May 14, 2024, 11:01:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 287327 times)
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1920 on: May 20, 2009, 11:57:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!!!  Brought in some coffee, some sweet tea, some donuts, croissants, muffins, some scones for us all...(I must be hungry!)

Finally got caught up from yesterday.  Just thinking out loud here, ok?  No nanners for me, I'm on your side!  I am NOT, repeat NOT a Ronald Cummings fan.  That being said, I don't know if it's the time that has gone by, or postings by monkeys that have brought me to where I am or what, but I find myself trying to be more fair, because we don't know until we know, right?  That being said, I agree with everything MizJay said yesterday.  Casey Anthony is the most hated woman in America right now.  Her parents run a close second for their lies and deceit.  I've listened to the depositions, and I've listened to their holier than thou attitude.  You could not put me in the same room with these people.  I wouldn't want ANYTHING to do with them.  And if my daughter were missing, I wouldn't want anything about them to touch my daughter.  N O T H I N G.  This post is terribly long...but I'm just thinking outloud here and wanted to THANK MizJay.

As for the vigil, I'm trying to put myself in the Cummings shoes.  Could I do it?  Could I go to a vigil?  To me, it was very close to a MEMORIAL.  Would I want a part of that?  Nope.  I wouldn't be wanting to think of my daughter as gone. Let's face it, the public backlash has been bad for Ronald Cummings.  Every single thing he does is scrutinized and seen thru a microscope.  I'm thinking if he takes one sock off and takes his pants off and then takes the other sock off, he's being dissected as to why.  Should he have gone to the other vigil?  Probably. 

But who knows what he's feeling right now?  Is he grieving?  Does he have hope? Does he suspect someone? Was it for drugs? Look at this family tree....who could have Haleigh? (Where do you even start on that?) Could an SO have taken her? Is he innocent?  Is he guilty? What does Misty know?  What is Cummings mind frame TODAY?  Not three months ago, not two months ago, TODAY? Is he depressed and not getting out of bed?  Is he fighting with his child bride over every thing?  Is money getting him down because he can't even feed his son right now? (Travis and I are fighting over money, and we've both got jobs! Everyone I know is stressed about bills and money right now)

I'm NO fan of Rons.  But we don't know what is going on behind the scenes.  Keep George and Cindy away from me.  Do not associate me with them in any way shape or form.  Wonder what George and Cindy are teaching Crystal?  Hmmmmm.......

And how in the world have I missed pictures of Jr's bruises on the back of his legs?

I think Ronald Cummings is young and stupid.  I think he's got anger problems and bad ass problems and whole mess of other problems.  Is this one big act?  We'll find out my monkeys...we WILL find out eventually.  In the meantime, if Misty has had a hand in Haleigh missing, and Ronald didn't know/does find out, I'll bet he takes care her justice before the law does. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: May 20, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,  hope everyone is having a good one so far..................

Island, are you here?     If so I am sending you mail, a message from Kim P........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1922 on: May 20, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »

IM...in case you missed my previous posts, yes, Ron should have gone to the other vigil.

Sorry, just catching up:) and way behind and missed it.........IIRC, there were many planned - even one in Oregon.

IM...if you are anything like me, when I am real behind, I start from the last page and work my way back,,,not the best way of doing it perhaps but I figure that I will hear the latest news first! tee hee!

I hear ya..........only problem I am at work (trying to jump in when I ca), closing on the house, arranging painter, movers, packing, storage, visiting grandbaby, baseball with son, surfing lessons for a little "me" time and trying to jump in here and there. Would love to be able to read back all the time, but at this juncture in my life, not even remotely possible.

ya'll sound like how I try and catch up...
and island, are you learning to surf on flat waters there??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1923 on: May 20, 2009, 12:11:57 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,  hope everyone is having a good one so far..................

Island, are you here?     If so I am sending you mail, a message from Kim P........

I'm here HH~Thanks for the email, that breaks my heart........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1924 on: May 20, 2009, 12:21:21 PM »

Love those pictures IM.  an angelic monkey
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: May 20, 2009, 12:23:49 PM »

well, duh mio....... thanks grama, not sure where my head is this morning, but history worked, I found it...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30830661

not much to it though I found it interesting still..

Thanks Mio....oh we are all still learning....

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1926 on: May 20, 2009, 12:30:58 PM »

terrible, terrible what's wrong with people?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1927 on: May 20, 2009, 12:32:51 PM »

I ask myself this everyday, and get no answer. And now they are offering this woman somekind of deal, here's my deal, throw her in jail and toss the key away.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: May 20, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »

IM , in alabama we call that a hurricane .
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: May 20, 2009, 12:37:18 PM »

IM...in case you missed my previous posts, yes, Ron should have gone to the other vigil.

Sorry, just catching up:) and way behind and missed it.........IIRC, there were many planned - even one in Oregon.

IM...if you are anything like me, when I am real behind, I start from the last page and work my way back,,,not the best way of doing it perhaps but I figure that I will hear the latest news first! tee hee!

I hear ya..........only problem I am at work (trying to jump in when I ca), closing on the house, arranging painter, movers, packing, storage, visiting grandbaby, baseball with son, surfing lessons for a little "me" time and trying to jump in here and there. Would love to be able to read back all the time, but at this juncture in my life, not even remotely possible.

I love your view IM!!!!! so much for flat waters huh

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: May 20, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »

YW   Island...........breaks my heart to!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1931 on: May 20, 2009, 12:41:12 PM »

I ask myself this everyday, and get no answer. And now they are offering this woman somekind of deal, here's my deal, throw her in jail and toss the key away.
there's a press conference at 3pm.... I hope we get some good news of Haleigh today! T.J. Hart said yesterday there maybe something to report on today.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: May 20, 2009, 12:42:06 PM »

will you please share??

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: May 20, 2009, 12:42:24 PM »

Love those pictures IM.  an angelic monkey

Thanks Rosie~those aren't the good ones, just some to show our water has some size to it!!!! It was 3 1/2 -5ft waves this weekend and last yr we had 25 ft waves before Ike, and even today when I left for work at 7:20 am the surfers were out becasue of the huge waves. This photo is my favorite one though for the waves anyway..........I use it as my avi with a tribute to Haleigh.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1934 on: May 20, 2009, 12:44:18 PM »

IM , in alabama we call that a hurricane .

LOL, so far none of those yet........and hopefully after Ivan hit yrs ago we can go a spell without one.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: May 20, 2009, 12:45:38 PM »

will you please share??
I will, Myself and Island and some people from where I work has gotten together a little money to send to Crystal for her own use and I  asked Kim how she was doing and today I recieved and answer from her and Crystal isnt doing good and I shared my e-mail with Island, if the rest of you would like to see it I will post it for everyone!@

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1936 on: May 20, 2009, 12:47:05 PM »

I love your view IM!!!!! so much for flat waters huh

Thanks, like I said~I am very blessed! But, realistically we do have flat water in the dead heat of the summer, and that's great for my son to surf on.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: May 20, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »

Morning Monkeys!!!!  Brought in some coffee, some sweet tea, some donuts, croissants, muffins, some scones for us all...(I must be hungry!)

Finally got caught up from yesterday.  Just thinking out loud here, ok?  No nanners for me, I'm on your side!  I am NOT, repeat NOT a Ronald Cummings fan.  That being said, I don't know if it's the time that has gone by, or postings by monkeys that have brought me to where I am or what, but I find myself trying to be more fair, because we don't know until we know, right?  That being said, I agree with everything MizJay said yesterday.  Casey Anthony is the most hated woman in America right now.  Her parents run a close second for their lies and deceit.  I've listened to the depositions, and I've listened to their holier than thou attitude.  You could not put me in the same room with these people.  I wouldn't want ANYTHING to do with them.  And if my daughter were missing, I wouldn't want anything about them to touch my daughter.  N O T H I N G.  This post is terribly long...but I'm just thinking outloud here and wanted to THANK MizJay.

As for the vigil, I'm trying to put myself in the Cummings shoes.  Could I do it?  Could I go to a vigil?  To me, it was very close to a MEMORIAL.  Would I want a part of that?  Nope.  I wouldn't be wanting to think of my daughter as gone. Let's face it, the public backlash has been bad for Ronald Cummings.  Every single thing he does is scrutinized and seen thru a microscope.  I'm thinking if he takes one sock off and takes his pants off and then takes the other sock off, he's being dissected as to why.  Should he have gone to the other vigil?  Probably. 

But who knows what he's feeling right now?  Is he grieving?  Does he have hope? Does he suspect someone? Was it for drugs? Look at this family tree....who could have Haleigh? (Where do you even start on that?) Could an SO have taken her? Is he innocent?  Is he guilty? What does Misty know?  What is Cummings mind frame TODAY?  Not three months ago, not two months ago, TODAY? Is he depressed and not getting out of bed?  Is he fighting with his child bride over every thing?  Is money getting him down because he can't even feed his son right now? (Travis and I are fighting over money, and we've both got jobs! Everyone I know is stressed about bills and money right now)

I'm NO fan of Rons.  But we don't know what is going on behind the scenes.  Keep George and Cindy away from me.  Do not associate me with them in any way shape or form.  Wonder what George and Cindy are teaching Crystal?  Hmmmmm.......

And how in the world have I missed pictures of Jr's bruises on the back of his legs?

I think Ronald Cummings is young and stupid.  I think he's got anger problems and bad ass problems and whole mess of other problems.  Is this one big act?  We'll find out my monkeys...we WILL find out eventually.  In the meantime, if Misty has had a hand in Haleigh missing, and Ronald didn't know/does find out, I'll bet he takes care her justice before the law does. 

Good post Thunder Bunny. 

Thats the way it is done in this country, Innocent until proven Guilty.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1938 on: May 20, 2009, 12:59:12 PM »

Good post Thunder Bunny. 

Thats the way it is done in this country, Innocent until proven Guilty.

Good point, but that is in a court of law, not opinions.............just like when I heard what I thought about Chris Coleman and the murder of his kids and wife.......in my gut I knew he killed them, and even told my office I'd eat my shoe if he wasn't arrested. So, while RC and Misty are innocent until proven guilty, to me they are more than guilty of negligence and Ron guilty of leaving the most precious cargo in the hands of a druggie coming of a 3 day bender. JMO

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: May 20, 2009, 01:02:16 PM »

The Associated Press

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- The Florida Department of Law Enforcement mistakenly sent out e-mails notifying all 11,000 people following sex offenders on the state's registry that the people they were following had been removed from the list.

FDLE's Web site allows citizens, including victims of sexual assault, to track the movements of offenders who have to register their home addresses with the state.

FDLE spokeswoman Kristen Perezluha said Wednesday that the incident was "a glitch of the e-mail system" and did not affect the registry, which tracks approximately 40,000 offenders. Perezluha said FDLE has sent out new e-mails to let people know that the notices, which were sent out Saturday, were a mistake.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1057330.html

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.