May 13, 2024, 01:12:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 372967 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1220 on: August 26, 2009, 07:47:21 PM »

There is a point.  A point I will not share in an environment where Dave Holloway is viewed as an unwitting victim of a manipulating wife ... a victim without a will of his own .. a victim who can no longer take a stand for his precious daughter.

Janet, I believe the bolded are your interpretions and not what was said by anyone on this forum except you.

I agree.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: August 26, 2009, 07:53:10 PM »

Janet....what is the point? 

There is a point.  A point I will not share in an environment where Dave Holloway is viewed as an unwitting victim of a manipulating wife ... a victim without a will of his own .. a victim who can no longer take a stand for his precious daughter.  When I consider the Dave Holloway in those photos posted this morning ... the Dave Holloway prior to the Mark Purcell connection ... I give Natalee's father so much more credit.  However ... along with that credit comes personal responsibility for his choices.

I am now done on this topic on the forum.  My efforts have not been appreciated but ... up until now I kept Natalee Holloway as my focus.  However ... the backlash from other Monkeys is to difficult.

Janet

++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 13:  From my first day on the island, I realized that I could not rely on the police to find my daughter.  If they refused to search, we would organize and do it ourselves.

Page 14:  Incredibily, a publicity agent named Carla, from New York City firm that handles publicity for tourism in Aruba, tried to stop us from searching near the California Lighhouse, a tourist attraction, saying that it would be harmful to the island and bring too much negative media attention.  She said she had even discussed it with Beth and that she had agreed.  But I advised her that the search would go forward, no matter what kind of attention it brought.

Page 196:  I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance

I,for one,appreciate your efforts Janet!As far as backlash goes.DO NOT let any Monkey dictate what you believe to be the TRUTH,and or what you will or will not post.

Keepthefaith ... I apologize.  I should have stated "for the most part " my efforts on this topic have not been appreciated.

My DIL just put it all into perceptive for me from her point of view and ... I am inclined to agree.  However ... I am still thinking on it.

It is something akin to the prodical Monkeys with their unwavering support of John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman, Dave Holloway and Tim Miller.  They give all of these guys a pass without acknowledgeing the implication of Kyle Kingman's own words ... without acknowledgeng the implication of Mark Purcell's despicable posts.

On this forum ... John Silvetti and Kyle Kingman are held accountable for their choices but ... for the most part ... when it comes to holding Dave Holloway and Tim Miller accountable for their choices ... Mark Purcell's own words and ... Kyle Kingman's own words as well as John Silvetti's own words are disregarded.  Many SM Monkeys are one with the prodical Monkeys in regards to giving Tim Miller and Dave Holloway the benefit of the doubt/justifying their actions.

Good Night Monkesy.

Janet
4:35 PM

This is very tough dialogue and all Monkey's are free to their opinions.As i've said before i've had many battle's within my own head in regards to the ongoing relationships of Tim Miller & Dave Holloway.I'll be the first to admit that i OBVIOUSLY don't know everything but,i do have issues with the ongoing relationships that some have!It is was it is.Others feel differently and that's OK.Where it all leads i don't know....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: August 26, 2009, 07:57:30 PM »

Which brings us back full-circle and my original question to you this evening. If Dave (and Robin) KNOW the evil that is Mark Purcell et al  -- what explains their defending of him and his ilk to this day??????????????? Is Janet totally correct?? Has Dave sold out?? I'm trying to defend Dave here, but I must admit that Janet's (and your revelations ) are giving me pause.

I'll try my best to explain what I am aware of.

Mark Purcell showed up early on at the rjames site. He is part of the IFA. Paulus van der Sloot's statement even stated that his IFA FRIENDS helped him. Mark Purcell then began to bash Natalee and her family (have to check the dates, but it might have been when the boycott started).  He ended up at the BFN site and was PM'ing several women. I have a chat conversation with one of them, I also have the IPs and where/what he was doing at that time.  He played them. He made friends with them. He got them thinking he's just a nice guy and has a lot of wisdom. All the while he is bashing Beth and her daughter on other sites.
He also told the family he would check out things for them. Afterall, why shouldn't Dave and Robin trust another American might have been their thinking. Dave was the one trusting Dompig afterall, remember???

By the time, the Birmingham meeting was to take place a number of people had been shall I say informing themselves about some of these individuals who bashed the family and Natalee. They informed Robin Holloway and she flat out told one of them that I know of, that she did not believe it. They also called Beth and told her. Beth didn't know what to believe and thought the Robin on BFN must be a fake. Dave Holloway was contacted and he was informed. In fact, I know that Robin Holloway did not want Deetch to attend the meeting and was very adamant about defending Mark Purcell and Reality. Keep in mind, that they talked to her over the phone.

Mark Purcell was telling them that Natalee was still alive. That was also the lies if you recall that scubajap was posting - she ran off with the Blue-eyed Dutch boy, the fake letter mailed to Paulus van der Sloot from Natalee and some guy. Etc etc. That was the plan to make the parents think Natalee was sold and/or ran away and that it's not Aruba's fault. It's Natalee's.

If you wanted to believe that, you might trust the wrong people.

MIP6 showed up at NH.Net and said he went to the LION's Den danced with a pretty woman and had 5 beers.
 You said I hope you didn't drive home, at this time we knew he was full of SHIT

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: August 26, 2009, 08:13:58 PM »

The same reason that Monkeys from the getgo have focused on any person who has a relationship with those who have an Aruban agenda ... even our prodical Monkeys.  Monkeys have never given anyone who cohorts with the enemy a pass except for Dave Holloway and Tim Miller.

I do consider myself an old monkey.  The reason to know and identify peoples' interests is because those interests can influence their motives and objectivity (or lack there of).  I never considered it a pass or no pass situation.  I considered it background information while interpreting a post.  Dave and Tim have more "interests" than Aruban contacts so there is more to consider regarding their motives and/or objectivity.  I don't understand everything, but they both get more leeway because of their "history". I am sure there are issues I am totally unaware of.

Jen

Yes, that is the Steve Cohen, I remember.  Thanks for looking.

P.S.  That Peter R. does have a way with words...
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: August 26, 2009, 08:15:27 PM »

There is a point.  A point I will not share in an environment where Dave Holloway is viewed as an unwitting victim of a manipulating wife ... a victim without a will of his own .. a victim who can no longer take a stand for his precious daughter.

Janet, I believe the bolded are your interpretions and not what was said by anyone on this forum except you.

I agree.

Hi monkeys.....been catching up with you all!

I have to say I agree as well, as I just read all of today's posts.

Perhaps there is confusion regarding silence or lack of agreement with positions asserted by Janet.

I haven't expressed an opinion on Dave and Robin's associations with Purcell and Reality other than "I don't get it".  I don't understand their association and never will.

I don't know Dave or Tim Miller, but don't believe they would ever knowingly do anything to jeopardize Natalee's justice.

As far as "back up" in the form of Robin's posts, I don't consider her statements as anything reflective of Dave.  I have not considered Robin as credible since her associations with the enemy have been revealed.

I haven't joined in because Beth and Dave's loss is unimaginable, and I have not seen anything that would cause me to question Dave's love for Natalee and his ongoing quest to bring her home.  I would question his judgment in some of his associations and attempts on Natalee's behalf, but could never question his heart.  I have the deepest compassion for his loss, and can't question his effort.  I can't imagine walking ten feet in his or Beth's shoes.

I didn't quite see where Janet was going with this, and thought maybe there was something else I didn't know that would be revealed.   

Speaking for myself, my silence on any issue should not be construed to mean alliance with "prodigal monkeys", (whoever they are), an attachment to a differing opinion, or anything other than "silence".

But Janet, I don't think anyone has stifled your freedom to state whatever opinion you have.

I guess I just don't get it.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1225 on: August 26, 2009, 08:34:15 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1226 on: August 26, 2009, 08:37:12 PM »

There is a point.  A point I will not share in an environment where Dave Holloway is viewed as an unwitting victim of a manipulating wife ... a victim without a will of his own .. a victim who can no longer take a stand for his precious daughter.  When I consider the Dave Holloway in those photos posted this morning ... the Dave Holloway prior to the Mark Purcell connection ... I give Natalee's father so much more credit.  However ... along with that credit comes personal responsibility for his choices.

I am now done on this topic on the forum.  My efforts have not been appreciated but ... up until now I kept Natalee Holloway as my focus.  However ... the backlash from other Monkeys is to difficult.

Janet

++++++

Page 13:  From my first day on the island, I realized that I could not rely on the police to find my daughter.  If they refused to search, we would organize and do it ourselves.

Page 14:  Incredibily, a publicity agent named Carla, from New York City firm that handles publicity for tourism in Aruba, tried to stop us from searching near the California Lighhouse, a tourist attraction, saying that it would be harmful to the island and bring too much negative media attention.  She said she had even discussed it with Beth and that she had agreed.  But I advised her that the search would go forward, no matter what kind of attention it brought.

Page 196:  I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance

I,for one,appreciate your efforts Janet!As far as backlash goes.DO NOT let any Monkey dictate what you believe to be the TRUTH,and or what you will or will not post.

Keepthefaith ... I apologize.  I should have stated "for the most part " my efforts on this topic have not been appreciated.

My DIL just put it all into perceptive for me from her point of view and ... I am inclined to agree.  However ... I am still thinking on it.

It is something akin to the prodical Monkeys with their unwavering support of John Silvetti, Kyle Kingman, Dave Holloway and Tim Miller.  They give all of these guys a pass without acknowledgeing the implication of Kyle Kingman's own words ... without acknowledgeng the implication of Mark Purcell's despicable posts.

On this forum ... John Silvetti and Kyle Kingman are held accountable for their choices but ... for the most part ... when it comes to holding Dave Holloway and Tim Miller accountable for their choices ... Mark Purcell's own words and ... Kyle Kingman's own words as well as John Silvetti's own words are disregarded.  Many SM Monkeys are one with the prodical Monkeys in regards to giving Tim Miller and Dave Holloway the benefit of the doubt/justifying their actions.

Good Night Monkesy.

Janet

Janet, I am appalled you would even compare the two situations.  I hope you take the time to think long and hard about what you have stated here. 

Exactly how much time has you DIL spent in this forum?  Not enough to be making such a judgement IMO.  You however, KNOW better!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: August 26, 2009, 08:53:15 PM »

Janet:

So....In the past 24 hours I have posted to you three times.  The first was to ask why you did not email Dave directly with your questions. 

You responded that you wanted me to direct you to a post where you had "disrespected" Dave Holloway....a word I had not used.

My second post was when I declined to get into the "find me a post" game as I never said the word.

The last post of mine was short.  After another round of your posts about Dave, I asked you what was the point?

You responded that "There is a point.  A point I will not share in an environment where Dave Holloway is viewed as an unwitting victim of a manipulating wife ... a victim without a will of his own .. a victim who can no longer take a stand for his precious daughter.  When I consider the Dave Holloway in those photos posted this morning ... the Dave Holloway prior to the Mark Purcell connection ... I give Natalee's father so much more credit.  However ... along with that credit comes personal responsibility for his choices".

I think you are posting to the wrong person.

And, I would like to know what a prodical monkey is?

Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: August 26, 2009, 08:58:41 PM »

Janet

++++++

Good Night Monkesy.

Janet

Janet, I am appalled you would even compare the two situations.  I hope you take the time to think long and hard about what you have stated here. 

Exactly how much time has you DIL spent in this forum?  Not enough to be making such a judgement IMO.  You however, KNOW better!

I agree.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: August 26, 2009, 09:21:05 PM »

There is absolutely no proof of any kind that Natalee Holloway is dead.
The words of the suspects can not be trusted.

There is absolutely no proof of any kind that Natalee Holloway is alive..

Years later Amy shows up in photo in the area everyone is searching for Natalee in. Yet for the most part that was ignored.. Nobody did a serious search for Amy.
If Amy could be kept alive all these years, is it not reasonable to assume that the same characters that took Amy could have Natalee also ????

Another one was Marcos in Nicaragua... There has never been any reasonable explanation from Tim Miller or Dave Holloway as to what happened in the end of that situation.. Marcos had been interviewed on film!! and he also carried a GPS device !!
Yet the story just died ...WHY ? Even If Marcos lied, he is directly involved with people that know the truth. Nicaragua is just to isolated for Marcos to have kept up with this story on Natalee in my humble opinion. To go 2 steps further and contact Dave from Nicaragua.. Unbelievable.

2 different situations.. Amy and Marcos
One leads to a possible live Natalee and the other leads to a possible dead Natalee, yet neither one was followed up on.

To this day there is no proof... ALL opinions and writings are just that, personal opinions.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: August 26, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »

Thanks for the reminder. an angelic monkey

Wouldn't it be nice if Robots paid the Monkeys a visit tonight?  He made so many Monkeys happy the other night.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1231 on: August 26, 2009, 09:39:13 PM »

Thanks for the reminder. an angelic monkey

Wouldn't it be nice if Robots paid the Monkeys a visit tonight?  He made so many Monkeys happy the other night.

Yes it would!!! I'm hoping he'll pop up around 10:00! I asked him to anyway! On that note, I was thinking about billb, and this is what I came up with. The name billb always reminded me of bilbo. But the picture didn't really fit him, SO................
Since Bilbo slayed a dragon, and since we were about to give him Robot's avi, I got to thinking that a dragon is sort of like Robot's "raptor", except with skin!    Anyway, here's one for billb, if he wants it:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/billb1.gif

Now, Robots............. this is for YOU!  OHM, OHM, OHM.......
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: August 26, 2009, 09:55:03 PM »

Very nice CBB - Wonder if billb will stick with Bilbo or become a dragon instead?  Personally I think he seemed quite happy being undressed!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: August 26, 2009, 09:55:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've thought about this all day.  It's been bothering me.  Then it occured to me to look at it as Natalee would.  I believe she would say ............

Trust my daddy............trust my mom...........they are both very good people.  They are very different people and have different ways of approaching things, but they both would move heaven and earth to find me and see that I got justice.  And I would rather my mom and dad move on and celebrate my life rather than ruin their lives over what happened to me or who did what to me or who betrayed them.

Just my humble opinion.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: August 26, 2009, 10:02:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've thought about this all day.  It's been bothering me.  Then it occured to me to look at it as Natalee would.  I believe she would say ............

Trust my daddy............trust my mom...........they are both very good people.  They are very different people and have different ways of approaching things, but they both would move heaven and earth to find me and see that I got justice.  And I would rather my mom and dad move on and celebrate my life rather than ruin their lives over what happened to me or who did what to me or who betrayed them.

Just my humble opinion.

Hi Snoopy....I like looking at it from that point of view.  Thank you.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1235 on: August 26, 2009, 10:06:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just my humble opinion.

Great post Snoopy, I know that is how I would feel.

OK, just a question as I have not followed this case like many of you but......I am almost afraid to ask this but......

Is there any way people like Reality and MIP6 are just "pretending" to be all about Aruba and they really aren't bad?  Does that make sense?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: August 26, 2009, 10:12:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just my humble opinion.

OK, just a question as I have not followed this case like many of you but......I am almost afraid to ask this but......

Is there any way people like Reality and MIP6 are just "pretending" to be all about Aruba and they really aren't bad?  Does that make sense?
NO

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: August 26, 2009, 10:16:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just my humble opinion.

uummmm.............hell no. lol
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: August 26, 2009, 10:18:25 PM »

Our beloved Peaches would slap them both silly.  What a woman.  I sure do miss her.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1239 on: August 26, 2009, 10:20:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just my humble opinion.

NO

OK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.