May 13, 2024, 11:00:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 461415 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: February 02, 2010, 11:44:11 PM »

Yea Heart, you beat me too it, and they say she clled Teresa and asked her to deal with it, even offering to pay her to babysit......dont know if true one way or the other but it would kind explain all the calls and stuff from Ronald, he knew she didnt wanna keep the kids....WTH
Who are they HH?

Where did that info come from?

Art Harris, but I'm not sure if that's what he meant. He said she (Misty) called Ron's mom that night because she (Misty) was to tired to babysit, and said she would pay her, I didn't understand who would pay who, you know AH.

I guess we'll have to wait for the tapes, I don't trust Art's reporting so much. I'm going to have to watch that part of Nancy again when it comes back on, because I wasn't expecting an actual BOMBSHELL!    so I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have.
I agree Maven, and it was Misty saying that she would pay Teresa if she would take the kids, but I can bet you that Ronald didnt want TN to go get those kids, in my way of thinking he was trying to gain control over Misty again by making her do just what he told her to, this is all so sad!!!!   they all failed her!!

That's the way I understood it, Misty pay TN, but why would Misty have to offer to pay TN to babysit?

Yes, that Misty offered TN money to watch her grandchildren.   I am pretty sure I heard that Misty called Ron to say she didnt want to watch his children that night but Misty called Teresa.    Im trying to recall was it Teresa or Grandma that dropped off the laundry?   I have to look but I want to also revisit the exact times that Misty talked to her brother, Ron & Teresa that night.

Bring on the tapes!   Something tells me since Misty was ratting out her brother it wont be long after she detoxes a bit more that she says anything to get out of the hot mess she is in...I wouldnt be at all surprised that eventually she turns on Ron & points the finger at him and/or her brother for Haleigh's murder (that is a regretful assumption on my part, but I hold little to no hope for a better outcome...sigh).   I think Tommy knows what happened, if not an accessory after the fact, I've always thought that.

In the beginning I had a bit of empathy for Ron but he's proven to be nothing but a scumbucket & now I question what he knows, if nothing else after the fact.   I have always held him responsible for leaving his children with this drugged out young hoochie with little to no brain cells.  Whether he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance/murder or not, the fact is he should have never ever left his children with Misty for five minutes much less longer, certainly not with the knowledge that she partied for 3 days straight!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: February 02, 2010, 11:53:53 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Misty Croslin Jailhouse Audio and Videotapes to Be Released
Aired February 2, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Back to Art Harris, investigative journalist, artharris.com, we now know there are hours and hours of secretly recorded videotape of Misty Croslin, the last who saw Haleigh. You talked to Misty`s father, Misty Croslin`s father, and her sister-in-law. What can you tell me, again, about those tapes? What do we expect to hear?

HARRIS: Well, if you get the tapes that were made today.

GRACE: Right.

HARRIS: . you will hear Misty talking about things like what happened that night. I had never known this from her sister-in-law before, but she says she was so tired from those parties in the last three days that when she came home she did not want to babysit. That she called Ron`s mother and she offered, quote, "to pay her to babysit." And Misty told her sister-in-law, well, I said, OK, if it`s OK with Ron.

Now, remember, he was furious at her. She had just gone off on this three-day revenge romance -- sex, drugs and rock `n` roll. And she didn`t know if he wanted her to babysit. She said it was with OK and so that`s the last we know, Nancy. That`s what you`ll hear on tonight`s tape.

GRACE: So you`re telling me that night she was there and Haleigh went missing she didn`t want to be there? She did not want to babysit?

HARRIS: That`s what she told her sister-in-law who I talked to tonight.

GRACE: You know that adds a lot to the mix, the fact that she did not want the responsibility of these children and now suddenly one of them disappears. That`s something new to us tonight.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/02/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: February 02, 2010, 11:57:23 PM »

Yea Heart, you beat me too it, and they say she clled Teresa and asked her to deal with it, even offering to pay her to babysit......dont know if true one way or the other but it would kind explain all the calls and stuff from Ronald, he knew she didnt wanna keep the kids....WTH
Who are they HH?

Art Harris, but I'm not sure if that's what he meant. He said she (Misty) called Ron's mom that night because she (Misty) was to tired to babysit, and said she would pay her, I didn't understand who would pay who, you know AH.

I guess we'll have to wait for the tapes, I don't trust Art's reporting so much. I'm going to have to watch that part of Nancy again when it comes back on, because I wasn't expecting an actual BOMBSHELL!    so I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have.
I agree Maven, and it was Misty saying that she would pay Teresa if she would take the kids, but I can bet you that Ronald didnt want TN to go get those kids, in my way of thinking he was trying to gain control over Misty again by making her do just what he told her to, this is all so sad!!!!   they all failed her!!

That's the way I understood it, Misty pay TN, but why would Misty have to offer to pay TN to babysit?

Yes, that Misty offered TN money to watch her grandchildren.   I am pretty sure I heard that Misty called Ron to say she didnt want to watch his children that night but Misty called Teresa.    Im trying to recall was it Teresa or Grandma that dropped off the laundry?   I have to look but I want to also revisit the exact times that Misty talked to her brother, Ron & Teresa that night.

Bring on the tapes!   Something tells me since Misty was ratting out her brother it wont be long after she detoxes a bit more that she says anything to get out of the hot mess she is in...I wouldnt be at all surprised that eventually she turns on Ron & points the finger at him and/or her brother for Haleigh's murder (that is a regretful assumption on my part, but I hold little to no hope for a better outcome...sigh).   I think Tommy knows what happened, if not an accessory after the fact, I've always thought that.

In the beginning I had a bit of empathy for Ron but he's proven to be nothing but a scumbucket & now I question what he knows, if nothing else after the fact.   I have always held him responsible for leaving his children with this drugged out young hoochie with little to no brain cells.  Whether he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance/murder or not, the fact is he should have never ever left his children with Misty for five minutes much less longer, certainly not with the knowledge that she partied for 3 days straight!

It was GGM that went over and took laundry...I remember that someone else was with ggm when she went to the home, I could be wrong ont wo folks going.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: February 03, 2010, 12:19:02 AM »

Who are they HH?

It was GGM that went over and took laundry...I remember that someone else was with ggm when she went to the home, I could be wrong ont wo folks going.

Yup. And that "someone else" was never identified or revealed.

But GGM Sykes did say, We went..."

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1304 on: February 03, 2010, 01:28:58 AM »

EXCLUSIVE: Misty Croslin Balked at Babysitting Haleigh!

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned exclusive new details about Misty Croslin’s behaviour the night she reported her boyfriend’s five year old daughter missing from their trailer in Satsuma, Florida almost a year ago—that she had balked at babysitting Haleigh Cummings, and her little brother, JR, complaining she was just too exhausted after a three day binge of drugs and sex with party pals.

“She told me, ‘I didn’t want to even watch the kids that night because I was too tired from partying that weekend,’” her sister in law, Lindsay, told me in an exclusive interview Tuesday night that I broke on CNN HLN’s Nancy Grace Show.

Then, Misty related, Ronald Cummings mother, offered to pay her. “She told me, ‘Teresa (Neves) said, ‘I’ll pay you to watch ‘em.’ But I told her, ‘No, you don’t have to pay me, I’ll watch ‘em.’ Remember that weekend, she and Ronald were fighting after she came back, so she told his mother, ‘No, I’ll go home and watch ‘em if it’s okay with Ronald.’”

I reached Lindsay as she was driving her in-laws home after a visit with Misty and her brother, Tommy, both behind bars in the St. John’s County Jail in St. Augustine. Her ex-husband, Ronald Cummings, a codefendant in the drug trafficking case, is now jailed in Putnam County. All are charged with felony drug trafficking of prescription painkillers and could spend decades behind bars if convicted.

More than five hours of Misty’s intimate family conversations, and phone calls between other defendants, are expected to be released any day now, but the new details we’re reporting from today’s visit may not make this edit.

The night Misty at first refused to babysit Haleigh was Sunday night, Feb. 8, about 30 hours before she reported Haleigh missing. That night, sources close to the case tell me she told police she and Ronald stayed up all night fighting, and overslept. Frantic he might be late dropping Haleigh again after so many tardys, and risk losing custody, Ron Cummings loaded her and Misty into his purple Altima and drove like a bat out of hell, neighbors told me in exclusive interviews, nearly running down other children at the bus stop.

“He was driving like a crazy man,” said Jerry Santos, a neighbor.

After changing Haleigh’s blouse at his grandmother’s, she’d apparently spilled something, they raced to school, where Misty walked Haleigh to class, late, then it was back to the house to crash, sources tell me.

Later in the carpool line, neighbor Jerry Santos and his girlfriend, told police they were within earshot of Misty when she was behind the wheel of the family van, waiting to pick up Haleigh when she got off the school bus. That’s when Santos tells me he and his girlfriend overheard her talking to friends, apparently griping about the poor quality of the previous night’s party drugs, how they were “bad shit,” and that she had no intention of ever using the same source again.

“I couldn’t believe it,” Santos told me.

But what was especially hard to stomach was what Misty did next; she screamed at one of the small boys in the van to be quiet, believed to be JR, then backhanded him in the face. In a separate incident, another mother I interviewed said she was at a Palatka medical clinic and witnessed Misty grabbing a kicking JR and dragging him out the door and to the car, cursing him to behave. Putnam County Sheriff’s investigators and child services never filed a report that she was a danger to the children after speaking with the woman.

Meanwhile, I reported the exclusive new details on CNN HNL’s Nancy Grace Show Tuesday night, including that Misty told her parents she was frightened behind bars, afraid what might happen if she went to prison on the trafficking charges—and that detectives on the Haleigh task force had been grilling her, playing “mind games,” as she put it, trying to leverage the drug charges to pry details about the Haleigh case, even pressuring her to implicate certain unnamed people in the child’s disappearance. Misty has been fingered as the key to solving the cold case, police say.

She maintains she was sleeping that night and doesn’t know what happened to Haleigh, though has offered a bizarre dream she recalls with four men in it that night some experts believe could be real. She’s also flunked a polygraph by Texas Equusearch.

“She says, ‘(police) are in there telling her to say, ‘XYZ person said this, and that person said that,’ but they won’t break her because she doesn’t know nothing,” her father, Hank Croslin told me Tuesday night. “I have my own hunches, but I’d swear on my grandchildren Misty had nothing to do with,’” said Hank Sr.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/03/exclusive-misty-croslin-balked-at-babysitting-haleigh/

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: February 03, 2010, 05:57:20 AM »

Ohhhh, so this is her sister-in-law (Tommy's wife, right?) stating that TN offered to pay Misty...hmmm not sure its to be believed but if that is indeed what took place TN then joins Ron for being totally negligent letting that drug fogged young tart take care of Jr and Haleigh  .   As I may have indicated, I think Tommy is in deep with at the very least a conspiracy to conceal what happened to Haleigh - every day there are a few others I think may be on that list.  This is like the Hatfields & McCoys on crack!   The whole lot of them are pondscum.   I pray every day that Crystal will remain straight & responsible for Jr and her other baby, they are going to need a very stable parent & Jr needs to have a professional child psychologist to help him thru this horror.   I wish her the best & pray for them.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: February 03, 2010, 07:48:38 AM »

And why in the world would you leave kids with a person that didn't want to watch your kids? Normal people wouldn't leave their kids with someone like that 

This is all so sad.    I agree with HH - they all failed Haleigh.
I realize hindsight is always 20/20 - but I can't understand why TN didn't insist on taking the children that night - knowing that Misty didn't want to watch them  -  and knowing that Misty was nothing but a young punk druggie ho.   No way would someone like that watch my grandchildren.   They all make me sick.   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: February 03, 2010, 08:22:46 AM »

This part snipped from Art Harris..

The night Misty at first refused to babysit Haleigh was Sunday night, Feb. 8, about 30 hours before she reported Haleigh missing. That night, sources close to the case tell me she told police she and Ronald stayed up all night fighting, and overslept. Frantic he might be late dropping Haleigh again after so many tardys, and risk losing custody, Ron Cummings loaded her and Misty into his purple Altima and drove like a bat out of hell, neighbors told me in exclusive interviews, nearly running down other children at the bus stop.

Where was JR..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1308 on: February 03, 2010, 09:16:11 AM »

Ohhhh, so this is her sister-in-law (Tommy's wife, right?) stating that TN offered to pay Misty...hmmm not sure its to be believed but if that is indeed what took place TN then joins Ron for being totally negligent letting that drug fogged young tart take care of Jr and Haleigh  .   As I may have indicated, I think Tommy is in deep with at the very least a conspiracy to conceal what happened to Haleigh - every day there are a few others I think may be on that list.  This is like the Hatfields & McCoys on crack!   The whole lot of them are pondscum.   I pray every day that Crystal will remain straight & responsible for Jr and her other baby, they are going to need a very stable parent & Jr needs to have a professional child psychologist to help him thru this horror.   I wish her the best & pray for them.

I agree, and find it odd that when Ron moved from the MH, he went to GGMS and not his mom and also after Ron went to jail, TN wanted GGMS to have custody, as a grandmother I would have stepped up to the plate, but I do think TN was negligent also in letting that "hoochie" watch her grandbabies being that she knew about the 3 day drug/sex binge. I also pray for Crystal to stay straight for the sake of the kids, and at least feel a tad bit better that even when she didn't have custody of Jr this summer she took Ron to court to make sure Jr was in counseling, that is a positive step because IMO there is no telling what he has been subjected too.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1309 on: February 03, 2010, 09:19:55 AM »

This part snipped from Art Harris..

Where was JR..

Probably the same place he was during the road rage incident with Charles Jones.....in the truck

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1310 on: February 03, 2010, 09:22:58 AM »

Who are they HH?

Yup. And that "someone else" was never identified or revealed.

But GGM Sykes did say, We went..."

I thought it was aunt Eliza(Elisha) that was disclosed MUCH later of course so who knows for sure

[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: February 03, 2010, 09:30:04 AM »

Misty is scared per father Hank Croslin per AH

Police are dangling names in front of her.
I'll bet she is scared, and I'll also bet she isn't going to snitch on any of the people being dangled in front of her.

I actually think she will snitch if it will help her. She always said she was afraid of going to jail.

Time will tell.

I agree Brandi - she's the most easily influenced, and I think she will spill her guts.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: February 03, 2010, 09:32:00 AM »

And why in the world would you leave kids with a person that didn't want to watch your kids? Normal people wouldn't leave their kids with someone like that 

And why in the world has Ronald never mentioned that?  Or Teresa for that matter?  Why did they both stand behind Misty knowing she didn't even want to be there in the first place - and therefore likely proceeded to party that night anyway.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1313 on: February 03, 2010, 09:32:30 AM »

Then, Misty related, Ronald Cummings mother, offered to pay her. “She told me, ‘Teresa (Neves) said, ‘I’ll pay you to watch ‘em.’ But I told her, ‘No, you don’t have to pay me, I’ll watch ‘em.’ Remember that weekend, she and Ronald were fighting after she came back, so she told his mother, ‘No, I’ll go home and watch ‘em if it’s okay with Ronald.’”    Well I guess it was all right with Ronald that she watched the kids 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1314 on: February 03, 2010, 09:34:34 AM »

And why in the world has Ronald never mentioned that?  Or Teresa for that matter?  Why did they both stand behind Misty knowing she didn't even want to be there in the first place - and therefore likely proceeded to party that night anyway.

Also, didin't Ron tell the judge in the original custody trial that his mom, and GGMS and that whacked out sister were going to help him with the kids???? I can't recall one time when TN has actually done this from what we have seen the last yr, anyone else notice her keeping JR while Ron and Misty were out doing "whatever"

[
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1315 on: February 03, 2010, 09:34:44 AM »

Good evening!  I don't post very often but thought you might want this.  It seems like Haleigh has made the top 10!  God bless Haleigh.  Night All!

http://www.fbi.gov/contactus.htm

From this FBI page, scroll down to the "Wanted by FBI", then scroll down to see Haleigh!

Thannk you, Spydee. You should post more often!

Here's what you see when you go to that link:

Hi just me again.  Is it just me or is the last sentence on the poster - well uhmmm interesting.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1316 on: February 03, 2010, 09:38:28 AM »

Guilt! That is why at a minimum Ron should be charged with negligence IMO

[
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: February 03, 2010, 09:46:39 AM »

Then, Misty related, Ronald Cummings mother, offered to pay her. “She told me, ‘Teresa (Neves) said, ‘I’ll pay you to watch ‘em.’ But I told her, ‘No, you don’t have to pay me, I’ll watch ‘em.’ Remember that weekend, she and Ronald were fighting after she came back, so she told his mother, ‘No, I’ll go home and watch ‘em if it’s okay with Ronald.’”    Well I guess it was all right with Ronald that she watched the kids 

I find this very interesting.

Misty comes home on Sunday after her drugs and thugs weekend.  She and Ronald fight.  Next morning they take Haleigh to school, come back home and sleep.

Then Misty leaves again at some point and goes................where??????  Calls or goes to Teresa's and has discussion of "I'll go home and watch 'em if it's ok with Ronald."

Tells me they didn't kiss and make up after her 3 day binge, and she left the MH.  Where did she go, and was she already high as a kite by the time Ronald went to work?  Did she make plans with whomever she went to that day - to party that night?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: February 03, 2010, 09:48:09 AM »

Also, didin't Ron tell the judge in the original custody trial that his mom, and GGMS and that whacked out sister were going to help him with the kids???? I can't recall one time when TN has actually done this from what we have seen the last yr, anyone else notice her keeping JR while Ron and Misty were out doing "whatever"

I agree - for some reason Teresa never really seemed to be in the picture when it came to care giving of those two kids.

I wonder why?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: February 03, 2010, 09:50:37 AM »

Guilt! That is why at a minimum Ron should be charged with negligence IMO

Oh definitely.  I've always felt Ron was a POS father, who never took the well being of his kids into consideration.

But I'm kind of thinking the hiding of this information (IF it's true) has more to it than just guilt.  There was that visit to the MH that night by either Teresa or grandma.  I wonder what they really saw or did when they got there?

Here's an off the wall thought.

The lack of care giving, and the potential hiding of facts by Teresa..................could she have been one of the drug circle?  Could she be an addict?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.