May 15, 2024, 03:28:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #27 9/06/10 - 9/12/2010  (Read 271880 times)
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: September 11, 2010, 11:42:39 PM »

Warning - Rantings of a crazy lady
This is all just my crazy theory - could the LS have stolen Michael G Roten's laptop from the car in Country Club Rd, and Michael G Roten then been charged with menacing for threatening Terri or the LS or someone for having stolen it?  Could the LS have been threatening Terri because he had "done what she asked him to do" and therefore as far as he was concerned she owed him money??
Could that be why the altercation happened?  Maybe the LS then went to Michael to tell him that Terri had asked him to steal it?  And that is why Michael was then angry at Terri and charged with menacing???  Something like this - I havent worked it all out yet, but I swear this stuff is linked

How do I delete my last three posts?  I cant delete?
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: September 11, 2010, 11:44:42 PM »

Make that the last 4 posts?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: September 12, 2010, 12:00:10 AM »

I guess everyone thinks I am crazy to think there is some link that Michael G Roten was arrested after a theft of an Intel computer all around the same time of this "altercation" with the LS - 19th, 20th and 21st June sure were busy??  Cowinkidink?
Am I still crazy???  Wink

Actually I think you are misinformed, I would not call anyone crazy.  I don't think Roten or the Intel computer have anything at all to do with Kyron missing.  The arrest of Michael G. Roten was back in August 2009:

http://www.lakeoswegoreview.com/news/story.php?story_id=125132769931738800

8/20/09 9:02 p.m. Michael G. Roten, 41, was lodged at Clackamas County Jail on suspicion of menacing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: September 12, 2010, 12:02:22 AM »

Make that the last 4 posts?

We don't delete here unless absolutely necessary and only moderators and admins can delete.  The idea is to think before you post.  Then if you make a big mistake don't quote it several times.  
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 12:05:31 AM by klaasend » Logged
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: September 12, 2010, 12:06:16 AM »

Nope, LD, both you and APB have the same Little Red X.

Are you guys working in cahoots to confuse us posters?  Haha!

Seriously, I can't see your avatar!

I can't see it either Lazy and I wanna see your friend!  I see MK's kid is still playing in his light socket so maybe his BadAzz brother stole Lazy's pic?  You should get your kid some kind of toy to play with unless....you really want him to find out what happens when the power is on!

I see it fine.  It's likely a problem with others computers, maybe they are running low on RAM.  Brandi's images are beautiful but they are large image files. 

You could try clearing your cookies and see if that helps.

Tried deleting cookies, my computer is relatively new and I also store stuff on an external hard drive, not to use up computer memory.  I guess I'm SOL!  Smile

I see it, I see da horsey everyone!  What a cute avi!  Thank you LazyD for caring so much for our needy animals and all the charitable things you do in addition.  I've never met a critter I didn't love. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #865 on: September 12, 2010, 12:32:12 AM »

I can't see it either Lazy and I wanna see your friend!  I see MK's kid is still playing in his light socket so maybe his BadAzz brother stole Lazy's pic?  You should get your kid some kind of toy to play with unless....you really want him to find out what happens when the power is on!

I see it fine.  It's likely a problem with others computers, maybe they are running low on RAM.  Brandi's images are beautiful but they are large image files. 

Tried deleting cookies, my computer is relatively new and I also store stuff on an external hard drive, not to use up computer memory.  I guess I'm SOL!  Smile

I see it, I see da horsey everyone!  What a cute avi!  Thank you LazyD for caring so much for our needy animals and all the charitable things you do in addition.  I've never met a critter I didn't love. 

Delete? I thought you said "eat" and now my fat "cache" is stuck to the chair!     

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: September 12, 2010, 12:45:43 AM »

I was digging around on the law enforcement websites to see if I could find a 911 log and I came across this

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/Public/EntryPoint?&ch=1d09d146a590c010VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD

this is a list of the HIGH RISK sex offenders in Portland. There are 216!!!!! Many are missing!!!!
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 12, 2010, 12:47:05 AM »

OMG! Nana29 you gave me the laugh I have needed all day. Sounds like a mistake I would have made.     

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #868 on: September 12, 2010, 12:54:37 AM »

OMG! Nana29 you gave me the laugh I have needed all day. Sounds like a mistake I would have made.     

LOL! Sitting here looking at your avatar(with a cute little cache) that I have been able to see for the get go, btw, and I think I needed a laugh too!   Self defense mechanism for me when things get too intense, also, Proverbs 15:12  , "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit drieth up the bone". I figure if we get all dried out, we can't help Kyron.     an angelic monkey

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: September 12, 2010, 12:56:00 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.840#lastPost
« Reply #859 on: September 11, 2010, 10:41:45 PM »

I believe that TH and LS were having an affair. I don't know if the May 9 call ever happened.

I do believe that either LS or TH called off the affair, and she moved onto someone or more someones.

dont throw bananas or hard objects at me and dont lock me outside, k? but i never saw anywhere, except on blinks site, where she said it was said by a friend of th's that there was a relationship. i have never seen any mention from anywhere else, and i didnt read it that blink was thinking it true or not, just saying what the friend of th said. maybe she could clear this up for me, do we have a reason to beleive this friend of th's or is this another attempt by th &friends to put suspiscion on others to get it off themselves. i just have never seen any indication of anything amiss with the ls except for this one reference on blink...
**ducking hehe

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: September 12, 2010, 12:56:53 AM »

ps i was wrong on michael roten, we could be wrong on this too, i just dont want to ruin a reputation by beleiving somthnig a friend of th's says

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: September 12, 2010, 01:23:08 AM »

ps i was wrong on michael roten, we could be wrong on this too, i just dont want to ruin a reputation by beleiving somthnig a friend of th's says

I don't think that the LS had anything to do with Kyron.

I think TH had moved on as far as the LS goes.  I don't think TH cared about Ky , so I don't see how taking him would have affected her at all.  I don't believe in any LS conspiracy to take Ky by the LS.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: September 12, 2010, 01:26:55 AM »

Who is JW?  And people are being threatned with law suits, really wow....

Just as a thought the thing that bothers me the most in this case is>>>LE has actually said very litle, everything that has been said has been by KH and DY in press releases.  Example they said TH wasn't cooperating, LE turned around and said she was.

And my number two gripe is the press they have released many misleading statments and later proven not true.

And my number three gripe is like others the last press release by LE with the pictures, don't get that one at all, then the groundskeeper comes out the next day to debunk what LE had said.

Poor Kyron I fear that he is dead and wonder if we will find him.  I remind myself that Caylee was found 6 months later.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: September 12, 2010, 02:03:40 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8465.840#lastPost
« Reply #859 on: September 11, 2010, 10:41:45 PM »

I believe that TH and LS were having an affair. I don't know if the May 9 call ever happened.

I do believe that either LS or TH called off the affair, and she moved onto someone or more someones.

dont throw bananas or hard objects at me and dont lock me outside, k? but i never saw anywhere, except on blinks site, where she said it was said by a friend of th's that there was a relationship. i have never seen any mention from anywhere else, and i didnt read it that blink was thinking it true or not, just saying what the friend of th said. maybe she could clear this up for me, do we have a reason to beleive this friend of th's or is this another attempt by th &friends to put suspiscion on others to get it off themselves. i just have never seen any indication of anything amiss with the ls except for this one reference on blink...
**ducking hehe

All we know for a fact is that Terri made "sexual overtures" to the LS.  To the best of my knowledge, we have only hearsay that the LS accepted these overtures and it led to an affair.  He may have laughed in her face for all we know. Monkey Devil!

This is what LE had to say about Michael Cooks text messages from Terri where they compared them with the ones to the LS.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html
In the documents, police told Kaine Horman that his wife's "stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent previously attempted to hire to murder Petitioner."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: September 12, 2010, 02:04:00 AM »

Just as a thought the thing that bothers me the most in this case is>>>LE has actually said very litle, everything that has been said has been by KH and DY in press releases.  Example they said TH wasn't cooperating, LE turned around and said she was.

And my number two gripe is the press they have released many misleading statments and later proven not true.

And my number three gripe is like others the last press release by LE with the pictures, don't get that one at all, then the groundskeeper comes out the next day to debunk what LE had said.

Poor Kyron I fear that he is dead and wonder if we will find him.  I remind myself that Caylee was found 6 months later.

And most frustrating to those of us who want answers, is the fact that the duty of LE is to find Kyron and bring justice to those who have wronged him, not to keep us informed. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
msollicito
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: September 12, 2010, 02:23:15 AM »

Ok so that other post I made SHOULD have said..

Whoever got that list of 911 calls, could you, just to satisfy my curiosity, do me a HUGE favor and send me 911 calls (in the same "block" format) for Lake Oswego Country Club  (Clackamas County) on and around 8/19/09 to 8/20/09    I dont want the police blotter as it doesnt tell me enough about other stuff that was going on around it..

Also, the 911 calls for the Horman residential area for the same dates please?

You dont have to post publicly - just send it to me if you want to - michelle.sollicito@gmail.com

Thanks - I have to put this hunch to bed..
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: September 12, 2010, 02:41:55 AM »

Ok so that other post I made SHOULD have said..

Whoever got that list of 911 calls, could you, just to satisfy my curiosity, do me a HUGE favor and send me 911 calls (in the same "block" format) for Lake Oswego Country Club  (Clackamas County) on and around 8/19/09 to 8/20/09    I dont want the police blotter as it doesnt tell me enough about other stuff that was going on around it..

Also, the 911 calls for the Horman residential area for the same dates please?

You dont have to post publicly - just send it to me if you want to - michelle.sollicito@gmail.com

Thanks - I have to put this hunch to bed..

I have searched and searched and I cannot find them. I don't know if they were speculation or not. I am not an organized monkey or I would have files for all of this stuff, lol!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: September 12, 2010, 02:53:33 AM »

And most frustrating to those of us who want answers, is the fact that the duty of LE is to find Kyron and bring justice to those who have wronged him, not to keep us informed. 

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: September 12, 2010, 03:47:52 AM »

ohhhhhhhh sackyattack could be wrong again, hehe i was checking out the thsp page tonight and some guy named samster something kept  posting a link to blink's article with the landscaper "relationship" highlighted, they took it down within 3 seconds, every time he tried to post it. weird.  sackyattack is gonna go swingin some trees for a while hehe. and maybe think about stuff and try that like they say at aa, ears open, mouth closed.                                        boy thats gonna be hard

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: September 12, 2010, 03:58:44 AM »

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.