May 14, 2024, 03:27:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 461518 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: February 03, 2010, 01:23:56 PM »

I'm sure you all have probably already thought and posted about all of my questions today, and so I apologize for trying to play catch up.

One last question and then I promise I'll refrain from further hijacking this thread.  Embarassed

How old are Lindsy and Tommy's kids?

I don't know the exact ages of their three boys, but a picture of them is on Lindsy's myspace page, located here: http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: February 03, 2010, 01:24:14 PM »

Grama,

Thank you also for the clarification on Tyler vs Green.  I follow as closely as I can, but sometimes get the details confused. 

Your welcome, Jen!  I am just as guilty at times ... there is OH SO MUCH to remember and it is very easy to mix up ... but when the PROFESSIONALS CAN'T get it straight ...  I don't feel too bad.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: February 03, 2010, 01:24:34 PM »

Yes, Jen! It was reported a long time ago that this "fight" between Ronald and Misty was because she wanted to babysit someone else's kids that night, and Ronald told her no. That's how I remember it.

And Heart .. EXCELLENT questions you raise. Consider the source of this "news": Lindsy. Just who is she trying to help with this revelation to Art Harris. And as you stated, Heart .. she is the one who reportedly stated that Tommy is not a criminal, just an addict. (Great judgment, huh?)

And consider the source of the article, Art Harris. He often reports things in a confusing way, either because he does not truly understand them or he misunderstands them.

As to the discussion of TN taking care of the kids in the past, I have quite a few pictures of her with the kids and it is possible she was watching them, not just visiting. She did work a full time job, to my knowledge and Ronald worked nights, so it probably was very difficult for her to be able to babysit Ronald's kids at night while he was working.

JMO.

That's a good point Brandi.  I have seen some of those pictures also, and she could very well have been watching the kids.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: February 03, 2010, 01:28:08 PM »

I'm sure you all have probably already thought and posted about all of my questions today, and so I apologize for trying to play catch up.

One last question and then I promise I'll refrain from further hijacking this thread.  Embarassed

How old are Lindsy and Tommy's kids?

I don't know the exact ages of their three boys, but a picture of them is on Lindsy's myspace page, located here: http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin

Thank you Brandi.  The one on the right IMO would definitely be old enough to be able to recount events that happen.  So not likely then that he could have been hauled around with Ron's kids also by Misty to go partying that night - and no one would know about it afterward.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1364 on: February 03, 2010, 01:29:34 PM »

My memory is hazy on this - but didn't we hear early on something about Misty having wanted to do the baby sitting somewhere else that night?
It was reported by AH, Cobra, etc.  that Lindsey/Tommy or one or more of the Croslin's wanted Misty to babysit for them on that Monday night Feb. 9th.

So was AH's report correct then?

Is AH's report correct now?

Are both of AH's report correct?

If Lindsy did relay this info to AH is she trying to be helpful?

And if Lindsy is trying to be helpful,  who is it she is trying to help?
Tommy? Misty? HaLeigh?

Lindsy says Tommy is no criminal.  Is Lindsy aware of Tommy stealing from the blind man? Breaking in and stealing from the neighbors?
Has Lindsy turned a blind eye to what her husband and her in-laws are all about?

Does Lindsy know who moved the van the night of Feb 9?
Is this why Chelsea and Timmy moved the hell away from these folks?

Yes, Jen! It was reported a long time ago that this "fight" between Ronald and Misty was because she wanted to babysit someone else's kids that night, and Ronald told her no. That's how I remember it.

And Heart .. EXCELLENT questions you raise. Consider the source of this "news": Lindsy. Just who is she trying to help with this revelation to Art Harris. And as you stated, Heart .. she is the one who reportedly stated that Tommy is not a criminal, just an addict. (Great judgment, huh?)

And consider the source of the article, Art Harris. He often reports things in a confusing way, either because he does not truly understand them or he misunderstands them.

As to the discussion of TN taking care of the kids in the past, I have quite a few pictures of her with the kids and it is possible she was watching them, not just visiting. She did work a full time job, to my knowledge and Ronald worked nights, so it probably was very difficult for her to be able to babysit Ronald's kids at night while he was working.

JMO.

TN hasn't worked in quite a while (accorrding to several sources in PC) , she USED to be a dispatcher or clerk in Aluchua (sp) County, but is waiting on proceeds from a lawsuit from a wreck she was inlvoved in. I think it's possible those pics are just family visite etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: February 03, 2010, 01:33:05 PM »

JMO.

That's a good point Brandi.  I have seen some of those pictures also, and she could very well have been watching the kids.
I tend to follow Brandi's thoughts on this as well.  If she worked night shift ... hard to have little one's to look after. Day shift would have been out, plus Ron had Misty at his home - whether she was considered a BABYSITTER ... or a LIVE IN GIRLFRIEND .... regardless ... I believe she was there also to LOOK AFTER THE KIDS.  Furthermore, we don't know the distance from her home to commute to be able and available.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: February 03, 2010, 01:35:01 PM »

My memory is hazy on this - but didn't we hear early on something about Misty having wanted to do the baby sitting somewhere else that night?
It was reported by AH, Cobra, etc.  that Lindsey/Tommy or one or more of the Croslin's wanted Misty to babysit for them on that Monday night Feb. 9th.

Tommy? Misty? HaLeigh?

Lindsy says Tommy is no criminal.  Is Lindsy aware of Tommy stealing from the blind man? Breaking in and stealing from the neighbors?
Has Lindsy turned a blind eye to what her husband and her in-laws are all about?

JMO.

TN hasn't worked in quite a while (accorrding to several sources in PC) , she USED to be a dispatcher or clerk in Aluchua (sp) County, but is waiting on proceeds from a lawsuit from a wreck she was inlvoved in. I think it's possible those pics are just family visite etc.

I believe she was working up until the night Haleigh disappeared. That is the time frame I was talking about.

If I am wrong about that, please let me know.

Thanks.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1367 on: February 03, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »

Tommy? Misty? HaLeigh?

JMO.

I believe she was working up until the night Haleigh disappeared. That is the time frame I was talking about.

If I am wrong about that, please let me know.

Thanks.

I was told she hadn't worked since the accident....I'll try to re-find that info. They mentioned it to me because they couldn't believe she showed up in her Shrf DPT jacket and hadn't worked there in a long time.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: February 03, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »

I don't post often, but do keep up with the various forums here. I don't know if I am placing this in the right area but... On one of the threads on NG blog a commenter wrote that RC was working with the cops as undercover. Never heard that before and sorry don't have the exact page.
Also was just wondering if this had been covered. Unfortunately I know about this because of incidents with 2 of my grandchildren. Could Misty have maybe given the children something to make them sleep so that she could go out or go babysit for her brother? And it went horribly wrong? Maybe the brother went to check and found Haleigh dead. Could that be why the screaming reported at the brothers home. Then he sends Misty back home so it can look like an abduction? And there drug business will be safe.  My daughters babysitter use to give the kids a shot of "jack" in their bottles to help them sleep so that she could do her drinking and meth.  Needless to say the the kids are no longer in the home, so at least they are safe.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1369 on: February 03, 2010, 01:50:00 PM »

JMO.

I tend to follow Brandi's thoughts on this as well.  If she worked night shift ... hard to have little one's to look after. Day shift would have been out, plus Ron had Misty at his home - whether she was considered a BABYSITTER ... or a LIVE IN GIRLFRIEND .... regardless ... I believe she was there also to LOOK AFTER THE KIDS.  Furthermore, we don't know the distance from her home to commute to be able and available.

From the Greta interview, it couldn't be far because she arrived in 12 minutes aftr being called IIRC...she told how far it was and I''ll double check, but thought it was no more than 20 miles.

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: February 03, 2010, 01:51:50 PM »

In My Opinion ~  ALL OF THE PLAYERS in this case should stay off of NG, speak to Art Harris, TJ Hart, etc..News Reporters.

As each time they tell something it is portrayed differently.  If they have info, comments or anything to help find HaLeigh,

why not speak their words DIRECTLY TO PCSO.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1371 on: February 03, 2010, 01:52:16 PM »

I don't post often, but do keep up with the various forums here. I don't know if I am placing this in the right area but... On one of the threads on NG blog a commenter wrote that RC was working with the cops as undercover. Never heard that before and sorry don't have the exact page.
Also was just wondering if this had been covered. Unfortunately I know about this because of incidents with 2 of my grandchildren. Could Misty have maybe given the children something to make them sleep so that she could go out or go babysit for her brother? And it went horribly wrong? Maybe the brother went to check and found Haleigh dead. Could that be why the screaming reported at the brothers home. Then he sends Misty back home so it can look like an abduction? And there drug business will be safe.  My daughters babysitter use to give the kids a shot of "jack" in their bottles to help them sleep so that she could do her drinking and meth.  Needless to say the the kids are no longer in the home, so at least they are safe.

Very possible....if she wanted to party, I could see her giving them something to sleep....

Sorry to hear about your grandkids getting "jack" in their bottles, what a POS to do that to babies!!!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1372 on: February 03, 2010, 01:53:14 PM »

I'm glad the kids are safe  an angelic monkey I have thought all along that somehow, whether intentionally or not, Haleigh passed away from drugs. I'm leaning more to she was given something to sleep and her little heart couldn't take it. Though I also lean towards Haleigh getting in the middle of a fight between Ron and Misty. Though with all the drugs floating around I believe it was drugs. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: February 03, 2010, 01:54:22 PM »

Hi Lenie. Nice to see you post.

It was rumored early on in this case that Ronald may be an "informant" thus explaining why he seemed to skate through so many criminal charges in his past. That was vehemently denied. But who knows?!

I am glad to hear that those kids are no longer in the home where they were being abused with alcohol. Just horrible! Makes me wonder just how many crazies out there have done the same to kids. Gives me the willies thinking about it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1374 on: February 03, 2010, 01:54:22 PM »

In My Opinion ~  ALL OF THE PLAYERS in this case should stay off of NG, speak to Art Harris, TJ Hart, etc..News Reporters.

As each time they tell something it is portrayed differently.  If they have info, comments or anything to help find HaLeigh,

Thank-you, and that also goes for others like Tammi Smith, Joy Wray, etc.... Shut up already
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: February 03, 2010, 01:57:32 PM »

I agree, Grama!

But they would not be compensated ($) by just speaking to PCSO, would they?

Priorities seem to be out of whack everywhere in this case.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: February 03, 2010, 02:01:08 PM »

That's right, Misty wanted to babysit Tommy's kids, and Ron wouldn't let her, that's how I remember that.

From Art Harris.com posted on Sunday, September 13th, 2009 at 1:15 am

Indeed, there was considerable friction between the couple, friends and sources close to the case tell me, with the couple quarreling on the phone when Ronald called Misty from work at PDM Bridge at 8:30 p.m. Monday night. The source of that rift was that Misty wanted to babysit for a family member and Ronald was apparently against her going out again, according to my sources close to the case.

He was unable to reach her again until after 3 a.m., those sources tell me phone records show, when he exploded upon learning Haleigh was missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/13/exclusive-misty-cummings-shocks-parent-at-bus-stop/#more-2843

THANKS HEART FOR THIS!!!!

Now doesn't the above post just put the icing on the cake.  Misty wanted to go and babysitt her brother's kids that night, but yet she supposedly told TN that she didn't want to babysit ...assuming it meant HaLeigh and Ron Jr. 

WTH???

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1377 on: February 03, 2010, 02:02:21 PM »

Ok, I found it, TN hadn't worked since Sept 08, she's waiting to collect a $50,000.00 ins settlement, heard she and GGMS are fond of suing.

Seems like when we originally searched records AGES ago that there was one for GGMS suing Walmart......anyone else remember that

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1378 on: February 03, 2010, 02:05:31 PM »

That's right, Misty wanted to babysit Tommy's kids, and Ron wouldn't let her, that's how I remember that.

From Art Harris.com posted on Sunday, September 13th, 2009 at 1:15 am

Indeed, there was considerable friction between the couple, friends and sources close to the case tell me, with the couple quarreling on the phone when Ronald called Misty from work at PDM Bridge at 8:30 p.m. Monday night. The source of that rift was that Misty wanted to babysit for a family member and Ronald was apparently against her going out again, according to my sources close to the case.

He was unable to reach her again until after 3 a.m., those sources tell me phone records show, when he exploded upon learning Haleigh was missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/13/exclusive-misty-cummings-shocks-parent-at-bus-stop/#more-2843

THANKS HEART FOR THIS!!!!

Now doesn't the above post just put the icing on the cake.  Misty wanted to go and babysitt her brother's kids that night, but yet she supposedly told TN that she didn't want to babysit ...assuming it meant HaLeigh and Ron Jr. 

WTH???

I wonder if that was just what she was telling RC, and she really wanted to go out and party...who knows anymore, this case has more weaves than Crystal Cummings hair

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: February 03, 2010, 02:05:46 PM »

I agree, Grama!

But they would not be compensated ($) by just speaking to PCSO, would they?

Priorities seem to be out of whack everywhere in this case.

OH My Brandi  .... so a little ablibbing ... adds a little more $$$$ to the pot.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.