May 16, 2024, 01:49:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 366051 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: November 11, 2008, 01:55:23 AM »

I fell so very bad for Murt he gave all of us something that we needed -- that said I do not think someone hacked his site from the outside I think it was someone within the case who was not happy with his following.
I have my own ideas of how tonight was accomplished and think it was very sad and hope that he stops and gets someone he can trust to help him create a new sight.

I'm glad you posted that, cuz since I read about Murt's site tonight...I have suspicions it was one of someone's computer savvy friends.  JMO

I feel bad for Murt too... this case has sure drug a bunch of people into it one way or another.

Funny you say that --exactly who I think, the way the site was being changed just didnt' make sense....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: November 11, 2008, 01:57:43 AM »

I don't know anything about Dear's site
pepilepew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: November 11, 2008, 02:00:03 AM »

You can get a virus by going to his web site ect ,so please stay away for time being.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: November 11, 2008, 02:01:05 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1224 on: November 11, 2008, 02:03:58 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night Klaas!

I am off to bed too!  Good Night Eveyone - see you tomorrow!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: November 11, 2008, 02:06:10 AM »

I'm off to bed too!  Hope I'm not behind 25 pages when I wake up like this morning 

Goodnight!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: November 11, 2008, 02:06:27 AM »

Hi monkeys you guys should go check out Dear site over on ustream.They are trying to fix murts site is interesting.

DO NOT GO TO MURT'S WEBSITE!!!

IT HAS A VERY NASTY VIRUS ON IT!!!

You can't even get to Murt's site right now.  I'd say it didn't have a virus so much as it was hacked.  In other words, I don't think going to Murt's site while it was hacked will give you a virus.  I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Evidently, Murt has a .com.  Dear is trying to fix things for Murt.  He is the one who said to tell everyone not to go there.
pepilepew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: November 11, 2008, 02:15:33 AM »

Gripes, if anyone is on Dears site please let him know i'm streamer 167 . So don't boot me off. i'm harmless as he can see i don't have a clue to find his chat site to let him know .
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: November 11, 2008, 02:20:38 AM »

Gripes, if anyone is on Dears site please let him know i'm streamer 167 . So don't boot me off. i'm harmless as he can see i don't have a clue to find his chat site to let him know .

Just type /nick your name
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: November 11, 2008, 02:23:55 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dear

that is the link--but you can't chat I hope that it is true and he is helping Murt this was just mean
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1230 on: November 11, 2008, 02:30:55 AM »

Each week there are moments that capture the character of a nation, a snapshot of a people's soul.

Last week, many of those moments in the United States were centered on the civic responsibility of voting and choosing the direction of this country.

Last week, TV footage and photographs showed voters standing for hours in ridiculously long lines waiting to cast their ballots. One of those states repeatedly highlighted was Florida.

Yet over the weekend there were footage and photos coming from that state that had nothing to do with politics and that powerfully spoke to the sheer decency of people.

In Orlando, more than 1,500 volunteers carrying long-blade knives and sticks came together in the heat to search for Caylee Anthony.

Caylee is the toddler who disappeared in June two months shy of her third birthday.

Her 22-year-old mother, Casey, didn't report her missing until July.

The mother has told police various stories regarding her daughter's disappearance.

But both of Caylee's maternal grandparents said that Casey's car had the odor of death, and police found in the trunk hair from a decomposing body.

Last month, Casey Anthony was charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. Caylee' remains have yet to be found, and that's what made this past weekend so remarkable.

The search was organized by the Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team in what was the largest single-day search it has ever led. The volunteers came from 30 states to look in 130 different areas.

Lines of voters waiting patiently and politely to vote is a heart-lifting reaffirmation of faith in the democratic process, but the aerial shots of the volunteers in Orlando spread out in fields and wooded areas was a moving testament to community — not only to what is best about America but what is best about the human species.

By participating in the electoral process, by voting to either change or preserve policies or direction, citizens look for something that will better the country as well as themselves. They hope for something positive in the end.

But volunteers searching for Caylee last weekend knew that the best thing that would come out of their search was that the remains of a little girl would be found and she would finally receive the dignity of a proper burial.

While Caylee's pathetic excuse for a mother sat in jail, strangers offered the only thing they could for this child they didn't know: their time and compassion.

They did this knowing that whoever was successful in finding what they were looking for would be haunted for the rest of their lives by their discovery.

The volunteers searching in Orlando for Caylee needed no leaders or presidents. Leading with their hearts, they devoted their weekend to a cause greater than themselves: finding the remains of a child.

Nothing can save Caylee Anthony, but on a hot weekend in Florida, strangers looked for her because it's the only thing remaining in their power that they can do for her.

They searched because it's the one gift they can offer.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/life/34222249.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1231 on: November 11, 2008, 02:31:13 AM »

3 Jones also contends the trial court's finding that sufficient evidence of corpus delicti existed, coupled with Final Instruction No. 13, impermissibly shifted to Jones an affirmative duty to either produce Brandon or demonstrate he was alive. The foregoing instruction read as follows: “Under Indiana law, a parent has an affirmative duty to care for and protect her child.” (R. 425). The instruction as given was a correct statement of the law. See Mallory v. State, 563 N.E.2d 640, 644 (Ind. Ct. App. 1990), trans. denied. Thus, we find no error. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

To all monkeys still awake~I have found a case on the no body murder case PDF that is eerily similar to Caylee's. This mother .............well, it's too long to type and you have to be a member of FindCaseLaw to access it, bu i will post her appeal whicj outlines her case if monkeys wish. I posted the above because it shows how she tried to appeal  "coprus delecti", and was shot down. The instruction #13 given by the judge in her trial pretty much sums it up. Let me know if you want the entire appeal as it is relatively short and an easy read with incredibly similar circumstnces.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: November 11, 2008, 03:10:28 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dear

that is the link--but you can't chat I hope that it is true and he is helping Murt this was just mean

here is another site for him.  who is that sleeping on the right side of the screen?   

http://dearandtoots.tv/chat/
pepilepew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: November 11, 2008, 03:17:26 AM »

Thank you,Poopkinz I was on Dears other site. There is no chat on that site.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: November 11, 2008, 03:17:40 AM »

3 Jones also contends the trial court's finding that sufficient evidence of corpus delicti existed, coupled with Final Instruction No. 13, impermissibly shifted to Jones an affirmative duty to either produce Brandon or demonstrate he was alive. The foregoing instruction read as follows: “Under Indiana law, a parent has an affirmative duty to care for and protect her child.” (R. 425). The instruction as given was a correct statement of the law. See Mallory v. State, 563 N.E.2d 640, 644 (Ind. Ct. App. 1990), trans. denied. Thus, we find no error. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

To all monkeys still awake~I have found a case on the no body murder case PDF that is eerily similar to Caylee's. This mother .............well, it's too long to type and you have to be a member of FindCaseLaw to access it, bu i will post her appeal whicj outlines her case if monkeys wish. I posted the above because it shows how she tried to appeal  "coprus delecti", and was shot down. The instruction #13 given by the judge in her trial pretty much sums it up. Let me know if you want the entire appeal as it is relatively short and an easy read with incredibly similar circumstnces.

Yes, I'd be VERY interested in reading it.  I'm going to bed now and will read it when I get up as tomorrow is a holiday from work!  Thanks for sharing!  Good night for now.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: November 11, 2008, 04:46:18 AM »

Hello everyone, I just wanted to come here and say a few words and then I will go back to reading. I would like to say that I for one, believe that Tim is a good man and his heart is in the right place and he is doing everything he possible can to help find little Caylee, but just think if you were in his shoes, He has other people calling him, wanting him to help find their loved ones and he has been here before to search and has came back again because he really wants to find this sweet little girl, but he just cant forget about the other lost people that need him also. now LP, I really believe he wants to help also, just maybe he might be driven in a different way then Tim is , but still it doesn't matter to me what is making him do what he has, be it for recognition or spite or just plain stubbornness, it doesn't really matter the fact is , he is searching, I guess what Im trying to say is, We have all tried to help in this case in one way or the other and, as I can say from personal exsperiance, there is always gonna be someone that will feel either let down or lied to or take even the best intentions and pick them apart without waiting to see what the final results are.

I was in Orlando this weekend and I saw a lot of good people and also some not so good people, but I was there to help however I could and thats is what I done, I put my mind on Caylee and not on who was trying to get in front of the camera, or where George and Cindy were, or why LP was searching where he was, I was just glad that I could do what little I did do, but I had to come home just as Tim had to leave, and Lp felt like he had to search the Park. I just wish everything had turned out better for everyone. This has turned into such a mess and has caused some people to act like they normally would not act and also caused some to be downright evil. I just pray that God will take it all in his hands and figure out how to make things right, I for one am at a loss as to what the Hell happened.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: November 11, 2008, 05:56:42 AM »

Good Morning,

I hope everyone got a much needed good nights rest and had time to say a prayer and regroup.  I didn't join in on the conversations last night but I read each of them and I would just like to say that what stood out to me was the underlying message that everyone was hurting.  The fact is that everyone here cares about caylee and wants to see her come home and those responsible for this precious little girls demise be brought to justice.  Not one of us is perfect, not Tim Miller nor Leonard Padillia, but I truely believe that they each care about Caylee and seeing her come home.  Tim and Leonard are two very different personalities and I think that it is unfair to try to compare them in that way.  Tim's track record is proven to all on this forum and has much love and respect from the monkies as he should.  Leonard is new to most but from everything that I have read he has the utmost respect from the people that know him on the west coast.  I  think that they are both very passionate about their jobs in their own way.  Tim's motivation is well know and is to be respected and admired.  As for Leonards motivation, I truely believe that he thought that he could get to Casey and be able to find Caylee.  He did pay out 50,000 dollars plus everything spent to travel back and forth from the west coast to the east coast.  I don't think he did it for money..I don't think he needs it but that being said, I really don't care if he makes money from getting business or whatever he has given his time energy and money for months now as has Tim and Texas Equuasearch will get more donations and supporters from the coverage as well. I guess what i'm trying to say is that everyone has their own path in this life and it takes many different kinds to make the world go round....sometimes we need the sweet and compasionate Tims of the world and some times we need the rough and tumble Leonards doesn't mean either is bad just different.  JMHO
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: November 11, 2008, 06:04:21 AM »

I think Murt has a new address http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: November 11, 2008, 06:29:37 AM »

Good morning Monkeys,  I don't know about you but between not finding Caylee and then seeing Joran's face on tv last night - I almost felt like crying.  Today is a new day and with it brings new hopes.  I do believe our prayers will be answered........ some day.  Justice will prevail, I believe that.  Hugs to everyone and thank you searchers.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: November 11, 2008, 06:37:53 AM »

Did anyone hear Jenifer Kesses name mentioned during the week-end search?  I never heard it.  Maybe some of the monkeys that were there can tell us what was said about her search.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.