May 02, 2024, 01:09:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #758 6/14 - 6/18/08  (Read 262790 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: June 18, 2008, 08:10:27 PM »

did we know that Paul van der Sloot is attorney to M.R. Leito in the Domino-case?

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_43207.php

(this is an article about illegal wiretapping done by the Aruban OM, i am particularly interested in this because Patrick van der Eem wasn't passed on to Aruba for use as a civilian undercover agent because Aruba can't legally use special investigation methods - such as wiretapping.

Aruba hasn't got the BOB-law implemented. this is a recurring disagreement between Rudy Croes and the dutch justice minister. BOB-law was needed because use of undercover agents was nearly impossible due to strict rules set after undercover agents got rich of drug smuggling - the so called IRT-affair.)

in this article Paul van der Sloot is calling the OM 'criminal', because 'they violated the law on purpose'.

i think PvdS is just trying to get back at Nico Jörg here for embarrassing him last year.

MO - it kinda makes me wonder if PVDS is being positioned as the Joe T. of the Caribbean.

Another thing I wonder about...does JVDS have a trust fund, how large is it, and where is the money coming from?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: June 18, 2008, 08:11:20 PM »

I've got nothing new to add, except that I think it is disgusting the lack of respect for the dead, dying, diseased or distressed in the media in Aruba. I used to think America was bad until I discovered how dreadful Aruban news is.

I also want to say that all of you are doing a wonderful job keeping Natalee's case alive and always finding out the latest spew from FUBARUBA.

Next I want to say hello to Lyn & SMish - I see you are still fighting the good fight.

I also want to say that my broken bones finally mended and I went back to the gym today without any problems. Yippee!!

I hope to become more active in posting now that I have a cable hookup, and maybe I can update the Who's Whos and a Timeline. Anyway, I am enjoying being back.

One of these days Joran is going to push the envelope too far and have a run in with someone much smarter than he is. His poor family must be so proud of their sporter. Ugh! He's so disgusting.  I just hope I live long enuff to see Joran & Paulus and whoever else collaborated on Natalee's disappearance get their due.  They better bring plenty of marshmellows where they are going.
javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);

nice to have you back SunFreak. And glad you are feeling better. Hang tight

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: June 18, 2008, 08:22:10 PM »

Tamikosmom     these are not my words 

Have heard about yeah....just awful. But rape doesn't only happen on Aruba....it certainly wouldn't be a reason for me not to go to Aruba....I just think there are prettier islands to visit so if I would want an island / beachholiday I'd rather visit one of those Very Happy

we must boycot Aruba  also in Europe

johan

I apologize.  The way your post was quoted gave that impression.

If a quote does not indicate otherwise ... the reader assumes the person who submitted the post is the author.

Again ... I aplogize and ... consider my post directed to GBMW.

Janet

Hi Janet,

as you know I don't think the investigation is so corrupt (I also don't think it's been a good investigation...it was corrupt in some ways...I just don't think it was corrupt in the huge way some people think it was).....and even if I thought it was I wouldn't know if I would support a boycott....a country / it's people is more than the corrupt people living there. There are quite a few countries that I wouldn't want to visit...for lots of different reasons.

But Aruba is very much connected to the Netherlands (the investigation in this case as well).... so why are you going to the Netherlands in a couple of weeks then if I may ask?

GBMW - I would kindly request that you don't interrogate members here as to what they do or do not do.  It's none of anyone's business. 

Interrogate? It wasn't meant like that and I thought I was just asking a reasonable question in a very polite way; she doesn't have to answer (and I believe that's very clear in my way of questioning as well) and I think Janet knows that very well.

Janet: I sincerely apologize if you were offended...and of course you're not obliged to answer my question (nor any other question in the future) if you don't want to. I'm sorry if I upset you.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #923 on: June 18, 2008, 08:23:40 PM »

I've got nothing new to add, except that I think it is disgusting the lack of respect for the dead, dying, diseased or distressed in the media in Aruba. I used to think America was bad until I discovered how dreadful Aruban news is.

I also want to say that all of you are doing a wonderful job keeping Natalee's case alive and always finding out the latest spew from FUBARUBA.

Next I want to say hello to Lyn & SMish - I see you are still fighting the good fight.

I also want to say that my broken bones finally mended and I went back to the gym today without any problems. Yippee!!

I hope to become more active in posting now that I have a cable hookup, and maybe I can update the Who's Whos and a Timeline. Anyway, I am enjoying being back.

One of these days Joran is going to push the envelope too far and have a run in with someone much smarter than he is. His poor family must be so proud of their sporter. Ugh! He's so disgusting.  I just hope I live long enuff to see Joran & Paulus and whoever else collaborated on Natalee's disappearance get their due.  They better bring plenty of marshmellows where they are going.

HI {{{{SunFreak}}}}
I hope you are doing well,you are very missed sweety.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: June 18, 2008, 08:24:08 PM »

Is Joran still in Thailand?  Did he quit school?  Is he selling drugs full time now?  Is he going back to The Netherlands?  What do we know? 
We know very little,but we know he has not been seen in Holland. My guess is he is still out of the country and probably is in Thailand. Last we heard in Holland was his attorney crying because there were angry mobs after him. The OM in Aruba offered the Van Der Sloots protection and I would imagine they did the same for Joran. Much easier just getting him out of the country until they figure out what to do with him and work on another false ending. Case closed,case solved and Beth is at Peace did not fly with me and I am very afraid that Joran will get a piece of the profits from Patricks book deal and relocate out of Holland. I think he is out of the country for a multitude of reasons..Safety,Civil Trial,Staying out of the media/trouble and waiting till the Book is released and the smoke clears.

I do not think the punk ever did anything in school and since they told us he was released so he could attend school and it was similar to being released on bail..If it was in America he would have violated his release agreement and they would hall him back in. But this is a totally different ball game. I dont think he has ever had a job,never did squat in school in Holland and spends all his time getting high,playing poker and partying. He isn't drug dealing,he is waiting for his big payoff! Joran is probably looking at homes in spain and other parts of the Dutch Kingdom where he won't be easily recognized.

In his mind he can never have a normal job and all this caused him much trouble,the case reached enormous popularity and he is going to take advantage of everything he can and prosper as much as possible. He has no intentions of getting a regular job,earning a paycheck or going away quietly.

That bullshit about him being released to go to school was nothing more than a crooked judge doing his father a favor and getting his ass off the island. There was no justification for that. I agree with you, *******, he'll never be able to lead a worthwhile life from here on out.

We've never heard of him having a steady job.  It was quiet for awhile when he was in school ('05 - arrest in '07), but then we see him with Patrick wanting to get into growing and/or selling marijuana.  I don't know if he was going to classes or how he did -- someone said he was over the top smart?  right.   Someone is supporting this guy and I don't think it's the Sloots, unless they're being paid for something we don't know about.  I've said follow the money and that's what I'm thinking about.  He speaks English, Dutch, Papi.  With English, he can get by in many countries.  But he's doing something for money and we know he likes the drugs.  Oh, to get a look at his computer and phone.  Is he calling Lorenzo?  Daddy?  Freddy?  Guido?  I agree that he probably doesn't want to go back to The Netherlands since Patrick and Peter and the wine-throwing debacle.  Hmmmmmm  Where is he staying?  Is he staying with someone?  Thinking out loud, not expecting you to know --    if you did, Destiny would be calling. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: June 18, 2008, 08:24:53 PM »

MO - it kinda makes me wonder if PVDS is being positioned as the Joe T. of the Caribbean.

Another thing I wonder about...does JVDS have a trust fund, how large is it, and where is the money coming from?
After hearing about all the Government committees he is on and working as a Government Mediator for the wage dispute,I have this sick feeling he has been consulting that Govt since day one on Natalee's dissapearance. After all,he is supposed to be a book worm as far as the Dutch Law goes. He taught classes,taught rudy croes daughter and consulted the Govt before Natalee vanished.

Take a close look at who he has represented in just the last few months..The Aruban Government,Cheremy Croes (Steve Croes Brother) in the fake ID scam and now a member of this Drug,Weapons and Money Laundering gang. Whats next?

Makes me sick to hear them accuse the Holloways of being connected to Bush when Paul Van Der Sloot himself is working hand in hand with the top of the Aruban Govt.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 08:28:37 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: June 18, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »

Rob

arubagirl

Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja.

I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.

some discussion here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1781.msg241360#msg241360
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: June 18, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »

the most pitiful one i've seen in their papers is the nude body of a woman just thrown across a trash pile.  that pretty much solidified my perception of their collective view of the value of human life and dignity.  i realize they aren't all like that but that should have brought a huge outcry of protest and didn't.
dennisintn

good point

Imagine the lawsuits if that were done here in the States. There would be twice as many lawyers are there are now, which is already two times too many.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: June 18, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »

After hearing about all the Government committees he is on and working as a Government Mediator for the wage dispute,I have this sick feeling he has been consulting that Govt since day one on Natalee's dissapearance. After all,he is supposed to be a book worm as far as the Dutch Law goes. He taught classes,taught rudy croes daughter and consulted the Govt before Natalee vanished.

Take a close look at who he has represented so far..Cheremy Croes (Steve Croes Brother) in the fake ID scam and now a member of this Drug,Weapons and Money Laundering gang. Whats next?

Which tells me he is still connected in Aruba, nothing's changed, they are still corrupt. Is he being investigated for aidng and abetting a criminal in prison by giving him a telephone, subverting the legal system? I doubt it.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: June 18, 2008, 08:30:18 PM »

Ok.  He's in Thailand and it's popular with young people.  So where would they post their pics?   I want to cruise through a few hundred recent pics of young people in Thailand. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: June 18, 2008, 08:31:32 PM »

Is Joran still in Thailand?  Did he quit school?  Is he selling drugs full time now?  Is he going back to The Netherlands?  What do we know? 
We know very little,but we know he has not been seen in Holland. My guess is he is still out of the country and probably is in Thailand. Last we heard in Holland was his attorney crying because there were angry mobs after him. The OM in Aruba offered the Van Der Sloots protection and I would imagine they did the same for Joran. Much easier just getting him out of the country until they figure out what to do with him and work on another false ending. Case closed,case solved and Beth is at Peace did not fly with me and I am very afraid that Joran will get a piece of the profits from Patricks book deal and relocate out of Holland. I think he is out of the country for a multitude of reasons..Safety,Civil Trial,Staying out of the media/trouble and waiting till the Book is released and the smoke clears.

I do not think the punk ever did anything in school and since they told us he was released so he could attend school and it was similar to being released on bail..If it was in America he would have violated his release agreement and they would hall him back in. But this is a totally different ball game. I dont think he has ever had a job,never did squat in school in Holland and spends all his time getting high,playing poker and partying. He isn't drug dealing,he is waiting for his big payoff! Joran is probably looking at homes in spain and other parts of the Dutch Kingdom where he won't be easily recognized.

In his mind he can never have a normal job and all this caused him much trouble,the case reached enormous popularity and he is going to take advantage of everything he can and prosper as much as possible. He has no intentions of getting a regular job,earning a paycheck or going away quietly.

He was in Holland for a short time a couple of weeks ago...he flew back to Thailand...and as far as I know he's still there. We got some recent photos / videos of him shopping around and sitting on a terrace with three girls...can't put them online because we're not going to air the material. Sorry.

So why Thailand?  Has he given up college? 

He may be going to a college online that cost $19.95 for a diploma and gets a free Ginsu knife.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 18, 2008, 08:32:18 PM »

Rob

arubagirl

Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja.

I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close.

some discussion here:

Thanks Buckeye!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: June 18, 2008, 08:37:10 PM »

Thanks, Rob!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2471.120

I google earthed it, located the car, screen copied it, put it in Photobucket, edited it in Photobucket, and posted it.

You're a great teacher!

It was easier for me to edit it in Photobucket, when I edit things in paint, weird things happen.

Rob

I don't know if you saw my post the other day.  Thanks again.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #933 on: June 18, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »

Ok.  He's in Thailand and it's popular with young people.  So where would they post their pics?   I want to cruise through a few hundred recent pics of young people in Thailand. 
I'm not positive LilPuma but I think the name of the little town/island/part of Thailand was mentioned in those teeny weeny images joran just starred in.I would look for it myself but I don't wanna look at his wee weewee again lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: June 18, 2008, 08:38:00 PM »

Rob

arubagirl

some discussion here:

thank you Buckeye... so that implies that they were probably not going past La Cabana, but taking the shortest route to the Sloots. Which makes sense based on the direction Deepak states he travels. I also wonder why they needed to get this route out of everyone's mind. I guess it's because they need the beach to exist and not the Sloot house of horrors.

+++

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: June 18, 2008, 08:39:06 PM »

He was in Holland for a short time a couple of weeks ago...he flew back to Thailand...and as far as I know he's still there. We got some recent photos / videos of him shopping around and sitting on a terrace with three girls...can't put them online because we're not going to air the material. Sorry.

So why Thailand?  Has he given up college? 

Thailand: no idea.

College: you can't give up what you've never really tried Very Happy  At least that's the impression I get from everything I've read and heard.
Don't know if he has plans to go back to school...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: June 18, 2008, 08:39:42 PM »

Thanks, Rob!!!

I google earthed it, located the car, screen copied it, put it in Photobucket, edited it in Photobucket, and posted it.

You're a great teacher!

It was easier for me to edit it in Photobucket, when I edit things in paint, weird things happen.

Rob

I did see it  ... and thank you Bearlyhere. You ARE welcome!!!

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: June 18, 2008, 08:39:59 PM »

Interrogate? It wasn't meant like that and I thought I was just asking a reasonable question in a very polite way; she doesn't have to answer (and I believe that's very clear in my way of questioning as well) and I think Janet knows that very well.

Janet: I sincerely apologize if you were offended...and of course you're not obliged to answer my question (nor any other question in the future) if you don't want to. I'm sorry if I upset you.

GBMW ... nNo offence.

I was preoccupied with hubby.  He just returned from a crabbing trip and ... he, BIL and buddy caught their limited.  They are all on a high and ... they are making a mess in the kitchen as they are about to boil these poor creatures.

It is best I just stay away until they are finished and ... everything has been cleaned up.

Anyways ... in the Spring ... DIL's mother was pining to see family in Holland and ... thought that once teacher daughter was finished school at the end of June that the three us gals could take a mini vacation.  I was apprehensive at first ... I hate to leave home without hubby but ... I got talked into it and ... now I am getting really excited.

Apparently ... a three day sight-seeing tour has been arranged by some of the relative for my benefit.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: June 18, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »

Thanks, Rob!!!

You're a great teacher!

Rob

I did see it  ... and thank you Bearlyhere. You ARE welcome!!!

Sorry, Rob.  I didn't mean to give you a headache.  I was just so excited to be able to see what was going on without being there.

I believe in miracles!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: June 18, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »

That bullshit about him being released to go to school was nothing more than a crooked judge doing his father a favor and getting his ass off the island. There was no justification for that. I agree with you, *******, he'll never be able to lead a worthwhile life from here on out.

We've never heard of him having a steady job.  It was quiet for awhile when he was in school ('05 - arrest in '07), but then we see him with Patrick wanting to get into growing and/or selling marijuana.  I don't know if he was going to classes or how he did -- someone said he was over the top smart?  right.   Someone is supporting this guy and I don't think it's the Sloots, unless they're being paid for something we don't know about.  I've said follow the money and that's what I'm thinking about.  He speaks English, Dutch, Papi.  With English, he can get by in many countries.  But he's doing something for money and we know he likes the drugs.  Oh, to get a look at his computer and phone.  Is he calling Lorenzo?  Daddy?  Freddy?  Guido?  I agree that he probably doesn't want to go back to The Netherlands since Patrick and Peter and the wine-throwing debacle.  Hmmmmmm  Where is he staying?  Is he staying with someone?  Thinking out loud, not expecting you to know --    if you did, Destiny would be calling. 

No, never since we heard of the scumbag has he ever had a legitimate source of income, yet we know he has never quit gambling, never quit doing drugs, never quit drinking, and he travels all over the place. He was out every night of the week in the casinos and bars, was not the crack student his mother and her media trolls made him out to be, and he isn't in school now- he's still out partying! The money has to come from somewhere, all that shit isn't free.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.