May 16, 2024, 01:09:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 445932 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: June 04, 2010, 11:10:37 AM »

FYI - Kalpoes were a no show for their depositions.  No documents posted yet but I'll keep checking Wink

06/02/2010 Ex-Parte Application (FOR ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLAINTIFFS' DEPO OR ALLOWING THEM TO PROCEED IN ARUBA )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

06/02/2010 Opposition Document (TO PLNTF'S EX PARTE RE: DEPO )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

Thanks Klaas.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: June 04, 2010, 11:14:00 AM »

Wingnut - Thank you for all of your efforts this morning!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: June 04, 2010, 11:14:27 AM »

Phil Keaton of Foxnews is reporting that Joran is due to reach the border in approx 45 minutes from now

Im still reeling over Greta, her blog needs to get flooded with advice that she stick to the where the blame belongs....Aruba, the Dutch government, first and foremost that smug sociopath murderer (IMHO) Joran.

I felt that the FBI was waiting for a reason, it appears that they were still gathering evidence, thus the wait.   She is going way off the mark of this story & in my view at this point I feel that it is best that she stick to politics because she has lost her way covering criminal cases....needless to say I am extremely disappointed in her.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: June 04, 2010, 11:14:43 AM »

sorry if this is a repeat

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/04/1662456_p2/joran-van-der-sloot-led-a-high.html

Joran van der Sloot led a high-stakes life in South America

BY SIOBAHN MORRISSEY AND JIM WYSS
jwyss@miamiherald.com

When Acre met him in Macau, van der Sloot claimed to live in Thailand. The same Dutch journalist who had taped him claims van der Sloot was in Bangkok selling Thai women into prostitution in the Netherlands.

As early as last summer, van der Sloot moved once again.

``The last time I spoke to his mother, she said he was in South America,'' Magda Frans, the secretary at the Aruba Racquet Club told The Miami Herald. ``Which part, she didn't know.''

Joran and his father, Paulus, often played doubles tennis at the club, she said.

The night before he was arrested for the first time in Holloway's disappearance, he played doubles tennis with his father in the Moet & Chandon Anniversary Cup tournament, Frans said.

``They lost,'' she said.

The match took place at 7:30 p.m. June 8, 2005. Some 10 hours later, Aruban police arrested him. The day was supposed to be memorable for other reasons -- he was supposed to graduate with honors that evening from the International School of Aruba.

It was a double blow to his mother, Anita, who taught at the school.

When reached at her home -- a one-story cinder block house painted mustard yellow -- Anita van der Sloot sounded composed and attempted to politely dismiss any inquiries about her son.

She has two other sons, Valentijn and Sebastian. She is now a widow. Her husband died suddenly last February while playing tennis.

``I don't know anything,'' Anita told The Herald. ``I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time, not si

According to Peruvian authorities, van der Sloot traveled to Argentina and Colombia before arriving in Lima on May 14 for the Latin American Poker Tour.

On Thursday, Stephany Flores' father, Ricardo, said he hoped van der Sloot's capture would bring solace to others beyond his family.

``This is not just about my daughter,'' he told reporters in Lima. ``There is also the case in Aruba that is pending and we don't know how many more.''

On MySpace and Facebook pages that appear to have been created by van der Sloot, the young man seems to have the tastes of most men his age.

He is a fan of the South Park television show, scantily clad women, the late rapper Notorious B.I.G., and President Barack Obama.

He's also a member of a Facebook page called ``If I could turn back the time'' where users share their biggest regrets. If van der Sloot had any, he didn't show his cards there.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/04/1662456_p2/joran-van-der-sloot-led-a-high.html#ixzz0pti9tX96

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1504 on: June 04, 2010, 11:15:14 AM »

Fox News said Greta doing a special on Natalee, Stephany, Joran on Saturday.

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: June 04, 2010, 11:15:15 AM »

FYI - Kalpoes were a no show for their depositions.  No documents posted yet but I'll keep checking Wink

06/02/2010 Ex-Parte Application (FOR ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLAINTIFFS' DEPO OR ALLOWING THEM TO PROCEED IN ARUBA )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

06/02/2010 Opposition Document (TO PLNTF'S EX PARTE RE: DEPO )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

thanks Klaas....bet they are scared chitless right now......not knowing what the monster is going to tell

They sold their souls in 2005 along with Paulus, Joran, and others.  2010, the year the devil collected payment.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: June 04, 2010, 11:16:33 AM »

I think we should work on renaming Jan Brennans noevidenceofacrime.com book

1.  noevidenceofabrain.com
2.  yesthereisevidence.com
3.  medleyrelayisafool.com
4.  itssuckstobescrux.com

Smile

OR medleyrelayisafoolnoevidenceofabrainitsuckstobescruxyesthereisevidence.com

or is that too long!  LOL

6.  Chicklookslikeadude.com

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: June 04, 2010, 11:16:56 AM »

Medical question: If you have a broken neck, can you have what looks lik a seizure?

As in the life getting choked out of you, I'd say it is likely.   If he broke her neck by strangulation can you just fathom the immense force he used.

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: June 04, 2010, 11:21:07 AM »

He looks like crap! 

This is the face of a psycho murderer!

holy crap....that is scary!!  ya think he might not have had a good night sleep???

Think he realizes mommie isn't going to bring him his favorite blanket and pillow?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: June 04, 2010, 11:23:13 AM »

Medical question: If you have a broken neck, can you have what looks lik a seizure?

As in the life getting choked out of you, I'd say it is likely.   If he broke her neck by strangulation can you just fathom the immense force he used.

Any kind of trauma-physical, emotional, can bring on a seizure.  There was a man in the NICU who was watching his neonate, the baby had a (small) petit mal seizure, the father, had a grand mal seizure (big one) immediately following.  The dad had no history of seizures.

I believe in miracles!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: June 04, 2010, 11:24:59 AM »

A former FBI agent who investigated the Holloway disappearance for the missing girl's family, Harold Copus, told the AP that while van der Sloot's behavior in Peru followed "a pattern of him gambling and hooking up with girls" he was surprised at the violence of Flores' death.

"Violence was never something that came into his character," he said.

Snipped

While I agree with the 1st part of his statement regarding the level of violence involved, I disagree with the 2nd.  Violence WAS something that came into his character.  He has documented anger management issues.

I'm catching up, but I'd actually pulled the same portion of that article out to comment on but because of the heavy traffic gave up after several tries.

I agree wingnut.  I was very surprised at the second statement, and you summed it up much better than I had.

--------------------

Thanks for all the information posted last night.  

The Terror Jaap articles are very interesting, but I'm not sure I understand all that I read...I'm hoping I'll come across some translations of the translation as I read on further, lol.  

I'd captured many of the same pictures Kermit posted from the funeral also.  Absolutely heartbreaking.  Thanks for posting them Kermit.  The family's pain is palpable.  All the whiners about Aruba's name being drug through the mud again need to take a good look at this family.  Their precious daughter would have never met that animal if Aruba had done the right thing instead of protecting him!  The black cloud over that island just doubled in size, we'll see how that helps tourism.  

I thought that statement was strange as well. If they would have allowed Natalee to be found his violence may have been well known five years ago.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: June 04, 2010, 11:25:49 AM »

Phil Keaton of Foxnews is reporting that Joran is due to reach the border in approx 45 minutes from now

Im still reeling over Greta, her blog needs to get flooded with advice that she stick to the where the blame belongs....Aruba, the Dutch government, first and foremost that smug sociopath murderer (IMHO) Joran.

I felt that the FBI was waiting for a reason, it appears that they were still gathering evidence, thus the wait.   She is going way off the mark of this story & in my view at this point I feel that it is best that she stick to politics because she has lost her way covering criminal cases....needless to say I am extremely disappointed in her.

Maybe Greta is afraid of some sort of lawsuit ... who knows?  Or maybe she really did get 'taken in' by Joran & Co.  and she feels personally humiliated as her intelligence is insulted ?   It's a puzzlement.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: June 04, 2010, 11:26:16 AM »

The reason he is sleeping in the shed is due to his violence.  He hurt his brothers.

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: June 04, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »

Yes, I understand it takes strength and time...it takes longer than you think to strangle someone to death.

In the case of Stephany, last night on NG the brother said:  her neck...oh...it was awful

I instantly thought that Joran stomped Stephany's neck and head.  There was no weapon found in the room (yes, he could have carried one away with him).  I didn't notice any damage on his hands.  He's a kicker.  He's big.  He could have stomped her on the head hard enough to cause the mortal wound and on the neck to break it.  But...listening to the brother, it made me think that there were many stomps...just the way he said "it was awful".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: June 04, 2010, 11:28:47 AM »

Maybe Greta is afraid of some sort of lawsuit ... who knows?  Or maybe she really did get 'taken in' by Joran & Co.  and she feels personally humiliated as her intelligence is insulted ?   It's a puzzlement.

I think the FBI took their time to do it right, made sure all the ts were crossed and the is were dotted.  This was so Tacopina could not get him out of it.  You see how he is already spinning for Joran.

I believe in miracles!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: June 04, 2010, 11:30:18 AM »

Gentlemen,

I'm not available by phone as a police force to 10 men and the prosecutor have invaded my house in the middle of the night. I have called you, but not logically respond middle of the night.

The police treated me nicely. I have a gentleman agreement made with the officer. They wanted to take everything with you and I could convince the public of our journalistic interest. That I work with RTL and the fact that I've resolved the matter very ironic that I first could not finish. Legally, the officer may have to grind here.

Although she wanted to say anything at first. We came to a settlement. That came only after my deluge of information on the solution of the Holloway case. They want a new appointment to the Holloway case to watch. Then they admitted that they were sent by the U.S. justice system. I had a sample argument. I am on your side, because if you resolve the matter then finally after all this time my name cleared by the Golden Cage and Albert Verlinde enormous stress. I am the one who has his own time and money it has invested to Joran in the trap. I have honestly I think the letters Pieterz a greater role than RTL estimate. I said to go to RTL was not necessary because all the letters I've digitally.

In that respect I have dealt with properly. My contact X is attacked, they probably released from X to him. X knew nothing. I just called extended to him and reassured him. X to get up to the police for an explanation.

I just got my statement and the police brought some offenses that Joran has committed over the past two years. They were extremely shocked. I also told them the whole story about the state of affairs with Aruba and Joran's crime syndicate. Also about that they were heavily into conclave.

It was she now to Peru.

The deal was that I hid (intruders) USB stick with all the dates of the last two years I would return if my backup (fire) should hold in the context of free journalism. So I have everything! Whoopee!

Realize that I always have said to you that I RTL (and earlier also by John de Mol and Talpa) is always the bogeyman was good cop bad cop in order to play. I have everything stored systematically. Also all emails and msn logs. I played my game as in DGK. I have told the police. I was an actor in DGK that I have learned to manipulate and 15 months that I've been in practice for Joran with beautiful stories of millions to confess. They also know from the contract and that they have seen that my database was seized in possession. I'm still afraid what I have said months ago that Peter R de Vries or Alberto Stegeman my data in the hands get so selective and can kill me by msn logs creative pieces from editing. I also told that I signed for one million at RTL that I honestly trade.

All in all, I was startled a bit, but I became more relaxed as I realized that the information I have at last taken seriously. Finally, the cordon sanitaire from the Aruban OM broken. Now I am so serious officials have spoken with can not but be a breakthrough which will lead to the quest in Bubali puddle. If not then there would be something wrong with our legal system.

There is also a burden off me. The police now have all the info I have. If they would do nothing then takes the biscuit.

Of my "dieting Jaap" DVcam tapes to music CDs, Cora everything is included. My DVD recorder and even my MP3 player. That's all protocol.

I have the police force needed to successfully resolve the matter, because I have time to target.

It was actually pretty chill. I was also under the supervision you get phone numbers from my phone, which is not really a protocol. The police team and I understand each other extremely well.

It is striking that I once I get the information I have given to Dave Holloway have made public on CNN, Larry King, Dr.Phil, David Letterman and Good Morning America that within a few hours all the official routes from America at a furious pace with the Dutch Justice are afgedeald.

After all this nonsense of Boulevard and the rest of the cabal is finally listening. It is strange. I am Dutch, but the case should open up by America to match.

This whole thing is krankjorum. It would be people with big reputations as Greta Van Susteren and Peter R de Vries grace to work. Unfortunately everyone thinks his own gain and scoop. I think the smoking gun will be found in Bubali puddle.

I would really stand to look like it was not so.

What now?

I think it is wise to be open and honest to tell the truth to serious media. Let them critically interrogate me, like even if it does lead to the quest in Bubali puddle.

Now there is no reason to stop the info I have about the murder in Peru. I have told the police this extensively.

Well, here I will stop here but when. 'm Very tired after all day mail to the USA, consult with Joran's supporters etc etc.

Until it is proven remains the perception that I hang the oh so terrible evil Terror Jaap am. It is better that the matter is otherwise resolved, but will never leave my reputation problem.

One plus point is that I've maintained my diet but despite all the commotion. Long-mail, right, now that I pop on my blog. The time of each competition & first adjustment is over. 2 girls are dead and it could have been avoided if the elite had seriously listened to and had done serious research. It is too ridiculous for words.

The tragedy is beyond description. I am also totally a broken man, but am even more combative for now by popping and smoking gun found in lake Bubali.

I go to sleep.

Regards,

Gash

http://tinyurl.com/25ascxv

Sorry for the long quote - I wanted to keep this line in context before commenting...

I also told them the whole story about the state of affairs with Aruba and Joran's crime syndicate. Also about that they were heavily into conclave.

If this guy is not FOS, this may be what we've been waiting for all along.

Thank you, EURobert for bringing this to us.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1516 on: June 04, 2010, 11:32:50 AM »

I think the FBI took their time to do it right, made sure all the ts were crossed and the is were dotted.  This was so Tacopina could not get him out of it.  You see how he is already spinning for Joran.

Has Greta even asked the FBI for a statement? I would think/hope they have a good explanation and timeline. I wonder if she is getting this from Beth. Beth has still not spoken to anyone, right? Didn't Greta pay him money for an interview? Wonder what he did with that money Greta!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: June 04, 2010, 11:33:27 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/van_der_sloot_holloway_lawyer_flores_peru/celebrity/68772

VAN DER SLOOT HUNG OUT TO DRY BY EX DEFENSE LAWYER

Dual murder suspect JORAN van der SLOOT who is the prime suspect in the disappearance of NATALEE HOLLOWAY and the murder of a Peruvian woman has gone "down a very disturbing path" his former lawyer reveals.

RadarOnline.com reports that top criminal defense attorney Joe Tacopina - who repped the Dutch national in the Natalee Holloway case - won't take him on as a client again.

"At this stage I wouldn't agree to be his attorney because the Joran of today has gone down a very disturbing path in life," he said.

"I met and knew Joran four and a half years ago and he was overwhelmed by the media. The kid I knew back then would not have committed an act of violence.

"The only reason I got involved in the case is because we did a two month investigation and believed he had no involvement in the murder or disappearance in Aruba.

"However his behavior over the last two and a half years has made me believe he is not the same person I knew."

As The ENQUIRER exclusively reported, van der Sloot was first accused, and then arrested in Chile following an international manhunt, on suspicion of Stephany Flores' murder, after her slashed and bloody corpse was found in his hotel room in Lima, Peru.

"If he is guilty of this crime it would rightly turn the first case (Holloway) on its face, but that doesn't change the evidence."

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: June 04, 2010, 11:34:00 AM »

The murder of the Peruvian college student has touched the National Police in a particular way. Ricardo Flores, the young woman’s father, is president of the civic committee that supports the police’s internal affairs division. “He is a great man who has always been loyal to the police. We have no doubts that we will solve this case,” says one officer who has worked with Mr. Flores on events organized to help officers in need.

http://www.minnpost.com/worldpp/2010/06/04/18690/what_joran_van_der_sloot_can_expect_from_peruvian_police
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: June 04, 2010, 11:36:13 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/van_der_sloot_holloway_lawyer_flores_peru/celebrity/68772

VAN DER SLOOT HUNG OUT TO DRY BY EX DEFENSE LAWYER

Dual murder suspect JORAN van der SLOOT who is the prime suspect in the disappearance of NATALEE HOLLOWAY and the murder of a Peruvian woman has gone "down a very disturbing path" his former lawyer reveals.

RadarOnline.com reports that top criminal defense attorney Joe Tacopina - who repped the Dutch national in the Natalee Holloway case - won't take him on as a client again.

"At this stage I wouldn't agree to be his attorney because the Joran of today has gone down a very disturbing path in life," he said.

"I met and knew Joran four and a half years ago and he was overwhelmed by the media. The kid I knew back then would not have committed an act of violence. (BS)

"The only reason I got involved in the case is because we did a two month investigation and believed he had no involvement in the murder or disappearance in Aruba.

"However his behavior over the last two and a half years has made me believe he is not the same person I knew."

As The ENQUIRER exclusively reported, van der Sloot was first accused, and then arrested in Chile following an international manhunt, on suspicion of Stephany Flores' murder, after her slashed and bloody corpse was found in his hotel room in Lima, Peru.

"If he is guilty of this crime it would rightly turn the first case (Holloway) on its face, but that doesn't change the evidence."

What an ASSWIPE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.