May 22, 2024, 12:15:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #710 1/03 - 1/09/2007  (Read 253713 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: January 06, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »

TROPICAL ISLAND IS A BUST

Good choice of words  Laughing
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: January 06, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »

Heli from RU write this
In addition, the suggestion that Deepak cut out or otherwise removed
portions of the interior of the car as a means of foiling detection of
physical evidence, merely shows the ignorance of All10.

Let's assume portions of the upholstery or headliner were removed
to get rid of bio evidence of foul play. Be assured that any new fabric,
carpet or seats would be readily detected by forensic examiners. Anything
recently installed in or on that car could easily be identified as such and
followed up on by ALE. There was nothing of evidenciary value!

Perhaps Deepak switched cars.

Remember his mom, Nadria stated that the Honda was Deepak's prize and he would not even drive it to work because he was afraid of a scratch getting on it. OCD Deepak would most likely use another vehicle when he knew that Joran wanted to go to Carlos n' Charlie's to pick up the last night tourists that Joran had already targeted Natalee Holloway!

Just like when Deepak and Freddy picked up Bailey - he was in a different silver car!

Look again at the photo of the car in the Diamond's International shot. Is that a spoiler on the back?
Could be.

Take the challenge and prove it wrong. Then it would be ruled out.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: January 06, 2008, 07:18:03 PM »

Heli from RU write this
In addition, the suggestion that Deepak cut out or otherwise removed
portions of the interior of the car as a means of foiling detection of
physical evidence, merely shows the ignorance of All10.

Let's assume portions of the upholstery or headliner were removed
to get rid of bio evidence of foul play. Be assured that any new fabric,
carpet or seats would be readily detected by forensic examiners. Anything
recently installed in or on that car could easily be identified as such and
followed up on by ALE. There was nothing of evidenciary value!

Perhaps Deepak switched cars.

Remember his mom, Nadria stated that the Honda was Deepak's prize and he would not even drive it to work because he was afraid of a scratch getting on it. OCD Deepak would most likely use another vehicle when he knew that Joran wanted to go to Carlos n' Charlie's to pick up the last night tourists that Joran had already targeted Natalee Holloway!

Just like when Deepak and Freddy picked up Bailey - he was in a different silver car!

Look again at the photo of the car in the Diamond's International shot. Is that a spoiler on the back?
Could be.

Take the challenge and prove it wrong. Then it would be ruled out.

I wonder if the king of bling Satish Kalpoe had his own car.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: January 06, 2008, 07:21:52 PM »

Lala'sMom, would you please reconsider & not hide out from the current NH threads?

When it is so obvious that your post was either not thoroughly read or misinterpretted wouldn't it be ok to just fly on by it after one read & post to the rest of us who do read your posts????????

After all this time you know you are one of the fav's around here, come on, don't punish us cuz a few have offended you.  I know you gotta be tougher than that or you wouldn't still be here fighting against all that is evil.
Altruist well said

Heck Lala's and anyyone else who might now, in the past, or in the future want to discuss a subject that involves Natalee's case we should feel free to do so without threat of reprimand and accusation. Some here have gotten very high and mighty about a few subjects.......which I think is wrong. If any think it right...emmm i know
a reefergee forum they might want to join. (Klaas can I say that ?)

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: January 06, 2008, 07:24:51 PM »

Pita! VERY interesting find!

Can anyone tell me how to find Loco Stefi's zorpia page?

I don't have her Zorpia page but would hi5 work?

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=14265404
Did you notice who was on the bottom right on page 11 of her friend's list?

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: January 06, 2008, 07:26:01 PM »

Interview with Lt Rudy Soemers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SzUfdbGWps

LT Rudy Soemers!!!

Is he related to Eric Soemers ... the ALE investigator?

Janet

+++++++++++++

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 6, 2006

TWITTY: ... So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

During that interview Lt Rudy Soemers says he thinks Mr.Soemers is leading the Investigation.

******* ... when you consider what Dave reveals in regards to his statement that implies it was not only changed but it was witnessed by Eric Soemers ... an Eric Soemers who was not present.  It makes one question how many of the following statements were actually witnessed by Eric Soemers.

Was Dennis Jacobs in charge obtaining and mainipulating statements in an attempt to conform to an agenda ... an agenda to distance Paulus and Joran from implication in the events that encompass the morning when Natalee Holloway disappearance?

Janet

++++++++++

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/11/dennis-jacobs.html

Dennis Jacobs
Lead Investigator? Or Key Obstructionist?

What key elements could have been given by these various witnesses and suspects, that Dennis Jacobs may have tampered with?

Freddy Zedan
June 17, 2005 pages 6
writer: Dennis Jacobs/Eric Soemers
description: witness statement

Freddy Zedan Arrambatzis
July 20, 2005 pages 4

Freddy Alexander Arambatzis
February 10, 2006 17:15 pages 5
description: interrogation of a suspect

Jaime Alberto Carrasquilla
August 30, 2005 pages 5

Stefany Mejia Cortes
August 23, 2005 pages 5 - attachments of photographs
description: witness statement/complaint

Stefany Mejia Cortes
August 24, 2005 pages 3
description: witness statement/complaint

Margaritha Dijkhoff - Van der Sloot maid - third statement
August 11, 2005 pages 3

Judith Geerman
July 29, 2005 page 1

Koen Gottenbos
August 30, 2005 18:30 pages 3

Jose Anacleto Maduro
August 28, 2005 pages 5 - two photograph attachments
description: witness statement by a prison inmate

Wilfred Benito Maduro
February 14, 2006 16:00 pages 3

Milangelo Jairo Ferdinand Marcano
September 10, 2005 pages 3

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 06, 2008, 07:26:55 PM »

Well, I must have missed it because I have not seen one person post that anyone should "stop talking" about anybody.  I don't believe that has been suggested at all.

However, I also think that those with a different opinion from the majority should be allowed to state their opinion as well without it being called an attack.  Not sharing the same opinion as somebody else is not an attack. 

And the main difference to me in Astrid and Lorenzo van Rijn and all those people listed is that we have verified connections to those and do not to the van Rijns.  Am I not free to think that and must I agree with others in order to post here?  All the others are connected by statements from the family, ALE, or Beth or even Joran's book.  Giving one statement to ALE is not enough to prove a connection to me.  If it is to you, fine.

I didn't see anyone say anything to Lala's at all that was offensive in any way. 

You think what you think but I also think what I think.

Angie, did you decide who posts here that might be related to Lorenzo?  And Lala's, did you ever find out what Delores middle name was?

Guess I didn't get the memo on when the Group Think started and thought we were all free to have our own opinions.  I didn't understand that having a different one was an attack and for whatever reasons, mine was some how inferior to the opinion of others.

I think I've got it straight now.  Either agree with the majority or don't post.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 06, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »

Interresting dynamics.  I'm seeing a few posts complaining about things nobody has done.

ANYTHING pertaining to the Natalee Holloway case, including theories and people in Aruba that have been brought up or questioned in the case is FAIR GAME in this thread. 

If you don't agree with what someone posts feel free to state why.  There is no problem with that.  NOBODY SAYS WE HAVE TO ALL AGREE.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 06, 2008, 07:39:19 PM »

Well, I must have missed it because I have not seen one person post that anyone should "stop talking" about anybody.  I don't believe that has been suggested at all.

However, I also think that those with a different opinion from the majority should be allowed to state their opinion as well without it being called an attack.  Not sharing the same opinion as somebody else is not an attack. 

And the main difference to me in Astrid and Lorenzo van Rijn and all those people listed is that we have verified connections to those and do not to the van Rijns.  Am I not free to think that and must I agree with others in order to post here?  All the others are connected by statements from the family, ALE, or Beth or even Joran's book.  Giving one statement to ALE is not enough to prove a connection to me.  If it is to you, fine.

I didn't see anyone say anything to Lala's at all that was offensive in any way. 

Angie, did you decide who posts here that might be related to Lorenzo?  And Lala's, did you ever find out what Delores middle name was?

Guess I didn't get the memo on when the Group Think started and thought we were all free to have our own opinions.  I didn't understand that having a different one was an attack and for whatever reasons, mine was some how inferior to the opinion of others.

I think I've got it straight now.  Either agree with the majority or don't post.

Anna .... please, give it a rest.  Nobody has attacked you.  You are the one who
mentions that word so often.  Don't be so disagreeable.  Just skip over if you
don't like what is said.  It isn't personal.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 06, 2008, 07:39:36 PM »

Anna, I want everyone to post including the people who lurk.  This is what makes this forum so great is that we all have different theories and opinions of who is involved.  The only thing that is set is stone is that Natalee was last seen with 3 people and never to be seen again.  We are trying to put pieces together.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: January 06, 2008, 07:40:45 PM »

No you don't get it. The truth of the matter is it does not seem at times that all opinions are created equal in the eyes of some here, and that is just not the case. Sometimes posters here might not realize this. I don't think new or old posters want to sign in and find this bickering either so lets end it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #391 on: January 06, 2008, 07:44:31 PM »

AMEN and THANK YOU KLAASEND, ******* and SAN!   

San, you saved me a whole lotta typing.....I have been thinking all afternoon about how to respond and the more I thought about it the madder I got.  Until Natalee is found or the TRUTH is told and can be proven about 71,000 plus on that dirty little island are under my suspicion.  Just as in raising children the saying is "it takes a village", it's taken all of those who know keeping their silence to prevent this case from being solved.  If Natalee had returned home with her classmates as she should have, I probably would have never known what really goes on in Aruba and probably would have vacationed there at some time.  I've spent many hours in the other forums this week scanning for any information that I thought might be helpful.  I've not done this much in the past because I love this forum and spend the little time I do have on the internet here.  I was sickened to read what bloggers on other sights have said about Beth (especially).  What did she do to deserve the utter nonsense that is all over the internet about her?  Simple, she loves her daughter and wants answers.  I have always thought that Beth and Dave have shown a great deal more self control in this situation that I could ever hope to have in their shoes.   Aruba wants us all to give up and forget about what happened to Natalee.  They want us to believe that her family, the media, or anything other than the obvious coverup is the reason this case is not solved.  Well, they can forget it!  I for one will NEVER FORGET and will NEVER GIVE UP hope of finding her.  I believe that it will take all of us working together, whether or not we agree with everything the other says to expose the TRUTH.  Lala's, you are a part of this great group of Monkeys and I hope you'll reconsider.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 06, 2008, 07:51:20 PM »

THE SHALLOW GRAVE

Vinda Desousa - Family Aruban Attorney
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
July 20, 2005

DESOUSA: Well about the shallow grave, there was a shallow hole, yes, found by EquuSearch, and the authorities took a look at it and apparently it had no evidence or nothing to link it to any crime.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/20/lkl.01.html
_________

Hi Kermit

When it is taken into consideration that there is a contention that the Natalee Holloway case was solves and ... a coverup was already in the works prior to Beth and Jug setting foot on the the Island ... it is not surprising that the Aruban authorities dismissed the discovery of a shallow grave as evidence.

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 21, 2005

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men. They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: January 06, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »

Great post, texasmom thumright

That's what it's all about....Natalee.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 06, 2008, 07:53:58 PM »

AMEN and THANK YOU KLAASEND, ******* and SAN!   

San, you saved me a whole lotta typing.....I have been thinking all afternoon about how to respond and the more I thought about it the madder I got.  Until Natalee is found or the TRUTH is told and can be proven about 71,000 plus on that dirty little island are under my suspicion.  Just as in raising children the saying is "it takes a village", it's taken all of those who know keeping their silence to prevent this case from being solved.  If Natalee had returned home with her classmates as she should have, I probably would have never known what really goes on in Aruba and probably would have vacationed there at some time.  I've spent many hours in the other forums this week scanning for any information that I thought might be helpful.  I've not done this much in the past because I love this forum and spend the little time I do have on the internet here.  I was sickened to read what bloggers on other sights have said about Beth (especially).  What did she do to deserve the utter nonsense that is all over the internet about her?  Simple, she loves her daughter and wants answers.  I have always thought that Beth and Dave have shown a great deal more self control in this situation that I could ever hope to have in their shoes.   Aruba wants us all to give up and forget about what happened to Natalee.  They want us to believe that her family, the media, or anything other than the obvious coverup is the reason this case is not solved.  Well, they can forget it!  I for one will NEVER FORGET and will NEVER GIVE UP hope of finding her.  I believe that it will take all of us working together, whether or not we agree with everything the other says to expose the TRUTH.  Lala's, you are a part of this great group of Monkeys and I hope you'll reconsider.   

I agree texasmom.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #395 on: January 06, 2008, 07:57:58 PM »

Great post, texasmom thumright

That's what it's all about....Natalee.

thanks 2NJSons, believe me I was hesitant to say what I did but it was from my heart.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 06, 2008, 07:59:29 PM »

Ebb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: January 06, 2008, 08:15:08 PM »

kkate

Yes. This is weird, but I'm sure this link is the Loco Stefy everyone talks about here. Yet last year I followed a link on Zorpia to a Stefy who also listed herself as Stefany Croes. and it was a different girl. This one had an interest in the occult, black magic, was an artist. She included photos from each of the places where it was suggested that Natalee might have been, w/joran and others. It was very creepy. I've always thought to find her might be useful. But the one people here call Loco Stefy is not the same girl as on the Zorpia site I read. I'm 95% sure. But can't find it again.
Sorry if I am causing more confusion. Does anyone know who Stephanie Croes is?
(Not the beauty queen).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 06, 2008, 08:24:48 PM »

kkate

Yes. This is weird, but I'm sure this link is the Loco Stefy everyone talks about here. Yet last year I followed a link on Zorpia to a Stefy who also listed herself as Stefany Croes. and it was a different girl. This one had an interest in the occult, black magic, was an artist. She included photos from each of the places where it was suggested that Natalee might have been, w/joran and others. It was very creepy. I've always thought to find her might be useful. But the one people here call Loco Stefy is not the same girl as on the Zorpia site I read. I'm 95% sure. But can't find it again.
Sorry if I am causing more confusion. Does anyone know who Stephanie Croes is?
(Not the beauty queen).

Stephanie Croes and Loco Stef (the Hi5) are two different people yes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 06, 2008, 08:25:51 PM »

Back to working and lurking.  Will check back in about 15 minutes or so  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.