May 05, 2024, 11:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 415555 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2008, 05:02:43 PM »

The gas sample that tested positive to chloroform came from the smelly trunk of the car if I remember correctly.  That gas sample also contained other gaseous substances, including the ones responsible for the smell.  The pattern of the other gaseous products help pin point decomposition from a human body.  I am an experienced chemist with forensic history. I like to clarify what has appeared in the press, which I know by experience comes out oddly at times, and uses the vernacular of the lay public. 

Another interesting product of "pure" chloroform is the deadly war gas phosgene COCl2.  I indeed have run into this when opening a virgin lab bottle of chloroform.  A photochemical reaction takes place where light breaks chloroform down to phosgene and hydrochloric acid.  In labs usually a little ethanol is added to the chloroform to attempt to stablize it, but even that does not always work.    So the chloroform in Casey's trunk may have been accompanied by phosgene.  Depends upon if the phosgene has gone on further to react with say the upholstery.

So any stablized chloroform would also contain some ethanol.  If unstablized, then contains hydrochloric acid and phosgene in virgin bottles.  That is unless the chloroform has been stored in ideal conditions in the cold and tightly sealed. 

http://www.bath.ac.uk/internal/bio-sci/bbsafe/chloroform.htm

uuuhhh....huh?  lol

You lost me after "The gas sample"

Chloroform is a highly reactive solvent, and produces in its own container bad stuff like the deadly war gas phosgene.  It's impossible to have "pure" chloroform, but it is possible to have high concentrations as in Casey's trunk.   In the gas sample from that car there were many substances in addition to chloroform, mostly from the decomposition.

I hve to disagree, from all the research I've done on Elsevier and Science direct, there is pure chloroform~CHCl3 (Chloroform, pure); it has a definitively different chemical structure than by products.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2008, 05:02:47 PM »

Well, I hope it truly WAS an accident due to neglect AND that she gets life in prison because all I want to do is LAUGH in her face!

And that would be one big hearty howl!

She will never take the stand so she can't ever tell her "accident" story now.  Of course, I think she's told her own family it was an accident, but she can't in court.

And I still want her in prison for LIFE!

We this week should be quite interesting to say the last.. If this GJ indict her in First Degree and forensic Evidence
Isnt in her favor it should be really interesting to see which way this case go If Casey is facing LIFE in prison
Will Jose try and play the game all the way out or look for a deal to try and save her
and Hold your seat because I think the spin will make us all dizzy

haahhahahhhha    hardy har har

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2008, 05:03:34 PM »

wow goofed that quote up

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2008, 05:04:18 PM »

Well, I hope it truly WAS an accident due to neglect AND that she gets life in prison because all I want to do is LAUGH in her face!

And that would be one big hearty howl!

She will never take the stand so she can't ever tell her "accident" story now.  Of course, I think she's told her own family it was an accident, but she can't in court.

And I still want her in prison for LIFE!

haahhahahhhha    hardy har har

What? You actually think she would have a problem lying on the stand under oath? She would look you straight in the eye and tell you Zannie has her and never blink. Did you see the videos of her shopping and at the bank, cool as a cucumber. just like a pro. She would lie cheat and steal to protect HERSELF not to find her child.

Oh heck no!  But Joser Baez won't let her anywhere near the stand.

I think Casey has told her family it was an accident and has assured them she was properly buried, blah blah blah

And now they are in defense mode, not denial mode.

This is all a game for them now. 

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2008, 05:05:44 PM »

wow goofed that quote up

I liked it.  Especially the hardy har har part.  LOL

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2008, 05:07:06 PM »

without ANY evidence to show that casey was in SOME manner DEVASTATED at the time of caylee going missing... SOME evidence that she was DEVASTATED.... i cannot buy the ACCIDENT theory..

if by ACCIDENT my child was killed... there is NO way... no SHAPE ..no FORM that I could go on dancing and shopping and GIVING THAT S*IT EATING SMILE .....

naw.. t'warnt no accident..

no way

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2008, 05:08:07 PM »

I'll tell you what, if she really did do this with premeditation (not a pool accident but dunked her under and held her) then she's the MOST +++++++ of murderers.

Because all she needed to do was make it LOOK like an accidental drowning!  Toss the kid in, leave for a few minutes....then scream and call 911!

voila!   a terrible tragedy and nothing more!

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2008, 05:09:30 PM »

If Caylee is left in the back yard sand box or play house  I fould have thougth the family dog  would have a fit.. trying to find Caylee.
Thoughts on this ?

Maybe it did and thats why she was moved, however it would take a desperate and crazy person to bury their own child in their parents back yard.
But then again with this story anything is possible.

IMO the Anthony's are desperate and crazy!! I'm just sayin!! I love love LOVE your show Dana!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »

i find it hard to believe that someone could shoot their own child to be able to clear the way to have time with a bf, but yet DIANE DOWNS made me a believer...

i find it hard to believe that a mother could coldly drown five of her babies... but ANDREA YATES made me a believer..

i DONT want to believe that casey could kill caylee...

i am waiting for the evidence and the trial to make me a believer...

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »

without ANY evidence to show that casey was in SOME manner DEVASTATED at the time of caylee going missing... SOME evidence that she was DEVASTATED.... i cannot buy the ACCIDENT theory..

if by ACCIDENT my child was killed... there is NO way... no SHAPE ..no FORM that I could go on dancing and shopping and GIVING THAT S*IT EATING SMILE .....

no way

that's because you aren't a sociopath...Casey is.

Its not the same for us.  She doesn't HAVE emotions...they just aren't there.  Its the gratification for here and now. 

I believe a jury will hold this against her, though....and I'm happy about that.  But as a psychology major I understand a bit more about what to expect and not expect from a sociopath.

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2008, 05:12:01 PM »

According to Cindy, George and Lee that Car stunk pretty darn bad
I wonder what that Car smells like now
Jose won motion to test car when Dr Kobie gets that trunk open do anyone know
Does that Small go away? or is Dr Kobie gonna get that horrid wave of smell also?

According to Kathi Belich WFTV, as of a week or so ago, the car still smelled bad.

WOW  that tells me it was pretty darn strong..
We wont know until trial what Dr Kobie has to say about it
But he is no dummy he will know that smell

I may be wrong, but I believe I was once told that once that smell is in a car, it impregnates everything including the metal and there is no getting rid of it.
I remember a segment of mythbusters where they placed a pig in a corvette to determine something that had to do with a dead body being in a car.

At the end of the test, they tried to get rid of the odor which was so bad, they had to wear enviromental suits when working around it. They were never able to get rid of the odor and wound up selling the car to a scrap yard.

MURT
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2008, 05:12:56 PM »

If Caylee is left in the back yard sand box or play house  I fould have thougth the family dog  would have a fit.. trying to find Caylee.
Thoughts on this ?

i have a ugly mix of shitzu and blue heeler(yes you read that right..) and a little yorkie... and BOTH of them would have been ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over any new dug ground or any...uh... spots that might have ...uh.... something not living  under them...

yikes... what a nasty picture... if the DOGS dug up the baby.... maaaaaaaannnnnnn

naw... she wouldnt have dug down deep enough to bury a baby... from the dogs..

like i said....her and mister MANUAL LABOR were NOT good friends...
shitzu/blue heeler mix, sorry I can't imagine that. I have a blue heeler and he can sniff out a chicken bone within 500 yards. I am new to this, so I hope I posted this correctly.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »

okay.. i sucked at THAT quote thingy too..Sad
sorry gang.. i WILL get it right SOMEDAY!

*hands kim a few more nanners*

not to worry, you'll get it!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2008, 05:16:34 PM »

no way

that's because you aren't a sociopath...Casey is.

Its not the same for us.  She doesn't HAVE emotions...they just aren't there.  Its the gratification for here and now. 

I believe a jury will hold this against her, though....and I'm happy about that.  But as a psychology major I understand a bit more about what to expect and not expect from a sociopath.

hmmmm welll i havent been DIAGNOSED as a sociopath... but the jury is still out..*L*

naw.. i realize she can smile and have fun even IF her daughter is dead by accident or by A DELIBERATE ACT, but what i DONT believe is that it  WAS an accident,,,,

the jury is still out on THAT as well..

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »

[/quote]
I may be wrong, but I believe I was once told that once that smell is in a car, it impregnates everything including the metal and there is no getting rid of it.
[/quote]I remember a segment of mythbusters where they placed a pig in a corvette to determine something that had to do with a dead body being in a car.

At the end of the test, they tried to get rid of the odor which was so bad, they had to wear enviromental suits when working around it. They were never able to get rid of the odor and wound up selling the car to a scrap yard.

MURT
[/quote]

I recall a story quite similiar...a man actually died in his car and wasn't found for over two weeks.  The family couldn't GIVE the car away.  Spent a long time on its cleaning and ended up junking it, too. 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »

I remember a segment of mythbusters where they placed a pig in a corvette to determine something that had to do with a dead body being in a car.

MURT
Darn MURT  they could have used a Pinto or somthing  besides a Vet .... 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2008, 05:18:11 PM »

IMISSTHIRDGRDE~ I agree with you, I think she was initially put in the sandbox, then moved to the trunk and then moved again to where she is waiting for Tim to bring her home...by the way, you mentioned you lived at the beach too~which one??

I think she spent more time in the backyard.  Long enough for some real good decomp to go on.

That ladder being left at pool side....cadaver dog hits in backyard...I have to go with backyard is where death occurred.

I live in Oceanside, CA.   San Diego for those who aren't familiar with the state.

Lucky lucky lucky!  I lived in Oceanside for a year (was in the marine corps), just two blocks from the water.  loved it!!  loved the pier.... about halfway down it, there were steps leading down to a little platform that sits just above the water.  wonder if they are still there?  used to be my little getaway from it all.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »

okay.. i sucked at THAT quote thingy too..Sad
sorry gang.. i WILL get it right SOMEDAY!

*hands kim a few more nanners*

not to worry, you'll get it!   

thanks for the vote of confidence! *L*....

keep the nanners tho, LOW CARB here... make MINE sugar free nanner syrup Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2008, 05:18:17 PM »

Welcome to the cage, joesamas mama!!! (You posted fine!)

And any other new monkeys!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2008, 05:18:47 PM »

I know I have posted this before, but it fits so perfectly with Casey it's truly amazing! She has EVERY point!

Profile of the Sociopath

* Glibness and Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning
      They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Grandiose Sense of Self
      Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

* Pathological Lying
      Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
      A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
      When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
      Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
      Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
      Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
      Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
      Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
      Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
      Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
      Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.