May 21, 2024, 09:00:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 392100 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: August 21, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »

I can't believe they ordered a PIZZA when Casey got home!! I'd feed Casey a slice of what she left in her trunk with maggots!

They didn't order the pizza, it was just delivered. I hope they get the meaning

She probably got the number off of Casey's cell phone

No it was just said on Fox Cindy ordered the pizza    

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: August 21, 2008, 01:17:44 PM »

I'll tell ya sumpin else too.  I don't think for one minute that June 24th happened the way George says it happened.  That story was comnpletely made up.  JMO of course.

Snoopy how could it when Casey has a message posted when he says he was "discovering" the cans in the trunk?

he's just heaping more lies on top of his previous lies.

EVERYONE IN THAT FAMILY USES A SHOVEL.

lies? It is hard to get a straight story from a senile person.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1642 on: August 21, 2008, 01:18:11 PM »

I can't believe they ordered a PIZZA when Casey got home!! I'd feed Casey a slice of what she left in her trunk with maggots!

She probably got the number off of Casey's cell phone

puke...puke...puke...WTF????....PUKE!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1643 on: August 21, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »

Honestly if Casey was my daughter there would be no way I could have her living with me 24/7 knowing Caylee is not coming home. (they say they believe Caylee is alive but IMO they know otherwise)

I wouldnt want her in my house either ...She might pull a Menendez on those two stupid parents of hers or a Melinda Duckett.  What is to keep her from gettin up in the night and hanging her self?  I would be sleeping with one eye open in that coo coo's nest. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: August 21, 2008, 01:19:04 PM »

KIDNAPPER'S TO DO LIST.

1. cook crack and package crack into small bags.
2. cook up meth and package meth into small bags.
3. collect drug debts from homeboys.
4. get new Ludacris CD.
5. stop by gun store for bullets.
6. get tires inflated.
7. get new FUBU outfit.
8. call ho's.
9 pick up pampers and baby food.
10. take Caylee to get her 3 year check up at pediatrician.

two of these things are not like the others.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Barefootbutterfly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: August 21, 2008, 01:19:05 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.

I don't think Casey has a clue who the daddy is.  I think the crash and subsequent obituary triggered the story.  Casey is like Kevin Spacy in the movie, "All the Usual Suspects".  She hears a name....Zenaida, or reads something...Jesus Ortiz and all of a sudden it is woven into her tapestry of lies.  She's a real whack job.

I wouldn't read too much into the "who's the Daddy" mess.  Not putting a name on a birth certificate allows for certain "benefits" when applying for govt aid.  I don't think it necessarily speaks to the lack of knowledge as to who the Father actually is.

I'd bet they knew who Caylee's father was (at least she did).  As someone who's accepted a step-daughter as my own when the biological is nowhere to be found, I can relate to at least that part of it...
my knowledge in ref. to birth cert. lacking fathers name: unless laws have changed, father must be present at time of delivery to be documented.  f.y.i
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1646 on: August 21, 2008, 01:20:13 PM »

What motive would someone have for hanging on to Caylee this long?

love? love the kidnapper saw that Casey was not providing?

drug debt? unlikely, a drug dealer would make Casey sell her ass to pay off any debts. Or just kill her.

kidnapping just makes no sense to me, and it would be IMPOSSIBLE for some to avoid detection for TWO months while the entire nation is looking for her. Someone would have seen Caylee and called the police.

DID YOU HEAR THE CAVEAT LAST NIGHT FROM PADILLA?

There is a 250,ooo dollar reward for the safe return of Caylee.

SAFE RETURN

Not dead or alive - SAFE RETURN - THAT MEANS THERE IS NO INTENTION OF PAYING ANY REWARD.

Exactly, and the people of "authority" just stand by and let Caylee live in danger???? Torture??? Abuse????

Cops love watching that sort of thing

How can you tell if a member of the Anthony family is lying?????

Answer: If you can see their lips moving.

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: August 21, 2008, 01:21:00 PM »

KIDNAPPER'S TO DO LIST.

4. get new Ludacris CD.
6. get tires inflated.
7. get new FUBU outfit.
8. call ho's.

Ok, that is funny!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: August 21, 2008, 01:22:05 PM »

KIDNAPPER'S TO DO LIST.

4. get new Ludacris CD.
6. get tires inflated.
7. get new FUBU outfit.
8. call ho's.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1649 on: August 21, 2008, 01:22:33 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.

I don't think Casey has a clue who the daddy is.  I think the crash and subsequent obituary triggered the story.  Casey is like Kevin Spacy in the movie, "All the Usual Suspects".  She hears a name....Zenaida, or reads something...Jesus Ortiz and all of a sudden it is woven into her tapestry of lies.  She's a real whack job.

I wouldn't read too much into the "who's the Daddy" mess.  Not putting a name on a birth certificate allows for certain "benefits" when applying for govt aid.  I don't think it necessarily speaks to the lack of knowledge as to who the Father actually is.

I'd bet they knew who Caylee's father was (at least she did).  As someone who's accepted a step-daughter as my own when the biological is nowhere to be found, I can relate to at least that part of it...
my knowledge in ref. to birth cert. lacking fathers name: unless laws have changed, father must be present at time of delivery to be documented.  f.y.i
Well George was present during Caylee's birth....does that count?........

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: August 21, 2008, 01:24:10 PM »

Casey gets rewarded for lying with bail served on a silver platter like every other thing in her lie filled pathetic life.

Right, now she'll tell the truth...puhleeeezzz

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: August 21, 2008, 01:24:54 PM »

OH the princess is home, let's order pizza.  What a dysfunctional group. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1652 on: August 21, 2008, 01:26:14 PM »

He ( TONY ) will turn States evidence against Casey at trial , so he’s not convicted of any crime…

What kind of crime would he be convicted?  What did he help Casey do?  Do we really want this guy walking the streets if he was involved in this mess?  OK, I will shut up now...

Lala's - I'm sticking to my theory that this is Susan Smith all over again.

Tony doesn't / didn't want kids. Casey knew that and it started the ball rollin'.

You are not looking at an accident in my humble opinion, and there are people in her family that know that.

I'll gladly eat all my words should I be wrong. I won't apologize for anything I said about the Anthonys, but I will admit my theory was wrong.

I won't disagree here...but what would Tony need immunity from?  Accessory?  As in helping to dispose of the body?  I can't see where just picking her up after her car was left would constitute the need for some type of immunity.  It would have to be something else...such as he smelled the decomp too and didn't say anything about it until asked or whatever.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1653 on: August 21, 2008, 01:29:21 PM »

ROBBBbbbbb, lmao 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: August 21, 2008, 01:29:22 PM »

I'll tell ya sumpin else too.  I don't think for one minute that June 24th happened the way George says it happened.  That story was comnpletely made up.  JMO of course.

Snoopy how could it when Casey has a message posted when he says he was "discovering" the cans in the trunk?

he's just heaping more lies on top of his previous lies.

EVERYONE IN THAT FAMILY USES A SHOVEL.

Yes but I felt that way before I knew about the messages.  The interview with Greta a few weeks ago did it for me.  JMO
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: August 21, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »

If this was my daughter (well it wouldn't be because she would know better to start with) IF it was however, I would NOT BE ORDERING PIZZA because what - the bitch had it so rough?!?!?  I would be on her with NO priviledges till the family (whom she made suffer so much) got some real answers, not dance around the subject lies. 

And George if you ever have the balls to read these monkey posts - I have to say to you, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HEAD OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD BY BEING AN EXAMPLE.  Not some stupid marshmallow man, who and I quote 'just wants to see his daughter smile.'  You need help.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: August 21, 2008, 01:31:18 PM »

Not here....I could have put Mickey Mouse as the father on my kids birth certificate.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: August 21, 2008, 01:31:37 PM »

Well then it just must be the truth doncha know if Cindy said it..  Seriously I wish someone would deliver a pizza to their door every single freakin hour of the day.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: August 21, 2008, 01:32:57 PM »

PS to my last post - make sure all you Anthoney idiots go out and buy her a brand new skimp for her upcoming clubbing evening too while you're at it.  OH yeah, take her out to get her nails and hair done too.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: August 21, 2008, 01:34:17 PM »

So, is Rick legit?  Wonder what he thinks about all the stuff people are saying about his family?  Has anyone seen him posting today?  Wonder if he could shake some sense into Cindy?  Maybe big brother needs to pay a visit and tell them how ridiculous this all looks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.