May 02, 2024, 08:13:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 303813 times)
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: December 14, 2008, 01:09:12 PM »

I think it is time that LE and the FBI bring the Ant's in and question them as to what the so called "investigators" have found out regarding how KC has been telling the truth.  They keep putting these lies out in the media and it needs to stop!  I am waiting to hear that there are no leads.  BTW, don't they realize that it's illegal to withhold info from an investigation.

Check out this article from wftv:

CASEY'S PARENTS MAY EVENTUALLY FACE CHARGES

Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstruction of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: December 14, 2008, 01:09:36 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.
I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.
What a jerk.....is he also on the defenses team?

The trouble with your idea of the tape over the mouth to force her to breathe the chloroform is that if Casey ever watched any movies or TV shows where someone is chloroformed, the perpetrator usually approaches the victim from behind and claps a saturated folded washcloth size piece of material across the mouth and nose. I don't think you have to be smack against the face, as I believe the fumes are pretty potent.

It's my belief that she taped her mouth so she could kill her without her crying out and alerting anyone that something was going on. My guess is she did it in her parents' house, but that is just my guess, and she could have killed her anywhere the car would take them.

Aah,maybe Casey didn't use the duct tape at all?Maybe Casey just searched out how to make chloroform back in March,made it and used it to drug Caylee each time she was stuck with her.Maybe someone else knew where the body was and put that duct tape on her?Could've been an ex LE or just a brother who thinks he's an investigator.Whoever duct taped little Caylee....they better hope they wore gloves the whole time.
I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape.

I heard one of the criminalists on tv say that you can't use gloves with duct tape.  I wonder if that is true!  I hope so, because then we will have fingerprints.
I think that you can use gloves with duct tape...but it will be very difficult...what about leather gloves
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #802 on: December 14, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »

The duct tape is going to be the best evidence. There is no story that could be invented that would negate that one. If I have a roll of household duct tape, use it, my fingerprints will be near the end, perhaps. The next person who uses it will have mine and theirs on it.
The pillow, we had wondered what the JCP purchase was for. If that was a replacement pillow that was taken away in the evidence bags, then none of Cayless DNA would be in that pillow.
I don't think Florida has seen the likes of the ANT family, ever. I can't think of a case where the family tried to obstruct an investigation like this. Scott Peterson's parents didn't, they believed in him mistakenly and they threw all sorts of things out there. Geragos said they ae " done " and broke.  Of course they still believe in him, but no one else does. They had alot less on Scott than they do on this monster family and their evil Casey.   

My daughter has the same bedding set.. I was just looking up on JC Penney's website for that bedding, and although I did find a Pooh set, I can't find the classic pooh set that both she & Caylee had?? Anyone else been able to find it there as of late?
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: December 14, 2008, 01:11:50 PM »

I think Casey put the tape over Caylee's little mouth to force her to breath in the chloraform.I think it was an accident but it could have been prevented IF Cindy and George didn't run around living their lives on fantasy island.They knew how immature and unstable Casey was,how could they not try harder to protect Caylee when Casey took her away for a month?!?
I do not agree with Baden when he said this was an accident therefore it is not a capital murder case....Mama's drug their kids to sleep all the time.

That Baden creep is married to the drag queen forensic lawyer who has recently joined Jose Baez's scheme team. It is extremely likely that Baden will now testify for the defense. His wife was Phil Spector's lawyer, and her hubby testifies (for the defense) during that trial. The angle was that his wife simply called in sick on the day of her spouses testimony.
 I dunno about y'all, but these lawyers are making me sick. I woke up today and sc oured the web for Caylee news, and all I found was multiple different statements from these vultures, boo hooing about how LE is spoiling all the evidence before they get their shot at it. This is making me depressed. When Caylee was found I thought, ' finally! Some justice is gonnna be served"! Instead of justice, I'm seeing nothing but double dealing lawyers everywhere, actively trying to taint the NATIONWIDE jury pool. And, the media is lending them a helping hand. I'm so bummed.

I wanted to kick him when he started saying that crap. No. I NEVER drugged my daughter to sleep. GMAFB, Dr. Baden. It is still murder!!!!
I know!What an idiot.Does anyone happen to remember who the expert was in the Scott Peterscum(defense side)trial was?I thought it was Spitz or whatever his name is.He got laughed right out of the witness seat.I hope this guy is on the defense side of ChubsAChips dream team.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #804 on: December 14, 2008, 01:11:57 PM »

I also read in a magazine today that Casey could have been planning on killing her parents also, they said that was why she had lookied up neckbreaking and household weapons, and also why she started the rumor about her getting the house and taking over the payments and stuff.......I wonder if given the time before Cindy called the cops id she might not have slipped in one night and killed GEorge and Cindy too....Then she could say that the same people that had Caylee had killed her parents...........if this is true this girl is really looney!!!!!!!!
I had wondered that when they said Amy had already changed her to address to their house. I think the A's don't let it soak in that they could have been next if C hadn't called LE that day.

Great thought!!!  I had forgotten about Casey telling Amy about her parents turning the house over to her.  Perhaps she had planned to get rid of all of them and couldn't follow through with it after Caylee actually died.  I always thought it strange how Casey thought she was going to become the owner of the family home.
In one of the LE interviews with Cindy,Cindy actually told LE that at one time she was thinking of leaving the house,getting an apartment and letting Casey take over the payments.Of course now it seems that Cindy has always lived on that fantasy island with Casey.I think this was around the time Cindy and George were having troubles.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #805 on: December 14, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »

I believe she put duct tape on Caylee's mouth also, to make it appear she was abducted. One thing I am curious about is if Caylee's hands were bound, to also play into the abduction scenario.

I HOPE that all of you are correct that Caylee's mouth was duct taped AFTER she died and that Casey was planning her defense ahead of time in case the remains were discovered. I, however, don't think that Casey did much planning or she wouldn't have dumped Caylee in her own neighborhood like a bag of unwanted trash. I fear that the tape was placed on her lips before Casey killed her so she could not cry out. I believe that may be the extent of Casey's pre-planning other than to pre-meditate how not to be caught in the act.

The trouble with your idea of the tape over the mouth to force her to breathe the chloroform is that if Casey ever watched any movies or TV shows where someone is chloroformed, the perpetrator usually approaches the victim from behind and claps a saturated folded washcloth size piece of material across the mouth and nose. I don't think you have to be smack against the face, as I believe the fumes are pretty potent.

It's my belief that she taped her mouth so she could kill her without her crying out and alerting anyone that something was going on. My guess is she did it in her parents' house, but that is just my guess, and she could have killed her anywhere the car would take them.

Aah,maybe Casey didn't use the duct tape at all?Maybe Casey just searched out how to make chloroform back in March,made it and used it to drug Caylee each time she was stuck with her.Maybe someone else knew where the body was and put that duct tape on her?Could've been an ex LE or just a brother who thinks he's an investigator.Whoever duct taped little Caylee....they better hope they wore gloves the whole time.

I heard one of the criminalists on tv say that you can't use gloves with duct tape.  I wonder if that is true!  I hope so, because then we will have fingerprints.
I think that you can use gloves with duct tape...but it will be very difficult...what about leather gloves

I'd imagine it'd be incredibly hard to use gloves with the duct tape because of them sticking to the sticky side of the tape repeatidly. Maybe if that is the case though that pieces of the gloves (if they were those sh*tty laytex kind) would be on the sticky side of the tape? The same goes for leather gloves.. maybe little fuzz/fibers from it if they weren't the real, smooth leather kind? I wonder if the A's had any of those type of laytex gloves in the house. With Cindy being such an OCD neat freak, and also a nurse, I would think that could be a very realistic posibility..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #806 on: December 14, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »

I have always thought that giving a child anything except an over the counter medication or a prescription was a felony, regardless of what some mothers do to make their children sleep.  If someone dies during the act of a felony, it's Murder One.
Yes!
I hope that is true in Florida.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: December 14, 2008, 01:15:40 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

Doesn't look like it was even in their yard.  #1)  Do people even "own" the ground between the sidewalk & street?  #2)  Maybe it was from the camera angel, but it appeared to be more on the next door neighbor's side.  What an A*s!

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: December 14, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »

"I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape."

Karma, you could be absolutely correct on this one. Either "someone" wore gloves or the evidence has been destroyed by time and the ravages of nature. At some point, we'll learn the truth. If Casey tossed the bag in a panic to just rid herself and the car of the bag, and nobody (like Lee) has been back to "work" on the evidence since, my guess is her fingerprints are or were all over the tape.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: December 14, 2008, 01:16:18 PM »

I am wondering if the clothing they say was found near the body were the same clothes Caylee had on in the Father's Day video or the outfit George said she was wearing  the next day in the make believe story he told...?? hmmm

great question that I too am wondering >>-->> 

Very soon after the 1st officer arrived on the scene, units were dispatched to the A house to secure it.  This means that whatever was found was immediately known to that officer.  Without checking the video I could not immediately identify the clothing from the Father's Day video.  It is a possibility that it was clothing, but I lean to something more identifiable.  Something with the A's address or maybe a picture. 
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: December 14, 2008, 01:16:21 PM »

Yeah, tight fitting leather gloves might work.  Gardening or latex gloves would not work.  We can only hope that Casey was dumb and lazy enough to use her bare hands.  Maybe she even used her teeth to tear it!!  Then we would have her saliva on it too.  Of course then we would hear that Zenaida probably forced her to lick duct tape, so Zenaida could frame Casey, right??
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: December 14, 2008, 01:17:03 PM »

In one of the articles posted it said,Baez and his defense team, at this point still believe Caylee to be alive. The entire bunch is crazy.

They know that Caylee is no longer with us, and they know that her remains have been found.The whole game plan has changed now, Baez with his smirky, swarmy attitude was banking on a trial without a body,that is why the push for the speedy trial.The discovery of Caylees remains throws a monkey wrench into his whole game plan, and I am so happy for that! It is all just smoke and mirrors .....

Thank goodness for monkey wrenches!

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: December 14, 2008, 01:17:27 PM »

I think KC's friend Annie is also going to be key in this case.  She has not been heard from yet and has not contacted any media outlets.  I think what she knows is going to be as NG calls it "bombshell".

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
beachabealways
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: December 14, 2008, 01:20:05 PM »

Just reported on Fox News ...

Kidfinders & the Anthony's will hold a press conf. tonight at 7:30
caribaloo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: December 14, 2008, 01:21:11 PM »

"I have a strange feeling they won't find any finger prints on the tape."

Karma, you could be absolutely correct on this one. Either "someone" wore gloves or the evidence has been destroyed by time and the ravages of nature. At some point, we'll learn the truth. If Casey tossed the bag in a panic to just rid herself and the car of the bag, and nobody (like Lee) has been back to "work" on the evidence since, my guess is her fingerprints are or were all over the tape.

It would be difficult to use gloves, and lets assume that Casey is dumb enough to go the easy route and use her bare hands.  Remember that there was also duct tape on the bag.  The duct tape preserves the fingerprints between the surface of the waterproof bag, and the waterproof side of the tape.  I think there is a very good chance we will find fingerprints, as long as bare hands were used.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: December 14, 2008, 01:21:50 PM »

I heard that too. How silly! Yes, if you wear gloves, the tape will infuriate you, sticking to them, but you could powder your fingers, dip them in oil, wear cotton gloves which will leave fibers, but of course, you could wear gloves and not leave fingerprints.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: December 14, 2008, 01:22:05 PM »

The duct tape is going to be the best evidence. There is no story that could be invented that would negate that one. If I have a roll of household duct tape, use it, my fingerprints will be near the end, perhaps. The next person who uses it will have mine and theirs on it.
The pillow, we had wondered what the JCP purchase was for. If that was a replacement pillow that was taken away in the evidence bags, then none of Cayless DNA would be in that pillow.
I don't think Florida has seen the likes of the ANT family, ever. I can't think of a case where the family tried to obstruct an investigation like this. Scott Peterson's parents didn't, they believed in him mistakenly and they threw all sorts of things out there. Geragos said they ae " done " and broke.  Of course they still believe in him, but no one else does. They had alot less on Scott than they do on this monster family and their evil Casey.   

If I am Zenaida Gonzales I will use my lawyer as soon is possible. Casey got a lot information od her, how did she do it? maybe cayse put some of zenaidas kids or hers nex to caylee's body just to have a back up of her fantasy of caylee was kidanepdd....casey got a lot information of her, maybe she got some sturff from her or her kids....you know when you do the laundry you leave your clothes in the laundry room for long time

Very good point Cecilita!  I expect law enforcement knows, what if anything is missing from Zenaida.  Wasn't her office broken into?
In my opinion, everyone should fear the Anthony's.  They'll say anything, do anything to place blame on anyone but their own clan.
Thank goodness for an efficient law enforcement team in Orlando.
illuminated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: December 14, 2008, 01:22:07 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

I had to jump ahead a bunch to catch up to ya'll! OKAY, HERE IT GOES AND DON'T GET PIZZED!!!!!! I haven't seen a response to the A's new attorney that was on Geraldo last night! What does everyone think!!?? I almost think I like him!!???  My sister was here & we were both like OMG! he actually acts like he has some sense! He didn't try to deny or cover anything about the A's feelings at this point either! I'm starting to see a very slight change in the A's thinking with this new attorney! We need a transcript from last night; I would love to hear him again! I don't even remember his name!!! 

I was impressed with him, too.  Maybe thought he should have worn a tie, though?  He seemed very believable and had an honest face.

Doesn't look like it was even in their yard.  #1)  Do people even "own" the ground between the sidewalk & street?  #2)  Maybe it was from the camera angel, but it appeared to be more on the next door neighbor's side.  What an A*s!

Oops!
 sorry 'bout that..
The Anthony's new lawyer may have a more appealing carriage & demeanor that all the other jackalopes involved in this tragedy, BUT, he is a CRIMINAL DEFENSE lawyer. That means 2 things:

1) CA & GA are in deep cuz they are lawyering up, and...
2) he is a total creep cuz he's a crimainal defense lawyer, ie: he defends people that are (more often than not) guilty of horrible crimes.
   Likw I said earlier...this whole court case is starting to really add up to bad times for those of us who want JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #818 on: December 14, 2008, 01:24:34 PM »

Yeah, tight fitting leather gloves might work.  Gardening or latex gloves would not work.  We can only hope that Casey was dumb and lazy enough to use her bare hands.  Maybe she even used her teeth to tear it!!  Then we would have her saliva on it too.  Of course then we would hear that Zenaida probably forced her to lick duct tape, so Zenaida could frame Casey, right??

Remember that serrated steak knife that Cindy found in the car and washed?  I bet Casey thought to use that to cut the tape so that she wouldn't have to put her teeth on it.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: December 14, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »

Just reported on Fox News ...

Kidfinders & the Anthony's will hold a press conf. tonight at 7:30

Thanks Beachabealways
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.