May 01, 2024, 08:25:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 349209 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: September 15, 2008, 09:35:14 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.0

Here are a couple of pics of Caylee wearing a military hat, this one is green, but the pic looks like it was taken in front of a hotel.(bottom one)

Did Casey maybe actually go see this guy in CA or elsewhere? Granted, she had no money, but maybe he paid for the trip. Otherwise, was he in the Orlando area. How did they meet?

I haven't heard where he's from but I doubt Casey went to CA, wouldn't doubt she didn't meet up with him in a hotel somewhere though, all these guys coming into play really shows how Caylee was a thorn in her side, 1 thing to drag a baby around, another to drag a kid around that can tattle to your mommy about you.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: September 15, 2008, 09:35:29 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

The police report says there was gas in the cans.

When they were recovered?
Source, please?

Police Report George filed - let me know if you don't see this! 

But the question was: Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?

Not were they full when they were stolen.

How convenient that Geo got his treasured gas cans back before the car was towed.  He wouldn't want to loose those
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: September 15, 2008, 09:36:57 PM »

well, she has on the same red skanksuit in that pic that she has on in the other pic that was shown today at the beach....wondering if we can zoom in on some of those license tags in the photo in front of the motel and see if we can narrow it down....

"God dont like ugly"
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: September 15, 2008, 09:37:53 PM »

Casey probably has no idea what a rosary is.  To her, it is just something to wear.  It is actually a sacrilege to use it the way she is.
The family is not particularly religious - they are definitely not Catholic - and are too ignorant to know anything about the rosary. Ooooh pretty beads with a cross on it - let's put it around my neck...

Hudson, you are full of wisdom. 

Repetative prayer...will not get her saved either.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: September 15, 2008, 09:38:52 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

Source, please?

There was a hand written statement i thought for ga about the gas cans..What bugged me is i thought they would be much bigger cause i thought he said 60.00 worth of gas on them..How much is gas in florida around that time?

He did say $50 or $60 and the gas cans were 1 gallon and I think the other was 2 1/2 gallons, even going at $5 per gallon, that not even $20 so that's  a lie right off the bat.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1205 on: September 15, 2008, 09:39:05 PM »

ooooooh! Did you all just see Greta?? She looked weird! She's wearing dark lipstick and has no lips!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: September 15, 2008, 09:39:06 PM »

The last half of Greta will be on Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: September 15, 2008, 09:40:23 PM »

Brandi

The gas cans were reported and recovered on June 24th.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Source, please?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: September 15, 2008, 09:40:59 PM »

The last half of Greta will be on Caylee.

Oh Good.  I was wondering when she was gonna get back to it
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1209 on: September 15, 2008, 09:41:22 PM »

Source, please?

There was a hand written statement i thought for ga about the gas cans..What bugged me is i thought they would be much bigger cause i thought he said 60.00 worth of gas on them..How much is gas in florida around that time?

He did say $50 or $60 and the gas cans were 1 gallon and I think the other was 2 1/2 gallons, even going at $5 per gallon, that not even $20 so that's  a lie right off the bat.

jmo
See that's what i thought to when he was telling greta the size of them..I told my husband his report said 60.00 worth of gas in them boy gas must be high there.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1210 on: September 15, 2008, 09:41:26 PM »

Nancy Grace: Leonard Padilla, you were in the home, I believe the Anthony's
                   are getting these tips..... are they?

Leonard Padilla:  No..... no.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: September 15, 2008, 09:41:35 PM »

Source, please?

Brandi

The gas cans were reported and recovered on June 24th.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:01 PM »

Source, please?

jmo

Youd think if she intended to use the gas because her car was near empty, why steal the cans?. i would of just poured the gas in my tank and left the cans.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: September 15, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »

Carpe

What was Nancy Grace getting at?

Thanks

Janet

_____

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: September 15, 2008, 09:43:51 PM »

I brought that up to..Everytime ca is interviewed she just got another call today..Just sounds funny to me that she always says that.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: September 15, 2008, 09:43:58 PM »

ooooooh! Did you all just see Greta?? She looked weird! She's wearing dark lipstick and has no lips!!!
Where the heck are you that you see Greta already?
I am on the East Coast and she does not come on until 10 PM

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1216 on: September 15, 2008, 09:44:46 PM »

It is her new goth look!     She got a wild hair.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: September 15, 2008, 09:44:58 PM »

what i cant understand is this..it sounds as though GA and CA heard of Zani quite frequently...so, i just wonder, since there is no zani, then who in the world was Caylee being left with when Casey was telling them she was with zani?

"God dont like ugly"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: September 15, 2008, 09:45:04 PM »

Illinois nancy was over with 44 minutes ago here
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: September 15, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »

Illinois nancy was over with 44 minutes ago here
Sorry thought you ment nancy..I thought she has alot of makeup on tonight myself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.