May 14, 2024, 11:30:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 430960 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: October 15, 2009, 11:08:07 PM »

This is the start of the gas can and tape. 

Notice he now has no idea how the tape got on there, stating that it wasnt there when Casey returned it - so what is this going to be the case of the planted duct tape....well Bozo is no Johnny Cochran & Amazon's skirt dont fit so THIS SNIT WILL NOT FLY!

The DUCT TAPE MONSTER did it!!

BOMBSHELL,  Henkelstein was accused of breaking into the Anthony home, abducting a child & take personal belongings right underneath the Anthonys noses but not without leaving his mark on a gas can he contemplated blowing up their house with but he got sidetracked having a rendenvous with their daughter Casey because he heard she was the "tap this" queen of Orlando - after he committed his ultimate crime he returned to the home to leave his signature roll tape for the Anthonys to use on their posters as a courtesy toward their future needs.

BOMBSHELL  TONIGHT.    The Anthonys have their posse of private dicks searching the United States and all other countries as well as the outer limits via their psychics for the elusive Mr. Henkelstein.    They have ppl.  Georgie is on it, justice will not be denied.  We can all sleep tonight.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: October 15, 2009, 11:11:29 PM »

Can Morgan use this depo to use against George as lying in the ZG depos?  starting on page 84 he admits Casey started taking money from Mr and Mrs Rosebud right out of high school and that at one point she brought them a forged deposit slip to replace money she had taken from Cindy by using Cindy's credit cards.  She showed Cindy the fake deposit slip to  prove she had deposited the money and  repaid it.  Only problem was that she forged the bank deposit slip for $4,400.  The deposit was never made. 

Northern Rose    Any sworn testimony given prior to the Morgan depo or after is fair game.  In his effort to help Casey, George just wedged himself between a rock and a hard place.  When questioned (and he will be), he will have to admit in court, under oath, that he either lied in the ZG depos OR he lied to the State's Attorneys.  Either way is automatic perjury.  No doubt, Cindy will find herself in the same position given her propensity for lying and denying.  The phrase Double Jeopardy comes to mind.  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: October 15, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

Notice he now has no idea how the tape got on there, stating that it wasnt there when Casey returned it - so what is this going to be the case of the planted duct tape....well Bozo is no Johnny Cochran & Amazon's skirt dont fit so THIS SNIT WILL NOT FLY!

The DUCT TAPE MONSTER did it!!

BOMBSHELL,  Henkelstein was accused of breaking into the Anthony home, abducting a child & take personal belongings right underneath the Anthonys noses but not without leaving his mark on a gas can he contemplated blowing up their house with but he got sidetracked having a rendenvous with their daughter Casey because he heard she was the "tap this" queen of Orlando - after he committed his ultimate crime he returned to the home to leave his signature roll tape for the Anthonys to use on their posters as a courtesy toward their future needs.

BOMBSHELL  TONIGHT.    The Anthonys have their posse of private dicks searching the United States and all other countries as well as the outer limits via their psychics for the elusive Mr. Henkelstein.    They have ppl.  Georgie is on it, justice will not be denied.  We can all sleep tonight.

Meanwhile Mr. Bawless Wonder is trying to raise funds to support Ms Mushroomhead and Mr Unibrow's daughter's commissary compulsion

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: October 15, 2009, 11:16:30 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I am on page I think 68 where it says Rosebuddy worked for a Pest Control company. I NEVER knew that.  Back to reading. See y'all in the morning. I may call in sick tomorrow. Night from JSM and Josef.

Hmmmm...just thinking here...Pest Control company...chemical compositions found in the trunk air and carpet samples...outline of body but not DNA evidence.  Wonder if the body outlined carpet in the trunk was chemically different than the surrounding area.  Wonder if so, if the chemical residue contained components of pesticides (thinking maggots, larvae, adult bugs and the trash bag toss from the Tow Yard).  Wonder if George sprayed that trunk down when he got it home?

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: October 15, 2009, 11:24:18 PM »

I won't be able to make court in the morning if I don't stop now. Court may be anti-climatic after these depos. But it will be good to see if Bozo walks with the smirk and swagger tomorrow, and at least we will get to see if bubble butt can sit in a chair with arms on it. I may get thrown out of court for snickering thinking of the "Bella Vita" pictures. 

Poor little Caylee. She deserved so much better. Good Night ya'll. And God Bless.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: October 15, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »

I won't be able to make court in the morning if I don't stop now. Court may be anti-climatic after these depos. But it will be good to see if Bozo walks with the smirk and swagger tomorrow, and at least we will get to see if bubble butt can sit in a chair with arms on it. I may get thrown out of court for snickering thinking of the "Bella Vita" pictures. 

Poor little Caylee. She deserved so much better. Good Night ya'll. And God Bless.

Good night Fanny, if they don't put the kabosh on cindashroom for standing up, raising her hands and swilling water(?) and chomping gum in the courtroom I'm sure a little gigglesnort won't get you thrown out.  I do wish they'd allow the princess to mingle out in general pop so she could "reach out" to a friend who could give her poor pimply back adose of clearasil or sumpthin.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: October 15, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »

O.K.  I had to quit reading Cindy's deposition.  I got to the part where they were asking about Caylee's routine - like what she would do in the morning throughout the day.  Cindy said as she got older she was able to get her own breakfast.  They asked if they let her pour her own milk and CA said NO they put it in a sippy cup the night before and Caylee would get up in the morning and fix herself cereal and go and get her milk out of the refrigerator and get a movie and eat breakfast and watch a movie.  OH MY GAWD!  This child was taking care of herself.  Miss Perfect CA or her dirty daughter could not fix that child a full breakfast?  I am spitting mad right now.

ITA, Blue Moon!  Well, we shouldn't be surprised really.  Anybody who's ever had children or taken care of any knows that toddlers are usually up fairly early, hit the ground with both feet running, and stay that way most of the day.  There's no way, with her lifestyle of party hardy/doing drugs/staying out having sex until early morning, that she could have taken good care of Caylee.  Basically, Caylee was left to fend for herself with a TV babysitter.  That explains how Casey had so much free time to browse the web, maintain her web pages, upload a massive number of (now-deleted) pics, find and upload those nasty photobucket items, text message her friends/boyfriends, and fit in all those phone calls.  But don't you know?  "She's a very responsible mother and an excellent mother"-per Cindy Anthony
Sure, her friends supposedly described her as a good mother.  But Casey probably told them a ton of lies (oh excuse me,"mistruths") about all the things she did for Caylee and that they were doing together.  Yeah, r-i-g-h-t!

Forecast for the Day:
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: October 15, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

O.K.  I had to quit reading Cindy's deposition.  I got to the part where they were asking about Caylee's routine - like what she would do in the morning throughout the day.  Cindy said as she got older she was able to get her own breakfast.  They asked if they let her pour her own milk and CA said NO they put it in a sippy cup the night before and Caylee would get up in the morning and fix herself cereal and go and get her milk out of the refrigerator and get a movie and eat breakfast and watch a movie.  OH MY GAWD!  This child was taking care of herself.  Miss Perfect CA or her dirty daughter could not fix that child a full breakfast?  I am spitting mad right now.

ITA, Blue Moon!  Well, we shouldn't be surprised really.  Anybody who's ever had children or taken care of any knows that toddlers are usually up fairly early, hit the ground with both feet running, and stay that way most of the day.  There's no way, with her lifestyle of party hardy/doing drugs/staying out having sex until early morning, that she could have taken good care of Caylee.  Basically, Caylee was left to fend for herself with a TV babysitter.  That explains how Casey had so much free time to browse the web, maintain her web pages, upload a massive number of (now-deleted) pics, find and upload those nasty photobucket items, text message her friends/boyfriends, and fit in all those phone calls.  But don't you know?  "She's a very responsible mother and an excellent mother"-per Cindy Anthony
Sure, her friends supposedly described her as a good mother.  But Casey probably told them a ton of lies (oh excuse me,"mistruths") about all the things she did for Caylee and that they were doing together.  Yeah, r-i-g-h-t!

The up side to this revelation about breakfast  is that Caylee at least wasn't being mentally abused as she was in that really weird, spooky video that was taken by kc when Caylee was in her high chair. That video and one other were the oddest and disturbing things I've ever seen. To not say one word while you're filming a child obviously some shots very close is scary. It seemed like Caylee was babbling with anticipation of an answer but ..nothing but silence from mommy.  Too strange for me.  I'm sorry but I'm not capable of giving link to watch them but they are probably in the archives here.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: October 15, 2009, 11:58:15 PM »

'Nite, Fanny!  I asked our FL friend if they would please go to court for me tomorrow.     No dice.  Wahhhhh!  I'll be busy all day tomorrow, so I'll have to try to catch up later.  Swinging into a busy weekend with lots of family events going on.  Glad for family and fun.  But I want to have my cake and eat it too.  LOL!  Have a good night's sleep, Fanny!  God IS in control.  This release today is another nod from God.  No worries.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: October 16, 2009, 12:02:05 AM »

Because I do not believe Casey returned it at all. Never did. He was lying about the 16th and the 24th, period.

Blink- so are you saying Casey was never home on the 24th and George made up the whole gas can in the back of the trunk story?  Am I reading you right?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: October 16, 2009, 12:04:12 AM »

Just for the record- all MOO

self-edit:  Forgot to add that.  Oopsie.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 16, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »

I don't like it when they have doc dumps on nights I have to go bed early to get up early.  Really, they need to schedule these things better!  Their Secretary needs to call my secretary and coordinate these things!   

Forecast for the Day:
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: October 16, 2009, 12:08:22 AM »

These people.

George said she poked him on the forehead every morning and HE FED HER breakfast. What 34 month old fixes their own breakfast?
Ok, my kids are 12 and 10 and THEY dont fix their own breakfast. Could be more about me than them, I will give you that, but what child, shy of 3, is up ON THEIR OWN, feeding themselves and operating electronics unsupervised?

It would seem to me if she was so self-sufficient, Cindy did not to be calling Casey every time she was in her care, and certainly did not need a nanny. Maybe given her seniority in that family, she should have been the one to hold down a job.

Sorry for the snark, I just dont know how to process how utterly disrespectful this is to baby Caylee.

The operate electronics I could buy as in perhaps getting up and turning the TV on by themselves maybe.  But as for breakfast , no way.  Four kids and the oldest is 24 and he still waits for me to make brekkie when he comes over. 

~sarcasm alert~

Gee, Maybe Caylee did the computer searches, since she's so competent and all...

~/sarcasm~
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: October 16, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »

Because I do not believe Casey returned it at all. Never did. He was lying about the 16th and the 24th, period.

Blink- so are you saying Casey was never home on the 24th and George made up the whole gas can in the back of the trunk story?  Am I reading you right?
thunder thighs or buffalo butt lions??

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: October 16, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »

These people.

George said she poked him on the forehead every morning and HE FED HER breakfast. What 34 month old fixes their own breakfast?
Ok, my kids are 12 and 10 and THEY dont fix their own breakfast. Could be more about me than them, I will give you that, but what child, shy of 3, is up ON THEIR OWN, feeding themselves and operating electronics unsupervised?

It would seem to me if she was so self-sufficient, Cindy did not to be calling Casey every time she was in her care, and certainly did not need a nanny. Maybe given her seniority in that family, she should have been the one to hold down a job.

Sorry for the snark, I just dont know how to process how utterly disrespectful this is to baby Caylee.

The operate electronics I could buy as in perhaps getting up and turning the TV on by themselves maybe.  But as for breakfast , no way.  Four kids and the oldest is 24 and he still waits for me to make brekkie when he comes over. 

~sarcasm alert~

Gee, Maybe Caylee did the computer searches, since she's so competent and all...

~/sarcasm~

Hope the scheme team don't think of that !!!!    ~ sarcasm continued....
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: October 16, 2009, 12:20:10 AM »

I am behind and just now reading the documents.  As far as I can see George is lying through the whole thing.  He is taking Casey to school and meeting her, but he is working a job where he couldn't possibly be there at that time.  They got notice only 2 days before graduation that she couldn't walk, sorry not buying it.  Supposedly Casey was on all these athletic teams????  Do we know that for a fact?  I am thinking Casey early on learned how to ditch school and possibly change her grades, etc.  I would have thought the coaches would have been all over this stuff about graduation. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #916 on: October 16, 2009, 12:44:05 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I am on page I think 68 where it says Rosebuddy worked for a Pest Control company. I NEVER knew that.  Back to reading. See y'all in the morning. I may call in sick tomorrow. Night from JSM and Josef.

Hmmmm...just thinking here...Pest Control company...chemical compositions found in the trunk air and carpet samples...outline of body but not DNA evidence.  Wonder if the body outlined carpet in the trunk was chemically different than the surrounding area.  Wonder if so, if the chemical residue contained components of pesticides (thinking maggots, larvae, adult bugs and the trash bag toss from the Tow Yard).  Wonder if George sprayed that trunk down when he got it home?

ISpy....I came up with a scenario close to this same one last weekend. That maybe the outline of a child's body that they could see on the carpet in the back was from Casey spraying chemicals while Caylee was in the trunk.

And one thing that will make me happier than Casey getting the death penalty?????????
GEORGIE BOYS FINGERPRINTS ON THAT D@MN PIECE OF TAPE ON THE GAS CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: October 16, 2009, 12:47:38 AM »

How funny that George thought that what it takes to graduate from high school is not good grades, but charisma.  She probably ditched school often and I doubt she was in all of those athletic activities.  Even in high school she probably got most of her exercise on her back. Considering that KC didn't graduate from high school, she does speak well much of the time, but once in a while a grammatical error does pop up.  She is not a dolt, by any means, but she clearly has some personality defect  which should have been recognized and treated early in life and not encouraged.  The whole household seemed to revolve around her and extreme measures were taken to be sure she was not "Irritated."  They were all afraid of her, including Cindy, and with good reason. And I believe George was afraid of Cindy because she had been a pretty good meal ticket for some time. I don't know where or even if Lee fits into the household. I believe KC planned George and Cindy's demise shortly after she killed Caylee.  Just waiting for a plausible plan since it would be more difficult to murder adults and more difficult to explain their deaths than that of a helpless child. KC truly is the "Bad seed." IMO

Caylee seemed to be a precious child, with personality plus.  What a shame KC cut her life short and no one will ever know what she would have been.  I feel sad thinking of her trying to prepare her own breakfast, cold cornflakes.  Poor baby. Many of the children we see on these forums are not well taken care of, maybe dressed poorly and not quite clean.  Caylee was always bandbox ready and had more clothes than most adult women.  But that was for show.  No one else saw the poor little thing trying to pour her cereal all by herself and going to the refrigerator for milk all by herself.  While KC of course actually killed Caylee, George and Cindy bear responsibility to a great extent. I can't see any other outcome considering the mental illness of the whole family and KC never learning that there are consequences of one's actions. Caylee was just something which stood in her way and had to be removed.  I hope KC and the whole family get what's coming to them, in spades. And it isn't pretty.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: October 16, 2009, 12:48:33 AM »

Talking to myself here, but I need to say some things.  Reading what George has to say, they knew that Casey was a ticking time bomb that they were afraid to upset.  What had she done in the past???  Pull the wings off of flies?  Kill some of those pets that she and her friend buried ?  There is something sinister about the way the family didn't want to upset Casey.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: October 16, 2009, 12:50:25 AM »

According to George's depo, page 288
George thinks AL and club Fusion are involved in prostitution, among other things.  Well George, I don't really doubt that, but guess what - YOUR SLORE DAUGHTER WAS THE WHORE THEY WERE PIMPIN'

Starting around page 290 he starts talking about his 170 page notebook - well, sometimes you just can't come up with the words.  From what I am reading, Cindy and George will be screwed, blued, and tattooed at the appropriate time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.