May 03, 2024, 05:15:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 214109 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: August 30, 2010, 05:30:07 PM »

Bobo has an issue with the state listing more witnesses and having released 8,00 more documents and a new CD today and new witness list with 13 more witnesses as of 30 mins ago.

He in in whiny mode that this in an ongoing problem....and with new discovery and new witnesses the chances of making the deadlines is about 50%

JP pointing out that the deadline for listing experts and PD witnesses is August 31 and today is only Aug 30
BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Rose, after a crappy day I'm reading here and you just brought the first smile to my face     Thank you!

Wasn't the hearing live online today?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: August 30, 2010, 05:35:26 PM »

Anthony Defense Releases Amended Witness List
List Contains 64 Names
POSTED: 2:27 pm EDT August 30, 2010
UPDATED: 2:32 pm EDT August 30, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense submitted an amended defense witness list on Monday.

In the filing, defense attorney Jose Baez lists 64 names and addresses of individuals.

The witness list contains several of Anthony’s family members, various law enforcement officials and expert witnesses.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24814688/detail.html  <-- Read The Amended Defense Witness List

Unknown female searcher name to be provided later????

David Lohr???

What the hell?

Soo, I'm starting to understand why David Lohr wrote that puff piece on Baez background, without bothering to check the facts. It's starting to reek.

They are definitely playing games with this so-called unknown female searcher. They know who she is, they just don't want her checked out by anyone yet. They need to build up the lies so they seem plausible to a jury.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: August 30, 2010, 05:35:35 PM »

Bobo has an issue with the state listing more witnesses and having released 8,00 more documents and a new CD today and new witness list with 13 more witnesses as of 30 mins ago.

He in in whiny mode that this in an ongoing problem....and with new discovery and new witnesses the chances of making the deadlines is about 50%

JP pointing out that the deadline for listing experts and PD witnesses is August 31 and today is only Aug 30

Rose, after a crappy day I'm reading here and you just brought the first smile to my face     Thank you!

Yes, but as far as I could tell only myfoxorlando and clickorlando carried it.  Not sure if there are any videos up yet.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: August 30, 2010, 05:53:51 PM »

Lawyers Give Updated Timeline On Casey Case
Posted: 5:08 pm EDT August 30, 2010Updated: 5:23 pm EDT August 30, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Attorneys for both sides in the Case against Casey Anthony were in court Monday afternoon to give an updated timeline on the case. Casey wasn't required to attend.

One change that came out of Monday's hearing is that motions must now be heard within 15 days of being filed.

READ: Amended Defense List | Motion To Intervene

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, also fired back about recent comments a lawyer made about him.

"I know I'm competent, I know I'm doing what's good for my client and, what's more important, she does, and so does my team. So I could really care less what a lot of people say," Baez said.

Casey's lawyers have scheduled more depositions for Friday. They plan to question nearly three dozen law enforcement officers. Those depositions must wrap up by September 30.

Also, Casey's attorneys filed a new motion Monday that changes their witness list. The list now contains 64 witnesses the defense plans to call at trial, which include George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's brother Lee, and Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund.

Robin Lunceford, the inmate who tried to discredit two of Casey's jailhouse pen pals, is not on the witness list.

More at: http://www.wftv.com/news/24817018/detail.html

There's WFTV.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: August 30, 2010, 06:03:03 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/for-record-it-was-joke.html
Monday, August 30, 2010
Baez: "For The Record: It Was A Joke"

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: August 30, 2010, 06:04:16 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Attorneys for both sides in the Case against Casey Anthony were in court Monday afternoon to give an updated timeline on the case. Casey wasn't required to attend.

One change that came out of Monday's hearing is that motions must now be heard within 15 days of being filed.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, also fired back about recent comments a lawyer made about him.

"I know I'm competent, I know I'm doing what's good for my client and, what's more important, she does, and so does my team. So I could really care less what a lot of people say," Baez said.

Casey's lawyers have scheduled more depositions for Friday. They plan to question nearly three dozen law enforcement officers. Those depositions must wrap up by September 30.

Also, Casey's attorneys filed a new motion Monday that changes their witness list. The list now contains 64 witnesses the defense plans to call at trial, which include George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's brother Lee, and Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund.

Robin Lunceford, the inmate who tried to discredit two of Casey's jailhouse pen pals, is not on the witness list.

There's WFTV.

Tonto (which means Fool in Spanish btw) meant to say "I couldn't care less", which is how the saying goes, otherwise, its whole meaning changes. How'd that dimwit ever pass the bar?

I wonder who asked him the question that got him so defensive?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: August 30, 2010, 06:08:27 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/08/casey-anthony-case-judge-keeps.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony case: Judge keeps lawyers on pace for trial
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ August 30, 2010 5:12 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Attorneys for Casey Anthony were back in court Monday afternoon for a status in the first-degree-murder case.

Judge Belvin Perry Jr. called the hearing to check up on the progress of the case and when defense attorneys brought up delays pretrial preparations - Perry was quick to step in.

"At some point you have to wrap this up and you have to play with the team players you have listed," Baez said.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said arranging formal deposition of witnesses has been difficult because of the sheer number of them, the fact that they are spread across the country and the ever changing nature of the case. 

But outside the courtroom, defense attorney Baez said the May 9, 2010 trial date still stands.

"It's been made clear that that's the day it's going," he said.  "One way or another we're going to have to get it done," he said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: August 30, 2010, 06:14:38 PM »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Thanks Trimm.

"Why is Jose OK with national news, but not local news even though it has already been decided that a Change of Venue will occur by selecting the jury from outside the local area?

Kathi Belich
Kathi Belich
Kathi Belich

Jose and Cheney are running scared from Kathi Belich. She ruined their last press conference and is waiting at the court doors for them everytime they appear."

So why wasn't Kathi around today? Is WFTV messing with the Jar and Tonto's heads? Or did they threaten WFTV somehow?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: August 30, 2010, 06:19:32 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/30/casey.anthony.trial/?hpt=Sbin
No more delays for Casey Anthony trial, judge says
By the CNN Wire Staff
August 30, 2010 5:10 p.m. EDT

Orlando, Florida (CNN) -- The judge presiding over the case of Florida murder suspect Casey Anthony warned lawyers Monday to expect long days in her upcoming trial and no more postponements.

"This case must come to an end at some point. This case must be tried at some point," Orange County Circuit Judge Belvin Perry Jr. told lawyers at a status hearing Monday afternoon. Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared more than two years ago, "and I know that everybody has placed this on their front burner," Perry said.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to capital murder in Caylee's death. Jury selection in her trial is set to begin May 9, with opening statements set to begin a week later.

Perry told lawyers that they can expect proceedings to run six days a week, and he warned them that all aspects of discovery needed to be resolved in advance. There will be no "trial by ambush" in his court, he warned.

"How much time you get to sleep at night will be strictly on you," Perry said. "If you don't share things, then y'all are going to find a lot of evenings ya'll are going to be together, giving depositions, taking statements. It makes for a long next day."

Caylee Anthony disappeared in July 2008. Her remains were found after five months of intense searches and speculation.
Perry has ordered that jury selection in the highly publicized case will be held in another county, with jurors brought to Orlando when opening arguments begin. Defense attorney Jose Baez has repeatedly complained about pre-trial publicity and has asked the judge to limit the release of public records about the case, but Perry has refused.

More than 5,000 pages of documents related to the case have been released, including letters from Anthony's mother and both fan mail and hate mail from the public. Anthony has refused to see visitors, because the sessions would be videotaped and eventually released

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: August 30, 2010, 06:21:46 PM »

There's WFTV.

Tonto (which means Fool in Spanish btw) meant to say "I couldn't care less", which is how the saying goes, otherwise, its whole meaning changes. How'd that dimwit ever pass the bar?

Lol Scatty
and menso means stupid and baez is lol and further more he is  sin bedgunesa with no shame

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: August 30, 2010, 06:22:48 PM »

There's WFTV.

Lol Scatty
and menso means stupid and baez is lol and further more he is  sin bedgunesa with no shame

sin bedguensa lol I messed it up

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: August 30, 2010, 06:25:09 PM »

Yes, but as far as I could tell only myfoxorlando and clickorlando carried it.  Not sure if there are any videos up yet.

Thanx Tupelohoney!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: August 30, 2010, 06:31:56 PM »

Bobo said something about a standing review notice and objection and JP cut him off saying he would not cover that now. 

Oh,I wish we were all in a room together.   Monkey Devil!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: August 30, 2010, 06:34:21 PM »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Thanks Trimm.

"Why is Jose OK with national news, but not local news even though it has already been decided that a Change of Venue will occur by selecting the jury from outside the local area?

Kathi Belich
Kathi Belich
Kathi Belich

Jose and Cheney are running scared from Kathi Belich. She ruined their last press conference and is waiting at the court doors for them everytime they appear."

So why wasn't Kathi around today? Is WFTV messing with the Jar and Tonto's heads? Or did they threaten WFTV somehow?

it does make sense that baez will not make it ! he is going to have trouble keeping his thought process in focus!!  what a mess an incompetent mess.

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: August 30, 2010, 06:35:16 PM »

WTH???  Bozo wants to send testing to the Netherlands?

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!   No-no-no!!!   He thinks he's in Aruba ~~~ !!!     
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 30, 2010, 06:38:13 PM »

Thanks for the screen shot I don't have coverage here.

Marinade dave is a geek!

I see Marinade Dave is there   

Yep, he cruised in late, sat down and then had the gall to start looking around the room and waiving to people.  WTF?  Does he now put himself in the "celebrity" status or was he just taking Cindy's place?

another narcissistic A-hOle!

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: August 30, 2010, 06:41:10 PM »

JP is saying if objections are being held off till the last minute of his deadlines then be prepared to work into the night and bring your own lunch   

LOL!!!   [ Love His Honor! ]

[  Thanks for all of these comments as I wasn't able to watch.  ]   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: August 30, 2010, 06:41:57 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/24817269/detail.html
Perry Sticking To Timeline; NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar'
Squabble Happened During Scheduling Hearing

POSTED: 5:30 pm EDT August 30, 2010
UPDATED: 6:20 pm EDT August 30, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry won’t budge when it comes to the timeline on Casey Anthony’s trial.

Perry said at a status hearing on Monday he would not push back the trial from its scheduled start date in May of next year.

He said if the two sides could not share information with each other and get deposition schedules in sync, he would set schedules himself.

“I would not want me setting your depositions,” he said. “I’ve been known to do some weird things like working on Saturday.”

After the status hearing, WESH 2 attended what was supposed to be a routine scheduling hearing between the defense, prosecution and Texas Equusearch attorney Mark NeJame.
Newly appointed Magistrate James Glatt set Oct. 4 and 5 for dates when the defense will get to look at Equeesearch records.

Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez reiterated allegations at the hearing that NeJame is only representing Equusearch for media coverage.

NeJame then told Cheney Mason, another member of the Anthony defense team, that Baez is a liar and incompetent.

“I believe your partner is not only a liar but incompetent,” NeJame said to Mason. “I'm going to say this in light of what he said to me -- he made up complete and total fabrications.”

Baez said he would not respond to NeJame’s comments.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: August 30, 2010, 06:46:05 PM »

Not going to have motions just cluttering up the court files. LOL

GGGGFFFFAAAAAWWWW

Hey 24 hours in a Day Rule!

Snappity Goodness

Isn't this great???   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: August 30, 2010, 06:56:18 PM »

The Jar is saying something about dispensation for senior with disabilities act and pointed at himself 

What on earth is he getting at I wonder?  Was he joking around?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.