May 13, 2024, 02:34:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 293890 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »

Fun Story!!!!   

Okay, so my 19 yr old, college student son, who lives in his own place is over visiting mom for a few days.........  In between quizzing him for biology exam, I was able to watch part of Primetime News yesterday.  So Mark Eiglarsh starts mouthing off about the coverage on the Haleigh case and Caylee case and I start screaming at the tv telling him what a bamboozling idiot he is - that who cares if they cover the side stories, it keeps the child's pic on the screen.....and then I go off into mini tirade about his general state of intelligence vs arrogance and which is greater.......I stop to take a breath and in dear son's best remembered 8yr old voice he says, "Someone needs to use their inside voice."
Me:  I knew he heard me way back when!!!!!!!   I was rolling on the floor!  True story! 

Yeah but he's hot. Who would you rather look at, him or Mike Brooks?
No offense, Mike, I love ya

He looks like my ex.   So, I'll take Mike Brooks.   
Wait, I will take Mike too - he is kind, compassionate, smart and he LISTENS.  Please sassy, you had his twin! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2009, 05:37:17 PM »

Fun Story!!!!   

Okay, so my 19 yr old, college student son, who lives in his own place is over visiting mom for a few days.........  In between quizzing him for biology exam, I was able to watch part of Primetime News yesterday.  So Mark Eiglarsh starts mouthing off about the coverage on the Haleigh case and Caylee case and I start screaming at the tv telling him what a bamboozling idiot he is - that who cares if they cover the side stories, it keeps the child's pic on the screen.....and then I go off into mini tirade about his general state of intelligence vs arrogance and which is greater.......I stop to take a breath and in dear son's best remembered 8yr old voice he says, "Someone needs to use their inside voice."
Me:  I knew he heard me way back when!!!!!!!   I was rolling on the floor!  True story! 

Yeah but he's hot. Who would you rather look at, him or Mike Brooks?
No offense, Mike, I love ya

He looks like my ex.   So, I'll take Mike Brooks.   
Wait, I will take Mike too - he is kind, compassionate, smart and he LISTENS.  Please sassy, you had his twin! 

I like bald men, but you can have him.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2009, 05:46:00 PM »

Hmmm...see I coined Mike Eiglarsh as "cakeface" because he wears so much stage makeup lol   I'd have to go with Mike Brooks more due to his character than his looks.   Speaking of men, have you ladies seen DWTS - Gilles Marini or the guy from Castles, Nathan Fillion?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2009, 05:48:13 PM »

Okay, back to this conference --- I am a lady, so I will abstain from speaking to them being there, talking or even the ludicrous title of their rhetoric.
CRUISE - seriously, for a conference on murdered loved ones?  Have they no clue the crime rate on cruise ships?  Have they no clue how many people are lost and never reported, due to international waters and the ship log saying, accident?
www.projectsafecruise.blogspot.com
I think this is a good time for the same said son, to install mommy's new router.   Be back later!

Well, I hope Mr Morgan, Lenny, Yuri, and John Allen all show up on the cruise too. I bet that would put the kabosh on the question and answer segment!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »

Okay, back to this conference --- I am a lady, so I will abstain from speaking to them being there, talking or even the ludicrous title of their rhetoric.
CRUISE - seriously, for a conference on murdered loved ones?  Have they no clue the crime rate on cruise ships?  Have they no clue how many people are lost and never reported, due to international waters and the ship log saying, accident?
I think this is a good time for the same said son, to install mommy's new router.   Be back later!

Well, I hope Mr Morgan, Lenny, Yuri, and John Allen all show up on the cruise too. I bet that would put the kabosh on the question and answer segment!!!

Oh! And Kathi Belich too!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2009, 05:52:48 PM »

Hmmm...see I coined Mike Eiglarsh as "cakeface" because he wears so much stage makeup lol   I'd have to go with Mike Brooks more due to his character than his looks.   Speaking of men, have you ladies seen DWTS - Gilles Marini or the guy from Castles, Nathan Fillion?

I'm kinda stuck on Shep......I'd feel guilty if I paid any attention to any of that eye candy.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2009, 05:53:26 PM »

FannyMae said
Oh Blink.........Are you ignoring me?? You're not gonna tell us, are you.

Ok then,do you know who was Zanny/Casey's counsel at traffic court?
Could it have been Bozo??

I wanna know too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »

I'm kinda stuck on Shep......I'd feel guilty if I paid any attention to any of that eye candy.

Shep as in Smith...love him

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2009, 05:54:24 PM »

Move over Sister.....I like him too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2009, 05:55:04 PM »

Oh! And Kathi Belich too!!!

Now that could make it very interesting!   "The Blue Wall"   Silent but....well you get the idea

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2009, 05:58:18 PM »

Fun Story!!!!   

I love kids!
They do say the darnedest things!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2009, 06:01:10 PM »

Okay, I was thrown out of the last darn cage so many times, I have bruises on my bruises.  Anyway, early this morning I sent an email to the family that is hosting that conference.  I explained my thoughts on the As speaking at their conference.  I also asked the tough questions about the cruise and also whether they were helping fund the defense.  Haven't heard anything yet.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2009, 06:01:48 PM »

Legal Analyst: Casey's Attorney Made Blunder

Posted: 5:22 pm EDT April 21, 2009Updated: 5:54 pm EDT April 21, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There are no secrets in the case against Casey Anthony. If Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, wanted to keep secret his attempt to get phone records from key people in the case, WFTV's legal expert says he went about it the wrong way.
There will be at least one hearing because at least two of the 12 witnesses Baez wants to track through unlimited cell phone records are fighting it and most of the others probably will. Meter reader Roy Kronk and Casey's friend Amy Huizenga say Baez wants way too much.

Baez wants unlimited cell phone records for 12 prosecution witnesses. Two of them, Kronk and Huizenga, are fighting it as an invasion of privacy.

"Let's use a scalpel to get at the problem and not a meat cleaver to get at the problem," said Kronk's attorney, David Evans (full interview).

Defense attorney Jose Baez tried to keep his strategy secret, but after Circuit Judge Stan Strickland refused to meet secretly to discuss sending secret subpoenas to witnesses, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Baez filed an unnecessary court motion that will bring unwanted attention.

"Asking the court's permission to do something you have permission to do to begin with," Sheaffer explained (watch interview).

Sheaffer said Baez could've identified the witnesses' cell phone providers during depositions and then subpoenaed the companies' records directly. Instead, he's asked the judge's permission.

"That will force Baez to tell the court what relevance these phone records may have to the defense," Sheaffer explained.

That includes if he's asked for more witnesses' records than he really wants as a way to try to cover his tracks. Baez is also asking for the unlimited, detailed cell phone records for Casey's parents and her brother. Her parents' lawyer says they'll hand them over, but they have no idea why Casey would want them.

video...  http://www.wftv.com/video/19243196/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2009, 06:03:33 PM »

Link to above post.Sorry

http://www.wftv.com/video/19243196/detail.html

(I tell ya the men in this house have a death wish today.  )

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2009, 06:03:40 PM »

FannyMae said

I wanna know too. 

Well, one of the really, really smart monkeys needs to look at the clerk office site and see who was making copies, and MAYBE who the lawyer was on that case....I don't know where to begin. I can barely find the OCSO site.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2009, 06:09:57 PM »

Link to above post.Sorry

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2009, 06:10:02 PM »

FannyMae said

I wanna know too. 

Well, one of the really, really smart monkeys needs to look at the clerk office site and see who was making copies, and MAYBE who the lawyer was on that case....I don't know where to begin. I can barely find the OCSO site.

I looked but I didn't see a name.I'm not a smart monkey today. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2009, 06:10:28 PM »

Why do I keep getting kicked out and it is slower than Christmas to post?

Waving at JSM ...Yup, I figured out I have suffered from a concussion getting thrown off my vine
    I hate to suggest what might have to be done to aid in how often its happening, maybe some very very old archived threads in non case related threads need to be purged/deleted.[/color]
When I was a new monkey and got kicked out of the cage, I thought I got the red button. Finally I got back on and Muffy Bee said nice things to me and made it all better. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2009, 06:10:58 PM »

Legal Analyst: Casey's Attorney Made Blunder

Posted: 5:22 pm EDT April 21, 2009Updated: 5:54 pm EDT April 21, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- There are no secrets in the case against Casey Anthony. If Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, wanted to keep secret his attempt to get phone records from key people in the case, WFTV's legal expert says he went about it the wrong way.
There will be at least one hearing because at least two of the 12 witnesses Baez wants to track through unlimited cell phone records are fighting it and most of the others probably will. Meter reader Roy Kronk and Casey's friend Amy Huizenga say Baez wants way too much.

Baez wants unlimited cell phone records for 12 prosecution witnesses. Two of them, Kronk and Huizenga, are fighting it as an invasion of privacy.

"Let's use a scalpel to get at the problem and not a meat cleaver to get at the problem," said Kronk's attorney, David Evans (full interview).

Defense attorney Jose Baez tried to keep his strategy secret, but after Circuit Judge Stan Strickland refused to meet secretly to discuss sending secret subpoenas to witnesses, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Baez filed an unnecessary court motion that will bring unwanted attention.

"Asking the court's permission to do something you have permission to do to begin with," Sheaffer explained (watch interview).

Sheaffer said Baez could've identified the witnesses' cell phone providers during depositions and then subpoenaed the companies' records directly. Instead, he's asked the judge's permission.

"That will force Baez to tell the court what relevance these phone records may have to the defense," Sheaffer explained.

That includes if he's asked for more witnesses' records than he really wants as a way to try to cover his tracks. Baez is also asking for the unlimited, detailed cell phone records for Casey's parents and her brother. Her parents' lawyer says they'll hand them over, but they have no idea why Casey would want them.

video...  http://www.wftv.com/video/19243196/detail.html

HELLLOOOOO....Sindeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   earth to you your daughter is about to stab your eyes out nitwit!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2009, 06:11:01 PM »

Link to above post.Sorry

Hey AnotherMonkey.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.