May 06, 2024, 08:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 322987 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2009, 12:32:41 PM »

Did Casey have on a skirt or pants???  She looked pale.  When she and Baez smile like that, I keep waiting for him to pull a rabbit out of a hat, see judge, here is the rabbit, can Casey leave now.   unreal!!!!
Hi A1

She had on a gray suit jacket with some kind of little white shirt under ... I couldn't tell if cami or what?  Then she had on prison scrubs (per TV) ... the usual blue ... interesting combo.  I contend she couldn't get the pants that went with the jacket to fit her ever widening @ss.

She also had black flats on and white socks/hose.  She is becoming thick around the middle.  She was very self concious...moreso than usual, imo.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2009, 12:33:20 PM »

Did Casey have on a skirt or pants???  She looked pale.  When she and Baez smile like that, I keep waiting for him to pull a rabbit out of a hat, see judge, here is the rabbit, can Casey leave now.   unreal!!!!
Hi A1

She had on a gray suit jacket with some kind of little white shirt under ... I couldn't tell if cami or what?  Then she had on prison scrubs (per TV) ... the usual blue ... interesting combo.  I contend she couldn't get the pants that went with the jacket to fit her ever widening @ss.
Your kidding???  I would rather just wear the entire prison scrubs then to go with something that didnt match!!! 
  I believe you would A1! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2009, 12:34:49 PM »

I knew i forgot something!! George taking pills and the whole suicide note saying that he took them and was starting to feel the effects is total BULLSHIP!!!! They said his writing got sloppier etc.. BS BS BS I have 2 daughters that are paramedics here in daytona and they would never allow a patient that is suspect of taking an overdose ride to the hospital with Chief Chitwood. They would have started treatment on him immediately, IV's and everything and transported him to Halifax with lights and sirens.. He may have taken his BP medication and drank a beer but that is it. I don't think he had any intention of doing himself in and I still say if he did he would have taken blame for the murder to finally have done something good for his family. Total ploy IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »

I knew i forgot something!! George taking pills and the whole suicide note saying that he took them and was starting to feel the effects is total BULLSHIP!!!! They said his writing got sloppier etc.. BS BS BS I have 2 daughters that are paramedics here in daytona and they would never allow a patient that is suspect of taking an overdose ride to the hospital with Chief Chitwood. They would have started treatment on him immediately, IV's and everything and transported him to Halifax with lights and sirens.. He may have taken his BP medication and drank a beer but that is it. I don't think he had any intention of doing himself in and I still say if he did he would have taken blame for the murder to finally have done something good for his family. Total ploy IMO.
Thank-you Milardi, after much thought on this, I have reached the same conclusion as you have.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2009, 12:37:48 PM »

Milardi..I wondered that too, I think they made an exception with Casey, and let her wear street clothes, at least partial street clothes, I'm assuming the pants didn't fit.
Personally I would have stayed in the jail scrubs. She seemed more comfortable last time when they forced her into the court room at the last minute.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2009, 12:38:08 PM »

Hi A1

She also had black flats on and white socks/hose.  She is becoming thick around the middle.  She was very self concious...moreso than usual, imo.
I love to watch her squirm in any way. I feel so bad for hating someone that much, but i do truly hate that woman. How can she sit there and smile and make little notes on her notepad while they are talking about her dead child? A little remorse would make me hate her less but she has NONE. Jose Baez comes across as the most incompetent moron every time he speaks! Still wondering if his wife left him during the midst of all of this since he still does not wear the ring he used to wear.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2009, 12:40:13 PM »

Has Strickland come back yet with a ruling on the TES disclosure of information?

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2009, 12:40:45 PM »

I am always surprised that Baez seems so clueless as to how to present his client in court- ie, not smiling, laughing, indulging in private little smiles between them- but as a serious, quiet,concerned mother.  Where did he get his degree?  Online?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2009, 12:40:46 PM »

Hi A1

I love to watch her squirm in any way. I feel so bad for hating someone that much, but i do truly hate that woman. How can she sit there and smile and make little notes on her notepad while they are talking about her dead child? A little remorse would make me hate her less but she has NONE. Jose Baez comes across as the most incompetent moron every time he speaks! Still wondering if his wife left him during the midst of all of this since he still does not wear the ring he used to wear.

Instead of writing Mrs. Casey Marie Lazarro, she was probably writing Mrs. Casey Marie Baez on those little notepads in court this morning.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2009, 12:40:47 PM »

Thank-you Milardi, after much thought on this, I have reached the same conclusion as you have.
thats exactly what i said. Im a nurse and as soon as they said that he had taken some of the medication and was drinking alcohol, i knew there was no way that was true since he was taken to the hospital in a police car. An ambulance would have had to have been dispatched if for no other reason than for legal ramifications. He had to have told them that he took nothing or how else would they have known that?
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2009, 12:41:36 PM »

Has Strickland come back yet with a ruling on the TES disclosure of information?

The parties involved have till noon to get him the information and he said he'd have an answer by the end of the day.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2009, 12:42:30 PM »

I think the officers on duty thought he was in good shape because of the walking out and transportation not in an ambulance... really speaks volumns. Plus..Chittwood said he was good and they talked about little things other than case so he could tell if he coherent during the ride. Thanks for posting about your daughters and their work so we have a good reference of info on that.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2009, 12:42:56 PM »

I keep checking the Orlando Sentinel site to see if there are comments from the body language expert (Susan Constantine) they noted was waiting for Casey's arrival this morning.  Nothing.  Am I doing something wrong ... or are they very very slow?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2009, 12:43:59 PM »

My eyes are going, I didn't notice any gray hair but I did notice her jacket fit like crap. I also noticed that when she tossed her pen at JB's paper, he didn't take it and tried to act like it didn't happen. I am sure he will tell her not to be helpful or cutesy again. Crazy looks like George from the side or 3/4 profile. I also noticed that whem MN was at the podium talking about 4000 people looking for Caylee's remains, she was tearing up, not for Caylee we know that, just add your own reason and you are correct!

Sociopaths do not cry because they have remorse, but because they are caught and they feel that is the front to present to best portray what they need to get what they want. It is another example of them presenting what they guess is a normal reaction. They do not have normal reactions, to they have to take their cue from what they have seen others do that worked.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2009, 12:46:18 PM »

Casey was squirming quite a bit in her "outfit".  She was not comfortable in the jacket at all, and it looked to have been pulled from Cindy's clothset, not her own.  The prison pants looked a bit tight in the bum, and she seemed to be carrying a lot more weight in that region as well.  The jacket was tight around the midsection and bust causing her to fidget quite a bit.

All in all...I was amused!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2009, 12:48:45 PM »

OK, I just watched the hearing video.....now this is just my interpretation......at the very end Conway says to BOZO something with the word "mother" in the conversation....Bozo then says "I'll ask her"....Bozo then whispers in skanks ear and asks her yes or no, she says yes. Bozo then goes to tell Conway she has agreed......
Sorry so long, but I think Cindy may have been outside the court room and wanted to see KC.
Anyone else notice this?

I just listened to it again and Bozo does specifically ask KC " do you want to talk to her?" and KC say yes!

http://www.wftv.com/video/18603229/index.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »

The parties involved have till noon to get him the information and he said he'd have an answer by the end of the day.
It is nearly 1!  What is wrong with this judge...does he not know there are monkeys waiting!?  I will throw poo if I have to in order to get results...

Want to add that I enjoyed seeing NaJame up at the stand showing what a TRUE defense attorney looks like in court, making Baez look foolish and causing him to "st st st stutter" his "ums".

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2009, 12:49:29 PM »

I am always surprised that Baez seems so clueless as to how to present his client in court- ie, not smiling, laughing, indulging in private little smiles between them- but as a serious, quiet,concerned mother.  Where did he get his degree?  Online?
I found this one day on the web and copied to my email. Thought it was interesting at the time.

A Law Student (3L) says:
October 24, 2008 at 11:16 pm
Baez graduated from a Bottom Tier Law School:

St. Thomas University (Ranked 182nd in a field of 185 law schools).

To wit, the LSAT score of the ‘brightest’ student in Baez’s class would fail to ‘make the cut’ at some 151 of the 185 law schools ranked by the Internet Legal Research Group.

It is interesting to note that Baez makes no mention of his less-than-distinguished alma mater on his website.

(To acknowledge such a thing would no doubt take the ’shine’ right off of the ridiculous faux ‘coat of arms’ he has chosen for his one-man firm)

To be fair, I am willing to believe that Baez’s alma mater has produced some fine lawyers, however, it is clear that Baez is not one of them.

Indeed, until I witnessed Baez in action, I had assumed that there was no such thing as an inarticulate lawyer.

Regardless of whether Baez is speaking or writing, he appears to have the vocabulary of the average 12 year-old, but without benefit of the average 12 year-old’s understanding of grammar!

Worse still, Baez looks at least as uncertain, hesitant, inexperienced & uneducated as a nervous 2nd year law student appearing in a court of law for the first time as a volunteer with their school’s legal clinic.

(Crying, “Not fair!” in the course of a court proceeding is proof that Baez is not only woefully uneducated and unprofessional, but so lacking in basic intelligence that ‘common sense’ can elude him - even the most casual TV viewers, deluged as they are in ‘Law & Order’ reruns and ads for Court TV, could probably surmise that this particular childhood refrain has no place
in a court of law!)

The fact that 8 years elapsed between the time Baez finished law school and the date he first wrote the bar exam is not the only curious aspect of his dubious standing as a lawyer.

The fact that he has misrepresented his legal experience by listing the outcomes of cases he was involved with AS A STUDENT with his school’s legal clinic (where a student’s work is closely supervised by review counsel, and often involves little more than putting on a suit and observing experienced lawyers ‘do their thing’) is beneath contempt.

If such deceit is not grounds for disbarment in Florida, it ought to be!

Alas, the sooner Baez can be marginalized in this case (for example, via court appointed counsel), the better.

Indeed, it would be a terrible miscarriage of justice to allow the monstrous Casey Anthony to avail herself of the patently foreseeable ‘ineffective counsel’ claims that lie in almost every move that Baez makes (e.g. hiring incompetent, fly-by-night PR ‘firm’ that undermines his client on CNN) or fails to make (e.g. motion for speedy trial).

Give it up Baez! Even lowly St. Thomas law school grads are smart enough to see right through YOU and that tacky ‘coat of arms’ you lifted from the internet! (Apparently, your grasp of IP law is even weaker than your ‘knowledge’ of criminal law & procedure!)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »

I have said from the very beginning it was another "script." NO ex-cop would ever take pills to commit suicide. All that bs about being at the ocean was for public sympathy and nothing else. He was staying right in the middle of "crack town." Not on the ocean. Not to mention ANYONE who truly plans suicide texts everyone about their plans. He KNEW they could find him and just sat there an waited to be found for the "script."  

He was never in any danger or he would have been transported by ambulance.

I am not sure what the ploy was in his fake suicide, except for public sympathy, but knowing that family in their distorted reality they had a reason.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2009, 12:50:57 PM »

OK, I just watched the hearing video.....now this is just my interpretation......at the very end Conway says to BOZO something with the word "mother" in the conversation....Bozo then says "I'll ask her"....Bozo then whispers in skanks ear and asks her yes or no, she says yes. Bozo then goes to tell Conway she has agreed......
Sorry so long, but I think Cindy may have been outside the court room and wanted to see KC.
Anyone else notice this?

I just listened to it again and Bozo does specifically ask KC " do you want to talk to her?" and KC say yes!

http://www.wftv.com/video/18603229/index.html

I apologize quoting myself but forgot to mention....the conversation is at about the 35:10 mark on the video (the very end)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.