May 13, 2024, 02:35:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #29 1/21/10 - 2/4/10  (Read 461354 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #460 on: January 23, 2010, 11:47:34 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123617
Haleigh Cummings Update: What is Going On?
Posted on January 23rd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed
Read 270 times.
Thanks Trimm
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: January 23, 2010, 01:45:13 PM »

Marie Johns Griffis
Nothing he has done makes any sense but he is dabbling in something he needs to leave alone, maybe he is thinking Putnam Co. will make his charges disappear and is using this as a tactic to gain leverage, this is just my opinion. I spent alot of time watching him while we were in Putnam and I can tell u his code name suits him well, he is a slithering snake.
6 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/levi.page?v=feed&story_fbid=267562748907
from same link above...
Levi Page
Marie, I'm glad Junior is with you and Crystal. I wonder if Teresea is involved in drug trafficking? I've been hearing rumblings.

I'm not bashing Cobra, but I don't exactly understand his motives, he doesn't want them bailed out, but he is going to help them???

Doesn't make sense.

ps is that a picture of levi because if it is i did not picture him to look like that at all

IDK but a Joy Wray from Orlando, Fl. commented on the same page.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: January 23, 2010, 01:55:46 PM »

not sure if these links have been posted,thought i would add them

AUDIO: William “Cobra” Staubs, opens in your media player

http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2010-01-22_Cobra_talks_bail_for_Misty_Tommy.mp3

Sheffield was to pick up her son Friday afternoon
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22315918/detail.html

Haleigh's mom regains custody of girl's brother
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/01/23/news/news01.txt

Video cummings groslin in court
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151021&provider=rss

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: January 23, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »

Read 270 times.
Thanks Trimm

From the comments section of the article:

"TJ Hart said,
in January 23rd, 2010 at 1:40 pm

An inmate search of the various county jails holding the 5 suspects in the Putnam County drug sting indicates are a still resting uncomfortably at their respective “Gray Bar Inns” as of Saturday morning.

It appears that the announcement released Friday from an alleged group attempting raise and post bail for Misty and Tommy was a PR trial balloon to gauge public opinion.

I think whoever this supposed group is got the message: Releasing any one of these suspects is NOT in the best interest finding Haleigh!

LE worked hard to put this together in order to make these arrests stick with substantial bond amounts. It would be unforgiveable to see those efforts undermined at this point.

TJ Hart"

So it sounds like they are NOT being bonded out.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: January 23, 2010, 02:10:55 PM »

This is what she will look like in 3 months?

I believe in miracles!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: January 23, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »

Isn't Donna Brock married?  Children?  If so, has anyone seen where her family has said anything?  I didn't check anywhere yet cause I gotta go to work.  Just wondering.  Thanks Monkeys and good mornin.
I thought she was married, and had kids.

She either is or was married to Bradley.  Here is Bradley's myspace but he hasn't logged in in a long time:

http://www.myspace.com/bradleyabrock
do we know if her maiden name was Press?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: January 23, 2010, 02:17:42 PM »

That was interesting, Ron said, I am always going to believe my daughter is alive until they find her.   

Couldn't they find her alive?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: January 23, 2010, 02:25:12 PM »

i am really curious...am i the only person that thinks that ron knows something about haleigh being missing or even had something to do with it..i mean with everyone on drugs and selling drugs..they could have screwed someone over and they got haleigh..i just believe they both know something..and they should start looking at ron as a suspect..maybe if they come down on him whether he did it or knows something or not..the cops can ay least make him think that they suspect him..i mean really do what you got to do..to get some answers..

I just don't think he knows.

He seems to get people angry regularly.  How could he choose who?  He is responsible for the choices he made--he chose an irresponsible teenager who came off of a three day drug and sex binge.  Or did she come off of it?  Have we ever seen her where you could with certainty say she was not messed up?  She seems to spend her whole life trolling for drugs.  Did she take Haleigh on a nightly troll?  She must be a hurting pup right now.  Hopefully they will be able to handle any seizures that may come.

I believe in miracles!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 23, 2010, 02:31:48 PM »

Read 270 times.
Thanks Trimm

"TJ Hart said,

An inmate search of the various county jails holding the 5 suspects in the Putnam County drug sting indicates are a still resting uncomfortably at their respective “Gray Bar Inns” as of Saturday morning.

It appears that the announcement released Friday from an alleged group attempting raise and post bail for Misty and Tommy was a PR trial balloon to gauge public opinion.

I think whoever this supposed group is got the message: Releasing any one of these suspects is NOT in the best interest finding Haleigh!

LE worked hard to put this together in order to make these arrests stick with substantial bond amounts. It would be unforgiveable to see those efforts undermined at this point.

TJ Hart"

hhhhm marie made a comment i think on levi's facebook page that the group was working with or for misty's atty...
 if you don't already know what 99.999999% of the public think of her then.....
why would the atty do that?
makes sense if you wanted to do like a test run to get the feel of a sympathy level for an upcoming trial... wasn't the bond supposed to be just for misty and tommy? if so then why test the publics sympathy? did they confess to an accident that was their fault? (to the lawyer i mean not to the cops obviously)... these dirt bags are already working a defense before charges are even brought i think... hopefully charges for  haleigh are right around the corner
seems unnecessary to me though... unless you had reason to believe there is some new development... the cops did say that all evidence and personal belonging on the 5 arrested had been taken to be analyzed... they usually don't do that with drugs because even if they were fake i believe it is still the same charge... we had a guy up here that was selling macademia nuts as crack and charges stuck it made all the papers also because there was an identity mix up between 2 people with the same name and date of birth and a local hockey coach got all his warrants and summons and stuff in the mail there was even one time where the coaches wife almost left him because of a child support case that belonged to the nut dealer funny story you guys should look it up it was in framingham mass..
anyways my point is it seems like a lot of effort just to find out how te public would respond it's a no brainer... unless you are about to go to trial on something more public sensitive... either that or and it makes me sick to say this but it is seeming more possible...
that you plan to cry entrapment and have as proof that you could never have a fair drug trial because the public is so biased against these poor victims of entrapment
i really frickin hope they didn't half ass this investigation and if it was entrapment i hope the le covered their tracks well
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: January 23, 2010, 02:36:26 PM »

i wasnt sure, how the bonding out of jail process worked
found this link, and im still not to sure
it seems to matter if it is a cash bond or a surety bond
FAQs
http://www.floridabailbonds.com/faq.html

are there any theories, about what D Brock was doing in this mess
is she a drug user/dealer too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: January 23, 2010, 02:45:43 PM »

That was interesting, Ron said, I am always going to believe my daughter is alive until they find her.   

Couldn't they find her alive?

yup and it sounded like he thought that was a sentence that was sound good... like a really bad actor that was supposed to step into a role he knows nothing about... like he was saying to him self this is something i am supposed to say if i was in this situation...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: January 23, 2010, 02:46:31 PM »

Read 270 times.
Thanks Trimm

"TJ Hart said,

TJ Hart"

hhhhm marie made a comment i think on levi's facebook page that the group was working with or for misty's atty...
makes sense if you wanted to do like a test run to get the feel of a sympathy level for an upcoming trial... wasn't the bond supposed to be just for misty and tommy? if so then why test the publics sympathy? did they confess to an accident that was their fault? (to the lawyer i mean not to the cops obviously)... these dirt bags are already working a defense before charges are even brought i think... hopefully charges for  haleigh are right around the corner
seems unnecessary to me though... unless you had reason to believe there is some new development... the cops did say that all evidence and personal belonging on the 5 arrested had been taken to be analyzed... they usually don't do that with drugs because even if they were fake i believe it is still the same charge... we had a guy up here that was selling macademia nuts as crack and charges stuck it made all the papers also because there was an identity mix up between 2 people with the same name and date of birth and a local hockey coach got all his warrants and summons and stuff in the mail there was even one time where the coaches wife almost left him because of a child support case that belonged to the nut dealer funny story you guys should look it up it was in framingham mass..
anyways my point is it seems like a lot of effort just to find out how te public would respond it's a no brainer... unless you are about to go to trial on something more public sensitive... either that or and it makes me sick to say this but it is seeming more possible...
that you plan to cry entrapment and have as proof that you could never have a fair drug trial because the public is so biased against these poor victims of entrapment
i really frickin hope they didn't half ass this investigation and if it was entrapment i hope the le covered their tracks well

Personally, I think they just simply changed their minds after reading/hearing about the public's reaction. (I don't think it was a test-anything.)

JMO.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: January 23, 2010, 03:25:55 PM »

brandi i don't think it was ever real to begin with..... what kind of group could it have been? and for what reason? not fame because no name was announced... not some weird organization like pro dad custody people or poor little girl gone bad or i guess what i am trying to say is te story whether true or not was only in regards to misty and tommy... why those 2?
misty did call tommy that night and tommy supposedly went there to check on them maybe that was another half truth maybe he went there after IT happened to help misty maybe the to check on them story was bs to help provide an alibi if he was seen
also i saw the vid of the neighbor an older guy named poppin... his house was really close to theirs and he said he was surprised he didn't hear anything and that was early on.... if tommy was pounding on the door wouldn't the neighbor have noticed?
i believe the pr baloon theory and i am scared as to why her lawyer did it
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: January 23, 2010, 03:38:10 PM »

Actually, everything Ronald and Misty said after HaLeigh came up missing sounded crazy and unreal, Ronald said one time...I'd give my life for my childs life back,  How did he know that HaLeighs life was gone....and then at one point during the 911 call before anything had been established about where she was, he said, if I find out who took my child before yall do Im gonna kill him.....no one knew at that time whether she had been taken or not........they are all liars and I hope they will break at some point and tell the truth about where HaLeigh is now and what happened to her.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 23, 2010, 04:00:53 PM »

Read 270 times.
Thanks Trimm

"TJ Hart said,

TJ Hart"

Maybe he did it to see if he should take her case or not.

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: January 23, 2010, 05:21:23 PM »

http://multimedia.jacksonville.com/WMV/pdfs/Cummings_%20Croslin_Brock_%20Sykes_Warrants.pdf             
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: January 23, 2010, 05:25:06 PM »

Thanks! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: January 23, 2010, 05:31:10 PM »

Read 270 times.
Thanks Trimm

"TJ Hart said,

TJ Hart"

Maybe he did it to see if he should take her case or not.

Personally when I read that yesterday, my first thought was and still is Cobra is making chit up again.  And what person, group in their right mind would want to use Cobra as their spokes person.      Cobra shoveling more chit our way. 

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: January 23, 2010, 05:56:03 PM »

Cobra has enough issues to deal with, he needs to just shut up    I'm still trying to make sense of Donna and her involvement with drugs. Did she have a drug problem before meeting Misty, or did she get involved with all this after she met her? I read somewhere she worked/or still works for a dentist, and she arranged some dental work for Misty. It just seems odd for a woman her age to get mixed up with the likes of Misty and Ron. One thing to befriend Misty to try to get info, a whole other issue her involvement with trafficking drugs with them. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 23, 2010, 06:10:37 PM »

Cobra has enough issues to deal with, he needs to just shut up    I'm still trying to make sense of Donna and her involvement with drugs. Did she have a drug problem before meeting Misty, or did she get involved with all this after she met her? I read somewhere she worked/or still works for a dentist, and she arranged some dental work for Misty. It just seems odd for a woman her age to get mixed up with the likes of Misty and Ron. One thing to befriend Misty to try to get info, a whole other issue her involvement with trafficking drugs with them. 

I though it was odd when I seen the pic of them in the booking room. I was like whats wrong with this picture.. We have here young druggie and drug dealors ( Misty and Tommy)with a granny (Brock).- now or has been drug dealor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.