May 21, 2024, 11:53:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 188022 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: June 30, 2006, 09:18:40 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "terryd270"
KatzHome,

When working at the office, I like to take my food and eat out by the lake, its kinda like taking a little vacation from work.. Well I'm off to actually do some work..

td

Be careful you don't end up being lunch for a gator.  You know how tasty peeping squirrels are! Shocked

Laughing Good comeback, Peaches!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: June 30, 2006, 09:19:51 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Katz, 12 rounds.  Every four weeks.  July 5 will be #2 of the 12.

That's quite a bit ~ hugs ~ but this year will soon pass, Peaches...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: June 30, 2006, 09:20:54 AM »

OK ~ so, we can forget about the beach story ~ or at least I am...

For me, it all goes back to Natalee died at the VDsloot compound ~ and I happen to think that it was Paulus who made the final decision to just let Natalee die...  I think Joran ran to Paulus for help when Natalee was dying ~ and that was the advice that Paulus gave.

I think perhaps that one to four of Paulus' friends helped get rid of Natalee's body and cover-up the crime by having the investigation botched from the beginning.

Or maybe it was Lorenzo who helped take Natalee's body out to sea.  Remember when we talked about him ~ and he's supposedly a recluse, living on money from his mother's sold business ~ I happen to think that he's a drug dealer too ~ and it's said that he has a boat.

Maybe Paulus' friends only helped steer the investigation away from the VDsloot family.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: June 30, 2006, 09:22:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hi Katz, terryd, Jerry from Ohio, Peaches, MeMere, Easy, and anyone else I may have missed.  TGIF!!!!

Does anyone think that maybe ALE will keep with their MO and  drop a big one on the 4th of July???????

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: June 30, 2006, 09:30:41 AM »

Good morning Kimmy ~ I don't know....  .....................

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #565 on: June 30, 2006, 09:31:03 AM »

Hi Kimmy.

I caught the tail end of Greta last nite.  She said something like "join us tomorrow nite from New York City".

Wonder what that's all about.  Surely she wouldn't have advance notice of Judge Kapnick's ruling.

Maybe nothing.  Maybe not.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 30, 2006, 09:36:33 AM »

Does anyone still have a link to the Fox Greta Natalee special where Beth took Greta into Natalee's bedroom?

I just went to the Fox video page ~ and there's only 12 videos on it ~ and that's not one of them...

Or does anyone happen to have that video on their hard drive?

thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: June 30, 2006, 09:54:33 AM »

Mornin,,all

I have a misinformation question:

If this lying Columbian revealed this alledged cable, etc.  Weren't we ''informed'' that it was being sent to NFI for testing and so on.  So,, is a lying Columbian 'that' convincing to ALE ? Or is ALE lying  along with the lying Columbian....''.empty words and a few meaningless gestures''...

God Bless Natalee, Wherever She Is....
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 30, 2006, 09:58:03 AM »

Thanks for the tip on the FOB thread. lol  That is a very interesting read!  There is some cwazy chit that goes on surrounding this story!

I don't think the story really matters.  The same crazy BS would be happening if Mickey Mouse was accused of taking an eraser to Minnie Mouse!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: June 30, 2006, 10:03:30 AM »

Quote from: "thik"
Mornin,,all

I have a misinformation question:

If this lying Columbian revealed this alledged cable, etc.  Weren't we ''informed'' that it was being sent to NFI for testing and so on.  So,, is a lying Columbian 'that' convincing to ALE ? Or is ALE lying  along with the lying Columbian....''.empty words and a few meaningless gestures''...

God Bless Natalee, Wherever She Is....

thik - this is what I don't get - IF - supposedly this witness was not believable in the first place - why would they send this "evidence" off for testing - heck - the stuff that really needs testing has been disgarded (belt etc)

I also thought it was said that the witness was believable because he knew details that made him seem to be telling the truth.  Will it come up that he fabricated that evidence too? Or could he just not produce this evidence?

I just don't know - Like which LIAR do you believe?  Neither?  ALE just spins the story the way that best suits.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 30, 2006, 10:09:51 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"
[
He never got an answer from them, he got one from me.  I found the Government website that said the prosecutor is in charge of the police. The prosecutor would decide who would be arrested/detained and who would not.  The prosecutor gives evidence to the Judge and the Judge desides if they will remain suspects.  We don't know what the prosecutor DOESN'T give the judge.  The Judge can only rule based on what he is given by the prosecutor.

Even after a ruling is made, do we ever get to see what the judge was given?  Or in this case, what he was NOT given??  I just don't think KJ gives them any evidence.  Why didn't she correct the judge who would not issue a search warrant based on one of the younger brothers being home??  Why did she not get that search warrant?  

And couldn't think of any reason why the boys would lie?  I do not believe she is stupid.  She is playing the game and great will be her reward in Holland for doing so.

Dompig said that a search warrent for the entire VDS home was requested and denyed twice.  Why was it denyed?  What evidence was the Judge given?

I am behind.  Wasn't the search warrant denied because it was Paulus' good friend the judge who denied it.  Wasn't this same judge that was at Paulus' house or Paulus was playing golf with him.  They could have produced a video of Natalee at the VDS home and the search warrant would have still been denied by this judge.  KJ is corrupt she is in charge of the investigation.  She even stabbed her own fellow prosecutor in the back by not following up with Koen's story.  This girl quit the case because of KJ.  KJ's actions were done on purpose.  Who does KJ answer to?
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 30, 2006, 10:10:00 AM »

Hey Monks!

Been on the phone with our phone service provider for 1 1/2 hours.

They put The I in Incompetence! Rolling Eyes

Boss on his way to Europe for a two week vacation and NO VOICEMAIL!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: June 30, 2006, 10:11:28 AM »

Good morning everyone,

Easy how was MedleyRely exposed?  I would see her post on Rogers site and she was very much  infatuation or fixation on everything Sloot.  I know I wouldn't want her near my kid but she never hid the obsessive-compulsive behaviour about the sloots..  

Sharon, do you know someone by the name Shirley Tootle (IRS)  in Miami ?

She was exposed as living in Little Rock, AR not Pittsburg... and possibly as the one that sent the fake letter around...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: June 30, 2006, 10:14:53 AM »

Goodmorning All - I have a ton of work to today so I'll be lurking and working again.  I am monitoring the board and will post durring breaks.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: June 30, 2006, 10:18:51 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Good Morning Monkeys!

Hi Katz, terryd, Jerry from Ohio, Peaches, MeMere, Easy, and anyone else I may have missed.  TGIF!!!!

Does anyone think that maybe ALE will keep with their MO and  drop a big one on the 4th of July???????

:::RAISING MY HAND::::

Just catching up.... HEY Y'all....[/color]

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: June 30, 2006, 10:19:42 AM »

Well the weekend is here, is anyone doing anything special?

I'm going to Florida tomorrow morning.  Gonna watch the Space Shuttle launch (cant get bigger fireworks than that!) and then spend the week with mickey mouse.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: June 30, 2006, 10:20:58 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Thanks for the tip on the FOB thread. lol  That is a very interesting read!  There is some cwazy chit that goes on surrounding this story!

I don't think the story really matters.  The same crazy BS would be happening if Mickey Mouse was accused of taking an eraser to Minnie Mouse!

And this is what kills me the most.... the poor Keese family completely were run off of the Internet for trying to find information about their daughter and Jessica's Lunsford's dad also endured some very vile hatred... why do people hate the greiving? It really angers me how nasty people can get...

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: June 30, 2006, 10:22:06 AM »

You know guys I been thinking.....

the ALE did what they did, tourism is sufferig, probably can't be restored to what it once was before Nat.

They really have no reason to solve this case.  There is nothing in it for them now.

It's not like they are decent and have morals and values to adhere to....they just are concentrating all of their efforts on maintaining a cover up.

Crying or Very sad can you tell I am in a bad mood?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: June 30, 2006, 10:22:30 AM »

Quote from: "San"
[I am behind.  Wasn't the search warrant denied because it was Paulus' good friend the judge who denied it.  Wasn't this same judge that was at Paulus' house or Paulus was playing golf with him.  They could have produced a video of Natalee at the VDS home and the search warrant would have still been denied by this judge.  KJ is corrupt she is in charge of the investigation.  She even stabbed her own fellow prosecutor in the back by not following up with Koen's story.  This girl quit the case because of KJ.  KJ's actions were done on purpose.  Who does KJ answer to?

San,
I don't think the judge could very well say I am denying this cause I am Paulus good friend.  He said he was denying it because one of the younger brothers was home, etc.  Had to give a reason for his denial.  KJ could have said the brother was NOT there, etc. and stood firm on getting that search warrant.

She sure got one for the security guards and to rough them up in the process.  Even a judge should at least appear logical so if she had countered his arguments, maybe he would have caved in and permitted it?  I don't know but don't have the impression she even tried.

I have to wonder why.  Can she not appeal to the judge to reverse his refusal?  Even their system must allow for that.  It is the fact she did get warrant for the security guards on far less that I find so troubling.

I think her remark about not going in like Cowboys reflects her attitude that from the start she never intended to make any waves in this cover up.  How could she threaten Beth to stop the investigation entirely, actually think it was Jug she threatened with this.  Can she just on a whim not investigate?  She didn't even try and it started with her failure to order forensics taken on Joran and the Kelpoe brothers.  As HAMMER stated again last night, it is SHE who tells the ALE what to do.  Or in this case, what not to do.  

First no forensics on those last seen with Natalee, something just unheard of in this day and age then no search warrant of the Sloot residence.  Both these made a realistic investigation impossible and both of them come right back to Karin Jaanssen.  JMO, of course.

. Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: June 30, 2006, 10:23:38 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Well the weekend is here, is anyone doing anything special?

I'm going to Florida tomorrow morning.  Gonna watch the Space Shuttle launch (cant get bigger fireworks than that!) and then spend the week with mickey mouse.

We saw a shuttle launch a couple years ago - exciting - and pack your sunscreen and your umbrella!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.