May 21, 2024, 06:29:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 231251 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: May 02, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »

I also want to say (not that I think she reads here) but props to the neighborhood lady.  <monkey hugs> 

The one Cobra was talking about, the one that takes care of the neighborhood children. The world would be a much better place if there were more people like her out there.

Absolutely..  What would they do without her, and her kindness.... See there are very decent people in that community, they are just overlooked because the attention is drawn towards the others.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: May 02, 2009, 03:23:46 PM »

Meet Cobra
new unedited interview..  I listened, and I heard.. And I now, have great respect for the man..

audio.thesky973.com/m/video/22207626/cobra-undedited-interview.htm
I really wish now I could send him some funds . I would be happy to sit back and drink some beers with this man .

At least there are people out there that are trying..  I surly don't believe he's the monster people have made him out to be.
He is trying....

I just listened to this clip, it's interesting, and I have a new respect for Cobra. I hope he's able to stay longer and dig deeper. If I had it I'd send him some funds.

Prayers for Haleigh!

Ditto here on the funds!!!  At the very beginning, did you catch the fact about the tattoo, truck, trips, wedding, etc...and yet not any funds donated to help Cobra look for his missing daughter, not even a tank of gas.   Appears that EVERYONE else is concerned about Haleigh, except Ronald and the Cummings Clan.

The wedding pic, at first glance I thought the same thing.  My take is her boobs seem to grow in this pic, plus all tanned up, with the exception of her face. 

Why does this man Cobra cry about RC giving him money? At least two people have claimed to have hired him. why are they not paying? He continually maligns RC so why on earth does he expect money from RC ? I for one would not pay him to start rumors on me or to bail bond out druggie prostitutes.

Why should ron assist???  It's his daughter who is missing...  Why should he not do everything in his power to assist someone in trying to find his missing Child??? 

That was my take on it as well.  I believe the lifestyle that is surfacing for Misty and Ron plus the inconsistencies in their statements, indicate that there is something being hidden, and this is resulting in Haleigh not being brought home.  If Ron and Misty were on the up and up, did not involve themselves in drugs, pills, lies, etc...I hardly think for one minute that the investigation would turn towards the prostitutes or the drug dealers.....as there would aboslutely be NO REASON.  THE REASON appears to have surfaced and involving them in something...this something should be uncovered..and then Haleigh may appear.

If Ron shouldn't help contribute, then why should other's help to assist in this. 

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: May 02, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »

Meet Cobra
new unedited interview..  I listened, and I heard.. And I now, have great respect for the man..

I really wish now I could send him some funds . I would be happy to sit back and drink some beers with this man .

At least there are people out there that are trying..  I surly don't believe he's the monster people have made him out to be.
He is trying....

I just listened to this clip, it's interesting, and I have a new respect for Cobra. I hope he's able to stay longer and dig deeper. If I had it I'd send him some funds.

Prayers for Haleigh!

Ditto here on the funds!!!  At the very beginning, did you catch the fact about the tattoo, truck, trips, wedding, etc...and yet not any funds donated to help Cobra look for his missing daughter, not even a tank of gas.   Appears that EVERYONE else is concerned about Haleigh, except Ronald and the Cummings Clan.

The wedding pic, at first glance I thought the same thing.  My take is her boobs seem to grow in this pic, plus all tanned up, with the exception of her face. 

Why does this man Cobra cry about RC giving him money? At least two people have claimed to have hired him. why are they not paying? He continually maligns RC so why on earth does he expect money from RC ? I for one would not pay him to start rumors on me or to bail bond out druggie prostitutes.

Why should ron assist???  It's his daughter who is missing...  Why should he not do everything in his power to assist someone in trying to find his missing Child??? 

WE do not know what RC is doing quietly behind the scene and out of the publics eye. RC did not hire Cobra and it is not his responsibility to pay Cobra's way. KP and Reverent Grund both claim to have brought Cobra into this case so I would think it is up to them to pay for Cobra's expenses.
I find it a little suspicious that RC is blamed for every little thind that happens in this case. I think it is time for a little fairness here. We simply do not know what RC is doing in a quite way.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: May 02, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »

It is disgusting and sickening to see Misty's myspace page, advertising herself for all to see and some of the language is quite inappropriate......

ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IS A LITTLE GIRL THAT IS ALSO ON THOSE PAGES.

Why can she not keep them seperate.  Why does she have to put Haleigh in the middle of her disgusting words and her sickening descriptions.

Guess that is the real lifestyle that she keeps.  No separating love, care from ugly, filty self-images.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: May 02, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »

It is disgusting and sickening to see Misty's myspace page, advertising herself for all to see and some of the language is quite inappropriate......

Why can she not keep them seperate.  Why does she have to put Haleigh in the middle of her disgusting words and her sickening descriptions.

Guess that is the real lifestyle that she keeps.  No separating love, care from ugly, filty self-images.

I have your back grama...  could not have said it better.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: May 02, 2009, 03:32:49 PM »

Looking again....appears that the impression is that she is ...a bit of both races, or takes on both.  This of course, we already know.  Her way of braggin'.

Huh?

Whoa....I am looking at the picture in the wedding dress, in my description.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: May 02, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »

Well said Grama! IA!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: May 02, 2009, 03:42:39 PM »

Meet Cobra

He is trying....

Prayers for Haleigh!

WE do not know what RC is doing quietly behind the scene and out of the publics eye. RC did not hire Cobra and it is not his responsibility to pay Cobra's way. KP and Reverent Grund both claim to have brought Cobra into this case so I would think it is up to them to pay for Cobra's expenses.
I find it a little suspicious that RC is blamed for every little thind that happens in this case. I think it is time for a little fairness here. We simply do not know what RC is doing in a quite way.

Fairness???  You said Fairness???  A little 5 year old girl disappeared from her bed, while rc's girlfriend babysitter, now wife was responsible for that little 5 year old.  Now, I don't believe that rc nor short elevator have done everything they could do to assist in finding Haleigh....  and, that short elevator was rewarded for Haleigh's disappearance by being proposed to and wedded...   Instead of rc demanding to know what happend to this child, and demanded she get her story straight, he just throws his hands in the air and say's  "I don't know, I was at work".   I find it very suspicious that ron is not adding and helping everyone, in trying to find his child..  The money that was donated to the Haleigh fund, could well go to those who search for Haleigh..  the money he spent on that tatoo, was a donation..  if he could afford so many new activities, why did he not hire his own detective to search for Haleigh.. So.. bottom line.. rc is out of line and needs to start searching for his child, and the fact that he hasn't make me wonder if he knows where little Haleigh is.. so why bother?

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: May 02, 2009, 03:52:29 PM »

I'm not that familiar with MySpace, but on the right side down toward the bottom, is that "Haleigh's Stepmommie"  where it says education:  some college, & Income:  $30,000-45,000???

yes I saw that "some college"  and I'm not sure how much one earns turnin tricks so maybe the income part is true.
::MonkeyLaugh::LMAO!!

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: May 02, 2009, 03:53:01 PM »

I had a thought, shame on me...  I know where she has been going to college..

" St. Jerome's Satsuma Junior College".
That's funny mlee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: May 02, 2009, 03:54:59 PM »

You know the thing that bothers me the most about Misty's Myspace page .... well there are a few things, the step-mommy thing is a bit overused, the spelling - I'm not even going to go there, the little things like "you f*cked with the wrong b*tch". What bugs me the most are the pictures of herself that SHE labeled as "me getting drunk", "i was so f*cked up" not only does it prove that the rumors of Misty's drug/alcohol use are true, it proves that she thinks it's "cool", and it doesn't seem like she has changed or is interested in changing.

I just spent about an hour going through her myspace site. ( http://www.myspace.com/memec014 )

I agree about the drug/alcohol bragging pictures. Some go back to 2006. She would have been 14 and abusing alcohol!

Some of the images I captured that stood out as inappropriate for her to have there since Haleigh has been missing are:

and:

and this one is just amazing. She really needed to stay in school:

Besides the videos of Haleigh missing that she has posted on the main page, I was VERY disappointed and surprised that she had so few of Haleigh posted. She had many of herself! And many of her nieces and nephews. Seems to me she would have posted pictures of Haleigh that she and Ronald had taken.

I am flabbergasted after seeing her site. But then, again, I probably shouldn't be.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: May 02, 2009, 04:12:42 PM »

I wonder what lucky duck won this, I sure hope it was not one of the druggy zombies in the area.

1 Mega Money player wins $500,000 top prize

The winning ticket was bought in East Palatka, lottery officials said.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1029055.html

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: May 02, 2009, 04:12:51 PM »

I agree completely Brandi, those things stood out for me too, and that paragraph written in pink  . Thank you for posting these I have screen shots I just haven't uploaded them to photbucket yet. The one about smiling and acting like everything is OK is disturbing, as is most of the things on her page. Most of the pictures of Haleigh were just added.

I kept telling myself well she's only 17, I'm sure this is the content that is on most 17 year old girl's pages.... the problem is she is not most 17 year old girls. She threw herself into the role of mother, wife, grownup, and right now she is right in the middle of a missing child investigation, a child she was the last one to see.   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: May 02, 2009, 04:16:43 PM »

I agree completely Brandi, those things stood out for me too, and that paragraph written in pink  . Thank you for posting these I have screen shots I just haven't uploaded them to photbucket yet. The one about smiling and acting like everything is OK is disturbing, as is most of the things on her page. Most of the pictures of Haleigh were just added.

I kept telling myself well she's only 17, I'm sure this is the content that is on most 17 year old girl's pages.... the problem is she is not most 17 year old girls. She threw herself into the role of mother, wife, grownup, and right now she is right in the middle of a missing child investigation, a child she was the last one to see.   

I guess you can sum it all up.. to a 17 year old child, who has gotten just exactly what she wants out of life..  a happy camper..  and I do believe that great grandma is taking care of little ron, hope she can protect him....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: May 02, 2009, 04:32:54 PM »

I guess you can sum it all up.. to a 17 year old child, who has gotten just exactly what she wants out of life..  a happy camper..  and I do believe that great grandma is taking care of little ron, hope she can protect him....

yep ....it's all just so sad mlee 

I was wondering something after looking at her page........ if it's true that Misty does in fact have a lawyer right now, can you imagine his/her reaction when he/she learns the page was made public? 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: May 02, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »

Absolutely!

She agreed to watch over and take care of Ronald's children. And as far as I can see, she is not mature enough to have done that. I also am amazed that any 17-year-old in our society cannot read or write any better than that! Appears to me that even if she read children's books to all the children she claims to love, she would know how to spell simple words such as, "they," "want," "our,"  and even "month." It's demonstrates a sad state of our society to me.

And a sad state of a missing Haleigh.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: May 02, 2009, 04:46:50 PM »

I'm not that familiar with MySpace, but on the right side down toward the bottom, is that "Haleigh's Stepmommie"  where it says education:  some college, & Income:  $30,000-45,000???

yes I saw that "some college"  and I'm not sure how much one earns turnin tricks so maybe the income part is true.

Must have been her dream.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: May 02, 2009, 04:52:21 PM »

Does Haleigh actually have BROWN HAIR???  I always thought it was BLOND!!! 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: May 02, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »

yep ....it's all just so sad mlee 

I was wondering something after looking at her page........ if it's true that Misty does in fact have a lawyer right now, can you imagine his/her reaction when he/she learns the page was made public? 

Well, before he lawyer catches up with her and makes her take it down, I think it needs to be posted on many many different forums.. Don't you...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: May 02, 2009, 04:55:25 PM »

Must have been her dream.

Oh, now,   maybe there was a party on campus or even near the campus, that qualifieis for college credit doesn't it?  I heard tell you can finish college in 6 muts that way!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.