May 17, 2024, 07:16:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 324715 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: January 21, 2009, 04:29:22 PM »

BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A movie about Caylee Anthony is being filmed now in Northern Calif.; according to JVM! It is a 2 parter & is being filmed under a fake title so as not to arouses suspicion!!! 

Bye Bye baez
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #221 on: January 21, 2009, 04:29:36 PM »

Search warrant pg. 3136

click to enlarge until readable.  Toy horses?

Anyone know why computer equipment scratched out?  I assume it didn't fit the scope of the warrant, but curious.

I am thinking "my little ponies"?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: January 21, 2009, 04:30:09 PM »

Hey Cap, we did that at the same time!!! 

WOW  great timing! 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: January 21, 2009, 04:30:35 PM »

A movie about Caylee Anthony is being filmed now in Northern Calif.; according to JVM! It is a 2 parter & is being filmed under a fake title so as not to arouses suspicion!!! 

Bye Bye baez

Hmm.  How does that movie end?   

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: January 21, 2009, 04:30:43 PM »

They also collected a pink colored "Ready bed" from the Anthony's house back in August.  As well as some DVDs.  I wonder why the dvds?

Cheeky, there was a portion in one of the original doc dumps this afternoon regarding a computer and I can't remember just whatelse, that lead me to wonder if there are other things they are going to go after for other reasons. 

Now, if someone would teach me how to take a quote from a PDF and post it here, I would be able to be more specific.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #225 on: January 21, 2009, 04:31:26 PM »

Ok now I know I can take out any speculation that the clothing with Caylee was a swimsuit. Didnt the swim suit  come from Lp on NG?

The clothing George describes Caylee wearing on the 16th  isnt what she is found in but appears what shes wearing in the nursing home video. From the items described found in the trash bag Caylees blanket and the few items found in the car, backpack, pullups a few toys. I noticed  theres been no mention of Caylees shoes.  This indicates to me that the child died either in the home or Casey was fleeing and didnt think to bother with shoes. If Casey left quietly on the 16th as George says then it seem Caylee would have shoes on.

the Anger we see in the latest released video of Casey probably isnt even close to what Caylee experienced  from her mom .

There is also no mention of Caylee's book. So perhaps it wasn't a book we were looking at afterall..
Your RIGHT, why no mention of that book? That is odd, u could clearly see it in those pics??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #226 on: January 21, 2009, 04:31:56 PM »

Well they might as well take the fake title away, since they are reporting a movie is being made in No Calif, and Caylee isn't even laid to rest yet. I could hurl.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: January 21, 2009, 04:32:13 PM »

Presser ??  Link please ?!!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: January 21, 2009, 04:32:51 PM »

I think it's bizarre that somebody (Casey) would have a knife in her trunk..  even more bizarre to me is that there would be a(nother) knife with Caylee's body. 

I am another monkey thinking Caylee didn't die peacefully.
I think the knifes where for the velveeta cheese and one was used to cut duct tape and left at scene.  When my kids were young I had to get new silverware every 6 mos. they take off with it, outside to munch.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #229 on: January 21, 2009, 04:33:01 PM »

Bye Bye baez

Hmm.  How does that movie end?   

Maybe Casey is killed by sniper fire and a huge amount of taxpayer dollars are saved?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #230 on: January 21, 2009, 04:33:09 PM »

My first post, hope I'm in the right place.  Anyways JVM was just on, said a movie is already in the works, being shot in California, a two parter, more info coming up on her show
WELCOME and your pup is a cutie.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: January 21, 2009, 04:33:57 PM »

I am not able to find where it says heart sticker on the tape.

The reports says the residue (glue) from a heart shape sticker was found on the duct tape - but the sticker was discovered near the site - same shape as the residue on the duct tape.   Hope that helps.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: January 21, 2009, 04:33:58 PM »

OMG Ya'll how is Baez able to do that? Seriously! He can't profit from a movie can he? If the A's are doing it; they won't pay Baez, they hate him!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: January 21, 2009, 04:34:01 PM »

If it turns out that Lee is the father,I will eat my crow just as I said but I do still have plenty of doubts.If it's true,do we then give Casey a free pass for killing Caylee?Does that somehow make it alright?JB said we would all understand when the truth is finally told.Is this the card he is holding? I know there are some that are more concerned about paternity then the crime against Caylee which might help his case.Weirdo's everywhere..I really don't care who her father was.She didn't deserve being murdered and I for one am pretty darn mad about it..If Lee is the father and LE knows it,why hasn't he been charged with incest?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: January 21, 2009, 04:34:33 PM »

I am not able to find where it says heart sticker on the tape.

WOW!

Just finished reading all the docs and caught up here in this "new thread."

About the heart sticker, there was sticky glue residue that appears to be in the shape of a heart on the silver duct tape that was over her mouth. A heart shaped sticker was found nearby the remains. That's how I understand it.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 21, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »

Ok now I know I can take out any speculation that the clothing with Caylee was a swimsuit. Didnt the swim suit  come from Lp on NG?

The clothing George describes Caylee wearing on the 16th  isnt what she is found in but appears what shes wearing in the nursing home video. From the items described found in the trash bag Caylees blanket and the few items found in the car, backpack, pullups a few toys. I noticed  theres been no mention of Caylees shoes.  This indicates to me that the child died either in the home or Casey was fleeing and didnt think to bother with shoes. If Casey left quietly on the 16th as George says then it seem Caylee would have shoes on.

the Anger we see in the latest released video of Casey probably isnt even close to what Caylee experienced  from her mom .

There is also no mention of Caylee's book. So perhaps it wasn't a book we were looking at afterall..
Your RIGHT, why no mention of that book? That is odd, u could clearly see it in those pics??

When I looked at the picture of the book- I blew it up a bit and right at the top of the book appears to be a picture, its looks vintage and is of a man. It was really weird to me . I never did see a trashbag in the photo.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: January 21, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »

Well they might as well take the fake title away, since they are reporting a movie is being made in No Calif, and Caylee isn't even laid to rest yet. I could hurl.

So could I! Everyone watch JVM!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: January 21, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »

Thanks, guys, for the extra info.  I read what the co-workers had to say.  It seems that they insisted she go home after the car was found, so she must have been visibly upset.  At the same time, she may have worried about losing her job. It seems clear that Casey was out of control around the house.  She was being fed, clothed and housed by her parents and still treating them with such disrespect. 

Maybe Casey had emotional and mental problems that the Anthonys just could not face up to.  They knew something was wrong with her, but they did not want to force her into treatment.  If Cindy really feared for Caylee's well-being, she must have had some good reasons.  But what were they?  Was it that Casey was seeming more and more unstable and unpredictable? 

It surprised me that Cindy complained to her co-workers about having to keep Caylee so much.  If she loved Caylee as much as she seemed to, one wonders why that was a complaint.  Maybe she just felt Casey was taking advantage of them in every way, which she was.  It does seem to be a conflict that she complains about having Caylee all during her vacation week, for example, and yet she still talks about getting custody.

As for the Lee-as-daddy possibility, I find it extremely odd that LE is not denying it and neither are the Anthonys and their lawyer, who always seem ready to deny even the slightest thing that appears in the paper.  If I were them, I would be shouting from the rooftops that this was untrue!  Yet not even Lee and his lawyer have issued any denials, and the rumors have been flying for months.

I think Cindy wanted to have Caylee around and possibly in her custody.  It is just disappointing and frustrating when the mother is SUPPOSED to be the giving care and they are leaving it to you.  IMO frustration at Casey NOT with Caylee. 
Sometimes us wives complain about our kids and doing all the work cuz our hubboes are lazy (not mine but my friends'  ).  Complaining is not directed at children, rather at the fact that help is explected and not recieved from hubby. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 21, 2009, 04:35:47 PM »

Bye Bye baez

Why is she always trying to scoop Nancy when Nancy in large part gave her "stand in" shots that probably led to her getting this show "Issues" my God I cant stand her - she's such a wannabe.  Alot are covering this case but I just find it odd that every night she has to cover it knowing NG will, surely JVM has her own issues     If I didnt care so much about this case Id never watch her & wont after we see Justic for Caylee completed

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: January 21, 2009, 04:36:36 PM »

I think it's bizarre that somebody (Casey) would have a knife in her trunk..  even more bizarre to me is that there would be a(nother) knife with Caylee's body. 

I am another monkey thinking Caylee didn't die peacefully.
I think the knifes where for the velveeta cheese and one was used to cut duct tape and left at scene.  When my kids were young I had to get new silverware every 6 mos. they take off with it, outside to munch.

i'm not certain but i don't think there was a knife found w/ the body.  I initially thought there was b/c they list a stainless steel knife right after talking about evidence found w/ the body but i THINK they were referring back to the knife already taken into evidence (the knife in the car).  Does that make sense?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.