May 13, 2024, 11:22:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 271692 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: March 20, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »

Peanut oh my gosh the number was on a paper from the pictures of the heart stickers as evidence of the the A's home. Could it be the same guy maybe?

what does this mean? sounds intriguing...

Another thing, why would George need to take out credit cards in Cindy's name? what was he buying that he didn't want Cindy to know about???

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: March 20, 2009, 06:02:13 PM »

Northern Rose...I was thinking that CaseyHo was planning on torching the car as well and that is part of the reason that she had the gas cans from George's shed? ...dumb girl ...she should have done that...full gas cans in the trunk of the car where Caylee had been placed after she was murdered, a spark right by the trunk and Boom! evidence gone....
wonder if it got towed before she had a chance to do it?
Cookie you right on on that point. Because Chloroform does has a Flash point when MIXED with other chems ... and I am thinking your on the right track here. Slore thought that with the Gas Cans and the Chloroform and god knows what else cocktail of chems she mixed -that were submerged into the trunk area by Gases etc..  She was expecting in the Florida heat ~ for that Sunbird to go BOOM ...  bom
She left her purse and everything inside ... thinking Stolen or better yet BOOM 

oh I see what you guys are onto...spontaneous combustion by my of chemicals and heat.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: March 20, 2009, 06:02:17 PM »

I find it interesting that there were no fingerprints on the items in the backpack ??? 

This has been a common theme on many of the items in this case, including items from the home that were tested earlier on in the case.  Odd, isn't it?

A.

It is odd.  Then you think about George being prior LE.   Then you think about Cindy saying "No evidence, No evidence".   Sure seems like an excellent job of covering up was done.     
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1403 on: March 20, 2009, 06:03:43 PM »

Peanut oh my gosh the number was on a paper from the pictures of the heart stickers as evidence of the the A's home. Could it be the same guy maybe?

ohh ya it was with the stickers, thanks mtn! i am thinking it most likely is, what are the chances she has connections to not one but two exterminators?

i have a very special exterminator ready just for her.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1404 on: March 20, 2009, 06:04:04 PM »

Sassy
Yesterday I went to my Local hardware store and the SMELL was overwhelming of Fertilizer & spring yard products~ just by entering the store. I can not imagine having anything toxic/chemical put near my nose .. To think of what Caylee suffered leaves me
" speechless".

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: March 20, 2009, 06:04:25 PM »

peanut - Yes I remember that.  I believe it was part of the last document dump.  I am going to have to go search for it now.
Good catch peanut & NR!  I think it was in with the diary pages, on the back of one of the pages, a phone number...

Deenie:  I agree with you about the cholor. and the eye irritations.  I almost didn't recognize you!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: March 20, 2009, 06:05:45 PM »

ohh ya it was with the stickers, thanks mtn! i am thinking it most likely is, what are the chances she has connections to not one but two exterminators?

We are talking about CaseyHo don't forget...I am sure that she knew plenty of men with hoses!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: March 20, 2009, 06:06:07 PM »

Maybe this could "date" the pages!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: March 20, 2009, 06:06:07 PM »

lol hopefully she spilt alittle chems on her self and theres slow rotting going on we dont know about yet lol.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: March 20, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »

THE SNAKE.. I always thought it was important because it was dead right? What killed it, poisened human remains?
That's a good question. Like I said above it took my Grandfather to Shoot literally this Rattler because it was either the Snake or My Brother ..and My Grandpa had to do it. My Brother was paralyzed with fear - due to the snake was feet from him. I remember my Brother standing and looking at me - his Face told it all. I ran and got my Grandpa and rest is history. But what Did kill this Snake ?? I remember a Monkey Mamma saying that her Son freezes snakes after he kills them and makes hat bands and belts etc.. after the first Mention of this snake found by Caylee's site. Maybe she remembers or knows
I do not recall much of the Snake prior to today's docs.

snakes do not eat dead flesh, they only ingest living prey.

Thanks peanut.  I never knew this fact.   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: March 20, 2009, 06:09:11 PM »

peanut - Yes I remember that.  I believe it was part of the last document dump.  I am going to have to go search for it now.

oh bless you nr, i cant face reading any more docs right now haha, so thank you.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: March 20, 2009, 06:11:26 PM »

I sadly just found that though Amscot had surveillance none of it was captured onto a digitised system so it is lost.  All Amscot could confirm was that the car was abandoned there after hours on June 27th.  Then TL confirmed that he picked her up there on the 27th as she claims to have run out of gas, she got her bag of frozen pizza pops, and they went to Fusion later.  EWWWW on the freezer pops if there were already maggots in the car.  Hope no one ate them.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: March 20, 2009, 06:11:51 PM »

Another thing, why would George need to take out credit cards in Cindy's name? what was he buying that he didn't want Cindy to know about???

Yes, I remember seeing a phone number or name or something on that sticker backing paper. Anyone have a photo of it handy?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: March 20, 2009, 06:12:11 PM »

Revisiting the 2nd birthday "Mexican theme" party for Caylee (see previous posts) -footage Cindy gave/got paid for to ABC -funny how its biting her in the butt since we now know Casey stole a check from her grandmother to pay for things purchased for the party

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5733717    I clip of the BD party at about 1.40 - dont see any characters such as Dora in the room-mexican food on table - cake pretty but non theme oriented

Another video   http://a.abcnews.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5734884

shows Casey having what I think is an over reaction to Caylee putting an icing kiss on mom's cheek (for attention) with an odd look of what looks like disdain at the end & also noteworthy was Casey trying to get icing on grandma, grandma grabbing Casey's hand away & taking over cleaning Caylee up.   Is that Annie Downing talking about videotaping?

See Annie's sworn supplemental statement & she had an attorney with her (why?).    Note what she says in reference to Casey's feelings towards her mother & comments about the birthday party - this is why Im wondering if she videotaped the BD party.     Why was Annie allowed to visit Casey at home during her home confinement?   You'll also notice that Casey & her family were clearly beginning to set up Jesse Grund to take the blame & explaining away the chloroform in the trunk -- "I have so much to tell you" Casey said....hmmmm

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4875100/Casey-Anthony-Annie-Downing-supplemental-report

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: March 20, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »

Maybe this could "date" the pages!

oh id love anything had helped nail down a definite timeline!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: March 20, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »

Thanks for the answers on my question about Lt Uncer's statement.  One thing that really threw The only thing I can remember about it was that it was on a parkway.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1416 on: March 20, 2009, 06:14:43 PM »

Cookie because they are Married. You can put your spouse's name on a Credit Card application- joint. THAT is with Excellent Credit though. They will put the Credit in your Name and then if you go into default they will go after your spouse. But I am thinking that the only Way " George" would be able to do this is by Cindy knowing. Because if his credit rating alone was Sheep Dip - he would have to have Cindy's approval on the Card as well. Possible ... Depends on the Credit Card. George maybe got a few Credit Cards that had a 29+ interest rate with a few grand limit on each - and Racked them all up.
Doesn't take much. The 45k in Credit that was racked up by Slore - Do the Math that is over 100k with interest added OWED on any credit card - paid off in 5-8 yrs.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: March 20, 2009, 06:15:15 PM »

For those wanting the latest dump links:

Shirley Plesea (Cindy's Mom)  Interview:
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974289/detail.html

Dominic Casey Interview:
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974273/detail.html

Evidence Forms and Cellular Records between Casey and Tony L.:
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974346/detail.html
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html

Cameron Campina (Friend of Casey) Interview:
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974300/detail.html

Melina Calabrese (Friend of Casey) Interview:
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974376/detail.html

Charles Crittenden (Co-Worker Cindy) Interview:
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974314/detail.html

Debbie Bennet (Co-Worker Cindy) Interview:
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974353/detail.html

Timothy Monforte (Random guy) Interview:
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974311/detail.html

Thanks Dolce.    Bumping for the monkeys just coming in the cage after working, etc.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: March 20, 2009, 06:15:27 PM »

George was in and out of work, at one point he told detectives that he was on disability for a knee injury.   He admitted he got into an internet Nigerian money scam.    He may have not been purchasing anything but using the credit cards to get cash to jockey back and forth to pay off that debt

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: March 20, 2009, 06:15:57 PM »

THE SNAKE.. I always thought it was important because it was dead right? What killed it, poisened human remains?
That's a good question. Like I said above it took my Grandfather to Shoot literally this Rattler because it was either the Snake or My Brother ..and My Grandpa had to do it. My Brother was paralyzed with fear - due to the snake was feet from him. I remember my Brother standing and looking at me - his Face told it all. I ran and got my Grandpa and rest is history. But what Did kill this Snake ?? I remember a Monkey Mamma saying that her Son freezes snakes after he kills them and makes hat bands and belts etc.. after the first Mention of this snake found by Caylee's site. Maybe she remembers or knows
I do not recall much of the Snake prior to today's docs.

snakes do not eat dead flesh, they only ingest living prey.

Thanks peanut.  I never knew this fact.   

i had a friend with a pet boa. dont ask. they swallow their 'meals' whole. haha sorry probably tmi.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.