May 21, 2024, 02:19:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 410971 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: November 28, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »

So why did George lie about chasing Casey down the toll road the 24th, or at least that is what LE thinks after pulling the records on the tolls.  ?    If he did lie, why?

Russ...has that been stated somewhere? I haven't found it but I'm really far behind...I read GA's description of it and there would be toll records for that road I think...seems like there's a toll booth on every corner down there in Florida 

Coffee time. 

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question.  Those reports are attached.  The records do no support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Here is the writeup in the document dump.  I copied it verbatim from this link on page 49.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Again, anybody have a theory as to why George lied about chasing her?

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 12:33 pm EST November 19, 2008

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they have a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #701 on: November 28, 2008, 06:44:50 PM »

OMG I just happened to think, the searches for chloroform were March 17-21, 2008.  Could Casey have been sedating Caylee with chloroform for 2 months?

hey klaas!
I know this post was from yesterday, but my personal theory is that Casey was using xanax (from Annie) to sedate Caylee, then for some reason (prescription runs out?) Casey cannot get any more xanax so she searches for something else that is cheap and guaranteed to make you sleep deeply for a long time...at least I can tell you 100% that xanax CAN have that affect on people and usually DOES.

I am catching up on posts I missed yesterday

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: November 28, 2008, 06:45:03 PM »

So why did George lie about chasing Casey down the toll road the 24th, or at least that is what LE thinks after pulling the records on the tolls.  ?    If he did lie, why?

Russ...has that been stated somewhere? I haven't found it but I'm really far behind...I read GA's description of it and there would be toll records for that road I think...seems like there's a toll booth on every corner down there in Florida 

page 49 in the 8-7-08 section

Why did George lie about chasing Casey??????? 

hmmmm

Any thoughts on why he would have lied about this.  I have none.  I can't figure this out, but I wonder if they are covering for something else with this story.  What it is I have no clue, but it obvious that LE thinks he was full of it regarding the chase drama. 

Things that make me go hmmmm, but I think it is quite important.

Maybe GA was using CA truck to frequent a nearby prostitute and needed to explain why he was there.   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: November 28, 2008, 06:47:06 PM »

Hmm

Did Lee have his " Mustang" Repo'd ........?

FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY LLC;
PRIMUS FINANCIAL SERVICES    ANTHONY CYNTHIA    11/04/2008    JUDGMENT    PALM BEACH    20080401878    22938/1790    

Good Morning Monkeys!

So the 'stang is in Cindy's name?  Geez, Lee had a job, couldn't Cindy make her kids do anything on their own?   No wonder they are totally screwed up in the head!

Lisa

Morning Lisa!

I wonder why?  Insurance maybe?

Bad or no credit more likely. He wasn't living in the house so he shouldn't be able to be on her policy.

Doesn't Cindy drive a Ford Explorer????????

Haven't see Lee's mustang around for a bit except what I thought might be him cruising past the Blanchard Park search by Padilla.  Not sure what Cindy drives.  Lee probably has a hard time riding a bike based on his ability to get his rear kicked by a mere sign.

BTW, where is Lee?  What was in his DNA that he didn't want LE to know about.  Did he do the things Casey told AL and Nathan about?  Did he do the things JG says she told him?  Who is Caylee's father?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: November 28, 2008, 06:47:19 PM »

hmmmm

Thanks... there isn't a lot of info beyond that statement...I wonder if LE followed up on this question with GA...he was very specific with the road description and which road he lost KC on..

maybe just a story to place KC and himself away from the house a certain time...but why?

Exactly, why?  He even brought it up about toll records, almost as if he was thinking one of two things.  One, that they would discover he was lying so they would be clued into something  OR he thought they wouldn't do his job.

I think the first option makes more sense.  The date in particular.  Was it a clue????  Did he want them to check toll records for something and was the date important?
I agree he had to have a reason. I have something that I must have missed on a NG show that LP said and I forgot to write down which what date this was...sorry. (I copy and pasted it and then emailed it to myself forgetting to put in that info).

PADILLA: But let me, let me come back on something that took place one night while we were there. George actually, at the top of his voice, said I can`t stand this anymore. I`m tired of living a lie. I`m not going to do this anymore. And his friend, Jim Smith, who was a cop with him up in Warren, Ohio was there as a witness to that statement that George made that night.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #705 on: November 28, 2008, 06:47:49 PM »

islandmonkey~my Floridian Friend~ are you really here? 

Do you have tolls at every corner where you are? or is it just in the Or-lawn-doe area ?

see...I can stay on topic 
OT

Catching that LP reference made me smile to myself. everytime he says that I go "WTF?!"
(I really do say WTF not the words it stands for I promise)
I hope everymonkey had a wonderful thanksgiving
I really wanna thank everyone who has a scanner and takes the time/money to buy the NE articles and post them up here for everymonkey to see.  I never knew until this case that those "gossip rags" have some of the best articles!!

I almost bought the Globe tonight while shopping..but my wife was with me and she would never let me live it down..  But I really wanted to buy it, that's the sad part.. I think I need therapy, I use to be such a sane person 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #706 on: November 28, 2008, 06:48:43 PM »

Welcome to the cage rmcalo 

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcomes! I have been browsing all the Caylee Anthony case forums and message boards for some time now, and this one, by far, is the best, in my opinion! Lots of good info here for those of us who can't resist playing detective, plus some thorough, polite discussions!

By the way, I have never, ever gotten so involved in wanting to find out what exactly happened in a national murder trial before. There is just something so precious and beautiful about that child Caylee that my heart completely breaks for her. I just had my first child in July, a baby girl as well, and I guess this is one of the reasons that this case has hit me so darn hard. I can't seem to stay off the computer and try to figure out for myself what Casey Anthony did to her. Her lack of emotion is STUPEFYING. It's just not human. It blows my mind.

OT

Welcome! You were drawn to the cage for the same reasons I was!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: November 28, 2008, 06:51:35 PM »

Do you have tolls at every corner where you are? or is it just in the Or-lawn-doe area ?

OT

Catching that LP reference made me smile to myself. everytime he says that I go "WTF?!"
I really wanna thank everyone who has a scanner and takes the time/money to buy the NE articles and post them up here for everymonkey to see.  I never knew until this case that those "gossip rags" have some of the best articles!!

I almost bought the Globe tonight while shopping..but my wife was with me and she would never let me live it down..  But I really wanted to buy it, that's the sad part.. I think I need therapy, I use to be such a sane person 

I am starting a self help chat room for the "MONKEY JUNKEY"  I will let you know when it up and running!  It is a 12 step program!!   
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #708 on: November 28, 2008, 06:51:59 PM »

OT

lol.  I know what you mean.  My boyfriend says I need blinders (like for a horse) when we pass the magazine rack by the check-out lane. I used to simply be drawn to the ones that showed celebs looking really BAD, but now it's the crime stuff fo sho!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 28, 2008, 06:52:26 PM »

hmmmm

Thanks... there isn't a lot of info beyond that statement...I wonder if LE followed up on this question with GA...he was very specific with the road description and which road he lost KC on..

maybe just a story to place KC and himself away from the house a certain time...but why?

Exactly, why?  He even brought it up about toll records, almost as if he was thinking one of two things.  One, that they would discover he was lying so they would be clued into something  OR he thought they wouldn't do his job.

I think the first option makes more sense.  The date in particular.  Was it a clue????  Did he want them to check toll records for something and was the date important?
I agree he had to have a reason. I have something that I must have missed on a NG show that LP said and I forgot to write down which what date this was...sorry. (I copy and pasted it and then emailed it to myself forgetting to put in that info).

PADILLA: But let me, let me come back on something that took place one night while we were there. George actually, at the top of his voice, said I can`t stand this anymore. I`m tired of living a lie. I`m not going to do this anymore. And his friend, Jim Smith, who was a cop with him up in Warren, Ohio was there as a witness to that statement that George made that night.

I remember that quote but I can't remember the day either.  He is not a man, and probably didn't belong in the position of protecting and serving.  He used to stand for justice perhaps, but not much anymore.  He has been beaten down by his own addictions and by Cindy - the dominant dog in the house for too many years to ever recover most likely.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: November 28, 2008, 06:52:40 PM »

hmmmm

Any thoughts on why he would have lied about this.  I have none.  I can't figure this out, but I wonder if they are covering for something else with this story.  What it is I have no clue, but it obvious that LE thinks he was full of it regarding the chase drama. 

Maybe GA was using CA truck to frequent a nearby prostitute and needed to explain why he was there.   

I was thinking the opposite...maybe he as explaining why he and KC were NOT at the house at a certain time...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #711 on: November 28, 2008, 06:56:29 PM »

hmmmm

Maybe GA made up the car chase story to make it sound as though he had made some sort of effort on his own part to locate Casey and Caylee between Jun 16- July 15.  What more can you do to try and ask your daughter where your granddaugther is than chase her with your car?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: November 28, 2008, 06:56:30 PM »

POLICE INTERVIEWS - SEPTEMBER 26 DOCUMENT RELEASE

THE CHASE

GEORGE ANTHONY

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

Taped transcript of George Anthony on July 24, 2008
Taped transcript of George Anthony on August 4, 2008
Casey Anthony's E-pass records

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9967FEF4552CFA7A437E39AD24D2CE31?contentId=7130516&version=95&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

CINDY ANTHONY

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 1
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART1_092720080105&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%201

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 2
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART2_092620080824&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%202

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 3
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART3_092620080932&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%203

Cindy Anthony Interview - Part 4
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CAPART4_092620081104&cat=Local&title=Cindy%20Anthony%20Interview%20Part%204

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 28, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »

OT

I am starting a self help chat room for the "MONKEY JUNKEY"  I will let you know when it up and running!  It is a 12 step program!!   

We need it... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: November 28, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »

hmmmm

I remember that quote but I can't remember the day either.  He is not a man, and probably didn't belong in the position of protecting and serving.  He used to stand for justice perhaps, but not much anymore.  He has been beaten down by his own addictions and by Cindy - the dominant dog in the house for too many years to ever recover most likely.

Well said!  I feel that George has kept quiet because he had to.  I'm sure he lived in hell if he said very much against Casey or Cindy.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 28, 2008, 07:03:14 PM »

hmmmm

I was thinking the opposite...maybe he as explaining why he and KC were NOT at the house at a certain time...

What was strange about all of that is that Casey's car should have been there or otherwise she got a ride to the house to take Cindy's vehicle.  Now, if anything happened on the 24th, could it be that George got rid of the smell in the car that Casey said was taken care of in text?  Did George know something prior, Cindy didn't want him to tell what he knew now, but he told a story about chasing her anyway regarding that date - which obviously didn't happen?  A clue?  If the body was in the backyard on the 17th and 18th when she borrowed the shovel - did the body get moved to the car and then get removed on the 23 or 24th as to the length of decomp time?  He would have had to have blocked something that bad out, not to move forward and get rid of the car, or he advised her or helped her abandon it at Amscott on the 27th with purse in tow.  Now, wait, that would make sense if she was brought there by her father to meet Anthony though - with household food items from the Anthony home now wouldn't it??

Why did George, in a 911 call, say in a strange way "Caylee is missing?"  huh?  After taking the car back home like he didn't know what was up?  IIRC, that 911 call had a strange interlude between Cindy and George - not sure if he was there or on another phone.  He said he went back to work, but I thought he was present in the last 911 call.

Something doesn't add up. 

I think the chase story might be critical as to who the accomplice might be.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 28, 2008, 07:04:54 PM »

Welcome to the cage rmcalo 

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcomes! I have been browsing all the Caylee Anthony case forums and message boards for some time now, and this one, by far, is the best, in my opinion! Lots of good info here for those of us who can't resist playing detective, plus some thorough, polite discussions!

By the way, I have never, ever gotten so involved in wanting to find out what exactly happened in a national murder trial before. There is just something so precious and beautiful about that child Caylee that my heart completely breaks for her. I just had my first child in July, a baby girl as well, and I guess this is one of the reasons that this case has hit me so darn hard. I can't seem to stay off the computer and try to figure out for myself what Casey Anthony did to her. Her lack of emotion is STUPEFYING. It's just not human. It blows my mind.

OT

Welcome! You were drawn to the cage for the same reasons I was!

According to Father Krause ... Tamikosmom is here because she is a bored housewife.  Well ... to give the "Father" credit ... there is some truth to his words.  Following the Caylee Marie case is much more exciting than housework.

Welcome to the cage rmcalo!  Welcome to the cage ShariVari!

Janet

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2095

_____

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 28, 2008, 07:06:25 PM »

This is really interesting...that is KC's MO...give so many details about something, thinking the LE wouldn't bother checking it out, like Universal Studios..it's a definite possability

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #718 on: November 28, 2008, 07:07:01 PM »

hmmmm
He sure did lie about that car chase.....maybe just being the ever helpful ex cop George. 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 28, 2008, 07:14:00 PM »

hmmmm
He sure did lie about that car chase.....maybe just being the ever helpful ex cop George. 

One thing the A's are good at is lies!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.