May 14, 2024, 08:52:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 - 3/7/08  (Read 316648 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: March 07, 2008, 05:46:56 PM »

Well Patrick probably will be arrested. Arrest someone for a verbal threat but not for confessing to having a young woman who was most likely in a coma thrown into the ocean.

Sounds about right.

I'd have to say Patrick stopped just short of a threat.  A threat is stating the intent to do something such as "I am going to kill you and I have the ways and means to do so, etc."  Just stating that something COULD happen is merely a cautionary and short of a threat.

But besides that, Aruba claims Joran only bought Natalee a drink and left her on the beach so perhaps that's what Patrick meant might happen to Poncho, lol!

I mean otherwise, Joran would have been in jail long ago, right?  So what possible threat could Patrick be making saying the same thing could happen to his buddy Poncho?

Besides, it's legal in Aruba to declare anybody as dead any citizen wants to so maybe Poncho looks sort of sick or dead to Patrick.  In that case, it would be perfectly legal for Patrick to dispose of him and only be charged with disposal of a corpse, a misdemeanor with very little jail time.

Or Patrick can always claim the "I am a Tremendous Liar" excuse.

When they allow all these things and more for Joran, they open them up to everybody.  Patrick might have even been smoking pot at the time he made the call, meaning all responsibility goes out the window and he is allowed to say or do anything.

Aruba has opened itself up to more ridicule with their handling of this case than even they can imagine.  If they think the press has been harsh so far, they haven't seen anything yet if they keep up this duel legality business.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: March 07, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »

this poentje person doesn't bother me very much.

but that sbs6 has had a certified translator confirm the revu-translation.
that means the revu-transcript is correct.

patrick really has to explain his statements now.

or patrick was trying to impress poentje.
and lied about everything.

in the revu-transcript poentje is also quoted saying that what patrick was smoking wasn't drugs.
and there were a lot of profanities to make patrick feel comfortable so he would talk.

deja-vu.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 07, 2008, 05:50:24 PM »

Well Patrick probably will be arrested. Arrest someone for a verbal threat but not for confessing to having a young woman who was most likely in a coma thrown into the ocean.

Sounds about right.

I'd have to say Patrick stopped just short of a threat.  A threat is stating the intent to do something such as "I am going to kill you and I have the ways and means to do so, etc."  Just stating that something COULD happen is merely a cautionary and short of a threat.

But besides that, Aruba claims Joran only bought Natalee a drink and left her on the beach so perhaps that's what Patrick meant might happen to Poncho, lol!

I mean otherwise, Joran would have been in jail long ago, right?  So what possible threat could Patrick be making saying the same thing could happen to his buddy Poncho?

Besides, it's legal in Aruba to declare anybody as dead any citizen wants to so maybe Poncho looks sort of sick or dead to Patrick.  In that case, it would be perfectly legal for Patrick to dispose of him and only be charged with disposal of a corpse, a misdemeanor with very little jail time.

Or Patrick can always claim the "I am a Tremendous Liar" excuse.

When they allow all these things and more for Joran, they open them up to everybody.  Patrick might have even been smoking pot at the time he made the call, meaning all responsibility goes out the window and he is allowed to say or do anything.

Aruba has opened itself up to more ridicule with their handling of this case than even they can imagine.  If they think the press has been harsh so far, they haven't seen anything yet if they keep up this duel legality business.

i like sarcasm
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: March 07, 2008, 05:52:14 PM »

Perhaps they don't think Patrick has a perosnality disorder, therefore, its OK to arrest him....LOL!

Either way I want to hear the name of the person hiding out with Joran! I'm sure the OM already has a draft of the press relase explaining it away.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: March 07, 2008, 05:53:57 PM »

Glenda wrote:

According to people trying to call Patrick, he is no where to be found. He is not taking calls.... Not even Greta can find him. 

PATRICK IS MISSING!
~~~~~~~~~

Rolling Eyes

LOL  Well hell, Aruba will never be able to find him.  They couldn't find Natalee.

He is in Aruba in ...I think he likes the exotic aruban food and there is now the mistery
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: March 07, 2008, 05:55:52 PM »

LOL re: the cereal boxes!!

i know it's been said that the cage and it's contents are not related to natalee but something i think i see makes me ask:

how does material fair when submerged in water for almost 3 years? does it shred? does it fade? does it dissolve? or does it remain intact?

the reason i ask is b/c (and i know my eyes must be playing tricks on me or i'm seeing what i want to see) just underneath and to the left of the number 12 in the bottom picture, it looks like there are stripes in the exact two colors and in the pattern of the halter top natalee was wearing in her last photos...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.480

Redheadedgal,

I went back and found your post because didn't mean to ignore you.  I have been out but am sorry, I have no talent for seeing things in photos unless glaringly obvious.

I do see the last photo and what appears to be stripes and of the correct color which is very odd to me.

However we have been told by Tim Miller and more or less by Kyle that there is nothing in that particular trap that relates to Natalee.

So I don't know what to think but I do recognize and agree that there is a section of that photo that appears to my untraine eye as you stated, like the stripes and colors of her top.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 07, 2008, 05:56:02 PM »

Perhaps they don't think Patrick has a perosnality disorder, therefore, its OK to arrest him....LOL!

Either way I want to hear the name of the person hiding out with Joran! I'm sure the OM already has a draft of the press relase explaining it away.

Plus that poentje stated clearly that what he was smoking was not marihuanna but a cigarette. That should be enough to arrest him. Patrick did it case closed
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: March 07, 2008, 05:58:26 PM »

Glenda wrote:

According to people trying to call Patrick, he is no where to be found. He is not taking calls.... Not even Greta can find him. 

PATRICK IS MISSING!
~~~~~~~~~

Rolling Eyes

LOL  Well hell, Aruba will never be able to find him.  They couldn't find Natalee.

He is in Aruba in ...I think he likes the exotic aruban food and there is now the mistery
as in XTC?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: March 07, 2008, 06:01:45 PM »

i like sarcasm

Then I'm your girl!  I offer it as a service, free of charge!

Well, how can anyone be charged with anything after this???

How many should now be filing to have their own cases reinvestigated using the "I am a Tremendous Liar" or "I was smoking pot at the time" defense?

Should I commit a crime there, I feel a tremendous personality disorder would develop immediately, as you say.

I am still wondering how I can get EvilX to go to Aruba so I can declare him dead and toss him in the drink legally.  I wonder if free tickets for a cruise in his mailbox would do the trick.

What a country!

PERSONA NON GRATA

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: March 07, 2008, 06:04:08 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/6539/Nieuwe_onthullingen_Van_der_Eem_in_zaak_Holloway

exclusive footage - not from youtube

-Joran hiding in Germany together with his buddy (who is from Rotterdam).

-Patrick won't comment, reverts to mr. Schouten - his spokesperson.

-Peter R. calls Poentje a nutcase

-OM want's a copy of the tape

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: March 07, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »

Where has Val been since graduation last year? 

Not many people could stand Joran long enough to be in hiding with him I suspect.

PERSONA NON GRATA

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 07, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/6539/Nieuwe_onthullingen_Van_der_Eem_in_zaak_Holloway

-Joran hiding in Germany together with his buddy (who is from Rotterdam). < Patrick said this to Poentje

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: March 07, 2008, 06:08:28 PM »

Glenda wrote:

PATRICK IS MISSING!
~~~~~~~~~

Rolling Eyes

as in XTC?

Just exactly what's in those exotic dinners?  Wonder if I would want to eat any of it?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: March 07, 2008, 06:10:54 PM »

But Patrick is back in The Netherlands as he was just there live on TV, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: March 07, 2008, 06:12:52 PM »

he was on the phone
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: March 07, 2008, 06:17:17 PM »

threat       (thrět)  Pronunciation Key 
n.   
An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment.
An indication of impending danger or harm.
One that is regarded as a possible danger; a menace.

Patrick did none of the above.   He merely stated what COULD happen.  That or even saying that one WISHES something to happen is not the same as stating that one is going to do thus and so.

Some people don't seem to understand the nature of that word very well.  To be considered legally, the person making the threat has to also be capable of carrying it out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: March 07, 2008, 06:19:14 PM »

he was on the phone

And Poncho just happened to have fifteen people in the room and put the phone on SPEAKER so they could ALL hear?

But then how is Patrick having exotic Aruban dinnas is what I was really wondering.

PERSONA NON GRATA

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: March 07, 2008, 06:22:00 PM »

-Joran hiding in Germany together with his buddy (who is from Rotterdam). < Patrick said this to Poentje

Poentjes's broadcast is sunday on tele curaçao

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: March 07, 2008, 06:23:07 PM »

he was on the phone

And Poncho just happened to have fifteen people in the room and put the phone on SPEAKER so they could ALL hear?

But then how is Patrick having exotic Aruban dinnas is what I was really wondering.

Poncho claims that they were 15 people in the audience. I think he doesn't draw big crowds yet
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: March 07, 2008, 06:24:49 PM »

he was on the phone

Poncho claims that they were 15 people in the audience. I think he doesn't draw big crowds yet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.