May 07, 2024, 09:41:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 374994 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: November 18, 2008, 01:20:00 AM »

That's a good one MuffyBee!!  Now (Y) is up to you.

Done.  You've got "z", Dottie.   

I wanted 'z'!!   
  you get to start a new one...Make it good. 

Looks like a good one has been started.  Yummy!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: November 18, 2008, 01:20:14 AM »

Invision - we posted at the exact same time!!!!   

whoa .. what are the chances of that ... LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #882 on: November 18, 2008, 01:21:49 AM »

That's a good one MuffyBee!!  Now (Y) is up to you.

Done.  You've got "z", Dottie.   

I wanted 'z'!!   
  you get to start a new one...Make it good. 
zelophobia    irrational or fear of jealousy  George
zooid    asexually produced organism resembling an animal - Casey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: November 18, 2008, 01:21:59 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

KCJACKIE    are you here?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: November 18, 2008, 01:22:41 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75187      Lee also admitted to taking the flowers and things from the prayer vigil...........PITYFULL...........

Below is one sentence snipped from the email that Lee sent to Lois at the above link.  Gotta love how ironic it was for an Anthony to say this:

"However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion."

Whhhhhaaaat?  scratch  Sounds like word salad : "Word salad is a mixture of seemingly meaningful words that together signify nothing" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad 
THEN  ITS ALMOST PROOF THAT LEE SENT THE E-MAIL....THATS THE WAY ALL THE ANTHONY'S TALK...IMO

Don't you find this group of ******** lodging accusations againist others of the actions that they themselves are actually guilty of?

interfering with an ongoing investigation     obstruction of justice     being under the influence      not giving a damn about Caylee      not searching for Caylee      scamming the public      seeking publicity       using Caylee to obtain donations      denying reality       tampering/planting with evidence        (there's a few more/memory stuck)   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: November 18, 2008, 01:26:52 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75187      Lee also admitted to taking the flowers and things from the prayer vigil...........PITYFULL...........

Below is one sentence snipped from the email that Lee sent to Lois at the above link.  Gotta love how ironic it was for an Anthony to say this:

"However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion."

Whhhhhaaaat?  scratch  Sounds like word salad : "Word salad is a mixture of seemingly meaningful words that together signify nothing" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad 
THEN  ITS ALMOST PROOF THAT LEE SENT THE E-MAIL....THATS THE WAY ALL THE ANTHONY'S TALK...IMO

Don't you find this group of ******** lodging accusations againist others of the actions that they themselves are actually guilty of?

interfering with an ongoing investigation     obstruction of justice     being under the influence      not giving a damn about Caylee      not searching for Caylee      scamming the public      seeking publicity       using Caylee to obtain donations      denying reality       tampering/planting with evidence        (there's a few more/memory stuck)   

What I find more appalling is that LE is doing nothing about it ... which in my opinion is fueling the flames of this frenzy ... 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #886 on: November 18, 2008, 01:35:04 AM »

I think that LE is sitting as Bartender watching the Poker Game while the Anthonys suck down the Casey Kool Aid  ... LE is really doing it right I think. They are playing quiet because the less they get involved the more Mouthy and powerful the Anthony's become and the more outspoken they are ...the More LE has to use against them. Let them keep flapping their gums and talking to everyone in Media.

You remember Silence of the Lambs ~Hannibal and Clarice " quid pro quo" - In legal usage, quid pro quo indicates that an item or a service has been traded in return for something of value, usually when the propriety or equity of the transaction is in question.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: November 18, 2008, 01:43:23 AM »

Wow, just read Attorney John Morgan's full statement in the news release & he slammed BJ JB a couple of times, the one in the last paragraph is priceless.  It's on page 21 of Blonde's Media Thread.  Stupid altruist, should have read that earlier.  Dolce is right Attorney John Morgan is good, calls them like he sees them.  Sadly doesn't happen enough these days, too many passes under the guise of "professional courtesy" in all of the professions.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: November 18, 2008, 01:44:07 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

I'm here!  I'm still on page 12!  What's up?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 18, 2008, 01:47:39 AM »

I think that LE is sitting as Bartender watching the Poker Game while the Anthonys suck down the Casey Kool Aid  ... LE is really doing it right I think. They are playing quiet because the less they get involved the more Mouthy and powerful the Anthony's become and the more outspoken they are ...the More LE has to use against them. Let them keep flapping their gums and talking to everyone in Media.

You remember Silence of the Lambs ~Hannibal and Clarice " quid pro quo" - In legal usage, quid pro quo indicates that an item or a service has been traded in return for something of value, usually when the propriety or equity of the transaction is in question.

Definitely could be a possibility however .. I am pretty sure they (LE) knows what George/Lee "knows" already ... and as to what their involvement may or may not be ...

I believe they (LE) would want to consider weighing their options at this point in the benefit of a gag order .... The more the Anthonys talk, the more people get mad ... the more people get mad the more they get involved ... the more people get involved the more problems for LE ... I believe a gag order would put a "cap" on a certain amount of "circus activity" ... IMO

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: November 18, 2008, 01:49:34 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

Were you here last night when MM said what her sis said about the beacon and swamp? 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: November 18, 2008, 01:52:55 AM »

Wow, just read Attorney John Morgan's full statement in the news release & he slammed BJ JB a couple of times, the one in the last paragraph is priceless.  It's on page 21 of Blonde's Media Thread.  Stupid altruist, should have read that earlier.  Dolce is right Attorney John Morgan is good, calls them like he sees them.  Sadly doesn't happen enough these days, too many passes under the guise of "professional courtesy" in all of the professions.

Morgan was very public from the beginning in saying he believes ZG's lawsuit could help the prosecution (in so many words) ... IMO he had this planned from the beginning ... He was one step ahead of Baez from the get go ... Baez fell right into his hands with this one ... HA!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: November 18, 2008, 01:56:45 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

Were you here last night when MM said what her sis said about the beacon and swamp? 

Yes.  I posted a map with beacon Street and there is a pond to the right of it.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: November 18, 2008, 02:02:49 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

I was waiting for her to "show up" tonight ... but she didn't .... check this out

Also on the map ... look directly North from point B ... about 2 inches up along the coast .... (another reference to Beacon)

Hhhhuummmm Casey made lots of references to being in TAMPA ... and this is would fit into a 3 hours "dead zone" ...   Hey ... ya never know ...

http://www.tbnweekly.com/pubs/seminole_beacon/content_articles/101707_smb-07.txt

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Orlando&1s=FL&1a=4937+Hopespring+Drive&2c=Seminole&2s=FL&2a=9911+Seminole+Blvd.+&2z=33772

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #894 on: November 18, 2008, 02:02:59 AM »

Morgan was very public from the beginning in saying he believes ZG's lawsuit could help the prosecution (in so many words) ... IMO he had this planned from the beginning ... He was one step ahead of Baez from the get go ... Baez fell right into his hands with this one ... HA!
even though he is a Ambulance Chaser says CA .... props Zanny the Mystery Nanny may be Casey's Dupe now that would BE Justice. I watched most of the Video by John Morgan and Reporter on a Orlando news site earlier. He said within the video that it is now put up or shut up on Casey's behalf. She will have to testify ....um hmmm and she cannot NOT plead the 5th ........ 

http://www.wftv.com/video/18000824/index.html

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: November 18, 2008, 02:03:27 AM »

I am still way behind...Can someone please tell me how Lois now has Patrick's computer?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #896 on: November 18, 2008, 02:06:52 AM »

I am still way behind...Can someone please tell me how Lois now has Patrick's computer?
I do not know who Patrick is but I do remember while listening to MURT online via his audio - as he sat with Lois in her Kitchen ... she has no cable TV . So she must be on dial up ?? for internet ... Maybe she needed a back up or something ...sorry me not know the answer

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: November 18, 2008, 02:06:56 AM »

From what I gather ..... Lois was making conversation on "Murt Live" one night as he was taking her back to her house and she made mention of it ... Someone asked her later if LE knew she had it and she said "no" ... crazy huh?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: November 18, 2008, 02:11:31 AM »

From what I gather ..... Lois was making conversation on "Murt Live" one night as he was taking her back to her house and she made mention of it ... Someone asked her later if LE knew she had it and she said "no" ... crazy huh?

Crazy is not even the word for it   I just can't believe these people - It's not even good enough to be a circus - it's a freak show!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: November 18, 2008, 02:12:11 AM »

NITERZZZ WCM

Can you imagine if MM helped solve the case?      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.