to search for Natalee.  He had a different agenda.  He couldn't let a chance
discovery interrupt his plans.

Now he is Tim Miller's fair haired boy....go figure.

meme to Kyle; YOU got Owned!  Monkey Devil!

How's it feels to finally realize you were used and abused?

I bet that was a hell of an awakening. 

+++

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: October 03, 2010, 04:52:47 PM »

WOW!

Mildred Schwengel[sp]  is the person of record on Lex Holding, she is a member of the same law firm as Koch, at that address.  Lex Holdings was established just before the Persistence set sail.

I agree, Rob.  I'm looking forward to just what else can be learned about Lex Holdings.  My first reaction was that it would turn out to be the business entity through which the actual mapping transaction took place...with, if I had to guess, Briesen.

Just guessing though.  I think by that time, 11/2007, Silvetti's name and company name had already been in the news in the Netherlands over doubts about his 'philanthropic' motivation if you know what I mean. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: October 03, 2010, 04:54:22 PM »

Usually, when a holding company is established it is for the expressed purpose of holding real estate, capital, or other valuable items in transition.

We all know that Aruba is famous for it's offshore banking.   I would imagine that a good portion
of the money went into hiding as Lex Holdings.
The rest went to pay people to ignore the chance discovery of the fish trap.  That would include
Tim Miller and Kyle Kingman..IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: October 03, 2010, 04:55:40 PM »

I'd like to throw a brick at Silvetti's teeth. And his sister too. And Debbie.

I think that makes me a good boy!  an angelic monkey

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: October 03, 2010, 04:57:51 PM »

Throw Tim in there and I will provide the brick.  an angelic monkey

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: October 03, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »

We all know that Aruba is famous for it's offshore banking.   I would imagine that a good portion
The rest went to pay people to ignore the chance discovery of the fish trap.  That would include

I agree about TIM, through corporate "donations", gotta make it look somewhat legal. Wink Wink.

But Lyle Lingman was left with nothing in my opinion, and why he was so worried about losing his job. God is he stoopid! LOL

Pyle Pingman is not really worldy, but he's learnin'....

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: October 03, 2010, 05:02:54 PM »

what about Robin? 

we need a lap dancin' monkey, with brown hair and a telephone sewn to her head. 

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: October 03, 2010, 05:05:08 PM »

I agree about TIM, through corporate "donations", gotta make it look somewhat legal. Wink Wink.

But Lyle Lingman was left with nothing in my opinion, and why he was so worried about losing his job. God is he stoopid! LOL

He's young and he got in way over his head.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: October 03, 2010, 05:10:59 PM »

what about Robin? 

we need a lap dancin' monkey, with brown hair and a telephone sewn to her head. 

I am trying to stay away from that subject right now. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: October 03, 2010, 05:11:24 PM »

He's young and he got in way over his head.

yep! he found out life is not candyland with a chutes that lands you on a marshmellow with a gumdrop on top.

it was like watching someone come to realize that the people he so highly admired were nothing but dregs and crooks.

And dreams came crashing down.

+++

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: October 03, 2010, 05:15:37 PM »

Was this where the IPO fraud from Schaefer and Co. ended up?

Lex is Silvetti-related though.  The alleged IPO fraud was Superior Offshore, which was Schaefer.  Silvetti had no involvement in the IPO, nor any money from it.  I have some hesitation in believing Schaefer would trust Silvetti to that extent.  If Silvetti had previously had some stake in Superior, or even a future stake in Legacy Offshore, then it would make more sense to me.

I'm confused now about how far back Silvetti and Schaefer go.  I don't remember if we ever learned that.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: October 03, 2010, 05:17:09 PM »

WOW!

I agree, Rob.  I'm looking forward to just what else can be learned about Lex Holdings.  My first reaction was that it would turn out to be the business entity through which the actual mapping transaction took place...with, if I had to guess, Briesen.

Just guessing though.  I think by that time, 11/2007, Silvetti's name and company name had already been in the news in the Netherlands over doubts about his 'philanthropic' motivation if you know what I mean. 

Hi Lifesong and welcome back.

good guess on Briesen, he's always involved in everything highly questionable in this case.

I wonder if Jorge Pesquera found all this out and got the heck outta dodge - this would be around the same time.

But it's just speculation, but the timing is right.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: October 03, 2010, 05:21:16 PM »

Lex is Silvetti-related though.  The alleged IPO fraud was Superior Offshore, which was Schaefer.  Silvetti had no involvement in the IPO, nor any money from it.  I have some hesitation in believing Schaefer would trust Silvetti to that extent.  If Silvetti had previously had some stake in Superior, or even a future stake in Legacy Offshore, then it would make more sense to me.

I'm confused now about how far back Silvetti and Schaefer go.  I don't remember if we ever learned that.

good points!

Hard to believe they all of a sudden met up and ended up in Aruba together.

There must be another previous company that ties them together. Hasta be.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: October 03, 2010, 05:34:57 PM »

With the IPO fraud, which it always was by the way, the revenue needs to be placed SOMEWHERE. It needs to be somewhere where the Feds can't grab it if there are convictions.

It's can't be at Bank of America nor CitiGroup.

You need somewhere / some place safe. Somewhere you can access it, yet it's safe from confiscation.

+++

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: October 03, 2010, 05:42:34 PM »

I think Kyle got hooped by these peeps. He has his own business now. Seems to be the same person at least what he writes about and cares about.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: October 03, 2010, 05:42:40 PM »

With the IPO fraud, which it always was by the way, the revenue needs to be placed SOMEWHERE. It needs to be somewhere where the Feds can't grab it if there are convictions.

You need somewhere / some place safe. Somewhere you can access it, yet it's safe from confiscation.

Precisely.  That just makes a ton of sense. 

For some reason, I seem to think that the laws that made the Caymans so attractive for so long have now been changed, but I don't know that for sure.  Still, Aruba's largest industry is money laundering, no?  Or is it drugs and money laundering is the second largest?  Hmm.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: October 03, 2010, 05:48:01 PM »

Hi Lifesong.

I am not aware of Schaefer and Silvetti's mutual backgrounds but apparently they are thisclose in efforts to convince Tim Miller to keep silent regarding the happenings encompassing the trap.

Janet

++++++++

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: October 03, 2010, 05:49:48 PM »

Precisely.  That just makes a ton of sense. 

For some reason, I seem to think that the laws that made the Caymans so attractive for so long have now been changed, but I don't know that for sure.  Still, Aruba's largest industry is money laundering, no?  Or is it drugs and money laundering is the second largest?  Hmm.

Jump back, what's that sound?
Here she comes, full blast'n top down
Hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue
Model citizen, zero discipline

Don't you know she's coming home with me
You'll lose her in that turn
I'll get her!

Panama, Panama
Panama, Panama

Who went to Panama - Tim.

Too many coincidences for me.

This case takes Tim all over. 

+++

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: October 03, 2010, 06:03:27 PM »

My question and it has been burning a hole in my brain for a long time is :
Why didn't they ( Schaefer, Silvetti ) just map the ocean floor for possible oil without piggybacking on the back of looking for Natalee ? That endeavor cost over a million dollars, did that all come from the Holloways ? It didn't come from TES, there wasn't that kind of money being donated to TES in 2007 ? I do remember they got donations in kind at cost from asociated businesses.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.