May 14, 2024, 02:10:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 149222 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: April 27, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »

BTGirl,

Thanks for all the hugs and kisses..  I'm excited about this new search going on and hope its not a dog and pony show that we have seen so many times before.. I mean the planes, the draining of the ponds, the arrest and release of all the kids on Aruba and on and on.. I just hope that they are serious because I want to believe but its been so many times that they have disappointed me..
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: April 27, 2007, 09:39:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
ok...one more quickier question...I know they are done for the night...searching that is...but does it appear they are coming back? Are the tents and such still up does anyone know?

MF just posted at FOB that they may come back tomorrow.  I don't think anyone knows for sure.

wonder if the tents are still up...and porta-potty...sorry I got a kick out of that one...ok....who volunteers to fly out and see whats happening?! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: April 27, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »

Pant..pant...pant....still panting...all caught up.  WHEW!  I didn't think I could do it.  

My day has been full...I was sitting in the middle of a Mexican restaurant reading my text messages from BT and going "Yes, yes."  It wasn't quite as funny as when my dog sees me.  Rolling Eyes

Then I went to work and spent the afternoon hiding trying to catch up.  Got caught by a co- worker and we started talking about Natalee's case.  I invited him to read on the FP and then mosey over here and take a look.  

I forgot to feed the dogs because I was so busy trying to catch up and finally....finally...I am here.   Cool
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: April 27, 2007, 09:39:24 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

CCB,
This is beautiful!
Thank you!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 27, 2007, 09:39:28 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

There is entire continent that hasn't yet heard about the boycott.  Don't think we don't know the target audience.

And what continent is that and who are we?

We would be the people that support the boycott and spread the message and I'm sure you have heard of it by now.. and the continent would be SA.

Yes I have heard about it...I do keep up...with everything Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: April 27, 2007, 09:40:10 PM »

Sunny!!  Hi there!  You be a good girl now.  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #946 on: April 27, 2007, 09:40:37 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Hey Monkeys!!! Something is going on.  I can tell with all the monkeys in the cage tonight.  Ok, where do I need to start to get caught up or can someone give me a summary?  TIA

I'm pleased to stand corrected by anyone, but here's what I can gather, Crazy!

Paulus was re-questioned today and the Van Der` Sloot property was searched. The investigators from Holland are behind it.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: April 27, 2007, 09:41:04 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Just got off the phone with the cuz.  She is out of the state on a trip and not at a computer or tv.  She is very excited that this is happening and is hoping like some of us that this is serious and not for show.  I'm supposed to call her after Greta and let her know what is said.  I assured her I was glued to the computer and tv and would report any progress.  I'll be glad to send her the monkeys good wishes or any messages!  I'm trying to keep up myself! I think I'm like Lala's and need skates!

Casa you need to have that avatar kitty switched to top speed again  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: April 27, 2007, 09:41:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
ok...one more quickier question...I know they are done for the night...searching that is...but does it appear they are coming back? Are the tents and such still up does anyone know?

MF just posted at FOB that they may come back tomorrow.  I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Klaas,
I think they got whatever it is they were looking for and are going to move on to the next person on the list. Remember they had 'new evidence or information' .. when you have that.. it's not a blind search and easy to find what you need... that could explain why they didn't need to use the jackhammers.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: April 27, 2007, 09:41:55 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "crazymom"
Hey Monkeys!!! Something is going on.  I can tell with all the monkeys in the cage tonight.  Ok, where do I need to start to get caught up or can someone give me a summary?  TIA

I'm pleased to stand corrected by anyone, but here's what I can gather, Crazy!

Paulus was re-questioned today and the Van Der` Sloot property was searched. The investigators from Holland are behind it.

Jumping up  and down doing the happy dance!!!  I am sooo excited that something/anything is happening.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: April 27, 2007, 09:42:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "casa"
Just got off the phone with the cuz.  She is out of the state on a trip and not at a computer or tv.  She is very excited that this is happening and is hoping like some of us that this is serious and not for show.  I'm supposed to call her after Greta and let her know what is said.  I assured her I was glued to the computer and tv and would report any progress.  I'll be glad to send her the monkeys good wishes or any messages!  I'm trying to keep up myself! I think I'm like Lala's and need skates!

Casa you need to have that avatar kitty switched to top speed again  Laughing  Laughing

haha yeah!  maybe then I could keep up with all these posts!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: April 27, 2007, 09:42:41 PM »

Quote from: "jill"

so, is he done with school yet?  or is school still in session for him?

Jill,
I believe still in school, but I think going to class must be optional as "it" seems to travel whenever .

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #952 on: April 27, 2007, 09:42:42 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Pant..pant...pant....still panting...all caught up.  WHEW!  I didn't think I could do it.  

My day has been full...I was sitting in the middle of a Mexican restaurant reading my text messages from BT and going "Yes, yes."  It wasn't quite as funny as when my dog sees me.  Rolling Eyes

Then I went to work and spent the afternoon hiding trying to catch up.  Got caught by a co- worker and we started talking about Natalee's case.  I invited him to read on the FP and then mosey over here and take a look.  

I forgot to feed the dogs because I was so busy trying to catch up and finally....finally...I am here.   Cool

I'm glad you're here too, Lala's! Now,..........
Catch up the rest of us that don't want to do all that re-reading!  Laughing  Wink
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: April 27, 2007, 09:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Its nice to see everyone is still here and I assume like me, we never left..

Good to see you too terry!!   Very Happy

We'll always be here.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: April 27, 2007, 09:43:06 PM »

There is entire continent that hasn't yet heard about the boycott.  Don't think we don't know the target audience.

We would be the people that support the boycott and spread the message and I'm sure you have heard of it by now.. and the continent would be SA.

Very Happy  Very Happy  two smileys fer you!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: April 27, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »

Thanks CBB  I am 1 whole thread behind.. what I get for not reading early.

So the whole property searched inside and outside around the pool and Paulus arrested again... wonder if this it the thing Shango says will be done to satisfy the Cowboys.

Think the Dutch should satisfy Justice for Natalee first!!

Anything else I have missed??? TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: April 27, 2007, 09:44:29 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"

I think that we might find out more than what happen to Natalee but that others might of had the same thing done in the past..  I believe that Island was the playground of some very bad and evil people..

I think most of us Monkeys think that Terry. With all the work MsMarple and Anna have done on the crime thread we see some of the crime for such a small place.

Just a swinging with the tribe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: April 27, 2007, 09:44:33 PM »

Well hello Stranger!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: April 27, 2007, 09:45:07 PM »

WOW!

I didn't know about this until 7:00 tonight! I have been reading and finally caught up!

We may YET see a resolution here, and it almost seemed like it could never happen.

I am so glad to see all our Monkeys here tonight and see Rob, my friend, posting again with all the new ones like Tibro and Patti. If we ever do get everyone together at one time the Cage is liable not to be able to hold us all!

I wanrt to hear what Greta has to say. A little shot of Taco Joe gnashing his teeth would be nice too!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 27, 2007, 09:45:09 PM »

So according to that fountain of information MF paulus went to work because of us monkeys????  

Wow, I feel so empowered to know we can control him like that!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.