May 15, 2024, 07:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 282087 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #520 on: March 26, 2009, 01:39:49 PM »

Watch out Always1 - besides having the gift to make it hail, I've also been known to drop houses on people.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #521 on: March 26, 2009, 01:40:06 PM »

We  may have kicked this around before, but if you can say that Cindy and George knew the minute they smelled the car that Caylee was dead because of their professions, could you then suppose, because of their training, that they could accept the body of Caylee not being found????  One of my girlfriends is a Doctor, she looks at death in an entirely differnet way than I do.  I view it as a Soul not on the earth any longer, she sees as a death of a body.

Interesting Always 1.I have a close friend who said they could move on without a body after knowledge of the smell.Completely different view than mine.
I would go crazy not knowing where my child's body was.

I would try to look at it from the Anthony perspective.  When they realized that Caylee was dead (and they realized this very early on), they went into Protect KC mode.  As far as Caylee was concerned, it was water under the bridge, can't do anything about it so might as well move on.

This is one example how the Anthony's do not think like the rest of us.
If you stand back and look at this entire case from "day 1" you can see that they go through the steps of grieving in the public eye, only thing is that they credited to other things.

We see them violently pissed off - they revert that anger to the media and onlookers - denial of Casey murdering her daughter to the media..deny deny deny

We see them accept the situation - they start to show haggered sadness while still looking, hugging LP and R.Dick, on national tv all huggy crying.

We see them completely calm and over it moving on- after the body has been found and for the memorial...Cindy was smiling a LOT throughout that entire event - George was the only one visably shaken up.  Now they are at court smirking and booger glaring.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #522 on: March 26, 2009, 01:41:16 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/26/caseycaylee-anthony-case-pi-deposed-in-gonzalez-suit-implicates-abc-and-lee-anthony/

Hoover was never asked to perform any investigative work into any person named Zenaida Gonzalez at any time during his tenure with the Anthony’s.

That says it all for me.  Case closed, kill the slore.
That's huge 
You aren't kiddin!  "Zanny took her" Cindy must be fuming!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: March 26, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »

We  may have kicked this around before, but if you can say that Cindy and George knew the minute they smelled the car that Caylee was dead because of their professions, could you then suppose, because of their training, that they could accept the body of Caylee not being found????  One of my girlfriends is a Doctor, she looks at death in an entirely differnet way than I do.  I view it as a Soul not on the earth any longer, she sees as a death of a body.

Interesting Always 1.I have a close friend who said they could move on without a body after knowledge of the smell.Completely different view than mine.

I would try to look at it from the Anthony perspective.  When they realized that Caylee was dead (and they realized this very early on), they went into Protect KC mode.  As far as Caylee was concerned, it was water under the bridge, can't do anything about it so might as well move on.

Dam skippy spot on with that thought Steel, to go a step further they literally created a farce of a search & cover up to protect the very monster that (albeit their flesh & blood) killed their granddaughter - that is the part that is so despicable & so many of us cannot comprehend how they justify that, never mind any profit they are receiving as a result of it...I wouldn't want to spend one miserable second living out life in their shoes...nor be any of them when St Peter slams the gate in their faces!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: March 26, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »

ok, y'all really know I don't want to drop this for some reason. Just sayin. There is a resemblance.

Alright you guys, you know what I'm gonna say..lol..

So I won't, I will simply pose the question... Anyone notice Caylee is developing a teentsy chin cleft in this photo?
Can anyone speak to the genetic possibilities of that with nobody else on the maternal side appearing to have one?
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: March 26, 2009, 01:49:18 PM »

If you stand back and look at this entire case from "day 1" you can see that they go through the steps of grieving in the public eye, only thing is that they credited to other things.

We see them violently pissed off - they revert that anger to the media and onlookers - denial of Casey murdering her daughter to the media..deny deny deny

We see them accept the situation - they start to show haggered sadness while still looking, hugging LP and R.Dick, on national tv all huggy crying.

We see them completely calm and over it moving on- after the body has been found and for the memorial...Cindy was smiling a LOT throughout that entire event - George was the only one visably shaken up.  Now they are at court smirking and booger glaring.

Very observant Dolce and a great way to analyze their actions.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: March 26, 2009, 01:51:22 PM »

do you all think Cindy is pisssed that they are casting the Three Stooges movie and didn't consider her for Moe? 

There's even a smiley for that!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: March 26, 2009, 01:51:48 PM »

**snipped**

So I won't, I will simply pose the question... Anyone notice Caylee is developing a teentsy chin cleft in this photo?
Can anyone speak to the genetic possibilities of that with nobody else on the maternal side appearing to have one?
is that a trick question???

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: March 26, 2009, 01:52:09 PM »

Was Kronk ever take a lie detector test-I hop he did
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #529 on: March 26, 2009, 01:53:33 PM »

Was Kronk ever take a lie detector test-I hop he did
I hope he did too 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: March 26, 2009, 01:54:40 PM »

**snipped**

is that a trick question???

i don't know what you were going to say 

Regrets, I've had a few......
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #531 on: March 26, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »

Dam skippy spot on with that thought Steel, to go a step further they literally created a farce of a search & cover up to protect the very monster that (albeit their flesh & blood) killed their granddaughter - that is the part that is so despicable & so many of us cannot comprehend how they justify that, never mind any profit they are receiving as a result of it...I wouldn't want to spend one miserable second living out life in their shoes...nor be any of them when St Peter slams the gate in their faces!

George and Cindy sitting at breakfast table some time in early August....

George:  Great pancakes honey!  What should we do today?
Cindy:  Thanks pumpkin!  Hey, why don't you go drive that billboard thingy around town for a bit.  Gotta keep up the image, you know.
George: Great idea!  I have some thoughts about flyers and wristbands too.
Cindy: Don't waste your time or my money on such things!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: March 26, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/mar99/921265849.Ge.r.html
The genetic paternal donor would have to have one...
I should have paid more attention in biology class!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #533 on: March 26, 2009, 02:03:18 PM »

I have a question....If ZFG wins her case...which I think she already has....Can Casey's defense funds be taken to pay ZFG? I would think it is money that Casey has....so it could be taken.

I could listen to Mr. Morgan talk 24/7 and just love how he would brag on Hoover being such a big professional and then shoot him down. WooHoo. He is getting Casey convicted through his depos. and I hope the rest of the scumbags also.

I also think JP is the daddy. There is another pic of him that looks even more like Caylee. And just b/c he doesn't like KC doesn't mean he can't be the dad.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: March 26, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »

George and Cindy sitting at breakfast table some time in early August....

George:  Great pancakes honey!  What should we do today?
Cindy:  Thanks pumpkin!  Hey, why don't you go drive that billboard thingy around town for a bit.  Gotta keep up the image, you know.
George: Great idea!  I have some thoughts about flyers and wristbands too.
Cindy: Don't waste your time or my money on such things!

George:   O but no Dahrling, I was gonna take it from our koolaid drinking donators fund, right?
Cindy:   Yes, now go George I've got to get to the hairdresser for my today show appearance, the limo is picking me up at 6  REMEMBER  APPEARANCES APPEARANCES APPEARANCES

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: March 26, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »

the only one that I can tell has one is Jesus Ortiz....Lovin, do you have a guess???

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: March 26, 2009, 02:08:36 PM »

i see jesus ortiz has one. kc must have a recessive gene
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: March 26, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »

the only one that I can tell has one is Jesus Ortiz....Lovin, do you have a guess???
Holy Moly Leroy, you scared the bejeeberz out of me with that avi!  Are you kidding, it took me that long to find the answer to the first question!    I haven't even had time to think about it! 
Jesus Ortiz...hmmm...you mean slore didn't lie about one thing in her life?  Maybe that is why CA hates hispanics? Whom I love btw, except for JB but that has nothing to do with his ethnicity!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: March 26, 2009, 02:20:26 PM »

I have a question....If ZFG wins her case...which I think she already has....Can Casey's defense funds be taken to pay ZFG? I would think it is money that Casey has....so it could be taken.

I could listen to Mr. Morgan talk 24/7 and just love how he would brag on Hoover being such a big professional and then shoot him down. WooHoo. He is getting Casey convicted through his depos. and I hope the rest of the scumbags also.

I also think JP is the daddy. There is another pic of him that looks even more like Caylee. And just b/c he doesn't like KC doesn't mean he can't be the dad.

As of yesterday JB confirmed that KC has two lawyers (JB and LKB) on retainer.  That means she is not indigent and has money that ZFG can go after if she wins.

JP not like KC but who knows if that was always the case or if they ever bedded down.

As for the chin, my youngest son has a cleft chin (Kirk Douglas style) and his father does not have one nor does his GF.  His GGF did have one so it has to be a recessive gene that came out 3 generations later.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: March 26, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »

Holy Moly Leroy, you scared the bejeeberz out of me with that avi!  Are you kidding, it took me that long to find the answer to the first question!    I haven't even had time to think about it! 
Jesus Ortiz...hmmm...you mean slore didn't lie about one thing in her life?  Maybe that is why CA hates hispanics? Whom I love btw, except for JB but that has nothing to do with his ethnicity!

You like Leory's two tooths????  I love 'em!!

I still say she doesn't know who the daddy is....perhaps she has some idea, like *oh it could be one of 5 guys, that was a crazy weekend!*........

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.