May 22, 2024, 09:47:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 161612 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Afternoon Monkeys

Lunch is ready. Fresh green beans, fresh white corn cut off the cob, fried green tomatoes, fried chicken, ripe tomatoes, green onions & cucmber slices. None of you should be hungry!! I ate enough to feed an army.   Laughing

That sounds gooooooooood!  I just had a green salad and a pile of pickled okra on the side.   Confused

It is not even lunchtime in our neck of the woods.  However ... hubby and I are doing lunch at a local Japanese restaurant prior to visiting his sister in the hospital.  I do believe it will be a Bento box for me ... lots of small portions of different foods ... teriyaki chicken ... california rolls ... tempera ... rice ... miso soup.

Hey ... have a nice afternoon all.

Janet.

11:00 AM PDST

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....Y'all are killin' me here!

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2007, 02:08:08 PM »

im having a banana for lunch

i like bananas

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2007, 02:08:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Afternoon Monkeys

Lunch is ready. Fresh green beans, fresh white corn cut off the cob, fried green tomatoes, fried chicken, ripe tomatoes, green onions & cucmber slices. None of you should be hungry!! I ate enough to feed an army.   Laughing

That sounds gooooooooood!  I just had a green salad and a pile of pickled okra on the side.   Confused

Y'all, Easy and I email each other off and on during the day at work so that we can both try to stay awake. The main topic of our conversation tends to center around lunch. Today we both had salad - not a very entertaining topic.  Laughing

My salad made me want a steak!   Sad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Gina Lopez, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Tourism Authority. She said the island of 70,000 people wants the case resolved soon.

"What we want is to find what happened for the parents ... and for the community to say we've done all we can," she said. "The island feels we did what we could do."

I guess she never read any of the transcripts.   Twisted Evil   There's a LOT that could have been done, should have been done, and still needs to be done, like BRINGING ON THE CUFFS for reinterrogations of all boys whose statements have been found to be contradictory in the past.

Most importantly DIG UP THE POOL IN THE SLOOT'S YARD WHICH THEY STILL HAVEN'T DONE.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2007, 02:10:50 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Y'all, Easy and I email each other off and on during the day at work so that we can both try to stay awake. The main topic of our conversation tends to center around lunch. Today we both had salad - not a very entertaining topic.  Laughing

My salad made me want a steak!   Sad

My salad made me want pretty much anything besides salad.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2007, 02:15:14 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Ohmigod, why did I not head out to your house earlier!  This sounds like a meal from Heaven.  I just don't get veggies like this anymore.  My mummy had them all the time.  It was so convenient to run over there and eat her good cooking.  I do so miss her and I wish I had eaten with you.  Any leftovers? Sad

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2007, 02:15:24 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Oh yapperz - that sounds heavenly!  All are favorites of mine... I had a chicken salad sandwich.... Confused

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2007, 02:17:54 PM »

Hubby just emailed me this at work. It's a link to CNN about the 2 year anniversary of Natalee's disappearance.

http://tinyurl.com/2cysbc

Thanks BT! Nice line here:

A spokeswoman for the prosecutors' office, Vivian van der Biezen, told The Associated Press that case had been exempted from a two-year limit on filing charges because of the ongoing investigation.

So much for that court filing releasing them from suspect status.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2007, 02:24:36 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Afternoon Monkeys

Ohmigod, why did I not head out to your house earlier!  This sounds like a meal from Heaven.  I just don't get veggies like this anymore.  My mummy had them all the time.  It was so convenient to run over there and eat her good cooking.  I do so miss her and I wish I had eaten with you.  Any leftovers? Sad

That does sound good, doesn't it?  I love a green tomato picked from the vine and fried with cornmeal.  I also love a fresh ripe tomato sliced and sprinkled with salt and pepper.  Anyone else get silver queen corn in season?  That stuff is so sweet it could be eaten raw!!!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2007, 02:27:54 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Hubby just emailed me this at work. It's a link to CNN about the 2 year anniversary of Natalee's disappearance.

A spokeswoman for the prosecutors' office, Vivian van der Biezen, told The Associated Press that case had been exempted from a two-year limit on filing charges because of the ongoing investigation.

So as long as they are stiill a suspects Aruba doesn't have to turn over any files to Beth or Dave.  Sometimes I think this is just what they want.  Not to turn over the files.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2007, 02:28:32 PM »

Easy, oh, yes, I love silver queen corn and fresh tomatoes or fried green tomatoes.  

Those were the days, gone by, like riding your bicycle all over town, finding your friends, going to the local pool in summer and taking a dip, waiting for the skating rink to open on Friday night for all your friends.  Oh, how I yearn for my grandchildren to live that life they will never know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"

So as long as they are stiill a suspects Aruba doesn't have to turn over any files to Beth or Dave.  Sometimes I think this is just what they want.  Not to turn over the files.

Yes, but don't forget the Dr. Phil case and the Motion to Compel.  Dr. Phil may get all the files anyway  Wink
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2007, 02:30:45 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

So WHAT IS taking so long with the Dr. Phil case?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2007, 02:31:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"

Yes, but don't forget the Dr. Phil case and the Motion to Compel.  Dr. Phil may get all the files anyway  Wink

I hope so Klaas.

If the Kalpoes drop their case against Dr. Phil does that put an end to him getting the files.

This is a chess match were are watching.  Aruba knows exactly what they are going to do.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2007, 02:32:39 PM »

Easy, oh, yes, I love silver queen corn and fresh tomatoes or fried green tomatoes.  

Those were the days, gone by, like riding your bicycle all over town, finding your friends, going to the local pool in summer and taking a dip, waiting for the skating rink to open on Friday night for all your friends.  Oh, how I yearn for my grandchildren to live that life they will never know.

One of my fondest memories was waiting for the public pool to open for the season.  The slight smell of chlorine and the sounds of a hundred kids splashing in the water will resonate in my mind forever.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2007, 02:32:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Good afternoon Monkeys!

So WHAT IS taking so long with the Dr. Phil case?

Good afternoon, Dihannah, I suspect the holdup is with Aruba, but it does not seem like a long time to me.  California courts are the longest and most drawn-out and their defense attorneys love bragging about the snail's pace at which their system works.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2007, 02:35:49 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Anna, before I went to begining of last thread to catch up I read your request ~pg 47 for the UN article.  I happened to be reading the page where Klaas posted

Straight from the UN website!

http://tinyurl.com/yv4qkg

With regard to Aruba and in the Netherlands (Antilles), the Committee expressed its concern at the excessive length of pre-trial detention and the high number of non-convicted detainees. With specific regard to the Netherlands (Antilles), measures should be taken to urgently ensure that juveniles were separated from adult offenders; that educational and training programmes to help the social reintegration of juveniles were provided; and that prompt action to implement a new classification of inmates and allocation of cells was undertaken. Concerned at the Netherlands' indication that information related to sexual abuse or assault in the Aruban prison rarely reached the prison board, and that victims were not likely to lodge complaints for privacy concerns, the Committee recommended that the Netherlands put in place specific mechanisms to receive complaints of sexual abuse that would ensure the privacy of victims and protect both victims and witnesses against ill-treatment or intimidation as a consequence of the complaint. The Committee was also concerned at the number of reports of assaults committed by Aruban law enforcement officials and that, as reported by the State party, of the 49 cases lodged at the Internal Investigations Bureau between 2005 and 2007, only 2 had been dealt with in court, and those had not led to a conviction due to insufficient evidence. The Netherlands should take all appropriate measures to send a clear and unambiguous message to the Police Force and to prison staff that torture, violence and ill-treatment were unacceptable.----
Hey Monkeys. back to catching up.

EASY,

This is what JOSSY needs to see, link at the top.  Rudy Croes is trying to tell the Arubans that the UN was mostly talking about the Antilles when it is very clear about whom they were speaking.

The people in Aruba need to read it for and decide for themselves instead of having their corrupt government sugar coat it for them like this.

He shouldn't be allowed to get away with that distortion he gave.  Let them see for themselves and decide if they are as happy with these results as R Croes seems to be.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2007, 02:37:20 PM »

Tyler there are plenty of leftovers. Guess I am still a hillbilly at heart. I just have to have my fresh veggies.

Dayhiker.. I wish all the MSM talking heads would get it thru their thick skulls that the 2 year deadline doesn't count any longer. It has been extended.

Maybe the KLPD will give the Slootytoots a surprise for our Holiday.
DIG UP THE POOL!!!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2007, 02:37:58 PM »

One of my fondest memories was waiting for the public pool to open for the season.  The slight smell of chlorine and the sounds of a hundred kids splashing in the water will resonate in my mind forever.

We lived across the street aways down from the pool and I LIVED there.  We could smell and hear it all day.  I miss that too!  Along with riding my bike, playing hide and seek after dark and many other games.  No cable t.v., no computer, we used our iminagtions!  Something this generation doesn't know about!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2007, 02:39:14 PM »

Looks like FOB is down again, what a shame  Wink  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.