May 21, 2024, 06:15:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269779 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #980 on: March 15, 2009, 12:46:25 PM »

Well, just saw it again ...........no edits, he said "they found cloroform in the babies hair"
I heard it too IM.  I sat up in bed to watch the re-run last night, had to keep hittin the hubs with a pillow to shut him up....who needs to sleep when there is breaking news!!  I had never been so excited for a slip up since CBS's Janet Jackson fiasco....now that was hillarious!!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: March 15, 2009, 12:47:34 PM »

There's more insane posts from him on this link...what a fruit loop!!!
http://americaspeaksink.com/category/featured/

Last night, there were several " comments ".
I made one and it was waiting moderation. It was polite and called his reasoning faulty. His reasoning was that the duct tape across the mouth led him to beleive that it was a stranger abduction and murder.
Today, there are four comments.
He has exercised his editiorial priviledge and removed about twenty posts that were there or there was not enough space on his server to handle . Guy is looking for web traffic. Someone here will post his earth shattering " innocent " article so I don't have to give him the traffic.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #982 on: March 15, 2009, 12:48:18 PM »

("seriously. major whoopsie" --- peanut, your droll and incisive wisdom never fails to impress me.   
Yep, that's one more blunder in the Defense's "SMW" column! 

(And yet, Desi is a bit distressed, imagining the implications if it is true.)

Anyone watching the re-air, keep us posted, please.

EDIT:  Just saw that IM did so.  Thanks, IM.  So the question is:  Do we believe it is true?  (And what will the fallout be from this "seriously major whoopsie?")

While I find the news to be very sad, I find the slip to be amusing, seeing as it has come just after the OCSO demands that the leaks to media stop.

Now we know why they are pressing so hard against Ricardo.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #983 on: March 15, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »

Well, just saw it again ...........no edits, he said "they found cloroform in the babies hair"

Saw it again too and yep that is EXACTLY what he said.  Whoa.  And Whorealdo makes me mad how he treated Dr Perper.
I agree!  I love though how Dr. Perper was not afraid to defend himself and stand up to Geraldo's near tabloid talk show pathetic self.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #984 on: March 15, 2009, 12:54:08 PM »

There's more insane posts from him on this link...what a fruit loop!!!
http://americaspeaksink.com/category/featured/

Well he got what he wanted clearly!  Everyone to speak his name and talk about him.  Way to go you moron you are yet another POS to try and steal the spotlight from Caylee...as if having a battle with her mom was not enough, add another nut to the mix!

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #985 on: March 15, 2009, 12:59:12 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

Just thinking out loud here to see what other monkeys think about it

I think the slip of Dr Badens really wasn't a slip maybe LKB wanted him to have the slip
I think what the defence is going to say is that Ricardo Morales chloroformed casey and Caylee both and Caylee died or that he had put the chloroform in casey's trunk for safe keeping's and it opened some how and Caylee was in her car seat and was over come with it and died.
But can't think of way Caylee was dumped like trash maybe when RM chloroformed them both and Caylee died he put her in the trunk and then told casey he had taken her and was not going to give her back till she was a one women man type of thing.
casey found the trash in the trunk didn't know it was Caylee and just dumped it
I'm just trying to think of how the defence is going to defend her they have to try and blame someone else and I think it's going to be RM because of the picture he had on his computer have to tie that into what was found in casey's trunk

OH just wanted to say I believe casey did it

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #986 on: March 15, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »

I think the slip of Dr Badens really wasn't a slip maybe LKB wanted him to have the slip
I think what the defence is going to say is that Ricardo Morales chloroformed casey and Caylee both and Caylee died or that he had put the chloroform in casey's trunk for safe keeping's and it opened some how and Caylee was in her car seat and was over come with it and died.
But can't think of way Caylee was dumped like trash maybe when RM chloroformed them both and Caylee died he put her in the trunk and then told casey he had taken her and was not going to give her back till she was a one women man type of thing.
I'm just trying to think of how the defence is going to defend her they have to try and blame someone else and I think it's going to be RM because of the picture he had on his computer have to tie that into what was found in casey's trunk

monkey hugs
I think you may be on to something, it was a slip but an intentional slip, lets see what happens in the next couple of days with this.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #987 on: March 15, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »

OK, probably a dumb question and probably I don't fully understand the law in Florida dealing with open information or whatever -- BUT (1) the prosecution has her hair tested and finds ch. present; (2)  this information is given to the defense in discovery and thus known by LKB (3) LKB tells this information to Dr. B and he states it on Whorealdo.
Where is the information in the released documents?  If both the prosecution and defense have the information, why wasn't it released like the other documents?  Or would this be included within the FBI exemption on forensics?  TIA  Dixie

I'm thinking this info is in the big doc dump that was to be released a week or so ago - supposedly 1100 pages, however we only received a portion of that dump and have been patiently waiting for the remainder.  I think the hair strand results might be in the portion we haven't received yet.  I hope this makes sense.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #988 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:35 PM »

monkey hugs

I agree the defense is possibly looking to pin this on someone else but that would have been some mighty heavy trash to throw away - Caylee weighed 31 pounds and if it were trash, and she didn't know Caylee was in there, why not dump it in a trash can or dumpster she was near many of them at different times, that we know. And if what GA is saying is the truth she resisted letting George get the gas cans out of the trunk. Just thinking this out.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: March 15, 2009, 01:36:10 PM »

Stacy, while I think you are on to something, I agree 100% that the defense is going to play Pin the Tail on the Dumbass....but I am going to go back to when the car was at the tow yard.
The owner of the tow yard, completely drawing a blank on his name, within his statement said that the car reaked of decomp, likened it to that of a car he picked up where a man had committed suicide in it.  Neither him nor George notate a chemical smell of any kind.  In fact the chemical smell was picked up by the lab after the car had been in the Anthony's posession.
What I am getting at here is this, Casey was well aware of how Caylee died, because she killed her.  Cindy, George, and Lee are all playing a game of "CCA" (Cover Caseys Ass)....Casey in her big tell all to Mom and Lee could possibly have revealed the chloroform and Morales to them, they then staged the trunk to have all of the chloroform within it...oh for "cleaning purposes" of course...play dumb and stupid to it all.
Just tossing around ideas.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #990 on: March 15, 2009, 01:41:18 PM »

I agree with what you'll are saying but I don't see any way other then to blame RM for the death of Caylee for casey's defense.
Every way I think about it there is always something to back it up that it was casey and no one else just like everyone has said.
But does the defense have to say how it happend or just show that if could have been RM because of the chlorororm picture on his computer

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: March 15, 2009, 01:43:05 PM »

monkey hugs

I agree the defense is possibly looking to pin this on someone else but that would have been some mighty heavy trash to throw away - Caylee weighed 31 pounds and if it were trash, and she didn't know Caylee was in there, why not dump it in a trash can or dumpster she was near many of them at different times, that we know. And if what GA is saying is the truth she resisted letting George get the gas cans out of the trunk. Just thinking this out.
Right and morales went to casey's house and found the weenie the pooh blanket and heart stickers and all the garbage bage and some favorite book and toys!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: March 15, 2009, 01:45:37 PM »

monkey hugs

Right and morales went to casey's house and found the weenie the pooh blanket and heart stickers and all the garbage bage and some favorite book and toys!!
OH LET'S NOT FORGET THAT IS WHY MORALES STOOD BY AFTER CAYLEES DEATH AND WATCHED  CASEY GET HER FREAK ON WITH ALL THOSE MEN. LETS NOT FORGET THE WOMEN SHE  WAS RUBBING  UP TO TOOO.. YEAH MORALES MADE HER DO IT....  HE MADE HER PARTY AND GET HER FREAK ON!!!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #993 on: March 15, 2009, 01:47:23 PM »

monkey hugs

Yeap see it always comes back to casey I don't see anyway around it in court to many links to casey and A's home.
But could they say that RM Chloroformed casey and Caylee
Caylee dies or RM stored the Chloroform in the trunk and it over took Caylee and she died and either way and casey panicked so she didn't kill her she just dumped her

monkey hugs

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: March 15, 2009, 01:49:25 PM »

monkey hugs

OH LET'S NOT FORGET THAT IS WHY MORALES STOOD BY AFTER CAYLEES DEATH AND WATCHED  CASEY GET HER FREAK ON WITH ALL THOSE MEN. LETS NOT FORGET THE WOMEN SHE  WAS RUBBING  UP TO TOOO.. YEAH MORALES MADE HER DO IT....  HE MADE HER PARTY AND GET HER FREAK ON!!!

Sorry Katie but what the heck are you talking about?  Morales has taken a polygraph and is not considered a suspect in any way.  He will be a witness for the prosecution.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: March 15, 2009, 01:54:34 PM »

I went to the Fox Orlando blog, they Tivo'd it too and Baden did say it. Holey Moley.
Oh well, another Expert makes an ass of himself. Because he is going to have to retract that one for sure. For several reasons. The first one is that he is not a member of the defense team and should not have had access to that information either in a report or information gleaned from his wife. 

Thanks for the confirmation, katgram.  Oh wait.  You mean, like, PILLOW TALK?   
(Desi **shudders** to think. . . .)

- insert :: revolted monkey :: here -

LOL - those mental 'visuals' of the Badens that come to mind ... oi.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: March 15, 2009, 02:00:35 PM »

I don't know who this C Rich is...WOW.. I know I don't like him.    He is full of shite.  My grandchild, James at 2yrs old died from complications from scald burns due to the boyfriend putting/holding him in a scalding bath.  Accident? I was fortunate that the attorney general's office prosicuted our case (Don Klien Nebraska.)  Having been there thru out trial, I want you all to know that these people Know what they are doing, are very methodical,not just by what they do, but sometimes what they don't do or say.  This may be the next OJ trial, but the jury will "get it".  You gotta have faith.

So sorry .. my heart goes out to you.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: March 15, 2009, 02:03:29 PM »

What I wonder is where the chloroform was cooked up, was it made at home ? and if it was made at home wouldn't there have been some evidence of that?. Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this stuff stink to high heaven and is isn't it very volatile. Could slore have used it to get high too?, perhaps her friends were sniffing the stuff, maybe Ricardo cooked some up and Casey saved some to knock out little Caylee.

Possibly she tried it first on Amy, after all she did have an apparent blackout one night and woke the next morning in different PJ pants. I think someone else made the chloroform and whoever it was may find this murder laid right at their doorstep.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: March 15, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »

Here is the Geraldo Video....about the chloroform..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZsd--Y2Hk

~ Thanks!  Yes, Dr. Baden slipped it right on out there but was led on & prompted by Geraldo ... Dr. Baden agreed with Geraldo ... wonder if it was deliberate ?; [ Geraldo was so rude to dear Dr. Perper ]. Geraldo is so offensive it's a wonder anybody appears on his show at all.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: March 15, 2009, 02:20:23 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-public-records-031509,0,4389536.story?page=1

Florida laws open book on Casey Anthony's life

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    March 15, 2009

We know when Casey Anthony orders a ponytail holder, candy bars and deodorant.

We know whom she has slept with, and we've read the racy instant messages she shared with an ex-deputy.

*SNIPPED*

Something tells me we don't know everybody she's slept with. 

No, probably not.  I'm curious as to when & who 'de-flowered' her and how did that effect her .. was she left a bitter person by that experience ?  She appears to be so callous now.  Or was she always callous and un-feeling ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.