May 06, 2024, 03:44:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 338066 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2010, 08:47:33 PM »

Caller just asked if any remains would be left after alligators finished eating her.  OMG
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2010, 08:48:03 PM »

The title of the movie could be "Pillbillies in Paradise"!!!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2010, 08:48:14 PM »

O.K., what kind of con job is grandma trying to pull here?  Is she the one who gets the reward money for the dirty deeds her OWN grandchildren did?  Sorry, not buying most of this.  Reward money equals quick money, add that to plea deals (I know they said no deals BUT......) and who better to trust with the money than ole Grandma.  She would not let Misty's parents get ahold of that money. 
SOMETHING IS NOT ADDING UP. 

Another thing.  I do not believe Ron had anything to do with the actions involved in his daughters demise BUT I strongly believe he knew from the very first night what happened and he (for some unknown reason) helped cover this up.  I also believe his mother knew and she helped in covering this up.  That in my book says it all for me.  Ron was responsible for his daughters well being AND his mother and grandmother were suppose to help him with those children while he was working (according to the courts).  Everyone of them failed those two children. Everyone.  May the all rot in he$$.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2010, 08:49:17 PM »

Good nite all

Payers for Haleigh  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2010, 08:49:21 PM »

WOW!!!

Nancy Grace came through big time tonight.

Misty, Tommy and Joe's grandmother did not hold back.  Her heart is broken.  She loves them all.  However ... she is not willing to abet in this horrible crime against a little girl named Haleigh.

Grandma cried.  She cannot understand why these kids' entire beings lack consciences ... remorse.

Klaas ... you were right on!!  The cinder block and rope was used to throw a little girl who may not have taken her last breath into that murky crab/crocodile infested river.

If Joe threw animals off that wharf for the crocodiles to feed on ... I believe he threw little Haleigh.

DESPICABLE!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2010, 08:50:41 PM »

Love it!    Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »

Good nite all

Payers for Haleigh  an angelic monkey

Good night Rob

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2010, 08:52:49 PM »

Love it!    Monkey Devil!
Me too. I think two of the grandkids were feeding grandma some real tall tales 
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2010, 08:52:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Thanks for all of your posts.  Watching NG...I'd say Grannie needs a LVA...geeze, I never knew there was a gene that was passed down for lying.
Me either, but I guess there is 
flora says misty clocked Haleigh in the head with a piece of wood
I wonder who told Flora that story?
she said misty told her this morning "from misty's mouth to my ears this mornin'" or something real close to that
what kind of story is this?
Jeff Hardy couldn't sell me this scenario
come on really?
I don't think so

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2010, 08:52:56 PM »

I don't care what Granny or Pat Brown say we still have Misty in jail and that girl is staying there.  LE will work the rest out now that someone is talking.  Misty did not do this by herself and we all know that.  A bone found in the location she was pointing on that dock will be more than enough IMO.

Justice for Haleigh.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »

O.K., what kind of con job is grandma trying to pull here?  Is she the one who gets the reward money for the dirty deeds her OWN grandchildren did?  Sorry, not buying most of this.  Reward money equals quick money, add that to plea deals (I know they said no deals BUT......) and who better to trust with the money than ole Grandma.  She would not let Misty's parents get ahold of that money. 

Another thing.  I do not believe Ron had anything to do with the actions involved in his daughters demise BUT I strongly believe he knew from the very first night what happened and he (for some unknown reason) helped cover this up.  I also believe his mother knew and she helped in covering this up.  That in my book says it all for me.  Ron was responsible for his daughters well being AND his mother and grandmother were suppose to help him with those children while he was working (according to the courts).  Everyone of them failed those two children. Everyone.  May the all rot in he$$.  JMO

At the presser, the question was asked if the tip came from Tennessee and the answer was no. I wonder if the old bat even called anyone..........
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2010, 08:53:49 PM »

At the presser, the question was asked if the tip came from Tennessee and the answer was no. I wonder if the old bat even called anyone..........
She wants the reward money.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2010, 08:53:52 PM »

This rings in my head very often.

CUMMINGS: Please bring my daughter home. She`s not yours. She`s not property. You know, she`s not something that you just take and say, it`s mine, or whatever. This is my daughter. This is blood. And I would like to have my daughter back, please. Please bring my daughter home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/23/ijvm.01.html

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2010, 08:54:41 PM »

WOW!!!

Nancy Grace came through big time tonight.

Misty, Tommy and Joe's grandmother did not hold back.  Her heart is broken.  She loves them all.  However ... she is not willing to abet in this horrible crime against a little girl named Haleigh.

Grandma cried.  She cannot understand why these kids' entire beings lack consciences ... remorse.

Klaas ... you were right on!!  The cinder block and rope was used to throw a little girl who may not have taken her last breath into that murky crab/crocodile infested river.

If Joe threw animals off that wharf for the crocodiles to feed on ... I believe he threw little Haleigh.

DESPICABLE!!!

Janet

Seriously I agree with you and it breaks my heart but something seems very peculiar. The kids all confess to her but not one single horrible story comes with a reason. The two gang up on Joe but still no hint of a reason. It just doesn't make full sense to me.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2010, 08:56:37 PM »

It appears grannie has her own drug stash and she's been dipping into it lately.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2010, 08:59:46 PM »

CUMMINGS: Please bring my daughter home. She`s not yours. She`s not property. You know, she`s not something that you just take and say, it`s mine, or whatever. This is my daughter. This is blood. And I would like to have my daughter back, please. Please bring my daughter home.

Jennifer Kesse's father said something along the same lines tonight when on JVM.  Odd thing to say when referring to your child.  ???  I just thought it ironic that he said that tonight of all nights.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2010, 09:01:07 PM »

grandma just said on HLN that she doesnt think  misty  could kill or hurt haleigh because she loves kids.
maybe  she put up a good  front in front  of her mom and family no one acts up in front of family geez !! grama get a grip! she probably is in it for the money!!

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 15, 2010, 09:01:37 PM »

So what if they come looking for the gun/machine gun.  Ron is at work and Misty calls Ron.  They tell Ron hand over the gun or they will take/kill Haleigh. 

Could it be that Ron didn't actually harm Haleigh but due to his lifestyle and friends/enemys put Haleigh in harms way?  It would also be likely Ron knows exactly what happened to Haleigh.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2010, 09:02:58 PM »

It appears grannie has her own drug stash and she's been dipping into it lately.
Yup
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2010, 09:04:37 PM »

So what if they come looking for the gun/machine gun.  Ron is at work and Misty calls Ron.  They tell Ron hand over the gun or they will take/kill Haleigh. 

Could it be that Ron didn't actually harm Haleigh but due to his lifestyle and friends/enemys put Haleigh in harms way?  It would also be likely Ron knows exactly what happened to Haleigh.
Yes, I have always believed that Ron knows what happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.