May 17, 2024, 11:39:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 429216 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: August 10, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »

Thanks CBB - And I had to do it in front of 30 guests!!!  Next time, I will try it when EVERYONE is asleep.

I'll still be awake and we can play in the monkey lounge.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1021 on: August 10, 2008, 03:00:51 PM »

Not cocaine.  Tegrotol, Dilanton, Clonsopine, Phenobaritol.........

I think 2NJ was suggesting cocaine as the possible cause of the seizure........

I'm sorry....have fallen behind a couple pages....

I meant all of the above...meds for seizures & potential causes of seizure.

Now i am confused.......Cocaine as possible cause. Treatment for seizures include: Tegretol, Dilantin, Klonopin, Phenobarbito........

If Casey had a seizure earlier in the year, I wondered if meds were prescribed.  I also wondered what could have caused the seizure, if she was not prone to them.   I was aware of some meds prescribed for seizure disorder, but not aware of all the possible causes. 

I did not suggest, just was wondering.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: August 10, 2008, 03:02:38 PM »

Found elsewhere:

Sociopaths & Seizures
<snip>
There are stories of people diagnosed as sociopaths who did improve to some degree, with the most ceaseless and diligent help. But since the vast majority of this huge body of people (there are more than three hundred million sociopaths on Earth) cannot get that kind of attention, they turn to abusing those they envy, and often to crime. It is certainly vengeance: "If I can't have any of this, why should you?" This is the real reason sociopaths lash out at strong and kind people. No matter what they say, they know that inside, they are always empty and damaged beyond repair.

Only in neuroscience is there hope for these incomplete people. The key lies in awakening the brain, which is risky because sociopaths are much more prone to seizures than the rest of the population, and that -- an uncontrolled blast of electrical discharge spreading through the brain and causing violent convulsions -- is likely to be the first response from brain pathways that, after years or even decades of silence, are suddenly flooded with impulses.

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:WgzgFlCJbpsJ:wiki.answers.com/Q/It_is_said_that_sociopaths_are_perfectly_happy_with_the_way_they_are_and_aren%27t_bothered_by_their_emptiness_and_lifelessness_but_is_that_really_true_or_is_it_just_that_they_can%27t_express_it+sociopaths%2Bseizures&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: August 10, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »

Cindy also said she retreived Caseys things from the apartment.  We just assumed it was Tony's.  Maybe there WAS another apartment. 

Although Casey did say her things were centralized at Tonys.  This would be so much easier if those POS wouldn't lie so much.

I agree and its not like it just Casey it everyone friends, family, even the police reports have errors that throw you for a loop...UGH
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: August 10, 2008, 03:05:10 PM »

Back to that Chatt guy again..He, Amy and Ricardo lived together and they are the ones across from Sawgrass not Jesse?? Is that right?

Half right.

Yes to the first part, no to across the street from Sawgrass and Jesse.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1025 on: August 10, 2008, 03:06:23 PM »

Something about the 3 911 calls is bothering me.

Call #1....Cindy is just pissed at Casey for"stealing her car?"

Call #2.....Cindy is still pissed about the car.

Call #3....Cindy is now hystercal about Caylee.

My question is do we have the exact times on all 3 911 calls and exactly when did George pick the car up,exactly when did Cindy smell the car?....ok,2 questions Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1026 on: August 10, 2008, 03:08:29 PM »

on Greta last night they said Casey took the gas cans because she didnt want to run out of gas again that the gage was broken..

Well why take both? And how many times has she ran out of gas? Chances are she didnt "abandon"the car then so why this time? 

Do we know when the cell phones went missing, Casey told Lee there are things you can store on the phone not the SIM card..She has to know all calls and text can be traced so why "lose" them unless they have other data on them. Maybe they took a swim when Casey and Jesse went to the beach.

Oh and I said I dont keep my toys cetralized in one room...That was a play on Caseys words but Im sure you knew that..

mistix, Welcome to our humble home!!

Would you like an avatar? I'd be happy to help you with one if you could give me an idea of something you'd like! 
I would love one i like the glitter and blue  so anything works Misit is the initials of all my family so anything works..

OK, give me a few minutes to see what I can find with blue glitter. 

Your choice, mistix!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit5.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit4.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit3.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit2.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit1.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit.gif
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: August 10, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »

Not cocaine.  Tegrotol, Dilanton, Clonsopine, Phenobaritol.........

I think 2NJ was suggesting cocaine as the possible cause of the seizure........

I'm sorry....have fallen behind a couple pages....

I meant all of the above...meds for seizures & potential causes of seizure.

Now i am confused.......Cocaine as possible cause. Treatment for seizures include: Tegretol, Dilantin, Klonopin, Phenobarbito........

Right! 

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1028 on: August 10, 2008, 03:09:04 PM »

Wasn't there something posted about Casey having a seizure at some time in the past? 

Yes, and Jesse took her to the hospital.  All Cindy said was earlier in the year.

Thanks, Carpe & Bearly.....was just thinking about treatment for a seizure, meds & such....not to mention 'cause'.

Cocaine?

I've know of 3 people who have had seizures due to a combination of heavy use of xanax and booze...together...just a thought....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: August 10, 2008, 03:09:43 PM »

Gotta run to the Sonic and  get a large vanilla coke (all the talk of maggots made me thirsty) anybody want anything?  No.  Okl.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: August 10, 2008, 03:10:44 PM »

Did Cindy and Geo. have two cars?  When Casey was using Cindy's for long periods of time, how did Cindy get back and forth to work?

They probably had one for Cindy, one for George, and one to steal.  Or one of her parents carpooled, either by choice or not.

Can, if you want a different avi or want CBB to do her magic on this one, you will not hurt my feelings.  I posted it after the question I asked you and that was, are you the can I always run into in the candles (gratefulness.org)? Then posted it after my question.  I have a beautiful son with autism and I am used to talking in pictures and gestures.
Bearly - there just seems to be so much that hasn't come out about the Anthony's - just everyday things - other friends and contacts, where Geo. works? etc.

I'm perfectly happy with my candle, it just feels right - and I thank you for mentioning and showing it the other day.  It rang my chimes and I immediately thought of Natalee, and her candles.  I don't believe I have seen you there Bearly - I must take more notice.

I'm sure your son is beautiful.  There are so many ways of communicating and learning.  These past months Larry King has done a lot of shows regarding autism and I've watched them all with interest.

My grown up daughter is dyslexic and there are multiple ways of compensating and I fully understand the areas in which parents strive to assist their children to be all they can be.  God bless them all!
Sorry for O/T.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: August 10, 2008, 03:14:43 PM »

Just found this

<snip>
"There's something wrong," Cynthia continues to tell the dispatcher in the second call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

The latter comments contradict what she told Eyewitness News after Casey Anthony's bond hearing on Tuesday.

"There was a bag of pizza for 12 days in a car full of maggots," Casey's mother Cynthia Anthony told reporters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16981004/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: August 10, 2008, 03:18:26 PM »

Found elsewhere:

Sociopaths & Seizures
<snip>
There are stories of people diagnosed as sociopaths who did improve to some degree, with the most ceaseless and diligent help. But since the vast majority of this huge body of people (there are more than three hundred million sociopaths on Earth) cannot get that kind of attention, they turn to abusing those they envy, and often to crime. It is certainly vengeance: "If I can't have any of this, why should you?" This is the real reason sociopaths lash out at strong and kind people. No matter what they say, they know that inside, they are always empty and damaged beyond repair.

Only in neuroscience is there hope for these incomplete people. The key lies in awakening the brain, which is risky because sociopaths are much more prone to seizures than the rest of the population, and that -- an uncontrolled blast of electrical discharge spreading through the brain and causing violent convulsions -- is likely to be the first response from brain pathways that, after years or even decades of silence, are suddenly flooded with impulses.

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:WgzgFlCJbpsJ:wiki.answers.com/Q/It_is_said_that_sociopaths_are_perfectly_happy_with_the_way_they_are_and_aren%27t_bothered_by_their_emptiness_and_lifelessness_but_is_that_really_true_or_is_it_just_that_they_can%27t_express_it+sociopaths%2Bseizures&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Casey kept telling Lee that she 'wasn't level'....you may have just pointed out her short circuit.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: August 10, 2008, 03:20:44 PM »

on Greta last night they said Casey took the gas cans because she didnt want to run out of gas again that the gage was broken..

Well why take both? And how many times has she ran out of gas? Chances are she didnt "abandon"the car then so why this time? 

Do we know when the cell phones went missing, Casey told Lee there are things you can store on the phone not the SIM card..She has to know all calls and text can be traced so why "lose" them unless they have other data on them. Maybe they took a swim when Casey and Jesse went to the beach.

Oh and I said I dont keep my toys cetralized in one room...That was a play on Caseys words but Im sure you knew that..

mistix, Welcome to our humble home!!

Would you like an avatar? I'd be happy to help you with one if you could give me an idea of something you'd like! 
I would love one i like the glitter and blue  so anything works Misit is the initials of all my family so anything works..

OK, give me a few minutes to see what I can find with blue glitter. 

Your choice, mistix!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit5.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit4.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit3.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit2.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit1.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/blueglit.gif

Thanks I love Eeyore so he's my choice! I appreciate thank you!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1034 on: August 10, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »

Who is moving in where??  Caseys facebook/myspace says She hasn't moved in yet, heck I haven't even lived there for the past 9 days, too much drama.  I assumed she was talking about the Anthony house.  Later it seems like she was talking about an apartment and "being just us girls".  Whose apartment??  Do you think Casey had an apartment that Amy was going to move into? 

Sorry, I'm very confused about her living arrangements.

Just my take on things...

She fought with her parents like cats and dogs...

Did not want to do whatever they were telling her to do...

Started shacking up with Tony during the end of May until mid June...

was in the process of getting an apartment with her "friend" that

she ripped off roughly a grand from, Amy Huezinga. (Amy - one that

took a 1 week vacation in Puerto Rico)

So, do you think its possible that they (Casey and Amy) already rented the apartment?  Is it possible its in Amy's name and her and Casey had already put a deposit on one...like maybe at Sawgrass?  Possibly Amy and Casey were there to rent an apartment and Amy signed the card or the lease and it was at that time Casey spied the card from Zenaida.  They must have already rented the apartment because her posts make it sound like in a week they'd be living together. 
That's interesting Kippy
Zenaida said she was going up and down that street looking at apartments.What if somehow Casey and maybe Amy were doing the same....but maybe Casey got Zanaida's name from a different apt.complex....never knowing that Zanaida also went to the Sawgrass apt......following me here?
So then when police DID find a Zanaida at the Sawgrass apartments reg. Casey was probably shocked.Hope I'm making sense...thinking outloud.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1035 on: August 10, 2008, 03:22:08 PM »

AH! Eyore was my fav of the choices! Glad you like it, mistix! 
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: August 10, 2008, 03:28:27 PM »

Who is moving in where??  Caseys facebook/myspace says She hasn't moved in yet, heck I haven't even lived there for the past 9 days, too much drama.  I assumed she was talking about the Anthony house.  Later it seems like she was talking about an apartment and "being just us girls".  Whose apartment??  Do you think Casey had an apartment that Amy was going to move into? 

Sorry, I'm very confused about her living arrangements.

Just my take on things...

She fought with her parents like cats and dogs...

Did not want to do whatever they were telling her to do...

Started shacking up with Tony during the end of May until mid June...

was in the process of getting an apartment with her "friend" that

she ripped off roughly a grand from, Amy Huezinga. (Amy - one that

took a 1 week vacation in Puerto Rico)

So, do you think its possible that they (Casey and Amy) already rented the apartment?  Is it possible its in Amy's name and her and Casey had already put a deposit on one...like maybe at Sawgrass?  Possibly Amy and Casey were there to rent an apartment and Amy signed the card or the lease and it was at that time Casey spied the card from Zenaida.  They must have already rented the apartment because her posts make it sound like in a week they'd be living together. 
That's interesting Kippy
Zenaida said she was going up and down that street looking at apartments.What if somehow Casey and maybe Amy were doing the same....but maybe Casey got Zanaida's name from a different apt.complex....never knowing that Zanaida also went to the Sawgrass apt......following me here?
So then when police DID find a Zanaida at the Sawgrass apartments reg. Casey was probably shocked.Hope I'm making sense...thinking outloud.

Oooohhh Good One!  I'm totally following you.  I wonder what other apartments were for rent in that area?  I'm betting one of them somewhere has Amy and/or Casey's name on a lease.  Wonder if Zanaida told the detectives all the places she went to.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: August 10, 2008, 03:29:44 PM »

Meet Tom Manley
 He was employed as a site manager for Event Imaging Solutions, a Kodak Company in 2001. That would have made Casey about 15 when she worked with him.

http://www.myspace.com/tom1271

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: August 10, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »

How long was Amy living at the Glenwood place? Any how many times was Casey there? If that is the address they found  written in Casey's car and if Amy had been there a while why write  down the address now of all times?
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: August 10, 2008, 03:34:47 PM »

Refresh my memory about Glenwood.  Is that the address she was living with Morales and the other people?

Your avatar is beautiful!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.