May 21, 2024, 01:42:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 208297 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2007, 01:22:13 PM »

The Dutch have kept those people down and they don't even know it.  I also believe that the Dutch who go there to  live are Flunkies from the NL who can't make it there and cane be big fish on that lil hell hole!!

I dont know if I really blame the Dutch as much as the people who stay drunk or stoned 24/7 and live this lifestyle of not really caring whats going on in their community.  The Dutch do seem to take advantage of these idiots, but hey, thats what happens when people bury their head in the sand and dont stand up for themselves.  These people just accept whatever comes their way and dont really care too much about anything or anyone. 

isn't that the truth... they don't protest the fact that these kids have brought this on the island and their tourism industry and yet they found the time to protest Beth???  yes that makes all the sense in the world...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2007, 01:22:35 PM »

Once upon a time I just used the smell test.  If it didn’t stink too bad or move on its own, then WTH……

I’ve grown more cautious with the years.

If there is a loaf of bread thats getting to be close to a week old or so, my girlfriend will examine that bread like she is performing an autopsy.  If she finds on little tiny spot of mold, she will toss the whole loaf out.  I'll just pull the part off with the mold and eat the rest of the piece and she thinks its just the grossest thing and cant even watch Laughing Laughing Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2007, 01:23:36 PM »

The Dutch have kept those people down and they don't even know it.  I also believe that the Dutch who go there to  live are Flunkies from the NL who can't make it there and cane be big fish on that lil hell hole!!

I dont know if I really blame the Dutch as much as the people who stay drunk or stoned 24/7 and live this lifestyle of not really caring whats going on in their community.  The Dutch do seem to take advantage of these idiots, but hey, thats what happens when people bury their head in the sand and dont stand up for themselves.  These people just accept whatever comes their way and dont really care too much about anything or anyone. 

Which is the Cause and which is the Effect???

good question, I think those people were that way before the Dutch came along
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2007, 01:27:43 PM »

isn't that the truth... they don't protest the fact that these kids have brought this on the island and their tourism industry and yet they found the time to protest Beth???  yes that makes all the sense in the world...

I still dont understand how to organizer of that event even managed to get those people of their lazy asses and protest.  Certainly they didnt do it because they were concerned citizens and worried about the treatment of Deepak Kalpoe. 

I can think of only one thing that motivates people on that island and it is money.  Were those protestors paid to stand their with their signs?
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2007, 01:29:28 PM »

Well at least they were in control of their island.  And who brought the drug trade and slave trade?  Was it the Natives, or was it the intruders who decided to take over and exploit the island for all it's worth?  Who is getting rich on the island and who is being treated like second class citizens?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2007, 01:30:20 PM »

Hard to tell.  Deportation seems to be a stabling factor..for the ruling class anyway.  If you 'buck the system' you are sent back to where you came from.  And, by 'buck the system' I am not talking about breaking any laws.  I think in Aruba they have to "go along to get along".

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2007, 01:31:15 PM »

I still dont understand how to organizer of that event even managed to get those people of their lazy asses and protest.  Certainly they didnt do it because they were concerned citizens and worried about the treatment of Deepak Kalpoe. 

I can think of only one thing that motivates people on that island and it is money.  Were those protestors paid to stand their with their signs?

They wanted Beth off the island.  She was bad for business.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2007, 01:31:23 PM »

Cool

I see Robots has changed his avitar and and name joker

JUST KIDDING
Destiny salut

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2007, 01:32:23 PM »

Hard to tell.  Deportation seems to be a stabling factor..for the ruling class anyway.  If you 'buck the system' you are sent back to where you came from.  And, by 'buck the system' I am not talking about breaking any laws.  I think in Aruba they have to "go along to get along".

Who really rules Aruba??????
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2007, 01:34:07 PM »

Is Rob here????  or Robots????? Confused Confused
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2007, 01:34:33 PM »

Well at least they were in control of their island.  And who brought the drug trade and slave trade?  Was it the Natives, or was it the intruders who decided to take over and exploit the island for all it's worth?  Who is getting rich on the island and who is being treated like second class citizens?

I'm pretty sure the Dutch brought the slave trade, but i think the drugs (at least pot and cocaine) has probably been there all along, especially give Aruba's proximity to Venezuala.  I think the mentality of the natives goes back to before the Dutch came along.

But I blame the natives for not fighting for their rights and allowing things to get so out of control on "their" island.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2007, 01:36:44 PM »

They wanted Beth off the island.  She was bad for business.

so then they were still motivated by money rather than the desire to do the right thing and find the truth.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2007, 01:37:39 PM »

the mafia
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2007, 01:37:53 PM »

I'm pretty sure the Dutch brought the slave trade, but i think the drugs (at least pot and cocaine) has probably been there all along, especially give Aruba's proximity to Venezuala.  I think the mentality of the natives goes back to before the Dutch came along.

But I blame the natives for not fighting for their rights and allowing things to get so out of control on "their" island.

Didn't someone post a link here to Aruba's history?
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2007, 01:39:39 PM »

the mafia

They're done for!!!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2007, 01:40:43 PM »

I believe Joran has "a little bit of knowledge" regarding the South....and we all know how a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.....Either that or the schools on Aruba are back a few centuries and he is caught up in Ante-Bellum South thinking....ergo he thought Natalee was a Southern Belle from a Plantation!!!  What an idiot....   Maybe we should send them some updated history books!!!! Confused

I think that it's the island that has a race problem... notice joran keeps trying to place the blame on black security guards, black tourists, etc.   
He just assumed that a white girl would be into this way of thinking... that here in the US it wouldn't be questioned, the media seems to love to crank up the race issue...

The media will crank up the race issue if it's white on black, not the other way around. 

I think Joran's family and education has led him to this belief about people from Alabama and all of the implications he has made toward black people was meant to trap Natalee's family into believing him.  He thinks that is what all southerners do...blame the blacks.  He is wrong about that and Beth knew immediately that he security guards were innocent and said so.
Hi Monkeys
I agree,and isn't this the same that Karin Janssen tried to do with her letter to our State department inquiring about Beth's relationship to Hitler?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2007, 01:42:27 PM »

I don't know about Beth's mother, but Reynolds is an Irish name.  Hitler was Austrian!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2007, 01:45:32 PM »

I don't know about Beth's mother, but Reynolds is an Irish name.  Hitler was Austrian!

The whole Hitler thing is rediculous anyway
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2007, 01:51:49 PM »

another one of Joran's stories from his messed up idea of American history.  I think he learned a little bit of the Civil War and WWII in comic books.... Laughing Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2007, 01:52:37 PM »

The whole Hitler thing is rediculous anyway

If Natalee had worn a T-Shirt that said “My Mom is Hitler’s Sister” WTH difference would it have made in this investigation?  Those people chose to believe Joran’s slams against his victim and chose to ignore the things that incriminate him in any number of crimes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.