May 15, 2024, 12:32:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157380 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: May 05, 2007, 01:00:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ROB - did you leave your shoes on the beach too?  Looks like Joran found them to be a perfect fit  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas, did you shrink Joran's head on this pic? Or is it normally that small?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #641 on: May 05, 2007, 01:01:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I wonder if ALE questioned the driver and the owner as to the time and dates of delivery?  What is the name of said truck's company?  Should have been a follow up on that one for sure.

My guess would be that Paulus thought up the snack truck when he was trying to figure out if anyone had seen what went on that night, and he found out that the snack truck was out and about and after he confirmed the driver did not see Joran and he was out at such time, Joran conveniently uses that in his statement.  Put them all in front of a firing squad.

knock knock...

hello?

look, the only reason joran ever cited the example of the snack truck was because he was trying to justify his timeline -- aluding to an idea that it wasn't even late enough for the truck driver to be there....

The problem is that this proves nothing becuase he just as easily could have driven by "after" the truck driver left....

but....

what he didn't know was that the truck driver was off anyway....

timeline blown no matter how you look at it....

no truck driver -- no alibi

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: May 05, 2007, 01:03:01 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
MANSUR: You know, he`s a gardener of a friend of ours that we know very well. And that night, it was very hot in his apartment, as it has been hot all this week in Aruba. And he left his own apartment to go this house where he works as a gardener, where he has an air-conditioned room.

The gardener worked for Jossy's son and others.

Jossy's nephew, JR.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: May 05, 2007, 01:04:35 PM »

We need the driver's name to ensure that he has not been questioned seven times.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: May 05, 2007, 01:05:40 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
I wonder if ALE questioned the driver and the owner as to the time and dates of delivery?  What is the name of said truck's company?  Should have been a follow up on that one for sure.

My guess would be that Paulus thought up the snack truck when he was trying to figure out if anyone had seen what went on that night, and he found out that the snack truck was out and about and after he confirmed the driver did not see Joran and he was out at such time, Joran conveniently uses that in his statement.  Put them all in front of a firing squad.

knock knock...

hello?

look, the only reason joran ever cited the example of the snack truck was because he was trying to justify his timeline -- aluding to an idea that it wasn't even late enough for the truck driver to be there....

The problem is that this proves nothing becuase he just as easily could have driven by "after" the truck driver left....

but....

So is this still Sunday night or is this Monday morning?  I am sure you have checked that Silver Fox, just wondering.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: May 05, 2007, 01:07:01 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "klaasend"
ROB - did you leave your shoes on the beach too?  Looks like Joran found them to be a perfect fit  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas, did you shrink Joran's head on this pic? Or is it normally that small?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

LOL Mishy..  he needs to back up some. looks like that Zebra is ready to mount him. huh?  Laughing  Laughing
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: May 05, 2007, 01:09:09 PM »

BB....ty for post on interview w/ Reynolds on pg 3???  i had not seen that inj a while.....

Spock...the crazy thing is......he is a sociopath and chronic liar.......
In that way....there is no way to ever really nail him down on anything he says...and since he and little Val learned this great art of deception from Papa Sloot......well.........i just don't want to end up in the nut house trying to figure out all their lies.......I just want to hear one bit of truth....
WHERE IS  NATALEE???

I know u all feel the same...trying to figure out that familys statements combined with ALE destruction of such is just giving me a headache....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: May 05, 2007, 01:10:13 PM »

MANSUR: You know, he`s a gardener of a friend of ours that we know very well. And that night, it was very hot in his apartment, as it has been hot all this week in Aruba. And he left his own apartment to go this house where he works as a gardener, where he has an air-conditioned room.

Jossy's nephew, JR.

And Arlene?  Or Renfro?  Maybe Oduber...lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: May 05, 2007, 01:15:34 PM »

According to Tjeerd at FOB - the author of this article about Joran's book believes the book makes Joran more suspect.

http://www.elsevier.nl/opinie/weblog/asp/artnr/150889/weblogid/53/index.html

vrijdag 4 mei 2007 14:57

Heeft de destijds 17-jarige Joran van der Sloot de 18-jarige Natalee Holloway vermoord of is hij onschuldig?

Twee jaar geleden – op 30 mei 2005 – verdween de Amerikaanse blondine spoorloos op Aruba tijdens een 'graduation trip' met medescholieren. Zelf beweert Van der Sloot in zijn recent verschenen boek 'De zaak Natalee Holloway. Mijn eigen verhaal over haar verdwijning op Aruba' dat hij haar na een wilde nacht dronken achterliet op het strand vlak bij haar hotel.

Notoire leugenaar
Maar met dat verhaal kwam hij pas later. Van der Sloot erkent dat hij een notoire leugenaar is en liep daarvoor bij de psychiater.

Zijn boek – opgetekend door journalist Zvezdana Vukojevic – biedt een aardig inkijkje in het schaduwbestaan van een losgeslagen puber: uitgaan, gokken, drinken en zo veel mogelijk meiden versieren.

Maar Joran – zoon van een Nederlandse rechter in opleiding die na het drama advocaat werd – heeft naar eigen zeggen ook een serieuze kant en wilde na de middelbare school in Amerika sportmanagement studeren.

Het boek zwalkt tussen een persoonlijk dagboek en een ‘objectieve’ reconstructie van de zaak. Dat gekleurde perspectief wringt. Datzelfde geldt voor het in 2006 verschenen boek van de vader van Natalee: 'Aruba. The tragic untold story of Natalee Holloway and corruption in paradise'.

Seksslavin
Het verhaal over de wanhopige zoektocht ontroert, maar de beschuldigingen van corruptie maakt Dave Holloway nergens hard. Wel toont hij aan dat het onderzoek rammelt. Holloway sluit niet uit dat zijn dochter nog leeft en mogelijk ergens in Zuid-Amerika werkt als seksslavin.

Twee jaar na haar verdwijning ontbreekt nog altijd elk spoor van Natalee. Afgelopen week nog zochten rechercheurs vergeefs naar sporen in en rond het huis van Jorans ouders. Zijn eigen appartement op het terrein was destijds al grondig uitgekamd.

Joran van der Sloot geldt voor Justitie nog altijd als verdachte, maar op basis van het huidige materiaal gaat hij vrijuit.

Na lezing van zijn eigen versie van de gebeurtenissen heb ik zelf alleen maar meer twijfels gekregen.

Aan het einde van zijn boek schrijft Joran: ‘Ik ben geen verkrachter. Ik ben geen moordenaar. Het enige waar ik schuldig aan ben is het achterlaten van een meisje op het strand en liegen. De rest van mijn leven zal ik de consequenties moeten dragen van die enorme inschattingsfout.’

Ik wil hem graag op zijn woord geloven, maar met een pathologische leugenaar is dat wel veel gevraagd.

Babelfish translation:

Friday 4 May 2007 14:57

Has the at that time 17-birthday Joran Van der Sloot the 18-birthday Natalee Holloway murdered or is he innocent?

Two year ago – on 30 May 2005 – the American blonde disappeared trip' without trace on Aruba during a 'graduation with medescholieren. Self maintains be recent appeared book Van der Sloot in 'De affair Natalee Holloway. My own story over her disappearance on Aruba' that he her after a wild night drank left behind on the beach flatten by her hotel.

Notoire liar
Only with that story came he fit later on. Van of the Ditch recognizes that he a notoire liar is and walked for that reason at the psychiatrist.

Its book – written down through journalist Zvezdana Vukojevic – offers a nice inkijkje in the shadow existence of a knocked loose adolescent: go out, gamble, drink and decorate so much possible girls.

But Joran – son of a Dutch right in training that after the drama lawyer became – has to own say also a serious side and savage to the secondary school in America sport management study.

The book drifts about between a personal diary and an 'objective' reconstruction of the affair. That colored perspective wrings. That same counts for it in 2006 appeared book of the father of Natalee: 'Aruba. The tragic untold story or Natalee Holloway and corruption in paradise'.

Sex slave
The story over the desperate missing journey moves, but the accusations of corruption makes Dave Holloway nowhere hard. Well shows he at that the investigation rattles. Holloway closes not from that its daughter yet lives and possible somewhere in South-america works as sex slave.

Two year after her disappearance yet always each track of Natalee is missing. Past week yet detectives sought in vain to tracks in and around the house of Jorans parents. Its own apartment on the grounds thoroughly had been combed at that time already..

Joran Van der Sloot counts for Justice yet always as suspect, but on basis of the present material, he goes freely.

After lecture of its own version of the events, I got self only more doubts.

At the end of its book, Joran writes: 'I am no verkrachter. I am no murderer. The simply goods I offender on am is the leaving behind of a girl on the beach and lie. The rest of my life will must carry I the consequences of that enormous inschattingsfout.'

I want him gladly on its word believe, but with a pathological liar am that well much asked.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: May 05, 2007, 01:25:16 PM »

The only member of the Mansur family that I have come across in my research that the gardener worked for was Eric Mansur ... Jossy's cousin.  Spock ... help me out here.  LOL

Thanks

Janet

Vanity Fair Article

One night they were inside poring over rumors when a Mansur cousin's teenage son suddenly blurted out, "I know Cumpa! He's my uncle's gardener!"  The boy hopped in Eduardo Mansur's truck and led Wood to a large seaside home owned by Jossy Mansur's cousin Eric Mansur, a wealthy importer. Wood found Cumpa, whose name turned out to be Carlos, in the yard. "He tells me that on that night, May 30, he couldn't sleep," Wood recalls. "It was 2:30 and it was so hot—he didn't have air-conditioning—he said, 'I got up, I told my wife I'm going to my boss's house,'" which was air-conditioned.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: May 05, 2007, 01:27:37 PM »

I thought Eric and Elias were Jossy's sons. Maybe I have that wrong.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: May 05, 2007, 01:31:18 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Who is Eduardo Mansur?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: May 05, 2007, 01:36:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Who is Eduardo Mansur?

Janet

Not totally sure.. there are more Mansurs' Janet. There is also a Luis that is involved in all kinds of Florida based businesses and other companies.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: May 05, 2007, 01:36:09 PM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"

knock knock...

hello?

but....

There is often a partial truth IMO to the stories joran tells. What I was trying to raise was the question of location.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: May 05, 2007, 01:38:58 PM »

The Shoes

Per Lazlo/RU Joran says in his book the Freddy, Deepak and Satish tried to help him by buying him a new pair of shoes.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: May 05, 2007, 01:41:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Who is Eduardo Mansur?

Janet

Not totally sure.. there are more Mansurs' Janet. There is also a Luis that is involved in all kinds of Florida based businesses and other companies.

Eduardo is likely another one of Jossy's brothers.

http://tinyurl.com/yqysaq

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: May 05, 2007, 01:43:24 PM »

maybe...hi ips......possible...in the beginning...the whole thing about his slipper statement is ummmmmmmmm...slippery....who the hell carrrys around slippers???  rubbers , --maybe........ Laughing

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: May 05, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »

see u monkeys later...library is closing..... Rolling Eyes

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: May 05, 2007, 01:44:56 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
The Shoes

Per Lazlo/RU Joran says in his book the Freddy, Deepak and Satish tried to help him by buying him a new pair of shoes.

WTF?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: May 05, 2007, 01:45:58 PM »

Bye Klass.........have a good weekend.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.