May 22, 2024, 12:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99853 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: December 03, 2006, 10:55:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Question for the Monkey Brain Trust:  

Is there a correlation between Joe Mammana's recent problems and the case against J2K heating up?  Think.  Ponder.

Remember Joe T had his detractors when he asked the City of Philadelphia I think it was to join the boycott?  And the detective who Paulus I think it was hired, Ruzzio of the dirty tricks if from there, isn't he?

Yeah, I wonder if he has stirred up a few enemies closer to home than he might have expected just from supporting this family.  Some may well have large financial interests in Aruba and be really mad at Joe for becoming involved.

Sure makes ya wonder!

no, my bet is the central ohio crime stoppers problem is the fuel for this fire at Joe M.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: December 03, 2006, 10:55:54 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Passing Lalas MUFFS!!  Wink

I think I need two pair tonight. LOL

ROFL~!!  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: December 03, 2006, 10:57:24 PM »

If KJ doesn't want to introduce any new evidence, then how could Jossy possibly do it?  He isn't or won't be involved in the case should it ever go to trial.  If they let the perps go, do we then get to hear that tape?  Do we then get to hear everything Jossy knows?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #383 on: December 03, 2006, 10:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Wonder how much A.H.A.T.A is paying Joe?  Laughing

rofl

Sure hope that bonnet is soaking up some of the grease in his hair!  This is definately a wall-hanger!!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: December 03, 2006, 10:58:20 PM »

Lies, I tell you...they're all lying.........

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: December 03, 2006, 10:58:30 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Well... Joe Taco certainly showed his azz with that phone call.....

He just proved to the world what a jerk he is.  No way would I want this man representing me in a court of law!!!

I remember his comments on the Christy Brinkley divorce - he is representing the 19 year old woman who was having an affair with Christy's husband - His poor young innocent client is being dragged into this unjustly.  Just like Joran.  The attitude was totally the same.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: December 03, 2006, 10:58:36 PM »

Too bad there was no vid of Taco. I'd bet the farm that he was spewing spittle as he lost it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: December 03, 2006, 10:58:37 PM »

I want Beth to file an obstruction of justice suit. It may not bring the perps down but they will wear the banner of OJ more snugly as a result!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: December 03, 2006, 10:59:37 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I want Beth to file an obstruction of justice suit. It may not bring the perps down but they will wear the banner of OJ more snugly as a result!

where is john q kelley during all of this ?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: December 03, 2006, 11:00:09 PM »

Tyler knows much more about the detective Paulus hired Ruzzio.  He used to work for Posner I believe but she knows more details on that than I do.  He is famous for dirty tricks or used to be in his heyday.

But if there is a way to get Joe M in trouble with the feds, I would certainly think he is capable or some of his cohorts.  All it takes are a few anonymous tips I would think.  At least to start them looking and if they started back when Joe M was asking the city to boycott, about now would have given them plenty of time.

Was someone on city counsel who opposed Mammana getting involved and said it was shameful to boycott.

Some of you Pennsylvania monkeys should remember all that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: December 03, 2006, 11:00:18 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
If KJ doesn't want to introduce any new evidence, then how could Jossy possibly do it?  He isn't or won't be involved in the case should it ever go to trial.  If they let the perps go, do we then get to hear that tape?  Do we then get to hear everything Jossy knows?

I want her to introduce DeVries as a witness and then sit down and shut up.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: December 03, 2006, 11:00:54 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Yes, that is a good question.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: December 03, 2006, 11:00:56 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Klaasend can you zoom in on the name on the new screenshots

I only did the one that is the clearest.  Still can't read the name but the initials can almost be read.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: December 03, 2006, 11:01:32 PM »

Good question!!!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: December 03, 2006, 11:01:44 PM »

Interesting that Ruben, Arlene and Stephen all liked the OJ analogy.  Sounds as though they believe Joran is guilty but he's going to walk.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 03, 2006, 11:01:54 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

these dopey fox news shows bring on beth to fend for herself against these high priced ny lawyers, john q should be there with her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #396 on: December 03, 2006, 11:02:18 PM »

MOST excellent question!

Oh, I could be an eternal optimist and remind everyone that he was deathly quiet before slapping Joran with a summons, so maybe something's in the works, but somebody would call me Pollyanna.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #397 on: December 03, 2006, 11:03:25 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

these dopey fox news shows bring on beth to fend for herself against these high priced ny lawyers, john q should be there with her.

I can see JohnQ now, sitting there with a smile and shaking his head in disbelief.  JQ has a lot more class than Greasy Taco Joe

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 03, 2006, 11:03:42 PM »

Good question.  What I'm wondering is why Joe T is involved at all.  He was hired to represent the Sloots for the civil case, he has nothing to do with the criminal case as he has no authority to represent them in an Aruban court.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: December 03, 2006, 11:04:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Good question.  What I'm wondering is why Joe T is involved at all.  He was hired to represent the Sloots for the civil case, he has nothing to do with the criminal case as he has no authority to represent them in an Aruban court.

He's a PR guy for them, that's all. And not a good one at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.