May 17, 2024, 06:18:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 293246 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 28, 2009, 02:57:39 PM »

Thanks Dolce & while you're at it can you ask her when were getting some DOCS?

My Email to Kathi Belich.  Feel free to chime in and write to her as well at kathi.belich@wftv.com

Kathi

I just want to start out by saying how much I apreciate all the work you have done thus far in the search for justice in Caylee Anthony's murder.  You are not afraid to ask the hard questions and get in the faces of those who need to answer.

In following this case, I was hoping that during one of your encounters with these horrid "grandparents" Cindy and George, that you would ask Cindy this nagging question that lingers...."If Casey is not the guilty party then why is Cindy not demanding that the REAL killer be found?"  If this were my grandchild that was murdered you would be sick of seeing me screaming out for the LE to find the real killer.  I am just boggled by their need to enbark on the tour to promote their daughter, yet pay no respect to the child who is lost in all of this.

On another note, I hate to bug, but I along with others are patiently awaiting this latest doc dump.  By chance do you have any idea when this may take place?

I thank you for your time and apreciate all you do.  You sure do blow Jessica Denafrio out of the water!! 

Warmest Regards,
xxxxxxxxx Dolce
Hey, Dolce, thanks so much for doing this.  Have you heard back from Kathi B. yet?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: April 28, 2009, 03:00:54 PM »

Okay here is my on topic post.   It took me two days to consolidate a lot of stuff.  Please don’t kill me for the length and I apologize for it interrupting the current conversation.

Peter Benevides has been much researched and discussed on this blog and others for his ties to NLHF and KFN since the Ant case started.  Donating exotic cars for the fake raffles, etc. Some have speculated he is behind the second bond posted for KC and also that his money might being funneled through KFN to support the Ants.  In addition to Skyview Exotic Cars and Skyview Aviation, it appears he owns quite a few companies in the real estate development area.

I was re-googling Peter Benevides this weekend and found a new connection on an investment blog page to a John Pavao.  They  are both apparently from Fall River MA.  Comments were made that Mr. Pavao had to flee with his family from MA due to some inappropriate touching charges (which I don’t know are substantiated). 

Benevides and Pavao supposedly split after a very hinky business deal they made together in Falls River over the purchase of a police station.  It appears to be the kind of business deal that would require both parties to fully know and participate in the hinkiness of it all.  Reminds me of what the larger mortgage companies were doing with title swaps, etc. An investigator on the case used the term “shell company” I believe to

What is interesting is this Pavao family has been in the news lately.  John, Debra and their 22 year old daughter Shastine of Windermere were all indicted on fraud and racketeering charges from an extensive mortgage and real-estate-property fraud scheme.  Orlando Sentinel has an article on 12-23-08 breaking the news.  Pretty nasty - $6 million or more – bilking old people and those with credit resolution problems were victims.  The bonds were set at over $1 million each and the judge insisted they prove bond money would be proven gained from legitimate sources.  Shastine was just arraigned this last Friday and her father is to follow (after a bond reduction in March).  What’s interesting is that they spent their little stay behind bars in the Orange County jail. Same place as La Maggot.  What also interested me was that someone on a blog who lives in Orlando claimed that KC knew Shastine.

The two companies used to defraud these folks were registered to Shastine – who likes the Orlando club scene and purchased some ‘Nsync memorabilia from Lou Pearlman’s estate auction (who, btw, founded Full Sail before he was hauled away on his own investment fraud charges). 

While this is not a daisy chain of sorts, it reminded me of the post Cappucino also made this past weekend (and similar posts detailing the Ants strange mortgage history).   I had read earlier that the Ants used several names in mortgage transactions in OH, even using their son Lee’s name, who would have been 7 at the time.  Cindy in particular uses variations of her real name.  What I did NOT know was that these transactions all took place in Trumbull County OH after the Ants had moved to FL.  I wonder if this family is familiar with some of the same tactics mentioned above only perhaps on a smaller scale.

There are a lot of dots that could be connected here.  It disturbs me that a recurring theme is real estate fraud.  That an individual who has contributed heavily to the case is involved in two supposed “non-profits” that have shady principals.  (One of the shady principals in NLHF operates the credit resolution center that targets vulnerable people with poor credit – sounds like database that could locate prospects for real estate fraud).  That another minor business associate of PB is indicted for racketeering – and real estate fraud.  Who has a daughter KC’s age active in the club scenes.

Somebody pointed out that Benevides (who is of Portuguese descent I believe, as is Pavao through family in the Azores) has a striking similarity to “Buena Vita” tattoo in terms of them meaning the same thing.

I have run across many other details that wonderful folks both here and at other sites have found that could flesh this out better  It really almost looks as if KFN could be operating as a front organization to distribute money to the Ants to pay their expenses either from legitimate donations or perhaps by laundering other money.  I sure hope that the FBI and LE are on this like white on rice.  "Don't worry I didn't say anything" could refer to all kinds of things...

Flamma fumo est proxima
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: April 28, 2009, 03:04:58 PM »

http://www.freecynthia.com/   If anyone is not familiar with this case, it is very interesting, I watched the trial. The behavior of Cynthia after the death of her military husband was questionable at best. This is what Baez is going to be using to excuse Casey's behavior, I just knew after reading about another case he was going to site this case, and after just watching a video sure enough he is. All I'm going to say is go for it  I believe the jury found Cynthia guilty because of her outrageous behavior after her husband's death, and what has happened since is quite interesting, lets just say she is out and about not behind bars.

Thanks for the link.    The Real NCIS did a show this month on a Navy Lieutenant Lee Hartley, who's wife also killed him with arsenic.   She's in jail, though.   Crazy. 
The Sommers case was a big case, court tv covered the trial, I'm curious what NG is going to say about this. One of the main things with this trial was Cynthia's behavior, the bottom line was everyone grieves differently, just because you may not get a tatoo and party after a death, some might, interesting and curious.
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: April 28, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »

Nagging things that bother me to no end....

My daughter and grand daughter are missing, the car smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car....

Oh wait, what's this?  Ohh, a couple hundred dollars in KC's purse!  I think I'll take that...

Now, where was I?   
When Lee was talking to detectives and told them about the female cop who alloud them to rummage through Casey's belonging, the detectives were a bit taken back by his account.  Now I have not heard anything about a female cop being repromanded in this case, so I am wondering how much of Lee's account is accurate versus the typical Anthony Fiction. 

To add to your list of "hmmms" there Steel, I wonder about the "unknown" article taken from the same wallet by the same cop that we have not heard hide or hair about...except from Lee of course.  I wonder if that was not his way of helping his Mom Cindy try and set up the Cops as the ones who took Casey's Universal ID for work.......

Good point there, Dolce!!  That "unknown" article bugs me to no end as well......and I've re-read many of the evidence lists, looking for just a mention of it.   But I hadn't considered that Lee was in so deeply with Cindy and her 'cover' story at that stage, and that it might be just an invention by them!

One other thing that I think fits with Steel's "humm's" is that Debbie Bennett ( one of Cindy's co-workers) thought that when Cindy returned to work that day, she was mostly upset about the money she was out for the impound fee .........

And one other I'd add to the "hummm" list.... Cindy says Casey didn't do it, but she had help! ( If Cindy keeps that up she'll be nailing Lee, IMO...)

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #824 on: April 28, 2009, 03:08:36 PM »

Sorry for the double post - it took forever for it post.  If there is a mod here you can certainly delete one of those. 

Edit-I removed one. Thanks for letting us know.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 10:11:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: April 28, 2009, 03:11:13 PM »

cecybeans, very interesting post, at this point, nothing would surprise me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #826 on: April 28, 2009, 03:13:38 PM »

Cecy very interesting and detailed post.  I have not heard the name Shastine come up yet within this case or from any of Casey's friends, but anything is possible.  A lot of shady stuff surrounds the Anthonys.  I have heard of people putting credit cards in their young childrens names, but never a mortgage!  Are you certain it was young Lee Anthony and not a cousin or uncle with the same name??  Wow, all of it, wow!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #827 on: April 28, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

Good point there, Dolce!!  That "unknown" article bugs me to no end as well......and I've re-read many of the evidence lists, looking for just a mention of it.   But I hadn't considered that Lee was in so deeply with Cindy and her 'cover' story at that stage, and that it might be just an invention by them!

One other thing that I think fits with Steel's "humm's" is that Debbie Bennett ( one of Cindy's co-workers) thought that when Cindy returned to work that day, she was mostly upset about the money she was out for the impound fee .........

And one other I'd add to the "hummm" list.... Cindy says Casey didn't do it, but she had help! ( If Cindy keeps that up she'll be nailing Lee, IMO...)

I agree!  Cindy is going to keep spinning and spinning until its too late and she sees that long rope she had is now wound around her pretty darn tight.

Amazing these people are able to still live with themselves!

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: April 28, 2009, 03:20:30 PM »

Thanks Dolce - I know what you mean.  I searched a lot of forums and had not seen a Pavao - Benevides connection before.

Shastine has a facebook page you can find (so does her dad, she is the only one listed as a friend).  There is also a video of her and her family in court on either wftv or one  of the other local stations.  She has long dark straight hair but I don't know her height or what she weighs.  (I just always think that KC as a joke is always describing someone she knows as ZG so I look for similarities).

Flamma fumo est proxima
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: April 28, 2009, 03:26:28 PM »

Cecy very interesting and detailed post.  I have not heard the name Shastine come up yet within this case or from any of Casey's friends, but anything is possible.  A lot of shady stuff surrounds the Anthonys.  I have heard of people putting credit cards in their young childrens names, but never a mortgage!  Are you certain it was young Lee Anthony and not a cousin or uncle with the same name??  Wow, all of it, wow!

I am not sure if Lee has any other relatives by the name of Lee on his Dad's side.  Apparently the property had Lee Anthony on it and he would have been 7 at the time. Even without that, Cindy uses several variations of her own name, including using her maiden name as her last name - also Cindy, Cynthia, Cynthia Marie, etc. supposedly.

Two that interested me was that a Cynthia Anthony took out a mortgage on 50-245 Chickasaw Oaks in Orlando in 1999 from BoA.  Had a late/default payment shortly thereafter but BoA came to an "agreement".  Also that MBNA filed against GA on 12-11-2006 but had an order of dismissal after a hearing on 8-4-2008 (I realize that is probably cc and not real estate related).  But wasn't that the day he went in for an LE interview??

Flamma fumo est proxima
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: April 28, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »

Where was your little doggie??

I have six indoor cats and one got lost...long story, but we couldn't find her three days.  She made no sounds, nothing.  But I'm telling you, I was so sad we couldn't find her thinking she was stuck somewhere and couldn't get out; thinking about her constantly....so if we feel like this about our pets, how can anyone not go looking for your grandbaby?  I will  never understand the A's  for as long as I live. 

My cat got out one time and was missing for three days...I laid across my bed and cried the whole time...couldn't eat or sleep!  BTW I was 22 at the time.  You are so right that we will never understand the Ants...and I ask how can we ever feel sympathy for them?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: April 28, 2009, 03:32:27 PM »

Shastine Pavao Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/shoppingmvp

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: April 28, 2009, 03:33:48 PM »

Thanks Dolce - I know what you mean.  I searched a lot of forums and had not seen a Pavao - Benevides connection before.

Shastine has a facebook page you can find (so does her dad, she is the only one listed as a friend).  There is also a video of her and her family in court on either wftv or one  of the other local stations.  She has long dark straight hair but I don't know her height or what she weighs.  (I just always think that KC as a joke is always describing someone she knows as ZG so I look for similarities).

I was noticing "Club Firestone" on her Myspace. Has the name of that club come up before in Casey's past? It is ringing a bell for me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: April 28, 2009, 03:38:00 PM »

My little dog made it 2 miles up the road in 45 minutes. Found a house to visit. Those people took her to another house where she spent the night. They called the vet who called us so we could go get her. Weve only had her two months and I never thought Id get so attached.

but its all good now and we are so happy.   

So glad that she turned up OK!  We have a little bob-tail stray cat that went 'visiting' down the road for several days.....we tried to be brave, but oh the rejoicing when he came home after being given up for lost!  ( I even get attached to our day-old chicks, and always make the buyers promise they'll have a good home!)

To be OT.....Cindy's deposition, with her scowls and finger waving.......that was the closest I've come to feeling sorry for Casey......How many times did she have that in her face?  Whew, it was enough to make me believe that she might have thought she was saving Caylee .....
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: April 28, 2009, 03:38:34 PM »

I was noticing "Club Firestone" on her Myspace. Has the name of that club come up before in Casey's past? It is ringing a bell for me.

Thanks for bringing that up - it struck a chord with me too and I couldn't remember where I saw it.

Flamma fumo est proxima
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: April 28, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »

Thanks for bringing that up - it struck a chord with me too and I couldn't remember where I saw it.

What was the name of that club that Casey was at on July 3rd when Lee was looking for her? It was downtown too. Forgive me, my brain is not working right today.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: April 28, 2009, 03:44:11 PM »

*SNIPED*

I sure hope that the FBI and LE are on this like white on rice.  "Don't worry I didn't say anything" could refer to all kinds of things...

The Federal Rico Act may come into the picture regarding the Anthonys and others.http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sup_01_18_10_I_20_96.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: April 28, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »

Shastine Pavao Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/shoppingmvp

Thanks
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: April 28, 2009, 03:46:50 PM »

I am not sure if Lee has any other relatives by the name of Lee on his Dad's side.  Apparently the property had Lee Anthony on it and he would have been 7 at the time. Even without that, Cindy uses several variations of her own name, including using her maiden name as her last name - also Cindy, Cynthia, Cynthia Marie, etc. supposedly.

Two that interested me was that a Cynthia Anthony took out a mortgage on 50-245 Chickasaw Oaks in Orlando in 1999 from BoA.  Had a late/default payment shortly thereafter but BoA came to an "agreement".  Also that MBNA filed against GA on 12-11-2006 but had an order of dismissal after a hearing on 8-4-2008 (I realize that is probably cc and not real estate related).  But wasn't that the day he went in for an LE interview??

I have one explanation that can explain the variations of names....I looked up my name on one of those reports one time and I have several variations too...when companies spell your name wrong it will turn up on those reports as an alias.   I have several aliases.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: April 28, 2009, 03:48:05 PM »

What was the name of that club that Casey was at on July 3rd when Lee was looking for her? It was downtown too. Forgive me, my brain is not working right today.

The Dragon Room

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.