May 02, 2024, 05:57:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #859 6/13 - 8/28/11  (Read 543784 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: August 13, 2011, 08:24:24 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #721 on: August 13, 2011, 09:15:37 PM »

Thought I'd better not post this one.   

http://twitter.com/#!/aarondillio/statuses/102535897312018432

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: August 13, 2011, 10:19:27 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/2848246/2011/08/13/Jorans-dominee-Zelfs-grootste-crimineel-is-een-mens.dhtml

Joran minister: Even a man's greatest criminal
Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pastor is director of Epaphras Middelkoop, a Dutch foundation that prisoners abroad visit. Van der Sloot is a suspect in the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores. Joran was the minister in a stable impression. Middelkoop points out emphatically that his institution does not win souls. "Even in the biggest criminal this man is hidden. I'll be there looking at this conversation, "said the minister in the Gelderlander newspaper.

Meeting canceled
At the last visit of the spiritual to the Miguel Castro Castro prison Joran had no need for a conversation. He canceled the appointment. "Why I do not know," says Middelkoop. "But that's the right of every prisoner".

Joran van der Sloot said last month that it plans to admit he has slain Stephany Flores. A confession would speed up the process, said the attorney of Joran.

Overwhelmed by emotions
Joran Flores says he has slain because he was overcome by a violent emotion. But the family at the age of 21 killed woman wants Van der Sloot tried for premeditated murder. He would have killed her to make her money and car to go away.

::snipping2::
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: August 13, 2011, 11:18:56 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/20110813/8183/Muher_dominicana_di_25_a%C3%B1a_a_bay_purba_biaha_cu_bolita_pero_a_bira_malo_y_a

Papiamentu translation:

25 year old woman died, believed to be from a bolita of drugs she swallowed (either before traveling to or before returning from Holland).

http://www.awe24.com/20110813/8183/Muher_dominicana_di_25_a%C3%B1a_a_bay_purba_biaha_cu_bolita_pero_a_bira_malo_y_a

Papiamentu translation:

muher dominicana of 25 year owing to bay try trip cu bolita but owing to become bad y owing to fayece at home

9 hora happen come across, 13 of august 2011 13:20

saturday nightfall owing to enter informe of cu one muher of 25 year owing to fayece misteriosamente at one cas at helfrichstraat, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu here is deal of the muher latin of surname p. cu have to owing to viaha for the netherlands together cu his brother muher y some child cu is his yuinan. problablemente bolita owing to rebenta in his stomach. the la achieve much dolor of stomach y fayece. the curpa owing to wordu take in beslag for investigacion while the brother muher owing to wordu deteni for interogacion. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: August 13, 2011, 11:19:35 PM »

Well, I goofed that one up.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 13, 2011, 11:37:37 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/80689-nieuwe-zoekactie-amerikaanse-toerist

Google translation:

New Search American tourist

SATURDAY, 13 AUGUST 2011 2:14 p.m.

SAN NICOLAS - Police and fire yesterday abandoned mine holes Colony searched to find the body of Robyn Gardner (35) or clues surrounding her disappearance. According to the Public Prosecutor (OM) was found nothing of interest. The search is expected today and possibly tomorrow through.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Journalists on the spot yesterday afternoon saw the fire in the mine with a pink shirt and slippers. It is unclear whether this clothing has anything to do with research. Attorney General Taco Stein says that he has heard nothing about these clothes. "If it's important, then I have been told, I think." The mines are located on the north, less than one kilometer away from Baby Beach. Behind the nearby former Nanki Country Club, Gardner, at least according to her traveling partner, Gary Giordano, on August 2 disappeared while snorkeling.

The search in the mine shafts is a logical continuation of the futile quest for sea and land in the first days after the disappearance. Stein hints that these days in several places here will be searched.

Meanwhile, the U.S. media that published the home of Gary Giordano (50) in Gaithersburg, Maryland was searched by the FBI. According to Advocate General Stein this story is not true. He has learned that the house of the accused "did the black press cars, but there was no police. Incidentally, he does not rule out that this search will take place in the future. But the legal request of the Aruban justice for search has not been sent, says Stein. "We did have some requests done, but I'm working this weekend to further requests."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: August 14, 2011, 12:20:25 AM »

Join me.      Stein better start reading the American papers and keep up with what the FBI is doing--working.  I guess looking down holes on rock island and staying out in the sun is getting to him.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: August 14, 2011, 12:39:16 AM »

From the Opinion section of Amigoe by Hans Vaders

http://www.amigoe.com/opinie/column-vaders/80657-vermist

Google translation:

'Missing'         

SATURDAY, AUGUST 13, 2011 12:48

Because the United States, under whose direct control we are in a country where some people in our community also rather intimidated, no one is missing, well, sometimes remains a person to force reasons a longer path, it is more than commendable that our perfidious sister island again substantially addressed by the American media, which is already 24 hours a day from one "breaking news" to another whole or half false tripping. Aruba, we insiders knew this of course always, is the the perverted paradise of our ABC tje, a parody of the American Santa Claus and Coca-Cola. So why would you really like decent American with only a few week vacation to the effort to travel to this island? In Florida, you do everything the same: palm trees, white beaches, burger chains and Heineken beer. However, Miami Vice is always ready and always patrolling ad nauseam young love your happiness on the beaches to shreds. So there anyway to Aruba, where you can until dawn flirting, dating, drinking and snorkeling. On the one hand, so familiar, so Island on the other side also so full of adventure, many trainees will of good decent house with me agree. "Yes, I know it JvdS. I'm not sure what those are now on the island to find him. Certainly a rich family. Was always drinking and playing poker, I heard, "coos a beautiful lady of pleasure in a night spot in downtown Oranjestad. "A bit of a Marine, with his bald head. What's he doing now? Oh, in a prison in Peru. I can hardly believe it. Was always so polite and considerate. " Well, even psychopaths have their worries, especially when they hold a sentence of thirty years' working on the chain. Hardwood logging in the Peruvian jungle, a living hell that you never in your life more convenient. It is, however, that his affair, I am referring to the Natalee Holloway case, Aruba has put a negative on the map. JvdS only knows the facts and blackmails thus: justice, family, others directly involved. The truth remains shrouded in fog. Arm Aruba now processes following a setback. This week a young American woman who disappeared under suspicious circumstances. The American press jumps on the known scavenger release combines both cases. They are, after both blond, handsome, American, young and dissolute. The connection is quickly made. U.S. media because there are extremely good at. And news, preferably breaking news, and what is not there can always be made, as will the crew, after all paid for. But why this annoying behavior of citizens of a country that for ages deeply enmeshed in their own care? If it is not about the dirty laundry that they would rather want to say to others? The dirty laundry lies in the fact that the U.S. Justice and investigators themselves a massive task has its own file of 'missing persons' of all ages to clean. The number of missing persons - children, women and men - is, according to the National Crime Information Center and the FBI for years every year between 800,000 and 900,000. Is it a shock to me. Yes, those figures in mind, you're in a sublime distraction rather focus on an innocent little island in the Caribbean Sea. CNN, do not blame Aruba for the missing, it's just a beautiful island in the sun. Do not kill her with charm Those ridiculous "news facts" you are always so proud of. Take a look at your first missing before going offshore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just my opinion...

None of those islands are just "innocent little islands"...in the words of Hero Brinkman, they are "corrupt as hell". 

I for one would like nothing more than for Natalee Holloway's family to receive the answers they deserve in her disappearance...and her remains for a proper burial.  And then I would gladly never read another thing about Aruba, or her "sister" islands.  I know enough to know that I will never travel to any of them, so I would really care less what happens there after those answers come.  Until then, I'm watching everything I can and will report things here that I find interesting or think others here might find interesting.  And I will share my negative opinion of all of the ABC islands with anyone who will listen.  And I can assure Mr. Hans Vaders that every time an American goes missing in the ABC islands, the US media will remind everyone of Natalee Holloway, the coverup in Aruba; and the failure to prosecute her attackers.  They will remind everyone that Joran van der Sloot murdered again five years later, and that Aruba has the blood of Stephany Flores, along with that of Natalee Holloway on it's hands.

They made their bed, now they must lay in it. 

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: August 14, 2011, 12:45:50 AM »

Join me.      Stein better start reading the American papers and keep up with what the FBI is doing--working.  I guess looking down holes on rock island and staying out in the sun is getting to him.

Yep, Taco Stein better think again if he thinks the FBI needs a request from him to do anything in America!  They just don't understand our system, do they?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: August 14, 2011, 05:34:00 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #730 on: August 14, 2011, 07:58:25 AM »

Former FBI special agent Brad Garrett, an ABC News consultant, told "Good Morning America" that Giordano fits the profile of an "obsessional stalker."

"Their self-esteem is really tied up in controlling whoever is in their lives," Garrett said. "What happens is they push people so far [that] they pull back. When they pull back, he becomes more obsessive. He becomes more violent."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/fbi-aruba-agents-investigate-alleged-violent-past-missing/story?id=14297770

----

One of his ex-girlfriends said he staked out the woods behind her house... and dressed up as a deer... said he would frequently spy on her.

Thoughts of Carl Spackler (Bill Murray) stalking the gopher from the movie Caddyshack comes to my mind. LOL

Giordano is a real live wire!

I keep praying they find her body... and it is most likely just her body at this point. (yet, I always hope for a miracle) an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: August 14, 2011, 08:09:03 AM »

...and I believe Gary took Robyn snorkeling about as much as I believe Natalee asked Joran to take her to go see the sharks.

The guy is full of poo-tinky!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 14, 2011, 12:01:08 PM »

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/20110812man_held_in_aruba_was_tied_to_stalking_case/srvc=home&position=recent

Here's the video with a pic of Giordano dressed up in his deer outfit. Charming.

He hit up another woman to go to Aruba... he wanted to do a photo shoot with her daughter there.

Offered the mom & daughter money for life to have sex with him.

Said to the mother... don't worry about going to Aruba... it's not going to be another Natalee Holloway or anything.

>Psycho

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: August 14, 2011, 12:06:00 PM »

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: August 14, 2011, 12:12:46 PM »

...and I believe Gary took Robyn snorkeling about as much as I believe Natalee asked Joran to take her to go see the sharks.

The guy is full of poo-tinky!

Yes sir, you've got that right!   

This one's a good read if you haven't read it.  The case file on this one is even better.   

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/162525/158/Gary-Giordanos-Former-Lawyer-Speaks

Bob Flynn represented Gary Giordano in his first divorce case, a volatile, highly contentious matter involving his and hers protection orders.

"There were allegations going back and forth between the two of them of abuse and violence," said Flynn. "These two people really, really had it in for each other. And really fought it out."

"He plans out his moves and plans out what he's going to do pretty carefully and thoughtfully. I never got the feeling that he did anything as a spur of the moment kind of thing. Calculating would be a good way of describing him," said Flynn.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: August 14, 2011, 12:22:26 PM »

The divorce case file...obsessive puts it mildly imo.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=21565FL&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

There's a lot more here Carpe if you haven't been to Robyn's thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.0

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: August 14, 2011, 12:39:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/80635-business-as-usual

Google translation:

'Business as usual         

FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2011 1:26 P.M.

ORANGE CITY his companion Robyn Gardner (35) last week when snorkeling disappeared. Yet the tourists do not seem to be deterred by the loss. Among the many parked cars are V-cars to see and on the beach include the hotel towels on . Also Jonathan, son of the owner of Big Mamma Grill on the beach, confirms that it is business as usual.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

a single tourist asks what happened, says Jonathan. Many , however, he can not say. "I did not even notice," he told this newspaper. "Only when I began the evening with my mom went home, and I saw all the police cars." The search for Gardner was in full swing. "I heard the next day that a tourist had drowned, at least that was said." An intense search by coastguards, Warda Nos Costa, police helicopter, fire department and volunteers provided no body on . The active search was called off Saturday, Aug. 6, after her disappearance four days. Meanwhile, her companion tried Giordano on Friday before all of the island to leave. at Reina Beatrix airport, however, he was arrested by Aruban authorities. Jonathan finds it very strange that the body was not found. As prosecutor he also strongly doubt the story of the accused . He says he already has experienced a tourist in the sea at Baby Beach into difficulty or even drowned. The sea may be outside the sheltered lagoon which is very rough and there is often a strong current. "But the body always comes up again and rinse it." A few days after the disappearance, the police came along to Big Mama Grill. Visitors to this fact, besides eating and drinking, including beach chairs and snorkel gear will. Jonathan says that the police asked Giordano and Gardner had rented snorkel gear. "We ask everyone who comes to hiring identification," he says. "They have not hired us. To be sure, we counted all snorkels if we had. "That was the case. No comment on the coast for the past Nanki Country Club, the place where the victim in the story of Giordano disappeared, a tourist couple and their teenage son to see. Equipped with camera, they take a look. In questions of this reporter they want to not comment. "I'd rather not comment", the answer of the father. Also in JADS dive in the former building of Nanki, is owner Jean-Pierre "JP" Fang no answer to questions related to the disappearance of Gardner. "It's an ongoing investigation. I can not give information, "says Fang. He referred to the Public Prosecutor (OM) for questions. However he confirms that not only his dive shop scuba gear, but also rented snorkels. Or Giordano and Gardner on Tuesday, August 2 at their stuff have hired, he will not lose. "I can tell you everything about diving, but information you will not." He says that there are already many people with him on the floor was, but everybody gets the same answer. Inquiries to the OM shows that this body has made ​​no request or agreement made ​​with the dive center to the press not to talk. "Probably find they are easy to get to the Prosecution to refer, "said Advocate General Taco Stein. "They may have had enough of all questions." JADS was on the day of the disappearance involved in the search for Gardner. Reportedly, divers from the school the day after the disappearance went to the body of the victim wanted.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: August 14, 2011, 12:56:07 PM »

Hey texasmom,

I hope they extend his stay in Aruban jail. Joran thought it was a real tish hole.

It leaked when it rained... and a dude try to put a "lick" on him. (stab him)

...and Gary doesn't look like he would do too well, if they let him out to play soccer.

KEEP GARY IN ARUBA, TACO STEIN. HE LOVES ARUBA! EXTEND HIS STAY.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: August 14, 2011, 01:29:15 PM »

I see they are training a new litter  Monkey Devil!

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35394-inicio-di-siman-di-polis-na-aruba-juniors.html

Inicio di siman di Polis na Aruba Juniors

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: August 14, 2011, 01:37:24 PM »

Hey texasmom,

I hope they extend his stay in Aruban jail. Joran thought it was a real tish hole.

It leaked when it rained... and a dude try to put a "lick" on him. (stab him)

...and Gary doesn't look like he would do too well, if they let him out to play soccer.

KEEP GARY IN ARUBA, TACO STEIN. HE LOVES ARUBA! EXTEND HIS STAY.

I hope they extend his stay too, he thought he'd already be home dropping hints to his ex-wives or whoever the next object of his affections might be...I can make you disappear...don't believe me...just ask Robyn!   

Don't you know he's gonna be pissed when they tell him the FBI was in his house and going through his things (after they dismantled his "surveillance")  He'll blow a gasket, and probably threaten to sue the FBI.  He's already threatened through his lawyer to sue Aruba for millions for "defamation".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.