May 01, 2024, 05:42:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 389420 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #820 on: August 20, 2008, 01:49:11 AM »

I just keep thinking that Casey was so "making a point" to Cindy that she was a better Mother, and resentful and jealous of Cindy's control of Caylee, that she would be mortified to admit that an accident happened to Caylee while she was caring for her.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: August 20, 2008, 01:49:53 AM »

or no credible evidence to say she is dead

That we know about, other than the cadaver dog hits in the back yard and on the trunk, the car that "smelled like a dead body was in it" (Cindy), and the fact that the mother lied and didn't report her child missing for 31 days.  Remember, LE knows much more than we do.  At the bond hearing the lead investigator said it was looking like a homicide investigation.  The judge set bail accordingly.  We just cannot ignore these facts.

Your right but if they had any evidence to a murder they would have said it IMO. Like I said before when Trenton Duckett went missing they thought it was a murder, then the mother killed herself now after a year they say that maybe she did hand him off to somebody, IMO handing of your child is alot more likely then her murdering and burying her child.. We have no idea what Casey was into or who the real father is people are going off a picture at a club calling her a whore because of a picture!!!! Why does everyone assume she was a whore, every one tends to think of the worst..Maybe she took all that money and gave it to the person she gave Caylee too to make sure she was taking care of, Who knows OK I get it she lied but maybe in her mind she feels like she is protecting caylee. Like i said and will say until LE comes forward with charges of murder she is alive. If they don't feel like it's a kidnapping and they don't have evidence as to a murder then what ??????

Thank you Kristin!!!

Casey would never be voted woman of the year...but there is absolutely NO evidence she was a whore...or a meth addict...or George was the father of Caylee!!! That is pure speculation!!

I tried to refer to Trenton early on...could not remember the angel's name...thank you for remembering!!!

What I learned from that case is...LE has the ability to tie down a person's movements to a tee based on their cell phone. Now I am the first to admit I am technologically inept. But I read...and understand...what others KNOW about technology...and they had Trenton's Mom's movements narrowed down to a tee!!!

They have to have Casey's narrowed down too...and if they did...and based on that info they could find Caylee....I would imagine it would be front page news...and Caylee would have been found by now.

Which leads me to believe...we can still hold out hope. And until I see otherwise...I am sticking with Blonde...Caylee is still alive!!!

Yes they had Melinda's whereabouts like 2 days later from, surveillance, from cell phones even her ping had her by the Orlando Airport, eye witnesses they went to even say that their was a suspicious blood like stain in the mother's apartment..She killed herself and the case went cold they stopped looking..Now they say they think she did not murder him but in fact handed him off to someone. And she was crazy IMO she made up emails, she cried, she made false accusations towards her husband.She looked very suspicious. She had involvement with Child protection people and now after all that they think she handed him to someone else to keep him from his father.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: August 20, 2008, 01:49:55 AM »

What would the "bad situation" be???  Drugs? Prostitution? Debt?

That is such a good point....there really is no motive and she would love to be the martyr in the case of an accident....

I wish we knew more about her personal life....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: August 20, 2008, 01:50:37 AM »

Motive:  jealousy and rage.  Casey was usurped in her parent's affection by an adorable 2 year old.  The princess was dethroned.  Parents were discussing with Casey when she would move out and become responsible.  Her way of life was threatened.  Neighbors heard screaming and cursing--Miss Casey had a mouth on her and used it.  Parents were threatening to take Caylee away from her.  Stress.  Mental illness.  Lies and more lies. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: August 20, 2008, 01:50:53 AM »

Hi ladies and gents -

nothing new I see. just re-hashing old news.

everyone is certainly free to believe what they will, and everyone is free to visit every website to see what they can glean.

The goal is the same - FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE.

it's all very sophisticated stuff ya know!

I don't think you will find anything that has not been posted before, but that is just my opinion.

This case is just a tad bit more complex than when Grande nailed Robert Arnette's balls to the wall, only because Robert didn't have the crew of liars that Casey does. But it's all the same. A liar killed someone they claimed to love.

It's not a total all out internet sleuthing campaign by everyone that has a computer that is needed. Really it's not.

the info has been found and looking at all of these connections is not going to bring Caylee home, really it's not, but if everyone wants to do that - well ok.

The info is with Casey and the DA.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ALREADY KNOWN. Between 4 or so boards everything has been found.

We don't need to "Aruba" this case.

If someone thinks they are going to find that one internet clue - it would have happened already.

In fact, many clues have been found, but there will be nothing from the net that will do much more.

Tomorrow will reveal alot for everyone.

Did you know about this lawsuit and the Zenaida person before today?  So this is not new?  Did you know that Jesus A. Ortiz was the father of the guy Casey claimed was the father of Caylee?  How did you know this and not say so?

ok!!! my "female intuition" is still working!!!! lol

Some how I KNEW!!!! This is where it all started...Rob's post that is!!

Rob...remember how I joked about you and Carpe keeping your posts close because you were outnumbered??!!

Keep Carpe close from now on!!! lol

Man what a "man's post"

Nothing we could say or do would make ya understand!!!! Kidding...but not really!!!

Battle of the sexes going on...and as I mentioned...you ARE out numbered!!!

Did you see Wreck get a whif of what was going on and high tale it and run!!!! 

You'll never understand...and ya won't win!!! lol We DO have ya out numbered!!!

So posts some red roses in the mornin' and lets get back to finding Caylee!!!!

My gloves are officially off...I think...still have not gotten to the bottom of page 34 I think it is.

Gotta tell ya though...I love ya Rob...like you love me..and all the Monks...but Lalas has ya on this one!!!!!

DING DING!!!

ROUND OVER!!! Get to your corners...come back out...and make peace!!!

Only way Casey doesn't win!!!!

Do me a favor Lisa. Leave me out of your imaginary battle of the sexes

you have got going on in your head.

When I get on here... it ain't a man thing, it ain't a woman thing.

My focus is... and always will be on finding Caylee.

thank you

Thats it Carpe!!!

I have had ENOUGH!!!! 

yesterday I had a great belly...today I am delusional!!!!

So now I am a psycho with a great belly??!!!

I'll take that!!!! I'll take that!!! 

Luv ya Carpe!!!

Don't get flustered!!! lol

It's you and Rob amoungst a crapload of female Monkeys.

Now TELL ME you don't LOOOVE IT!!!

no, i'm just saying that i think you're acting like a child

with all this teaming up and fighting stuff.

it is a valid point.

Oh for crying out loud!!!!

Tried to use some humor...like it or not...to lighten the friggin mood in the cage tonight.

Also made a serious post for every funny one tonight...and not one response.

Give me an damned break Carpe!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 20, 2008, 01:51:07 AM »

June has 30 days in it, if someone was seen last on June 15th & reports it on July 15 than that is 30 days isn't it?  June 16-30=15 days July 1-15=15 days VS 31 days spoken on the 911 call.

There is a possibility that it was on June 14th that Casey decided that she'd had enough of the mother role & that may be where the 31 days comes from, the total detachment began on June 14th. 

Why the 31 days, she has been counting from the day she decided to take her freedom & decided on her action to complete it.  Just can't get that photo of her smiling in the courtroom out of my mind.  What in God's name does she have to smile about?

Today on Dr. Phil they had three mother's that HATE BEING mother's, now mind you two of them have real challenges from their children but the 3rd mother really just wants out of the responsibility & wants to be a party person with freedom & she is the one who had the most children but none of them had any emotional or physical challenges at all, she was blessed but she'd really rather just be on her own having a good time. 

I've met more than my fair share of women like this & read stories of many more.  Having children to this type of person is just another form of manipulation of either a man or parents or to make somebody who will love them no matter what they have brains the size of a pea & hearts the size of fruit flies.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #826 on: August 20, 2008, 01:52:12 AM »

That is such a good point....there really is no motive and she would love to be the martyr in the case of an accident....

Yeah, there are twists that make the simple scenario a bit more complicated. One of them is where Casey took Caylee prior to this when she said she was taking her to the babysitter???
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: August 20, 2008, 01:53:43 AM »

CBB....her ya go....http://i38.tinypic.com/ifwr5u.jpg

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: August 20, 2008, 01:53:59 AM »

Motive:  jealousy and rage.  Casey was usurped in her parent's affection by an adorable 2 year old.  The princess was dethroned.  Parents were discussing with Casey when she would move out and become responsible.  Her way of life was threatened.  Neighbors heard screaming and cursing--Miss Casey had a mouth on her and used it.  Parents were threatening to take Caylee away from her.  Stress.  Mental illness.  Lies and more lies. 

Sing it girl! I'm in the chorus!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: August 20, 2008, 01:54:19 AM »

Stress.  Mental illness.  Lies and more lies
Does not equal Murder

Right they threatened to take caylee and rather then lose Caylee to her parents.She sent her somewhere so they could not take her.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: August 20, 2008, 01:56:14 AM »

Altruist, from what I've read, Casey fits the profile of psychopath.  Remember all the discussion we had about Joran and his psychopathic behavior?  Casey also displays this behavior.  What surprises me is how people cannot understand why psychopaths kill.  They are not like normal people.  This is a serious mental illness that manifests itself early in life.  Casey fits the profile. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: August 20, 2008, 01:56:15 AM »

Does not equal Murder

Right they threatened to take caylee and rather then lose Caylee to her parents.She sent her somewhere so they could not take her.

Makes no sense.... if she really cared that much she would have wanted Caylee to be where she was loved and treated like a little princess and where she could see with her own eyes how she was doing...JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 20, 2008, 01:56:37 AM »

Does not equal Murder

I agree, they don't equal murder.  Personally I don't think Casey murdered anyone.  More likely accidental death followed by freaking out and covering it up. 

That's just my personal opinion and I'd much rather Caylee be alive, I just don't think she is.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: August 20, 2008, 01:56:56 AM »

Altruist, from what I've read, Casey fits the profile of psychopath.  Remember all the discussion we had about Joran and his psychopathic behavior?  Casey also displays this behavior.  What surprises me is how people cannot understand why psychopaths kill.  They are not like normal people.  This is a serious mental illness that manifests itself early in life.  Casey fits the profile. 

Right, their brains just do not work like ours do...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: August 20, 2008, 01:57:04 AM »

Yeah, there are twists that make the simple scenario a bit more complicated. One of them is where Casey took Caylee prior to this when she said she was taking her to the babysitter???

Her boyfriends roomate said Caylee never spent the night...So she had to go somewhere, someone had to be keeping her,she's is not gonna lock her child in a trunk overnight.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: August 20, 2008, 01:57:59 AM »

or no credible evidence to say she is dead

That we know about, other than the cadaver dog hits in the back yard and on the trunk, the car that "smelled like a dead body was in it" (Cindy), and the fact that the mother lied and didn't report her child missing for 31 days.  Remember, LE knows much more than we do.  At the bond hearing the lead investigator said it was looking like a homicide investigation.  The judge set bail accordingly.  We just cannot ignore these facts.

Your right but if they had any evidence to a murder they would have said it IMO. Like I said before when Trenton Duckett went missing they thought it was a murder, then the mother killed herself now after a year they say that maybe she did hand him off to somebody, IMO handing of your child is alot more likely then her murdering and burying her child.. We have no idea what Casey was into or who the real father is people are going off a picture at a club calling her a whore because of a picture!!!! Why does everyone assume she was a whore, every one tends to think of the worst..Maybe she took all that money and gave it to the person she gave Caylee too to make sure she was taking care of, Who knows OK I get it she lied but maybe in her mind she feels like she is protecting caylee. Like i said and will say until LE comes forward with charges of murder she is alive. If they don't feel like it's a kidnapping and they don't have evidence as to a murder then what ??????

Thank you Kristin!!!

Casey would never be voted woman of the year...but there is absolutely NO evidence she was a whore...or a meth addict...or George was the father of Caylee!!! That is pure speculation!!

I tried to refer to Trenton early on...could not remember the angel's name...thank you for remembering!!!

What I learned from that case is...LE has the ability to tie down a person's movements to a tee based on their cell phone. Now I am the first to admit I am technologically inept. But I read...and understand...what others KNOW about technology...and they had Trenton's Mom's movements narrowed down to a tee!!!

They have to have Casey's narrowed down too...and if they did...and based on that info they could find Caylee....I would imagine it would be front page news...and Caylee would have been found by now.

Which leads me to believe...we can still hold out hope. And until I see otherwise...I am sticking with Blonde...Caylee is still alive!!!

Yes they had Melinda's whereabouts like 2 days later from, surveillance, from cell phones even her ping had her by the Orlando Airport, eye witnesses they went to even say that their was a suspicious blood like stain in the mother's apartment..She killed herself and the case went cold they stopped looking..Now they say they think she did not murder him but in fact handed him off to someone. And she was crazy IMO she made up emails, she cried, she made false accusations towards her husband.She looked very suspicious. She had involvement with Child protection people and now after all that they think she handed him to someone else to keep him from his father.

thanks Kristin.

I followed that case...but did not follow it thru.

Good to get the latest info.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #836 on: August 20, 2008, 01:58:08 AM »

CUBBEE:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/CCcopy.jpg

If you need help getting it in as your avi, Klaas will help! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: August 20, 2008, 01:58:30 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  I'm going to watch some of the gymnastics then call it a night!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 20, 2008, 01:59:19 AM »

Does not equal Murder

These are the stressors that created the motive for murder.  They may have been more as we don't know everything in her life.  Did she want to be with a boyfriend and a child was a hindrance?  We don't know.  However, I don't see any signs in Casey that she was a loving mother, despite the proclamations of her parents.  In fact, just the opposite.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 20, 2008, 01:59:31 AM »

Her boyfriends roomate said Caylee never spent the night...So she had to go somewhere, someone had to be keeping her,she's is not gonna lock her child in a trunk overnight.

That is what I have been screaming!!! HAD to be a babysitter...unless you believe she passed on the 16th...and I just can't buy that theory yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.